All Comments on 'Louise Ch. 12'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
EOLoverEOLoverover 11 years ago
LOVED IT.

IMPATIENTLY AWAITING THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
super terrific chapter

loved the chapter the only way i could of liked it better was if Barb and Gene picture wound up on the same milk carton at the end of the chapter can not wait for more .

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsover 11 years ago
Love

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I didn't mean to read it all..

in one go. I have to say that Celeste is such a gorgeous character.

Love this saga!

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Evil Twin

Gene seems like Barb's evil twin. I'm glad I get to be a fly on the wall when the boys talk to him because they won't take any of his shit!!!! And Hans is truly free of Barb, I wondered about that. Glad to see he found someone else and that it's Juliette and her children makes it that much sweeter. As for Louise and Kev I hope their wedding and reception goes off w/o a single snag but somehow I don't see that happening. I can't wait for the next chapter........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i like it a lot

i really like this but would love to hear more about barb and her mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I still say that Barb and Gene should go over Niagra falls in a barrel with no air holes but I think I will add hornets to the equation, truely horrid people those two. Love the others, cant wait to c what happens with Leon, Juliette, and the kids. Kala as always u spin an amazing tale. Keep up the great work, I am eagerly anticipating the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love this chapyer

I kept checking for this chapter since I read the last one, and Im sure barb is pregnant, and glad that hans n juliette is hooking up n i do agree with the first comment put gene and barb in a barrel over the falls nice can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
****

a five rating kala, though this chp took longer than others, tnks for writing n gifting us witn ur wonderul talent. Love

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 11 years ago
Excellent Chapter!!

i loved this chapter, i wonder how siblings can be so different, i still don't like Barb and Gene, and i don't think that will change but i also loved how the genealogy showed the gifts and how Yancy's and Sinclares always ended up interacting with each other, can't wait to read more, oh and love how Hans and Juliette will be getting together, they are a much better fit then Hans and Barb. Keep up the excellent work.

Donna

Jujubee58Jujubee58over 11 years ago

Excellent chapter as always! I am so sick of Gene and Barb! They don't deserve any happiness and I hope Barb is pregnant so she will be forced to think of someone but herself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

glad that juilette will be able to find true love again since her and angel didn't work out, also i can't wait to find out how the yancy and sinclaire timeline seems to link up....i enjoyed this update

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
It''s so cool!

The Yancy line was created specifically for the Sinclaire line? How? Why? Wouldn't Barb have a fit if she heard that! She would demand that they introduce her to every unattached Sinclaire male living! So what if she's pregnant and she can't even be sure who the father is. Ha!

I'm rooting for Juliette and Hans! Maybe Leon will even find someone special. Gene may get a modest investment from Nate and Patrick, but still lose his job.

jazz1190jazz1190over 11 years ago
love love

Cant wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...

Does anyone else think that Joseph, Nathan's brother is going to be Celeste's mate? I couldn't stop thinking of that since the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved IT

Love love love the kids.The interactions are well written and so realistic.BUT, this is what i think. Barb is pregnant.Her mate has all the money she is looking for,but there will be no love and desire like what her sisters have.Good job kalamazoo,I really enjoyed this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another great chapter

This is my first long post on this site, :-).

I do like Nathan and Louise, but looking forward to Barb's story with Thorne because I have a feeling this pregnancy will change her for the better. Your stories are good and you do a good job of character development. As far as Gene goes, he's the only one that hasn't found his mate, which is probably why he's such an insufferable jerk.

And let's face it, the Sinclaire men have no business being smug towards Barb and Gene, considering their horrific family history of rape. This is the problem I'm having with this story arc and why I'm not throwing Barb and Gene under the bus. At least they're honest with who they are, even if it's being unlikable. Patrick has not truly atoned for his rape crimes and Nathan's dad raped his own momma followed by his uncles and granddaddy. I'm not sure if this will ever come up, but turning Barb into a one note villian while the heroes in this story arc are anything but heroic seems pretty shallow. That is my only problem with character development of Barb thus far with limited redeeming qualities.

After rereading Ethan,Patrick, and Veronica/Vanessa stories again, I can honestly say Mason is my favorite out of all of them, followed by Eustice. Both weren't rapists nor condoned the practice, and their mates weren't virgins eagerly waiting to pop that cherry. The man can have sex up the yang, but his mate must be pristine. I know this is fantasy, but still, just come on. I'm not buying Nathan and Patrick's smug arrogance considering their horrific family past. At least Barb and Gene are honest in themselves regarding their goals, so this pile on is a lazy plot device. Yes, Barb was horrible to people and she's paying for her bad behavior by being rejected, but at least she's honest with her goals, and tried to apologize to a few people. And the constant, "oh she apologized but didn't meant it" responses by Nathan & Co. is truly aggravating. I look forward to Thorne revealing the family secret about the Sinclair's to Barb so at least she's armed with info to use in case the Sinclair family forgets who they are, a despicable family secret of raping women and no amount of money will change that disgusting history. This is why I like Thorne and Barb, because they both are honest with who they are, though I think if rapists can become tragic heroes like Ethan and Patrick, then so can Thorne and Barb.

Of course I'll be back to read more of the Sinclaire/Yancy/Blackwell saga soon. Hopefully, Barb

ScorpMoon.

wifeofmasonwifeofmasonover 11 years ago
Barb

OMG. I think that Barb is pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More of Hans and Juliette!

Hans and Juliette are so adorable! Would love to read more about them. The kids are so cute! You've made me so high! Eagerly and not-so-patiently waiting for the next chapter. Lol!

Btw, did you post it in the non-human section, or did literotica moderators? I think some people might not find it.

And lastly, YOU ARE SIMPLY AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter!!!

OMG!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!! I think Barb is preggo! And secondly, I like Hans & Juliet together. Juliet could use a good man & Hans could use a good woman who appreciates him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
attitudes

The Sinclaires stopped keeping the rapes secret after Ethan raped Katrina. They make sure that their mates are told and their children as well. They have help available for anyone who needs and wants it. In one of the chapters in Ethan it is mentioned that they are very vocal about it even publically... in the vampire world.

I agree that to some degree, Barb has been honest, but not entirely. She has yet yo accept responsibility tor any decisions that she has made ot the consequences of them. Didn't she blame Kevyn for what happened with Thorns? When she called to say that she was coming to Calif, whet did she give as a reason tor the visit? So how honest is she?

I also didn't see anywhere in any of the stories where the female mate were required to be pristine. I may be wrong, but I think that out of the entire series, only two of the mates were virgins... Katrina and Louise.

EmeraldTaurusEmeraldTaurusover 11 years ago
Ready for More!!!

I agree with your other readers, I think Barb is pregnant and I can't wait to read her story with Thorne.

I have to admit that I was a little confused with how the Sinclair family and Yancy family have been interacting for centuries, but this generation is not related.

I hope you post the timeline and possible family tree when it is completed. I am more of a visual learner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Question?

Is Gene really short or are the Sinclaires at least 7'1"?

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
EmeraldTaurus & Anon

EmeraldTaurus, even though the two families have interacted for centuries, very few of those were actual matings.The last mating was at least 600 years before Kevyn and Patrick. All of the interactions after that were in some other capacity and they didn't occur often.

Anon, Yes Gene is short and all of the Sinclaires' are tall. of the Yancy men, Leon is the tallest at over 6'2 or so.

Tastee323Tastee323over 11 years ago
Loved It

Loved It twice!!!! Why did you switch it to NonHuman in the middle of series. I almost missed it, but I didn't....5 stars. More soon

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
category switch

I don't think that I did it, but if I did;it was accidental. Next ch. Will b in interracial. Sorry for the confusion

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago

Per usual this chapter was amazing!! Wow, I almost missed the new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please do a stand alone Bars series.

Hey long time reader here. I like Barb I know I'm part of a very small percentage of people that like Barb , but she is an interesting character. I hope she is preggers the. It'll give her a chance for a real change of heart arc. I mean think about it if she is pregnant then she would be birthing a half vampire right which means she would have to reconcile with Thorne or get close to Katrine to be able to know how to raise a baby that's half human and half vampire. Personally if she has a baby I think it would be interesting if she isolates herself from her family and finds Thorne from there she could have a whole redemption arc that would stand alone. She could start over new with a clean slate. I believe if Ethan can do 360 then so could Barb, because let's be serious because if you were to try to make Barb likable this far into the story I think most of your readers would still hate her. I do hope you decide to do a Barb and Thorne stand alone story. I really do like Barb even if she has. Itch tendencies. lol

- Falon

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years ago
Barb's knowledge of vampires

I wish people would realize one thing: Barb is very capable to turn evil. I can see Gene being redeemable. But Barb? Nope. Then you add in the fact that Thorne, a sworn enemy of the Sinclaires, is her destined mate. I doubt Thorne will be sitting at the Sinclaire dinner table any time soon. So yeah, if Barb turns out to be an evil-bitch vampire killer, get over it and get use to it. I think once Barb is informed by the existence of vampires that she will bring doom and danger to the Sinclaires and the Yancys. I am surprised that the vamps did not glamour Barb yet. I can't wait until she meets Mama Sinclaire. She is a demure and classy lady, but she ain't going to take any shit from nobody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Barb is a person that I would not like to know...

Someone mentioned that she should be pregnant, hoping that she can be redeemed. Well, I have met some truly selfish people in real life and a child will not make a selfish person unselfish. A individual has to do that on their own. There are too many children born to selfish people who just suffer their existence. Barb and Thorne..., maybe that can work. Maybe they have to go thru a loss to find their way. Thorne has a lot on his plate, and his brother is still an interesting character. I have read your stories and I see how characters have redeemed themselves, but Barb does not like herself, how is she going to find the love she craves? Barb is painful. I know you can get us to a destination with her, I just have to wait and see. Gene makes me tired. Where do folks come up with wanting something for nothing? Apparently he is not a total incompetent, he can create profitable ideas, he just seems to have no work ethic and wants a quick billion. LOL Not really sure where that will go either. I like how Celeste stares at Barb. I bet Celeste senses her little cousin and is wondering if they will meet in this life or the afterlife. Just my thoughts. I want Juliette's children to meet Thorne's brother and is it Justin? I think they will be helpful to one another. Barb could be a serious badass, but I really want her to find her happiness, but I think she is like Gene, she doesn't like herself and she also wants something for nothing. That does not bode well for a chick that is preggers. Hmmmmm. If Hans could renounce his mate, what's up with Thorne? I guess Thorne is drawn to her and likes her, but he is so caught up in his own melodrama that he will not allow himself to see it. Let's face it Barb is not nice, but you know what? Guys like bitchy women, don't ask me why? LOL The nice chick that is good for them, they actually pass over. Strange to me, simply because I have learned as I get older, I am not trying to argue my way from Monday to Friday. But this is your story and I cannot wait!!!!! You are a FANTASTIC STORY TELLER!!!!

ScorpMoonScorpMoonover 11 years ago
Falon, I agree :-)

I also see potential for Barb to turn around. I mean if the author can redeem Ethan, Martin, and Patrick who are all rapists, but sympathetic characters because they found their mates, even when Ethan and Martin brutally raped their own mates, then BARB can be redeemed. At least she's not a rapist. It was hard to read and root for Ethan, Martin, and Patrick considering Patrick almost raped his student, but was stopped because his brothers were there to help him.

Naw, I'm not about to side with the Sinclair's who have a history of brutally raping women, then making them forget by erasing their memories. SOme of the readers must be under the same amnesia because Nathan's daddy raped his own mom. If I were Barb, and found out that her inlaws were rapists, reformed even, while looking down on Barb's goals, then I'd remind them of how deplorable their family history is and they have NO RIGHT to look down on her. Look at the tragic story in the Veronica/Vanessa story when one of the twins were kidnapped because one of the Sinclair, either Ethan or Patrick, raped a mate of the kidnapper. The kidnapper was so distraught that he couldn't protect his mate and his mate ended up committing suicide because of it. That made me cry because it was so tragic, then reading the happy ending of the twins without much punishment or consequences left me a bit underwhelmed. I couldn't celebrate or hold the Sinclair's in high regard afterwards. It's irritating that this family is so snobbish considering their horrific past. Nah, I'm not looking at them with rose colored glasses no matter how sexy, loving, and loyal the Sinclair men are to their mates now. This is what I like about Thorne and Barb. No phoniness.

Sure Barb is an opportunist, and that makes her look shallow, but she wants what her sisters want in addition, love of a sexy rich man who will take care of her. And looking down on Barb, who is at least honest with what she wants, even though it's unpopular for some, is such hypocrisy.

The rape/tragic hero angle of the Sinclair men is a lot harder to swallow than a golddigger who has the same opportunity to change through having love, security, and a man who is not going to let her walk all over him. That is what Thorne is. He saw right through her and during sex, he put her in her place. I hope Barb doesn't lose her baby, but starts to change and have redemption with her edge still. It's going to be awesome. This is the first story I've been so involved in where I'm intrigued and interested in the outcome.

Kalamazoo, you have me caught up :-). I've never written such lengthy responses for any of my favorite books outside this site, nor good stories on this site. Please don't turn Barb into a villian because at heart, I think Thorne and Barb's love story can be just as fantastic as the Sinclair men. You are awesome!

Scorpmoon.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Ummm

I kinda like rooting for the underdog. Barb is so far under and she doesn't even know it. Or maybe she does. I'd love to she her happy, but then again I'm still rootng for Poor Hank (COTA). So pay me no mind. Great chapter, btw , 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I was thinking the same thing...

She might be pregnant. If so I was hoping that she could be redeemed by being of some help to Thorn's brother. That would endear her to him. I don't mind that she is a bitch. Hey, Erica Kane, Alexis Carrington, and Amanda Woodward are of few of my favorite tv characters. I just wish that she wasn't so jealous hearted and selfish, especially towards her family. Mean is one thing but I despise the emotion of jealousy. I think it shows that you are weak. She just needs a strong male who adores her but who will still put her in her place. Kinda like Linda (I think) and her husband.

Awe and I was kinda hoping that Juliette was for Joseph, although I don't quite know what his deal yet.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
Who's Bab's baby daddy?

Now if I remember right, didn't Thorne and his boy hit with Babs?

So it could be either, right? Do they do vampire baby daddy DNA tests

on the Maury Povich Show?

She can't be redeemed and this kid is going to kick her greedy ass in more ways than one!!! Trust that !!!!

Both the Sinclair and the Yancy clans need to put her on their watch list and keep it moving. That bitch is radioactive to be sure.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 11 years ago
Wow

Rooting for Juliette and Hans. If barb is pregnant, maybe she will change??great chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree with ScorpMoon, in some aspect and disagree in others.

Yes, the Sinclaires are or used to be Rapist Vampires, but thru the love of good women they have changed. And before Patrick's father died he changed too. But that was due to Jesse killing himself. Tragic but love has always been tragic. But Barb on the other hand although could be a good person choses not to be. Anytime a small child (Celeste) does not trust you then it shows you are just pure evil. Most children are shy but not with their families...Celeste knows her Aunt Barb is not right. She reminds me of my sister ( the oldest child is 10 years older than I am, and between us there is 5 boys and I have a brother a year younger than me) who always felt we were abused as children because we never had the new clothes or fancy things everyone else had. My mother had 8 children before she was 26 years old. My mom worked part time and my father was in and out of the hospital with different ailments all while we were growing up so she basically raised us alone. She has given her children everything and they wanted for nothing and now her oldest age 42 is in prison for drugs, her youngest has 4 children and he barely completed high school and has finally gotten a part time job just to pay his child support and lives at home at the age of 24, and the middle child age 31 had to marry and leave home inorder to get her life together . I commend her for it and is doing well. I have never felt the abuse, I always felt the love, but I guess I am like Louise. I love my sister just as Louise loves Barb, but we know what they are about and leave them to it. Kalamazoo707 you are a terrific writer and this series of stories has touched me and that says something for your ability to write a good story! Thank You! 5 stars!

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
I'll be damned is right

This story just got VERY interesting. I take a break from this story to read Thorne but OH MY!!!!

DoctimeDoctimeabout 10 years ago
Barb is PREGGERS

I haven't read any other comments yet. I presume that probably most of your female readers have spotted it. I am just proud of myself as, I am seldom clairvoyant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Louise Ch. 11 Previous Part
Louise Series Info