All Comments on 'Louise, Horny MILF Ch. 02'

by james19876

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Sperm Deposit(s)

This story needs a continuation. If Louise is that horny for this young stud, perhaps they need to start a "family" together, even if she is married to another? It is obvious that her daughter will keep her secret from her husband, and maybe the daughter can also join in on the fun in a threesome, or better yet start fucking Louise's husband (and her father) to get some "belly growth" too?

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Oh dear!

Another 'happily married' woman who couldn't say no!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What kind of garbage is this.

This is without a doubt a sick piece of shit writen by a sick minded twit who thinks with his dick rather than using his brain. I guess it would be hard to use his brain when he doesn't have any. What a waste of space.

DeshongDeshongover 15 years ago
Where's the rest?

Umm, James you did great with the start...hayle I was amped to get it popping...But, i would adore you even more if you would add to this one! I enjoyed the part one, so please finish what you started. :)

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Knickers

If the knickers come off, there is a cuck somewhere.

james1801james1801about 2 years ago

Well written, but needs a bit more detail, mate, and to be a bit longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous