Louise and Joey's Ocean Cruise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was seconds, stretched into minutes in her head. Fireworks exploded, she heard herself squealing, knew only of the sharp tingles of her nipples and the wet, hot flush between her legs, focused on her clit and her son's tongue: insistent, valiant, making her cum hard. Long. Subsiding a little, then - she shivered and twitched, tensed her very being as she came again, in a few more seconds of complete rapture.

But now her clit was swollen and angry, so she pulled her son's head away from it. Somehow he understood, and just licked between her soaking lips. On an impulse, he removed his finger from her ass and licked her there too.

Louise had begun to recede from her second orgasm until that moment, and her mind fogged quickly as she shuddered out a third, short and delightful.

Urgently, she said: "Come here, baby."

Joey scooted up, she twisted to lay lengthwise on the bed and pulled him on top of her. As if by magic, or instinct, his cock slipped into her squishy hole as she held his lovely head between her hands and kissed frantically around his face, not caring that she was licking her own juices from it, sticking her tongue in his mouth, all the time lost in a passionate overflow of her first ever multiple orgasm.

Joey didn't know how to react to this excessive passion, so he just lay on her, cock buried, and let it be. Louise shivered and twitched, transmitting love like morse code from her cunt to his cock, until eventually she eased down from wherever she'd climbed to, still panting but now pressing up at the cock in her gently, like a reflex action.

"Oh my sweet baby! You're the limit."

He grinned.

"I came so hard that first time I thought I'd lose consciousness. Then I came again. Oh baby! I never came even twice before. Just now I came three times!"

"I'm glad, mum. I love you."

"Oh darling, I love you so much. If I die tomorrow, I've already been to heaven."

He was embarrassed at her gushing praise: "Oh, stop it ma. Besides, you think we'll go to heaven? Or hell?"

Even as her son's cock was inside her, after her earth blew apart in a sustained orgasmic release, she had some mental capacity and she answered: "Oh yes. Hell is a place where nothing good ever happens to you, and heaven is pure paradise. Like this. So we'll be there, together, fucking like rabbits."

Joey laughed, making his cock twitch some more. Louise saw in his face he wanted her, but she was too raw now.

"Let me suck you, darling. I'm raw down there."

So Joey lay back while his mother bent beside him, took his cock in her mouth and slowly, gradually raised his passion. He wanted to tick another box off his fantasy list, so he urged her onto her knees beside the bed, where he had been to pleasure her with his mouth, and watched intently as she used her mouth on his knob and her hands on his shaft.

Occasionally she looked up at him. Even with his cock in her mouth he knew she was smiling. Even when he grasped her head and gently fucked her face, she was willing. She even began gently squeezing his balls, encouraging him deeper into her mouth, and didn't flinch when she gagged at him in the back of her throat.

When his jizz began to boil, he whispered one small sentence: "On your tits, mum."

She smiled widely around his cock, a flash of lust in her crystal eyes, and kept sucking until she felt the telltale lifting of his balls and straightening to iron of his cock, then she raised herself and pointed him at her chest, gently jacking his shaft and squeezing his balls.

He 'hmmpfed' and grunted, then watched in amazement as his cock erupted pure white semen that splashed his mother's left breast; she adjusted, caught the next two ropes on the right one, then cradled his twitching member between them and let him spend the rest there, and on her chin.

She grinned to match his. She's so fucking hot! My cum all over her. There's a bit hanging off her nipple -oh, mum you're magnificent!

Louise made a slow show of collecting his jizz from her tits on her finger and licking it off. She put his cock to her mouth, looking into his eyes all the while, and licked the creamy drops off there too, then along the shaft, rubbing it on her cummy tits to get more of his cream and licking that off, too.

See, my lovely son? Anything. You can do anything with me. I will do anything with you. To you. For you.

Silently they showered, together, no words needed. They giggled a bit as they washed his cum off her, and he washed what was left of hers off himself.

It was late. They slept deeply, together, until late in the morning. It was lunchtime when they got moving, the ship was speeding north and the day was warmer.

12