All Comments on 'Louise Gets Shared'

by LouLouRayne

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

While incest is a popular category, it is pretty much a yes or no kink. For those who don't get into it, the negative is rather strong. You need to do much better at identifying your story.

You chose to seperately name this story and not make it a chapter 2, thus most readers would not know it started in the incest category. You moved this story to bdsm- okay, that was (sort of) the primary kink for this chapter. However, the incest was still a major part. You need to use tags for your stories, but that alone is not enough. (Especially since Lit puts them after the story) This is an excellent example of a story that would have benefitted from a brief author note at the start. Readers should have been told it was a continuation and where to find the first part. It certainly makes more sense if one had read the first story. It would have let people who don't like incest just move down the road. 'Watersports' would have been good to mention as well.

Using 'Daddy' and 'daughter' does not automatically alert a bdsm reader as these terms are commonly used in particular non-relative kink relationships/play. I was confused well into the story-which was this? In frustration, I went to your profile for clues and found the other story.

You have skill at writing, but to gain a regular and appreciative audience (and high votes), you need to attract those who like the elements in your story. Conversely, you need to wave off those who may vote low because they felt 'tricked' into reading what they don't like.

Keep writing, just label it clearly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ditto that

I concur with the first(?) comment... good writing, also confusing and off-putting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous