Louise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not normally loud when I climax but the past few days had altered that, I was beginning to moan, the first orgasm was on the brink of creating waves of ecstasy flow throughout my body. I let out a loud "AAHHH" and pushed back into his thrusts as much as possible, he continued to hammer away at my now soaked and gooey pussy. I had no more than come down from the first orgasm when the second one hit, this one harder than the first. I was crying out, moaning, making squeals of joy, my hips pumping as he continued to pound.

He surprised me by picking up speed and the voracity of his thrusts, I was feeling cock in places I didn't know I had and I was loving every earth-shattering moment. He slowed just a bit before he slammed into my ass yelling.

"Oh my, Ahhh, suck my balls dry baby, suck um dry. Oh damn, oh fuck, your cunt drains my balls. I've never had pussy this good."

As my body shook through a third climax his cock sprayed spunk throughout my insides, it felt like gallons, I knew it wasn't, but it seemed like his cock would not stop spitting cum inside me. I felt him lean forward over my body with his arms outstretched, his breathing was hard and staggered at the same time, I felt a drop on my back, as I looked over my shoulder, sure enough he had drooled on me a second time. Some might think such a thing would be gross, but not in my opinion, here I was a sixty year old woman fucking a twenty eight year old cum machine to the point of him drooling over my body. Fuck no, it wasn't gross, it was hot.

As we showered I sat on the bench and gave him a blow job, he didn't have as much cum as previously, then again I'd drained his balls with my pussy just an hour before. He told me I was a good cock sucker which to some might sound degrading, to me it was like a badge of honor, sixty and I can still suck cock like a champ. He was spent when he left for home, I on the other hand was exhausted, he would be fine with a good night sleep, it was going to take me a few days to walk right, much less recover entirely.

He stopped by Monday and Tuesday night after work, I was still too swollen and sore to make love, he didn't complain or pout or try to coerce me in any way. He told me he wanted me to be comfortable and he'd wait as long as needed. He had dinner with me Wednesday evening, afterward we adjourned to the bedroom for a long slow romp, he was soft and gentle, sliding deep within my body, making sure my needs were being met. My arms were around his body, my hips were raising to meet his, I asked him to raise off me.

"Am I hurting you Lou, am I too heavy?"

"You're just fine lover boy, I want to watch you pump in and out of me. I've always enjoyed watching a cock fill me stroke after stroke. Chuck went along with it but I don't think he ever grasp how much that turns me on. I could cum just watching you fuck me."

Somehow we managed to climax within a few seconds of each other, our bodies vibrating and convulsing as he filled my pussy with his seed one more time. My hips were undulating on their own, I wasn't trying to stop the sensation, at the same time I wasn't making myself move, my lower body momentarily had a mind of its own. There was a cock embedded within and my pussy was going to milk every drop of cum that existed in that cock.

The week after my retirement party Sheila called asking about my young stud. I fed her all the juicy details, she ummed and oh my'd and lost her breath a time or two, by the time we hung up I think she was on the brink of an orgasm, I know I was. Within a month of our first weekend together Rollie had his house rented and had moved in with me. Over the next eighteen months our lessons in sex and life continued, we ignored the gossips and naysayers, I wondered at times if they weren't jealous. After all, just because a woman, or a man for that matter, reaches a certain age that doesn't mean life is over.

Our bedroom romps averaged at least three times a week, once in a while more and often twice in a day. More than once I thought that kids cannon had more ammunition than a normal person is supposed to. I became a bit more provocative in my wardrobe, nothing to make me look like a slut, but slightly shorter skirts, blouses that accentuated my cleavage, and stockings, he loved stockings. When we went out, which was often, I dressed for him, like I said, not slutty, but enough to make other men and women wonder. He never let another man dance with me or cut in, I was his girl and he'd tell them so.

By the time the night was winding down we'd be on the dance floor with my pussy pressed tight to his thigh, I didn't care who thought what, he was my fuck machine and I was going to let everyone know it. At 63 I moved with him to Alabama where he had accepted a very lucrative job offer, we stayed together as a husband and wife even though we weren't married. As I aged we began to realize my body was slowing while his was still in overdrive, we talked about finding someone closer to our ages, he wanted a family, and I needed to slow down.

Life seemed to fall in place once we'd made that decision, I met a widower two years younger than me that had just retired. Rollie had begun a romance with a late twenties country girl who worked in the same office he did. We made love one last time just before my sixty fifth birthday, he was married within six months and I had moved in with Andrew, who was as good in bed as Rollie was, but not as often. It suited us fine, once or twice a week was plenty for our bodies.

Rollie? He has three little ones running around and a fourth growing in Ruth's tummy. She's thin and pixie like, has a cute face and a personality to match, that girl brings joy no matter where she goes. I wasn't aware she was black until we met, rollie had never mentioned it, and why should he, skin color didn't make her any different. Their kids range in skin tone from very light to a light brown, she calls them her "chocolate babies" because they're so sweet.

Those babies love grandma Lou, they get lots of treats at my house they don't get at home, and ... they get to jump on the bed until they turn five. Something mommy absolutely forbids at home. We make sure not to overstep their rules too much, I always talk with Ruth to let her know what I have in mind if it's outside her normal boundaries at home. Very seldom does she say, she'd rather not have that happen, I don't push it, she knows her kids better than I do.

I often think back to that young man who came to me wanting to learn about love and life. In the end I think he taught me as much as I did him, one thing he taught me for sure, I wasn't too old to please a young man. He made me feel young at heart, which was enough to carry me through.