Louise Submits Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Her daddy said, "Wow, that little bitch can suck some cock. Amber you got a great one this time. I think you need to keep her."

She giggled and said, "She is mine till school gets out daddy. I made a bet for this term, but since then she has agreed to be my slave till the end of the year. If you think she is a good fuck too, I'll make sure she puts out for you again."

Then he said, "And she is your math teacher. We might be able to use her for other things too. But, I won't interfere with your fun."

Amber said, "We will see daddy, now let's go eat. Come on slave, got to keep your strength up for a fucking."

I got up off my knees and the 3 of us walked into the dining room. All three of us were naked and happy. Yes, I complain about these things, but I sure do enjoy doing them. I don't know why it turns me on, but it does. And once we eat Amber says I am going to be fucked by a real cock.

We all sat down and talked while we ate, but nothing about sex, me as a slave or the senior party. Her daddy, whose name was Bill, asked about me. Where I grew up, where I went to college, what it was like to be a teacher of some very bright students. All about me and I tried to answer the best I could. By the time we finished our dinner, it felt like we were all good friends. They even helped me clean up the kitchen and got the dishwasher going.

Then, everything changed. Amber said, "OK my slave, time to make us happy. Let's go to my bedroom so we can do some good old serious fucking."

I wasn't used to her talking like that in front of her own father. Man, when I was growing up I could even say damn or shit. But then before we went in her daddy pulled her off to the side and whispered to her.

When they came back to me, Amber said, "Slave, this is your lucky day. The other day I licked your cunt and made you cum. I told you then that it wouldn't happen again. But, daddy wants to see me eat you and I do what daddy wants. So, before he fucks your hot little cunt, I am going to eat it and make you cum. But, you will pay for it later."

I liked the idea of her eating me, but not the thought of me paying for it later. I had no idea what she had in mind for me. It could be painful or humiliating, or both. The only thing I could think of was she would spank my cunt with the spoon or ruler. That I didn't want, but I did want her to eat me. She is very good at it.

We walked into the bedroom, which is really mine. But when she is here, it's her room. I get the little guest room. I'm glad I changed the sheets, but when we finished tonight, they would need clean ones again.

Amber said, "OK slave, on the bed, on your back and legs spread so I can eat that cunt before daddy fucks it."

I lay on the bed and spread my legs. I don't often get eaten out, especially by my mistress, but it is what her daddy wanted to see. Once I was down and spread wide, she dove in. She is such a good cunt licker and I was going to enjoy every lick she gave me. I looked to my side and her daddy was standing there watching with his hard cock in his hand. He was slowly stoking it while his daughter ate my cunt.

Amber licked me all over and sucked on my clit. She dipped her tongue inside my hot hole and wiggled it around. She ate me for about 10 minutes and then stuck a finger up my ass. That was all it took and I started climaxing with a low moan. The moan turned into screams as I humped my cunt on her face. Damn, this young girl was so good, I wished she would eat me more often, but she said it was a one-time thing with her. She is only doing it this time to please daddy.

She kept licking up my juices and I slowed down some. I was in heaven with her between my legs. She blew on my cunt and I had another orgasm, and this time I squirted into her mouth. I never squirt, but she made me do it this time. I saw her daddy smiling down at me with his hard cock still in his hand. I don't understand how he could be so happy watching his own naked daughter eating my cunt. But it did make him happy and I knew I was going to get his big cock inside me very soon.

Finally, she pulled away from me and I could see my juices all over her face. She looked at her daddy and said, "So yummy daddy. She is all yours now. Fuck her good."

When she got up, her daddy took her place between my legs, except it was his cock there and not his face. He leaned into me and I felt the tip of his cock at my cunt. I was ready for him and I raised my ass up so my cunt could meet him. I wanted and needed to be fucked. I have made others cum and I wanted and needed to cum too.

I looked at Amber and asked, "Mistress may I cum when daddy fucks me?"

She laughed and said, "Of course you can my slave. I want to see you cum all over daddy's big cock, before you suck him clean."

That is when the tip of his cock entered me. But he didn't stop there. He just pushed hard and I had all 9" of hard cock in my tight little cunt. It felt so good. Much better than a rubber dildo and I would get some nice cum from this one.

He stopped when he was all the way in and looked at me. He said, "Well slave, think you can eat some pussy while I fuck you?"

I stared back at him. He was going to double team me with his daughter. They will both have sex with me at the same time. I guess it as close to incest as they want to get. But I said, "Yes sir I think I can."

They laughed and then Amber said, "Daddy pull your cock out so she can turn over. I want you doing her doggy style and she can eat me at the same time."

He said "Good idea baby girl. I love the way you take charge."

He pulled out of my cunt and I turned over, getting on my hands and knees. As soon as I was in place, his nice cock re-entered my cunt and he drove it all the way into me. He went in so hard; I almost lost my balance, but managed to stay up.

As soon as he was in me, Amber scooted up below me with her legs wide apart. She took my head and pulled it down to her pussy and said, "Eat me slave."

Now I had a cock in my cunt and a pussy in my mouth. I loved this pussy and would never refuse to eat it. I stuck my tongue out and licked her slit, just as he started fucking my cunt. I was in heaven. I needed a good fuck and I loved having a pussy on my face.

I never thought I would like to eat pussy like I do, but Amber has changed the way I think. I am not sure if I like pussy more than cocks now, but both were good. But it is Amber's pussy I was eating and she has the best tasting one of all. Of course, I don't know about any other pussies yet, but am sure I'll find out soon.

I licked her pussy and daddy started fucking me. Wow, this was amazing, me being fucked and eating pussy. A girl couldn't ask for more than that. I wasn't even thinking straight. In fact I wasn't thinking with my head at all. I was thinking with my cunt, which was very full right now.

Her daddy would thrust into me, driving my head into Amber's pussy. Each time he pulled out, I could breathe better, but when he went back in deep, I had a difficult time breathing. And the more he fucked me the deeper he got and the thrusting got faster. The harder he fucked me with his big cock, the more I licked her pussy.

Then suddenly, Amber grabbed my head and pulled me in tight. She started squirting into my mouth and daddy gave me one last hard push and he exploded in my cunt. That set me off and I started orgasming while having sex with a daddy and his daughter.

It might not be incest, but it was as close as you can get without doing it. It felt like his cock was going through me and into his daughter's pussy. Even if it wasn't it was real and so exciting. I didn't understand the relationship they had, but whatever it was, I was loving it. I was sure this would not be the last time I got to have them both at the same time.

Amber let my head go and just relaxed. Her pussy was still pulsing in my mouth and I felt her daddy's cock twitching inside me, squeezing out the last little bit of hot cum into my cunt. Sure, am glad I was on birth control, because if not, I would be having a baby soon.

We all just relaxed for a few minutes and then her daddy pulled his softening cock from my cunt. He slapped my ass and said, "Pretty good fuck for a teacher. I'll be getting some more of that soon."

He stepped into my bathroom and took a shower. While he was cleaning up, I licked Amber's pussy to one more orgasm and then she had me change the sheets. She said, "I don't want to sleep in a wet spot."

I quickly changed my sheets for her, knowing I wouldn't be sleeping on them. Once I was done, her daddy walked back into the bedroom and then went to the living room to dress. I watched as he was dressing and looked mostly at his cock. Even soft, it was impressive. I hoped he was right and I would get to fuck and suck him again.

He kissed Amber on the cheek to say goodnight and patted my naked ass. No kiss for me. Guess he didn't want to taste his daughter's pussy on my lips. He then walked out the door, leaving just me and Amber in my house and both of us naked.

She looked at me and said, "Slave that will be the first of many times with daddy. He loves to fuck and without a wife, it's difficult for him. So, I promised him to make sure he got all the pussy he could handle. You are not the first one and probably won't be the last, but for now, you will be the one he gets to fuck."

I said, "Yes Mistress, I don't mind. I liked fucking your daddy. He has a nice cock."

Then she said, "Let's go to bed slave. You will sleep with me tonight after you shower. Your cunt is still dripping his cum and I don't want it in my bed."

I said, "Yes Mistress, thank you." Then I went to the bathroom and showered. When I came back out into the bedroom, she was in the bed and looking at her phone. I didn't know what she was doing, but saw her texting on it, and I didn't ask.

She looked up and patted the bed beside her. She said, "Come on slave, crawl into bed. We need to get some rest because tomorrow will be a busy day. Remember we have to go to the park for some new pussy licking."

I said, "Yes Mistress, I remember." I got in bed beside her. She put her arms around me and I held her. We both went to sleep holding each other. I liked that.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12