All Comments on 'Louise Ch. 13'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

How happy am I that I stayed up late to read this new chapter. I am so happy for Louise and Nathan. But I can't wait to see what happens with Gene and Barb! It's about ro go down. Great job as always.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 11 years ago
Once again GENIOUS is shown!

As always Kalamazoo you are brilliant!!! I'm a faithful follower that stalks your written word. I so ENJOY the SENCLAIRE series. Hell who am I kidding Ive enjoyed any damn word you put from pen to paper. Thank You for sharing with us when you could of gone straight to print ( At least in my eyes ). Waiting desperately Til the next anything you write. Big Smile!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!!!!

I enjoy reading your stories very much. You have become one of my favs on this site. What the hell is wrong with Barb? When is her fam going to find out she is with child. Her meaness is getting on my last nerves, really please focus on her some. I don't know anyone who is that mean and their family gets along with them.

Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
I cannot believe it.

This chapter was beautiful. Simply beautiful. I felt well rewarded reading this fine addition to this series. I must say of all the stories you have written, Louise for me is the best. I had a tear in my eye reading the love that Hans has for Julie, and for Leon and Nadine. Many families uniting under one banner. Impressive. The strength of family is so evident in all your stories. I am well satisfied. Cannot wait to see what is in store for Julie's children. :)

Thank you,

M1

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsover 11 years ago
Love you

At least Gene is keeping himself in check at the family functions but Barb just flies off the handle at everything and her being pregnant is only going to make her seem worse. But over all Im really happy to see Lousie and Nathan pregnant I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great chapter....

I know how your stories overlap but please, please, please don't write a story where Barb swaps Louise baby with her own. I can see it going in that direction and I hope it doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Haapy

I love this story and thank you so much for this update. You are by far my favorite writer. You should think of writing a book. I have to say that one person wrote about Barb switching babies and please do not do that. I love the little drama but please nothing like that. I love that Hans has found his true mate as well as Leon. Bring back the bad vampire for Barb and see how that goes. I look forward these updates and can not wait to see what spin off you will do next! I love you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love this story and thank you so much for this update. You are by far my favorite writer. You should think of writing a book. I have to say that one person wrote about Barb switching babies and please do not do that. I love the little drama but please nothing like that. I love that Hans has found his true mate as well as Leon. Bring back the bad vampire for Barb and see how that goes. I look forward these updates and can not wait to see what spin off you will do next! I love you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

I must admit that I am addicted to your stories. I am not a fan of Barb but she is growing on me, in that she needs a beat down type of way. Please don't have a switching of babies. I see Nathan killing Barb. I think that this is the introduction to Barb's own story or the linkage to the angry vampire that abused Barb. I have a feeling she is going to try to end the pregnancy and home boy is going to show up and put an end to it. I just want Barb to have a separate story from the others. She is without dymanic enough for it. Also the friendships between Julie's kids and the Sinclaries seems to present a great area of interest. I just love your writings & I thank you for sharing them with us. I feel encouraged to write when I read your stories. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love this update!! I think barb is going to try to abort the baby but won't be able to because vampires are hard to kill but I have no clue what will happen after that. I love what's happening with Juliette & Hans as well as Leon & Nadine. I know you have to tie up this story and move on to the next but I'd love it if you continued to write about Louise and Nathan forever. I love them! Thanks Kalamazoo

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
excellent update

great chapter Happy the Louise is having a baby and can not wait to see how Barb coupes with having one omg i can imagine if it is a vampire lol she will have a heart attack

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
A Baby

What a wonderful chapter. That Louise's honest siblings are finding mates who are good people/vamps adds a great dimension to the storyline. Who doesn't enjoy watching love unfold in-front of them. I'm looking forward to the continuation of both Leon/Nadine and Juliette/Hans as their love comes into full bloom. I'm glad the wedding went ok, thank you Nathan for taking care of Barb. And now not just one baby but two are on the way. I'm so happy for Louise and Nathan, they deserve to be happy and as for Barb, well I have my own idea on that but don't want to share publicly. I might send you an email w/my thoughts.

NJW7NJW7over 11 years ago
No 'turn-on' factor.

Very good writing skills, to be sure, but I haven't got any 'zing' out of any of this series.

jazz1190jazz1190over 11 years ago
yes a baby

i can't wait to read more.. barb is having morning sick cuz of Louise. gene and barb will never learn. Julie and Han's will get together and her and kids will be staying. I happy for Leon to cuz he wont be leaving either cuz nathan is going to give him a job. keep them coming.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago
She's having a baby!

Louise and Nathan are having a baby, so when will Kevyn and Patrick get preggars? Barb is just a cold heart bitch who needs to suffer all kinds of cosmic justice. Awesome!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
I love it!

When Nathan gives Leon a job, Barb will be angrier than ever! Naturally, she'll expect the Sinclaire's to give her a job also! She may have a hard time aborting a vampire baby. Then she'll play the pity card to try to get support from the Sinclaire's! She is going to end up stressing out Louise.

myprivatejoymyprivatejoyover 11 years ago
Love it!!

Your story line in engaging and exciting!!! I am so very happy that you are going to publish your stories. If they are on Amazon, I will more than happily purchase in support of indie authors!!

easysmilingaleasysmilingalover 11 years ago
I Love Them All

Thanks so much for another engaging chapter in the life of the Sinclaire family and friends. I really like way you develop the characters and the storyline keeps on capturing my imagination. I check everyday to see if you added a chapter to this or another of your series. It's always a treat to find something new.

redswiferedswifeover 11 years ago
Give Barb a break

Barb is a great character, and she like the Sinclaires will find redemption. She is going to find it hard to stay away, because she is so jealous and wants what her sister and know her brother has, unconditional love. That is why she will not have an abortion and will come to find her place in the Sinclaire clan. So can we have a Barb series that shows her road to healing and love.

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years ago
ugh.. Barb

@Kal: Can you please give Barb this breakthrough that all of her supporters keep writing about? I am tired of reading about her whining and bouts of jealousy.

irish_crazeirish_crazeover 11 years ago
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarb!

I love her...just I looooooooooooove her. I have never never ever read about a character that has evoked such strong emotions from me!!!! It's so tortuous to read about her. All others fade into the background. Anyhoo, what was his name Thorn? I can't remember, but Barb's baby daddy is not going to let her get an abortion. I cannot wait for that chic's story! Bring it!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 11 years ago
Bitchy Babs

Barb love or hate her she's the spice that gives this particular storyline that added zing. I agree with others Barb needs her spin off as she deals with the pregnancy an all her insecurities issues. How dose one goes from being treated like a whore to the realization of a loving mate? The Sinclair's and their arch nemesis from hell will make for hella reading. Awesome update I say get a publisher sell the movie rites and start a whole new movie franchise in interracial supernatural.

merrymemerrymeover 11 years ago
kal u've got me hooked...

Won't be suprised to find out, there's some crack added to the stories, becos i come here like every 3hrs each day to check if i've posted and get my daily fix...

Can't really explain, but i get this tingling inside me if and when i see your story n do a lil dance... My friends use to look at me askance, but i dont care... I love your stories... Cant wait for joseph's story

merrymemerrymeover 11 years ago
kal u've got me hooked...

Won't be suprised to find out, there's some crack added to the stories, becos i come here like every 3hrs each day to check if i've posted and get my daily fix...

Can't really explain, but i get this tingling inside me if and when i see your story n do a lil dance... My friends use to look at me askance, but i dont care... I love your stories... Cant wait for joseph's story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible

I am overwhelmed reading this Chapter. Just loved every word I have read. No words can explain how I have enjoyed this Chapter. I so hope that the baby will change Barb. I think I am now eagerly waiting to see where Thorne is going to fit into this story?. Kal, I do not know how you kept up writing whilst being so busy arranging your daughters wedding. Well done and thank so much for writing these wonderful stories. Hugs, Anne133

ScorpMoonScorpMoonover 11 years ago
Team Barb!

This was a good read.Very detailed and engrossing. I was looking forward to this story for the past week :-) and it was pretty much what I expected between Nathan and Louise. It is commendable that the Yancy sisters and brothers are trying to make the best of a challenging situation with Barb, who is dealing with her own issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
full circle

Lovely update as usual.....I'm enthralled by the barb subplot. To me barb and thorns will find themselves in a situation not unlike Katrina and Ethan....a newfound mate mistakenly mistreated by her vampire partner and their eventual reconciliation. I think the stakes are much higher for barb considering her unlikeable characterization. I want to see her succeed surprisingly and be healed. Thorn aswell. These are dynamic characters and your most interesting plot to date...and I love that the scenario is like a darker version of the Ethan series...very full circle indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Switching Babies

Kal...please please don't go that route. I just want Barb to have her baby and move on with a new chapter of her life. She's not leaving California but she dosen't have to live anywhere near the Sinclaires. California is huge. She could literally have her on spin off and have nothing to do with her siblings. It could be a story that's just about her, the baby. Thorne or hell just a straight up redemption story. I mean Barb is no where nearly as bad as Ethan. So the rapist can be redeemed but since Barb is bitchy? That rubs me the wrong way.No Kala that isn't Imed toward you but to the people that say Barb needs to die... which is a bit much IMO. Please I hope that you don't do a baby switch.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 11 years ago
Wonderful

I was so happy to have seen this update it was wonderful I just knew somehow that Lou was pregnant and so happy for her and Nat and now it looks like the other two siblings are gonna be happy as well I just wish that Barb can just for once stop being so angry and try to accept her baby and try to make her life better instead of just looking to find a rich husband perhaps if she just stop trying so hard things might start to look up for her but who knows. Anyways I'm looking forward to see what will happen next so please update again real soon thanks!

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
Baby switching

Hi all. First, thank you all for reading and commenting on my stories. I appreciate it. I just wanted to take a few seconds to put some minds at ease. There will not be a baby switch. In fact, the thought never crossed my mind and it just isn't going to happen. Thank you again for reading...

Kal

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible!

Love, love, love Louise more and more! I must admit, I am wondering what the story line is going to be for Joseph...hmmm...Juliette-or Juliet-has a great story with Hans. Barb has a decent story. Leonand Nadine do, as well, but what to do about Joseph! GREAT stuff you write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Barb, Gene, Hmm? vs Rapists Redemption? Why am I perplexed? Happy Baby News!

You know I wonder how I can read of the redemption of rapists and these 2 are rubbing me so wrong. You clearly are an excellent writer, but it baffles me that this is my quandary. LOL Barb is going to be challenged just like the Sinclaire men. I can't see it any other way. Her behavior is hers, it is her choice. The Sinclaire men learned that what they were taught and what they perpetuated was WRONG. Barb as far as we know was not taught this behavior, so her come-up-ings may hurt her differently but the blame ultimately lies with her. Everyone has a shared guilt in their actions that as we can see is very hard to overcome. It should be an interesting read. Will a baby make her less self-centered? Will sharing a child with a mate help her to see her gifts or will a monumental loss teach her what is truly valuable? Gene kills me, because he really does not know what he wants. He envies others, but when given a task that he sets up himself, he forgets that he is participating. It is interesting that in a family of extra special individuals whom are loving, there are siblings that are just lost. It seems like an oxymoron. LOL

I can't wait to see what you come up with. What will make Gene man-up or just grow-up. I am not sure he is mate material, does he need to feel needed? When given a task, he really cannot take the pressure. What do you do with a person who seems to have no faith in himself? Who debates between a sister and a thug with money, who decides to ask a NEW brother in law for a huge amount of money at his sister's wedding? He and his sister are haters. This is good stuff. I hope the next chapter comes soon!!! You are a great story teller and we see that all kinds of folks can find redemption..., I am waiting to read what forces these characters to see. Then there is Thorne and his broken brother and Joseph and Olie and all of your other fantastic characters. Can't wait for more. Barb has me shaking my head though. If she ever gets what she thinks she wants, then what will she do? Now that is interesting. If both Barb and Gene got what they thought they wanted, what happens once that is attained? Will all that glitters really be gold? Hmmmm. I totally want someone to help Thorne's younger brother. Maybe Louise and Celeste will be able to keep him present and find his mental healing. Or maybe her baby will reach out to him. There is something up with Joseph too. Kal you have my mind a buzzing with your interesting characters. I cannot wait for the next chapter!!! This is good stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love barb

I love her she just has that spark idk I would like there to be more of her in the story or maybe her own story i always look forward to her parts the most thank you kalamazoo your an awesome writer :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please write more

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 11 years ago

This is good. Gene really is the male version of Barb--bitter and weak, yet fun to watch. Love this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The witch is pregnant!

As much as I dislike her, she brings much needed excitement and drama. Poor Mama Barb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Louise Ch. 12 Previous Part
Louise Series Info