Louise Finds Her Sweet Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise giggles half out loud to herself.

'What's so funny,' the boys both ask at the same time.

'Oh,' she chuckles, 'I just thought about my ex's toy gun,' she looks mischievously, 'and one can't help but compare it to your heavy weaponry.'

Sven and Lars have to laugh, 'well,' says Lars appreciatively, 'you know how to handle those very well, it must be said!'

Louise laughs, 'you ain't seen nothing yet,' she teases. Then she takes his cock in her mouth, she slides her lips tight over it and starts sucking, it just barely fits. She feels Sven's other hand has found her breast again, he gently squeezes her erect nipple, a little harder each time, sending a very tantalizing stream of electricity to her cunt every time. While she is sucking Lars's head, she playfully runs her tongue over the side of his shaft and along the attachment of the glans, according to the deep moans it elicits it is appreciated, she thinks with satisfaction.

Suddenly it sounds moaning: 'Oh God, I can't take it anymore, can I squirt in your mouth, sweet Louise?' Louise makes a small sound of agreement. A moment later Lars starts jerking under heavy breathing and she feels a huge jet of hot cum squirt into her mouth, she keeps going up and down with her mouth over his rock-hard cock until she's sure that nothing more is coming, then she withdraws and swallows quickly. Lars has half risen to enjoy the sight of her swallowing his cum, which always gives him an enormous kick. Satisfied, he falls back, a wide grin on his face.

Meanwhile, Sven is still fucking Louise passionately, extra excited at the sight of what just happened before his eyes. His one hand is still massaging her breast and nipple, while the other, with teasing pauses, stimulates her clit. But Louise now has her hands free to concentrate on Sven and her own orgasm and tightens her pelvic floor muscles again with a mischievous smile on her face. It elicits a surprised groan. 'Darling, that was mean,' she hears Sven mumble, he starts to fuck her even harder, she feels his finger go even faster over her clit, and she can't hold it anymore either.

Lars has meanwhile retreated to the edge of the bed and is watching in fascination, leaving the two to each other. He sees Louise's face turn a beautiful deep blush, with her eyes closed and mouth half open, and then she begins to moan loudly, her sexy white body twisting in all directions, areolas deep red, nipples perky protruding and rock hard, it is a beautiful sight.

Wave after wave goes through her, she's ecstatic, it's the most amazing orgasm she's ever had, and it just doesn't seem to end. Sven loses his control through her squirming and horny screams and moans and under loud growls he sprays his sperm into her warm, swollen pussy, smoothly sliding up and down in her horny moisture. Unable to tear himself away from this gorgeous woman, he continues to stimulate her clit, leading to one orgasm after another, until Louise finally pulls away from him, exhausted.

'Oh man,' Sven sighs, turning Louise's face towards him, 'that was sublime, I've never been so horny!' You're not the only one, Louise thinks to herself, the blissful smile on her face speaks volumes. And after an extensive, delicious French kiss, Sven lets go of her.

Neither of them noticed that Lars has sneaked out of the room, still with a big grin on his face.

Sven stretches lazily, Louise feels another shock of excitement go through her body at the sight of that young, sexy body. 'Should we get back to sleep now?' he asks jokingly.

'Seems sensible to me,' she agrees with a rueful grin. 'Will you stay with me?'

'Love to!' he replies eagerly and pulls her against him, she nestles against his muscular chest, runs her fingers sleepily through his curly chest hair for a while and then feels an overwhelming desire for sleeping in this man's strong, guarding arms.

Overwhelming, a very appropriate expression in this case, she thinks with amusement.

When she wakes up the next morning, she doesn't know where she is at first. Suddenly she remembers the perilous adventure at the pond, and the enormously pleasant adventure that followed. She notices with some regret that Sven is no longer lying next to her. She does hear some faint noises, presumably coming from the kitchen.

She thinks back at the previous evening and night with wonder, she can't believe she actually did that, she didn't know she had it in her. But she doesn't regret it at all, in fact, she would do it again in a heartbeat.

She muses a bit about sex with her ex, in the days when there was still talk of it, dead boring, predictable and completely devoid of any fantasy. No, then these guys, tireless and certainly not predictable!

In a great mood, she throws off the sheet and jumps out of bed. She quickly dresses and then walks towards the noise. In the kitchen she sees the brothers chatting while washing dishes and tidying up, delicious smells rise from a frying pan on the hob. Only now does she realize how hungry she is, her stomach rumbling.

When Sven notices her, he happily walks up to her, tenderly puts his arms around her and gives her a deep kiss on the lips, then lets go of her. Now Lars approaches her, looks at her seductively, whispers 'my sweet Louise' in her ear and he also places a kiss on her mouth.

'Mmm,' she says with pleasure, 'you both kiss equally sublime.' The brothers have to laugh, they look at each other and Louise, all three a bit insecure now.

'Isn't this weird,' says Louise, with a sunny smile on her face, 'but also so very wonderful.' The tension breaks, both brothers breathe a sigh of relief.

'Louise,' says Sven, with a mischievous expression on his face, 'come and sit down,' he pats a kitchen chair. She does what she is asked to do. As soon as she sits down, Lars places a steaming cup of coffee in front of her like an accomplished waiter, and Sven adds a large plate of a delicious-looking breakfast.

'What do I owe this to,' she says, plunging hungrily into it.

'Well,' says Lars teasingly, 'I think you know.' She blushes.

'Louise,' continues Sven in a serious tone, 'Lars and I had a chat and we have a proposition.' The brothers grin at each other.

'O?' Louise responds with her mouth full; she looks expectantly from one to the other.

'Would you like to spend the rest of your holiday here with us?' asks Sven hesitantly, 'longer is of course also an option,' he adds with a wink.

They both look at her so longingly, almost imploringly, with boyish grins on their faces, that she bursts out laughing. The men continue to look at her expectantly.

'Oh, you want to know right away, I understand,' she teases. Both nod violently.

She lets out an exaggerated deep sigh, 'man, I thought you'd never ask,' she then laughs.

Lars automatically starts humming 'Sweet Lui-Louise' with a happy expression on his face and turns to pour himself a cup of coffee, Sven drops to his knees next to Louise's chair, wraps his arms around her and kisses her, this time it does not stop with a kiss on the lips, Louise is only too happy to surrender, she has found her sweet spot.