Louise Finds Her Sweet Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll get you back, he thinks mischievously, and puts a finger on the entrance of her pussy. She moans with pleasure and Sven starts massaging her clit at a fast pace, she can barely control herself, and soon comes to a climax. Sven is now really on the edge and pulls back just in time, he pulls the last bit off himself and then sprays his hot seed over her breasts with a deep growl.

Exhausted and completely satiated, they fall back laughing.

After a few minutes, Sven half straightens up, looks at her sideways for a moment: 'What do you think about what just happened: trapped by grabby hands after all?'

'Haha,' she laughs, 'no, more like you've made my day!' Although utterly satisfied, she feels still very wet between her legs, she thinks with satisfaction. What a wonderful feeling!

'And besides, I think you're a lot more attractive than that drunk,' she adds with a joking look.

'Thank you,' Sven laughs and pulls her against him, 'amazing woman,' he whispers in her ear.

When they have recovered a bit from all the exertion, they walk back to the cottage, still in a blissful state, and while Sven goes inside to get more wine and some snacks, Louise settles down comfortably in one of the comfortable chairs on the porch. She hasn't bothered to put on her underwear, all she's wearing is the button-down dress, with half the buttons unbuttoned so she can give Sven another look at her breasts in a moment, and her legs, whom she graciously crossed over each other. Let's see if she can drive him crazy again, she thinks cheerfully, she now feels wonderfully unhinged. It is now well after midnight, but she still has energy for two, she notices.

'Hey Sven, I hope you have a cold beer ready in the fridge, I'm about to melt!' it suddenly sounds, a blonde version of Sven steps onto the porch and is about to say something more, but then he suddenly falls silent and stares mesmerized at Louise, she smiles at him amiable.

'Wow, forget that beer, I see something much more attractive, who's this beauty?'

Louise is now laughing out loud, what a delightfully unabashed flirt, this must be Sven's "little" brother, you can't miss that. She has the distinct suspicion that she has been tricked by Sven, but she can laugh about it, she certainly has no regrets that she went with him, she is having the time of her life. And if she had had less wine, a little math could have told her by now that Lars was well past puberty, she realizes.

She stands up and holds out a hand to him, 'Louise,' she says, 'and you must be Lars.'

Lars grabs her outstretched hand with both hands and kisses it with exaggerated gallantry, bending his knees as he goes. 'My sweet Louise,' he murmurs, gazing in admiration at her ample cleavage, 'I am lying at your feet.' She gives him a radiant smile.

Then Sven comes out again: 'Ah Lars, there you are, Louise, this is my brother Lars.'

'I suspected that, is he always like this?' asks Louise amused, pointing to Lars, who is still on his knees in front of her.

'Unfortunately,' Sven must confess, 'a first-class bullshitter and tease. Lars, this is Louise.'

'I figured that out by now,' says Lars cheerfully, 'where did you get this decorative lady, if I may ask? I must say she is a very nice addition to our porch!'

Sven chuckles, 'yes I thought so too, that's why I lured her here, after I have saved her, I must say in my defense, like a real knight in shining armor, from our notorious drunkard with the grabbing hands.'

'Ah, does he still do that, the bastard. Well,' he says with a jolly look to Louise, 'then you're in much better hands with us.'

'I've already experienced that,' she responds, laughing softly. A small blush appears on her cheeks, Lars looks curiously from her to Sven. Sven also blushes, Lars knows enough, he walks away with a chuckle to get himself a beer.

He soon returns with a bottle of beer, humming softly, it's a song that seems vaguely familiar to Louise, but she can't quite place it yet.

'Am I seeing that right, Sven,' she suddenly says with a questioning look at both brothers, 'is your "little brother" even taller than you?'

Sven looks embarrassed for a moment. 'Yes, sorry about that, I wanted so badly to take you home, it was a little white lie. Can you forgive me?' The disarming smile that accompanies this humble request makes her melt, my god, he's so sexy, she thinks, I could forgive him anything. She nods indulgently, gives him a seductive smile and holds up her empty wine glass.

While Sven refills her glass, she curiously asks Lars: 'Sven mentioned that you probably went night fishing, but I don't see a fishing rod or other fishing gear, what did you actually do tonight?'

Lars bursts out laughing. He looks at his brother teasingly, 'night fishing Sven, really?'

'Well, I could hardly tell her you were after the village virgins, could I? I just told Louise you were my little brother. I'm not crazy, then my carefully constructed house of cards about the harmless and responsible big brother would have collapsed, and at that moment I wasn't sure yet,' he looks teasingly at Louise, 'whether she would bite.'

Louise chuckles, Lars is clearly not the only one who carries the bullshit gene.

'No, that's true,' Lars agrees, 'that would have been very stupid.'

'Unsuccessful, I presume, given that you're back so early?' Sven glances at Louise for a moment, 'early for his doing, if he has managed to talk himself into someone's bed, he usually only turns up again in the early hours,' he clarifies. Louise laughs when she sees Lars' mischievous look.

'No suitable game,' he grins, 'they don't really offer nice women here, I discovered to my disappointment.' He chuckles, 'apparently you should look further than the local game,' he looks at Louise fondly.

'Lars, behave yourself,' says Sven with a laugh, he looks apologetically at Louise, but she seems to be having the most fun, judging by her cheerful smile and sparkling eyes. Indeed, she thoroughly enjoys the verbal sparring between the two brothers, and of course the sight of those two attractive, delightfully young men, Sven with his dark curls and sexy hazel eyes against Lars' curly blond hair and cheerful bright blue eyes.

'Tell me, Louise,' Lars asks seriously, 'how did you end up here.' Louise says she is here on holiday and has booked a hotel in the village.

'On your own?'

'Yes, I had to book something, it was a bit last minute, and this seemed like a nice environment to sort things out at my leisure.' She talks about her broken relationship and the divorce, and about the girlfriend with the chips bags-shaped tits, who stole her husband.

'Chips bags you say?' Lars asks with disbelief in his voice, 'and your husband, excuse me, yóur húsband is trading you in for someone with chips bags!? Look at them,' he points to her breasts, 'you wouldn't exchange those, would you? What an idiot...'

Louise blushes at the barely covert compliment. Lars keeps staring at her breasts, is he doing that on purpose, she thinks with amusement.

'Hey kid, my eyes are up here,' she jokes.

'Oh yes,' grins Lars, 'they are very nice too, I must say.'

Sven is silent, he is looking at them with an amused look. He knows his brother, who seems to be just as charmed by his catch as he is. But it is entirely up to Louise, Sven thinks, whether she wants to respond to his advances. He has no problem with that, she is not his property, after all, they have only just met. It is also very entertaining to see how Louise reacts to Lars, he thinks, it clearly shows that she has considerably more life experience, she remains very balanced under his brother's constant flirtation, which he greatly appreciates.

Lars is still a student, computer science, and Sven has just taken a year's sabbatical, he worked in technology but has gradually started to have some reservations about it, it's not where his heart goes out to. And since the sudden death of their parents left them well cared for and moreover, they have an agent who has put the money away wisely, he can afford that. He has not yet decided what he would like to do after that year, maybe go back to school, or choose another profession, he still has no idea.

His first action had been to rent this chalet, at least until the end of the summer.

Louise states that she herself is at a bit of a crossroads in her career and life, with her failed relationship, and also not being very happy in her work anymore.

She tells them that she has a nice amount of money left over from the divorce settlement and still does not know exactly what to do with it. The idea of a sabbatical appeals to her, she says, maybe she'll go for that.

Lars walks back in for a second beer, again singing softly, this time she hears the words and recognizes it: "Sweet Lui-Louise", a song by Ironhorse. It puts a sunny smile on her face, she has the feeling that he isn't even aware he's singing it.

'Doesn't it bother you that he's so unabashedly flirting with me?' she asks Sven.

'No, I don't mind, that's just who he is, an incorrigible flirt. And we have a code, by the way, if one of us wants to keep a woman to herself,' he adds with a wink. She looks at him curiously.

'Depending on how this develops, there's a good chance I'll have to call that code,' he says with a seductive grin, Louise blushes. 'But since we've only known each other for a couple of hours, that's not an issue yet, for all I know you'll have had enough of me at the end of the evening, eh, night by now,' he throws her a mischievous look. I doubt it, she thinks, and blows him a kiss.

'You guys are very close to each other, aren't you,' she says, 'I wish I was that close with my sister.'

'That's right,' admits Sven, 'that's of course because we were so dependent on each other from an early age, but also because we have a lot in common, we look at life in the same way and do many things together, such as sports. But we are not the same, we are definitely not twin brothers. Not just because of the blond curls,' he points to Lars's head, who has just come out again, still singing softly, 'but as you will have noticed by now, Lars has a very nice singing voice, for example, and I don't.'

'Yes indeed,' she says amused, 'although I've only heard one song from him,' she looks at Lars teasingly, 'but I haven't heard you sing at all.'

'Well,' says Sven, looking deeply into her eyes, 'if you carry on like this, it will surely happen, but you've been warned, it won't be easy on your ears.'

'That's okay,' she says with a mischievous laugh, 'I consider this a challenge, a challenge I can't resist.'

The night is already well underway, and one after the other starts to yawn loudly, time to go to bed, they decide. Sven offers Louise the guest room, she gratefully accepts, she doesn't really feel like walking that far back to the hotel. Moreover, she is also a bit unsteady on her legs because of all the wine.

While Sven cleans up and brings their glasses and empty bottles into the kitchen, Lars will escort her to her room, he's offered her his spare toothbrush.

He walks into his room, softly singing 'sweet Lui-Louise', an exciting musky scent emanating from it, she thinks, as she waits in the doorway.

Lars returns with a mini toothbrush and toothpaste. He leads her to her bedroom, which contains little more than a made bed and a sink, but that's all she needs. Lars turns to her and caressingly strokes her arm with one finger, she involuntarily stiffens, the touch sending an exciting tingle through her body. 'Sweet dreams, sweet Louise,' he whispers sultry. With a wide sexy grin, he leaves her behind and closes the door.

Louise moans, my God, she thinks, he's all sex, that boy.

Louise quickly dives into bed and almost immediately falls into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Fortunately, the bedroom in which she is lying is pleasingly cool. Because the chalet is located on the edge of the forest, the bright sunlight is somewhat shielded. Moreover, Sven has been smart enough to keep everything closed as much as possible, so that the heat cannot enter.

She wakes up a few hours later to a noise she can't place. She turns over again, has just closed her eyes when she feels the sheet move, someone has crawled into bed with her. Hmm, she thinks, Sven, nice, when she feels a man's body with an unmistakable erection snuggle against her, an arm is wrapped around her, a hand caresses her breasts. She moans softly, enjoying his touch. She feels a warm kiss on the back of her neck, sending an exciting tingle up her spine. The hand moves to her stomach and descends to her mound, she feels fingers on her pussy lips, it elicits another moan of pleasure, and then a finger is inserted into her pussy.

'You're wet, sweet Louise,' it sounds appreciatively. She's shocked, dammit, it's not Sven, it's Lars! What now?

'Lars?' she asks hesitantly.

'Louise,' it sounds pleased.

She turns and looks straight into Lars' wide grinning face, an incredibly horny look in his clear blue eyes. 'I find you so irresistibly sexy, I couldn't control myself,' he says apologetically.

She has trouble controlling herself too, she notices, and oh well, she's already crossed so many of her own boundaries in the past few hours and let go of inhibitions... This one can also be added, she's got no problem with that, she decides.

She decides to indulge in it and she kisses him on his sexy mouth. Lars grunts satisfied and returns the kiss with devotion, a moment later she enjoys his playful tongue in her mouth, and he smells so good, she thinks, so exciting. She realized that the fact that she didn't smell right away that it was him, is because her nose is still a bit blocked from the heat and the alcohol.

After a while he pulls away from the kiss and pushes her onto her back. He starts kissing her, on her neck, her collarbone, between her breasts and then she feels that he takes her nipples in his mouth and starts to suck them, one by one, it sends an intense arousing sensation through her body, she feels a wet wave shooting through her pussy and gasps with excitement.

'Good, they're standing out nicely,' mutters Lars satisfied, 'now on to the gold.' Louise giggles, feeling his tongue in her navel. It lingers there for a while and then moves across her belly to her mound of Venus, every new touch sends new stimuli to her tickler, she now feels horny as hell. Then she feels his tongue on her clit, she arches her back in pleasure, he's very good, she notices, she feels her bud swelling rapidly.

'Oh Lars,' she moans, 'that's nice, keep it up...' She hears him chuckle, the tongue glides expertly over her clit, then hard, then soft, every now and then Lars blows cool air softly over her burning button, eliciting her panting sounds, and then she feels she's about to reach her climax.

'Lars, stop for a moment,' she says hoarsely, he lifts his head and looks at her questioningly, a surprised look in his eyes, he really thought...

'Fuck me,' she whispers, 'please.' She feels that this could be one of the rare occasions she can reach an orgasm just by fucking.

Lars looks relieved, jumps up enthusiastically and slides smoothly onto her irresistibly sexy body, deftly sliding his huge cock into her soaking wet pussy.

'Yes,' she moans, 'wonderful!' Lars starts to fuck her, 'harder and faster,' she gasps, Lars is only too happy to comply, and Louise starts to pant and make happy noises.

'Oh Lars, I'm coming,' she whispers hoarsely, eyes half closed, 'oh, yes!' To Lars's delight, she begins to squirm under him like crazy, he feels his head throb with excitement. Louise vaguely hears the sounds of "Sweet Lui-Louise", it puts a smile on her face, Lars doesn't even notice that he is doing it, completely enraptured he keeps fucking her until she's done.

'Oh, man, that was amazing,' Louise sighs a little later, stretching herself satisfied.

However, she doesn't get much time to recover, Lars pulls her half up, 'come and sit on top of me,' he whispers, and lifts her up in one smooth movement. What muscles and what strength, Louise thinks admiringly, as if I were a feather.

She straddles him, Lars carefully unfolds her pussy lips and gently slides in his gigantic member, Louise is amazed again that she has room for it.

'So,' Lars whispers with satisfaction, 'at least now I can admire those beautiful breasts of yours in all their glory.' Louise blushes with pleasure and deliberately arches her back so that they are even more prominent, Lars moans with excitement. Ah, she thinks delightedly, another boob enthusiast.

Her own view isn't bad either, she concludes, what a hunk, with his evenly tanned skin, muscular, almost completely smooth, chest and arms, the cheerful smile and sexy blonde curls.

'And now we'll let them dance for a while,' Lars continues cheerfully. He puts his money where his mouth is and before Louise realizes it, she goes up and down at a rapid pace, sometimes having trouble keeping her balance. Lars notices and grabs her tightly by the hips.

Then they suddenly hear a noise at the door, startled, they both turn to it, Sven is standing in the doorway looking at them with an inscrutable expression on his face.

Louise looks guiltily, Lars just grins.

'Oh, good,' Sven then says with relief in his voice, 'I heard something, thought I should check if everything is okay...' followed by a grin, 'seems to be.'

'Like to join us?' Louise hears herself ask, much to her astonishment.

Sven chuckles, turns to close the door, then says with a broad smile, 'I won't turn down that offer!' He walks briskly towards the bed.

Lars still has that happy grin on his face, apparently, he also has no problem with this scenario, 'where were we,' he says jokingly, 'oh yes.' He grabs Louise firmly by the hips again and continues to fuck her, she giggles with pleasure. Sven has meanwhile straddled behind Louise and kisses her neck, 'horny lady,' he whispers teasingly. Louise laughs excitedly. Sven slowly moves his kissing activity over her shoulders down her spine until he reaches her buttocks, he gently pulls them apart and places his tongue on her butthole, eliciting a squeal of pleasure. He keeps pressing the tip of his tongue against her anus with short thrusts for a while, while Lars fucks her at a fast pace. Then Sven straightens up again and wraps his arms around her, with one hand he starts caressing her left breast and gently squeezing the nipple, the other goes down to her clitler, feels her pussy lips, one finger slides into her pussy, 'girl, you're so wet,' growls Sven, 'fantastic!'

Then he starts massaging her clit with practiced movements, Louise feels it getting tighter, she gasps with pleasure. She gets so excited that she starts to make uncontrollable movements, her breasts are blushing red, Lars sees, a very tantalizing sight, he feels his resistance breaking. With a loud moan he pulls back and slides out from under Louise. She looks at him a little surprised. He pulls her on top of him and whispers, 'You can finish it if you want.'

'How?' she asks, looking mischievously at him.

'With your mouth?' he replies longingly.

She nods, and then she feels Sven pull her back, 'get down on your knees,' he says, and as she positions herself in front of Lars' huge dick, Sven grabs her from behind and slides an equally impressive erection with a smooth movement into her soaking wet slit. He starts to fuck her, meanwhile one of his hands slides over her belly and through her curl-clad pubic mound to her wet pussy. As soon as he has found her clit, he starts fingering her skillfully. Louise, meanwhile, delivers a series of short licks to Lars' cockhead, yielding an excited growl and a whisper, 'You're good, wow!' Louise beams, she clearly still knows her stuff, this is already the second time today!