Louise Submits Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Yes Mistress, I will do as you say. Is your lover coming by later?"

She said, "Oh yes he is and you will love him. His cock is so big; you'll think it's a telephone pole. I did the first time he fucked me with it."

We walked to the parking lot and once we got to my car, I took the dress off and gave it to April. Then, I got in the car and drove home. As usual now, I parked in my driveway and got out. April was behind me and we walked to the front door together. Of course, she was still dressed while I was naked.

We went inside, I fixed April a drink, and then I went to the big bedroom and stripped the bed. I remade it with fresh sheets and cleaned it. When I finished, I went back out and asked if I could shower, so I would be fresh for her and her lover.

She said I could and when I turned to leave, she said, "We are ordering pizza tonight, so do hurry so you can answer the door when the delivery gets here."

Well, I did lift my limits and I have answered the door naked before. I also gave the delivery guy a blow job. He was a student in school, but not in my class. He did know who I was and it surprises me that it wasn't all over the school that I sucked his cock while I was naked.

But this time, it will be different. I will still be naked and April will probably make me suck his cock, but I have all this writing on my naked body. If he sees my ass, he will know I belong to my senior class. Well, I guess that is what a slave does, so there's no reason why I should fight it, except I don't want it revealed that I'm a slutty slave.

Or do I? Maybe if everyone knew who I was, I would be set free to be a slut on my own. But, that wouldn't be any fun. I prefer to be used by others, not knowing what will happen.

I showered and felt so much better being clean again. My cunt had leaked so much, all I could smell was my cunt juice that ran down my legs. I dried off and went back into the living room. I was shocked to see a man sitting with April. He was black and big and I knew right away that he was Sam.

April said, "Very nice Louise. I want you to meet Sam. Sam, this is the slut I was telling you about. She is very anxious to feel your nice big cock in all her holes."

Sam said, "It is a pleasure to meet you Louise and I can't wait to break you in properly. You will never be the same once I fuck you."

I said, "My pleasure sir. I hope I can please you and be able to take all you can give me."

I have no idea why I told him that, except it was my cunt talking again. The mention or thought of a cock or a pussy just turns me on. And knowing he had such a big cock was a good reason to do anything he wanted. I had never had a 10" cock before and was actually looking forward to taking it in my cunt.

The bell door rang and I knew I had to go answer it like I was. I am not allowed clothes at home anymore which includes whenever someone comes to my door. But, I agreed to do all of this when I bet with Amber. Boy has it really expanded since that day. I had limits before, and now have none. I was not supposed to show my naked ass in school and now I am going to be naked at least once a week. No one was supposed to know who the entertainment was for the senior party and now, they all know and I agreed to fuck them all.

I went to the door and opened it wide. There stood and older lady with the pizza. She had to be at least 60, if not 70. She just stared at me since I was naked. I couldn't move and she didn't move. We just looked at each other.

Then finally, she said, "Honey, you need to be more careful when you open the door. You should at least put a towel around you until you see who it is. Now, here is your pizza."

I said, "Yes Ma'am, I am sorry. Let me get your money."

I turned and walked away from her to go into the kitchen where the money was. But April and Sam were also in the kitchen.

April said, "This is funny Louise. But, I want to see if she will let you eat her pussy. I expect you to beg to do it and if you don't succeed, the spoon will find your horny little cunt."

Oh, my. What have I done now? I really don't want to eat an old pussy. I've had old cock, but an old pussy just wouldn't be right. It's sick to think I could get her to let me eat her.

But when I returned, she shocked me. She said, "Honey, I read your ass and it seems you are a slut to a senior class, which means you are a teacher. Is that correct?"

I said, "Yes, I am a teacher."

"Well, I won't tell anyone what I saw and what you have said if you'll eat me out." She said, "I have never had a female eat me before and I have always wanted it to happen. My husband ate me some, but he is dead and now I have no one. So, if you want me to be quiet, you'll agree to lick my pussy."

I said, "Please don't tell anyone. I'll eat you if that is what you want. Won't you come in and we can use the sofa."

Then she said, "No, I want a bed. I'm not some slut like you, so when I have sex, it is in a bed. Take me to yours."

I took her to my little room and she lay on the bed after she pulled her pants down and I could see her pussy. It was hairy and didn't look to appetizing, but I had to do it. So, once she was on the bed, I got on my knees and put my face to her crotch. It didn't smell that great, but I have had worse.

I stuck my tongue out and licked her pussy. MMM, didn't taste too bad, so I kept licking. She started moaning right away and I knew she would cum quickly. So, I licked harder and found her old clit. It stuck out like a little cock and I sucked it between my lips.

That is all it took and she screamed she was cumming and I sucked harder. Her pussy was so wet and sloppy now that I had a hard time staying with her as she thrashed about on the bed. Her pussy juice was running out of her and down the crack of her ass onto my bed.

Suddenly, she pushed me a way and said, "Fucking slut. I don't know why you young people do these things, but damn, that was good. I've never had anyone lick my cunt like that before. I'll never forget this sweetie."

She got off the bed, pulled her pants back up and walked out. She said, "Thank you slut. You don't owe me a tip now."

Then she walked out the door. April and Sam watched as she left and Sam said, "Wow, you are a fucking slut. April told me you would do anything and now I believe her. I am so ready to eat and then fuck your hot cunt and ass."

12