All Comments on 'Louise: Her First Black Cock'

by tsl7981

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stupid Fucking

Nigger Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cuckolded by a black man. That's new isn't it?

Sorry but the wife is a slut now. The husband a cuckold. If he had any balls at all he would leave the slut to her lovers friends. That way she could be a reall slut and be a black mans whore. The marriage is dead now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

I loved it ! That's how it happend for us , I was lucky enough to be in the room when my wife was bred by HUNG BROTHA ! " we " now have a little bundel of joy to remember that night by !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wife fucks black men - I encourage her.

Great story. My white wife started fucking black men at 15. Her single mom fucked black men. I shared my wife's pussy with my friends. After we had been married a year she told me about fucking black men. She missed having a black cock in her pussy and her mouth.

I got turned on thinking about my wife fucking black men. Soon she only fucked black men while I watched and joined in. I started sucking black cocks before and after they fucked her. My wife is a slut for black cock. Three of our four married daughters also fuck black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This writer is nothing but a complete

asshole who is destroying his own race and is to dumb to tealize it. Hope you die of AIDS and your wife too. And the asshole who is raising that black kid below I think he should be removed from the gene pool too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
and hopefully not her last

some btich fucking promiscuous black men is NOT the end of the white race. <p>

evolution works and works well: the really stupid who perpetually subject themselves to diseases don't extend their genes far or long... <p>

other than promiscuous homosexuals, blacks have the highest rate of HIV and all other STD's. <p>

women who are into sucking and swallowing bodily fluids from black men, who are the most promiscuous, will sooner rather than later, find their have injested mutating viruses, some of which are deadly... <p>

erotic fiction is one thing; reality and dumbshit stupdity are another. all this "Oh, my god, you is so big, you's tearing me apart," is to be silenced, permanently, when they are told they've been infected... <p>

of course, we are sure these "happy white wives" would still scream their lungs off, even when they know they have diseases, debilitating and deadly, when they come across those "handsome black men with 12 inch cocks and know how to spray" 'em in said women's face,,, with their happy and dotting hubby filming every thing to be watched at home later! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To the husband whose wife and daughters....

Fuck black men. I hope you are proud of your self little white man. I bet your offspring are not even yours. You say they are married and they fuck black men as well? All I can say is you and your HO wife should be really proud. You have brought them up in the style you wanted them to be into. Your black friends must be laughing at you every time they give your women folk a fucking. Is your name cuckolds for black men by any chance? As for the other white little man who apparently has a bundle of half cast joy. How do you think that kid is going to feel? They won't be able to join the white gangs or the black gangs. Perhaps they will start their own gang. Half casts are us. Thier moto should be my father let a bigger dicked black man get my slut mother pregnant. Oh and by the way the story really sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

I've alsways wanted to fuck a black man-this makes it sound more like something I definately want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Black men

Some of you are just plain nasty. It's just a story!! I found it very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
again for the racist

WHY do you racist ass people keep reading these stories, you do know what they are about before you start, is it that you just can't bring yourselves to believe that you would like to see your women doing the same thing,no one makes you read them if it pisses you off then just read about incest. i think maybe more your tasty. Other wise get over it it's just a story. DAMN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wake up

Okay, he wanted to see her have sex with a black and tape it. So, all goes well; however, once she starts to talk down to him and humiliate him, everything changes. Humility is not the deal and if she is that far into it (understandable) and obviously no longer respects his manhood (fantasy is one thing, wanton sex with abuse to hubby - not the simple act of just one fucking experience) then he needs to start re-thinking what is unfolding in front of him. She has gone from reluctant (a good thing) to curious, to maybe, to trying, to hell yes...OK...BUT - when she pulls the condom off, giggles and laughs at him...all over...she is hooked and wantingly and knowingly is likely pregnant.

TIME to say Goodbye, this fantasy has shattered a mutual love and now left him with just a wife in the physical sense, no respect, SO...EPILOGUE: As they finish making love (fucking and just before he gets off the bed to clean up)...the Husband (Humiliated) says wait...You have gone too far, liked it too much (unfortunately), hope you are pregnant, laughed at me and hope you are pregnant with his black baby...Well, I need his address so I can send your belongings to his home along with divorce papers because, as of the start of your humiliating my manhood and ending with the removal and safety of a rubber...YOU & I Are No Longer Married!!! Having said this, he grabs his camera (Memories and proof for divorce), leaves, arriving at home, changes the locks and calls his attorney. Falling on the couch in despair and tears, he has lost the woman he really loved and knows he will never want her back!!!

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
My tubes are tied

so I don't have to worry about getting pregnant when a virile, hung black lover blasts into me. No, I don't denegrade my husband because he is actually above average and satisfies me most of the time. Our marriage is very strong and loving. An occasional romp with LUSTY raw sex keeps me centered. I know we aren't the only couple with the same arrangement so you rasist pigs can ALL go back to jacking off and wishing you could have the same.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Woman's cycle

It is very evident that you know nothing about a woman's cycle. Normally a woman's cycle is 27 to 28 days long. Day 1 is the start of her period which usually lasts for one week. Then around Day 14 she starts ovulating. This is the time when she is the most fertile. If she gets pregnant then she would miss her period which usually starts 14 days later. You had the wife's period coming 42 days later. No way Jose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gentleman

It's just a story for us cucky wannabes to masturbate to. (and it worked in my case)

Don't worry white people don't bring up mixed race kids from a cuckold night out.

Although many white women do fuck black men with or without their husbands permission.

I did meet this white woman once similar to the one in the story, blonde, a bit curvy with lovely big tits and boy she could fuck.

She had had some black boyfriend's and the kids to go with them.

It was like the United nations round at her place.

She really aroused me sexually and I did like her, but can you imagine showing all of that to your family and friends as an ongoing relationship.

Pity dam good fuck though.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 4 years ago
sounds real to me

the first is always scary, but to hot and sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous