Louise Finds Her Sweet Spot

Story Info
Louise crosses several personal boundaries.
8.4k words
4.79
6.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is a prequel to "Lars sings a different tune")

Oh my, what a heat! Today is even worse than the past few days, when the heat was still quite dry, but today it is really sweltering hot, almost unbearable. Especially if you have very fair skin and can't handle the heat very well anyway. She should never have booked such a holiday, at least not this time of year, next time it'll have to be in the early or late season. It means she's been sitting in her hotel room all day, air-conditioning on full blast, doing a little reading, and some sketching. The latter does not really go well, by the way, due to lack of inspiration. And unfortunately, though she did throw her vibrator in her suitcase, she forgot to buy new batteries, if it continues like this, she will have to visit a store soon.

She suddenly remembers that on the way there, near the hotel, she saw a beautiful natural pond, it might be an idea to walk there later tonight, she can take a nice dip to cool off. And if it's not too busy, or preferably deserted, then skinny dipping is also a possibility, she used to do that often, when she was a little less demure and prudish and dared to take a little more risk. Why does she behave so decent these days, so bourgeois, she never does anything crazy anymore. The divorce doesn't help either, of course, as it has left her feeling rather insecure and discarded, both physically and mentally. In recent years she could no longer do anything right in Fred's eyes, and he no longer seemed interested in her physically. The latter caused, in hindsight, by the fact that he had been screwing her best friend for almost a year. Ex best friend now of course. She still can't get rid of the image of the moment she caught them, in her own bed of all things, Magda with her legs around her darling Fred's neck, eyes like saucers when the door opened and she saw her friend, also, as she well knew, the wife of her lover.

And even then, she hadn't made a drama of it, she recalls in surprise, she had simply closed the door again and sat downstairs to wait for an explanation. It all fell into place at that moment, however, the removal, the disinterest. In fact, she wasn't even very upset.

Everything was over wonderfully quickly, and Fred had fortunately still had the decency to feel terribly guilty, it had earned her a generous financial settlement.

But of course, money doesn't buy happiness, at least not in the long run, and men she doesn't trust that quickly anymore because of this experience. And, at thirty-eight, she will probably no longer be very popular, she expects, men of her age usually prefer a young girl of around twenty, in her experience. Several of her girlfriends have already been replaced by a younger model in recent years.

To be honest, she doesn't really know what to do with the rest of her life, the divorce has thrown her quite a bit, she notices, all her plans for the future have been swept away from under her feet, she feels a bit aimless.

By eight o'clock, after a disappointing dinner, on her own, in the hotel restaurant, it has fortunately cooled down a bit, but it's still very warm. Louise decides that this is a good time to grab her swimming gear and look for the pond, there will probably be no one around anymore. And that turns out to be the case, she has the place all to herself, she concludes to her satisfaction.

She walks to the water's edge, squats down, and runs her hand through the water, oh how wonderfully cool, she thinks delightedly. She finds a suitable grassy spot at the water's edge, puts down her stuff and starts to undress. Not that there's much to it, just the short button-down summer dress. What to do, will she put her bikini on, or will she leave that right away, she looks around, it looks like it's still deserted.

Come on girl, she thinks to herself, where's your sense of adventure, all in, no-one's holding you back! She unhooks her bra and drops it onto the spread towel. She feels her breasts appraisingly, they still look good, she thinks, they are in any case a lot nicer than Magda's flat, chips bag-like breasts, at least these are real tits! She has always been proud of her firm D cup, as well as the rest of her body, she is still slim and toned, with nice long legs, and spending quite a lot of time lately, out of sheer frustration, in the gym has certainly helped. Fred doesn't know what he's missing, she thinks grimly, and he'll never get it back, the bastard.

Then the supreme moment has arrived, the last piece of clothing. Does she dare?

She looks around again and then decides to give it a try. But just as she bends over to take off her panties, she is grabbed from behind, a deep male voice gasps in her ear, she is sickened by the heavy alcohol fumes spread by his breath: 'Well, my lovely, I see you're in the mood to have a little fun.'

She screams with all her might and tries to avoid his grabbing hands, but he corners her, against a thick tree, she can't get away. She tries her hardest to fight him off, but she can't handle him, he's too strong for her despite his drunkenness. Panic takes hold of her, all of a sudden, it's not so much fun anymore that no one is around. Then suddenly she hears him moan in pain, his arms fall limply at his sides and he sinks to the floor in front of her.

'It's always the same with that bastard,' she hears someone grumble, 'let him go to his own wife instead of harassing defenseless women and girls. Are you OK?' it sounds concerned, she looks at the owner of the voice, it turns out to be a young man of about twenty-eight years old, he gallantly hands her her towel.

'He doesn't manage anything anymore, impotent as anything, but no woman is of course happy to feel those grabby hands on her body, he should actually be chained.' She has to laugh about that, despite the fright that is still in her body, but now she can also breathe a sigh of relief, the feeling of panic is slowly disappearing.

'By the way, I'm Sven, Sven Bakker. Are you really okay?' he looks at her questioningly.

Louise nods reassuringly, 'yes, just need to catch my breath, it was quite a fright,' she says. 'Oh, and I'm Louise. Van der Meer.'

'Nice to meet you, Louise, I assume you're here on vacation?'

'That's right,' she says, 'I'm staying in a hotel near here. And you?'

'Me too, I rented a chalet nearby,' he hesitates for a moment, then decides to take the plunge, 'uh, would you like to come with me, for a glass of wine or something?' He sees her doubtful look; he can almost read her thoughts: falling from one pawing man into the grasping hands of the next? No thanks! 'Just to relax for a bit, after the fright,' he quickly adds, 'then I'll escort you to your hotel afterwards.' She still looks a little suspicious. 'I'm not alone here, I rented the chalet with my little brother.'

This convinces her, if his younger brother is with him, it must be save, in that case he will probably behave. And mindful of her intention to be a little more adventurous, she agrees, otherwise she will just be sitting alone in her hotel room, not a very nice prospect. She quickly puts on her clothes, Sven politely looks the other way as she does, and then she walks with him to his chalet, it is indeed not far.

After a few steps, something comes to her mind: 'That drunk, will he be okay?'

'Oh, yes,' Sven reassures her, 'it was just a tap, when he has slept off his intoxication, he will go home by himself, it won't be the first time.'

The chalet is a bit hidden between bushes, at the back there is a veranda over the entire width of the house, with a view over rolling meadows. She does not see any other chalets in the area, if she has run into the wrong guy again, she has a problem, she realizes. She glances sideways, at her rescuer's profile, he feels her looking and gives her a mischievous look, he knows what I'm thinking, she thinks, and she laughs. This will be fine, she decides, trusting her intuition, he's not the type. She visibly relaxes and allows herself to be installed on the veranda, Sven disappears inside and returns a little later with two glasses and a bottle of red wine.

There is now a cooling breeze, but it is still quite warm.

'Where is your little brother, he's not in bed yet, is he?'

'No, I don't think so,' says Sven nonchalantly, 'probably off, night fishing or something like that. He will pop up again soon enough.'

They talk about serious and less serious topics, she tells him about her failed marriage, and what was the deciding factor in getting a divorce, she finds that she can now talk about it without an emotional load, and Sven is so easy to confide in, he listens and understands, but does not judge. Meanwhile she studies her interlocutor, she thinks he's quite attractive, tall, muscular, dark brown, rather wild curls and a wide, sexy mouth. Good laugh too, and a nice sense of humor, you could do worse in a rescuer, she thinks with amusement.

Sven bursts out laughing when she talks about how she found her dear Fred entangled in bed with her best friend, she has a great sense of humor, he thinks, and she seems to be very resilient mentally too, that she can talk about it like this, it is quite an act of betrayal, your husband and your best friend, of all things.

Sven has also not had much luck with his relationships so far, it turns out. For the time being, he therefore sticks to the bachelor life, no fuss. He tells her about his parents who died in a car accident when he himself was about sixteen years old. From that moment on, the care for his brother Lars, six years his junior, mainly came down to him, there was not much family left.

'I'm so very sorry,' Louise sighs, looking at him sympathetically.

'Oh well, that's life,' responds Sven, 'shit happens, you have to live with it, you can't turn it back anyway. We all get our share; you know all about that yourself.' He gives her a sympathetic look.

'That's true,' she agrees, appreciating his level-headedness. No wonder he comes across as mature for his age, with such a background. 'But eh, Sven and Lars? Do you have Scandinavian roots by any chance?'

'No,' Sven laughs, 'just something my parents liked.'

The wine does its job, along with the pleasant conversation, Louise relaxes more and more and has less and less desire to head back to the hotel. While Sven gets a new bottle of wine from the kitchen, Louise leans over the porch railing and stares into the clear starry night, a moment later she feels Sven standing next to her. He gently puts a hand on her hips, it feels so familiar that she doesn't even feel like protesting.

He bends towards her, 'I have a proposal,' he whispers in her ear in a sultry voice, she feels a pleasant shiver running down her spine. Louise looks at him expectantly. 'How about we go for a swim after all, that was your plan in the end, and it's still pretty warm.' She'd love that, the wine has loosened her up a bit, and she's starting to really like Sven.

She grabs her swimming gear and a moment later they walk arm in arm to the pond. Fortunately, there is no sign of the drunk, who has apparently gone home by now, to harass his own wife.

She sees that Sven quickly works his way out of his jeans and T-shirt, there is nothing underneath, at least no clothing. She feels herself blushing but she also can't take her eyes off him, that beautiful tanned and muscular body, and he's definitely well-endowed. He sees her staring and chuckles.

'I don't know what you're going to do, but I'm going to skinny dip anyway, as you can see.' Whether it's the alcohol or the excitement that takes hold of her at the sight of this Adonis with his nice tight ass, Louise throws all caution overboard and quickly takes off her clothes, including bra and panties. She sees Sven look unabashedly with an unmistakably admiring look and she feels like twenty all over again.

'You're beautiful, Louise, wow!' he says appreciatively, 'give me your hand, the bottom is a bit uneven here.' She reaches out her hand, he grabs it, and gently leads her into the water. The touch of his hand sends an electric current through her body, she holds her breath for a moment. A little later they are up to their waists in the cooling water, it doesn't get any deeper according to Sven.

The cold water makes her nipples hard, she sees to her horror, Sven notices it too, teasingly he strokes them with his fingers. Louise immediately feels something else getting harder and a soft cry escapes her lips. That's all Sven needs, he grabs her buttocks, pulls her against him and kisses her on the mouth. Hungry for him she returns the kiss, she feels a tongue slide inside. She now feels an impressive erection pressing against her stomach, she is even more enraptured by it. She can't restrain herself and feels his dick underwater, Sven growls with pleasure. Louise giggles, she's really starting to enjoy this now, she lets go of Sven and quickly dives under the water. She resurfaces a few yards away, her pale red curls now dark and sleek with the water. Sven gives chase as soon as she reappears and soon catches her. She screams with excitement when he grabs her from behind by her buttocks. Some additional chases follow, with a lot of splashing, teasing and hilarity and tantalizing kissing sessions.

She manages to escape again but then she slips on the slippery bottom of the pond and goes under. When she comes up again, Sven is already smiling and waiting for her, and pulls her into his arms. 'Oh god,' he mutters enraptured, 'those tits of yours, to cum on spontaneously...' Louise giggles, she wouldn't mind at all, she thinks excitedly. Sven kisses her again, meanwhile he lets his hands run over her body, Louise goes completely into ecstasy, her lower body is almost on fire.

'My, I haven't been this horny in years,' she confesses with a giggle.

'Good to know,' Sven chuckles as he caresses her breasts sensually. Then suddenly she feels his arms under her knees and back and in a smooth swing she is lifted out of the water.

'I've had enough of those chases,' it sounds stern, 'I won't let you escape again,' and he walks, apparently incredibly effortless, with his catch in his arms to the bank. There he gently lays her down in the grass.

'You said horny, didn't you? Then we should do something about it.' He looks at her questioningly, Louise nods in agreement, closes her eyes and falls backward.

Sven lies on his side next to her. A few minutes pass, but nothing happens. Louise opens her eyes in surprise and says, 'Is something wrong? I was afraid you had run off!' It sounds relieved.

Sven chuckles, 'don't be crazy,' he says teasingly, 'leaving such an enticing woman, I was drinking in your beautiful white body before assaulting you.'

Louise giggles, 'Oh,' she says, 'that's OK than, because I would really like to be assaulted.' The words are barely out of her mouth when Sven is already half on top of her and his hands eagerly run over every part of her body, ending at her pussy covered with soft curly red hair and wet slit. Rather abruptly he slides two fingers into her cunt, Louise holds her breath for a moment, then she lets out a little cry of pleasure, Sven has found her button and rubs it gently.

'Nice?' he asks teasingly, Louise moans in response, and Sven pulls back his fingers.

'Cruel man,' she mutters hoarsely.

Sven chuckles and takes her hand and puts it on his cock, which has reached full maturity, she feels, it's huge. Then he forces her head towards his crotch, 'you have to earn it,' he teases.

Louise won't let herself be told twice and she playfully licks some pre-cum off his head and then takes the huge erection in her mouth. She has a hard time with it, it's that big, but once she gets going it comes naturally, she moves her lips tight around his cock in slow strokes, while giving small licks to his head. Sven growls with pleasure, this lady knows her stuff, that's for sure. He maneuvers her body so that he can reach her vagina and slides another finger into her pussy to extract some moisture. Then he finds her clit and starts massaging it gently, it elicits high-pitched screams of excitement from Louise, the clit gets harder and harder, he feels with pleasure. Suddenly Louise starts to suck a little with every retraction, he moans and has trouble keeping his composure. And because he has no intention of coming yet, he motions for her to withdraw, she reluctantly complies.

'You're good,' he says with a groan, 'goodness, that was on the edge!'

'Oh,' she replies silently, a mischievous twinkle in her eye, she reaches for his hard cock, but he moves back quickly, just in time to get out of her reach.

'No no girl, it's your turn now,' he laughs teasingly, 'you've earned it!'

That's also fine, she thinks elated, she's all ready for an orgasm by now, she's about to explode.

'Just lie back, here,' he throws her a towel, she looks at him questioningly, 'for under your head.' Louise folds the towel under her head and lays down comfortably, eyes closed, a blissful smile on her face.

'And you can make as much noise as you want, there's no one here to hear you anyway, at most you're giving some wildlife the fright of their lives,' Sven chuckles.

He runs his fingers caressingly through her soft curly pubic hair.

'Look how beautiful,' he mutters, unfolding her labia, 'it's almost like an orchid. Mmm, you smell delicious too...'

Then he puts his tongue on her clit and starts to give out small licks, meanwhile he looks at Louise's face. He sees her open her eyes secretly to see what's happening between her legs, and gives her a sexy smile, his eyes twinkling mischievously. I knew it, he thinks with satisfaction, horny girl.

Sven now fully concentrates on her clit, gives out teasing licks, he pauses at very excited cries, a sigh of disappointment then follows and with a big grin he picks up the activities again. Her clit is getting stiffer, the moaning is getting deeper and deeper.

'Why do you torment me like that,' it sounds desperate at one point.

'Be patient,' whispers Sven, 'you'll thank me for it later,' he continues licking and sucking, running his finger gently over her erect nipples, Louise getting hornier, her pussy getting wetter.

Then he notices from the hoarse moans that she really can't hold it anymore and he decides to stop teasing her. The orgasm that follows is overwhelming, wave after very violent wave goes through her body, she screams with pleasure. Louise feels like she's floating, she's just out of breath.

Sven was right with his promise, she realizes with satisfaction when the last wave has finally ebbed away.

'So, now you can show your gratitude,' says Sven with a mischievous grin.

'Ha, if you think that's a punishment, you're gonna be disappointed,' laughs Louise, she puts her arms around his neck, 'thank you,' she whispers in his ear, then grabs his cock, which is still pleasantly hard, she makes an appreciative noise. 'What did you have in mind?' she asks coquettishly.

'Maybe you want to sit on top of me?' no sooner has he said it than she is already straddling him, an expectant smile on her face.

'More demands?' she asks.

'Sure,' Sven chuckles, 'I would like you to hold your own breasts, that makes me incredibly horny, especially when they are that beautiful.'

Louise giggles, she puts out her index finger at him with a sensual gesture, 'moisturize please,' she says imperiously and then takes her breasts in her hands, with the wet finger she runs over her erect nipple.

'Oh Louise, you're the best,' he moans with delight, 'can I squirt all over those fantastic breasts of yours?' Louise nods affirmatively, what a wonderfully tantalizing prospect!

Sven moans in excitement and slides his rock-hard cock into her pussy with one smooth movement. As he fucks her diligently, she puts on a sexy show, leans back, massages and kneads her breasts, driving him crazy. He tries to stretch it as long as possible, but when she starts tightening her pelvic floor muscles, he can hardly hold it anymore.