Louise's Training Ch. 01

Story Info
Louise starts her training regime to become a submissive.
3.3k words
4.38
17.2k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
138 Followers

After realising that she was bisexual, Louise met her girl friend, Emma and formed a three way relationship with her and her husband, as told in the story My Wife's Girl Friend. This story recounts the awakening of her submissive side, from her perspective.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Emma and my husband had taken me to the party, and used me for the weekend as a slave, I had realised how much I enjoyed being a submissive. During the weekend, I had been made to have sex with multiple men and women, and although it hadn't changed how I felt about both Emma and my husband, I realised that it was something that I enjoyed and wanted to take further. I had told both of them about the gratification that I got from being used, treated like a total slut, and passed around multiple sexual partners at that party, and I wanted to take it further.

It was Emma's suggestion that I should, as she put it, 'go for training', and she offered to arrange it all. I didn't really talk to my husband about it, as I wanted to maintain the fiction of being forced into servitude as much as possible, so I let Emma explain it to him. I told her that I would only go ahead with it if he was comfortable with it as well, and luckily, he was quite happy to agree.


The only preparation that Emma gave me was to give me a safe word, which she assured me would be respected. However, she also warned me that if I used it at any point, the scenario would be immediately halted, and we would never be able to resume, so it was a one-time use only option.

The training was set for a weekend, to start on Friday after work and would last until Sunday afternoon. When I got home on Friday, I was to go straight upstairs and change into a conservative knee length skirt and matching top, and to wait for her. I was to wait there until I was collected, and then follow her with my hands clasped together behind me, and my head downcast. I was not to talk to, or engage with anyone else, especially not my husband.

Friday afternoon seemed a long time coming, but eventually it arrived. I could hear them talking in the sitting room when I got home, and, following my instructions, I went straight upstairs and changed into a knee length skirt and top. I wasn't sure what to wear underneath, as Emma hadn't given any further instructions, so I just kept the bra and panties that I had worn for work, and left my legs bare, slipping a pair of flat shoes on my feet. Sitting on the bed, my heart pounding, I eventually heard Emma coming up the stairs. When she opened the door, there wasn't the customary kiss from her. Her face was stern as she issued a single command, "Come". I followed her down the stairs, ignoring my husband standing out the bottom, as she led me out of the door and sat me in the back seat of her car. They both got in the front, and I remembered to keep my head down as we drove off.

During the drive, I could see my husband trying to catch my eye in the rear view mirror, but I resisted the urge to look up. Before long, we arrived at a nondescript house on an estate, and Emma parked at the end of the drive, before opening the door, and leading me out. Standing close behind me she whispered, "This is your last chance to back out. If you are happy to carry on just nod your head. Don't forget that you can also use your safe word at any point."

I took a deep breath, and quickly nodded my head. I felt Emma push me and we walked up to the front door. It opened as we arrived, a tall, well-built man standing in the entrance. His hair was cropped short, and his muscly arms were covered in tattoos. I felt myself getting turned on as he just stared at me, slowly looking me up and down. Emma smiled and said to him, "Delivered for training, Sir."

He grunted, and replied, "Five o'clock Sunday," and taking my hand, pulled me inside, shutting the door in Emma face.

I stood in silence while he continued inspecting me. I could feel his eyes bore into me as he stared at my face, my breasts, my legs. The car drove off outside, and I realised that I was completely alone with this stranger. I didn't even know where we were, just some anonymous estate on the edge of town.

A young woman joined us, dressed entirely in black, with long black hair, and black work boots on her feet. She joined the man in his inspection, silently walking round to stand behind me, grazing her hand across my buttocks as she passed. They looked at each other over my head, and then he quietly said, "Why are you still dressed?"

I stammered, and mumbled something, and then jumped as I felt a sting across my buttocks, as the woman smacked me, hard. She screamed into my ear, "When you are asked a question, you answer bitch. It's not fucking rocket science!"

She smacked me again, I squealed, and the man repeated, "Why are you still dressed?"

I stammered again, trying to think of what they might expect. "Sorry Sir?"

I was rewarded with yet another smack as she bellowed into my ear, "Forget fucking sorry. Strip, now!"

I hurried to remove the clothes I was wearing, dropping them on the floor next to me. I was rewarded with a couple more smacks on my bottom, when the skirt was removed, and another on my bare skin as I pulled down my panties. I could feel tears in my eyes as I stood before them, naked, forcing myself to keep my hands straight by my side. The woman started to circle me, as if inspecting an animal for sale, cupping my breasts, stroking my buttocks, and then, looking me straight in the eyes, slipping a hand between my legs. Her finger slipped inside me for a moment before she pulled it way, holding it up to the man for inspection. He sniffed and smiled, and she smirked, "The bitch is already wet!", before holding her finger infant of my mouth.

"Are you waiting for a written invitation? Clean your slime off me now!" she roared.

I opened my mouth and sucked at her finger as she thrust it inside, tasting my self. She pulled it out and wiped her hand in my hair before standing back to look up at the man.

He spoke to me.

"Here are the rules, it's really quite simple. You do what you are told, immediately. You do not speak unless it is to answer a question, and your replies will be limited to 'Yes Sir' or "No Sir'. You will use 'Miss' if you are being addressed by a woman. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Unless other wise instructed you stand with your hands together behind your back, and your head bowed. If you need to ask for anything, hold your hand up - but it had better be something important!"

"Yes Sir."

H looked at the woman, and issued a short command, "Prepare her," before going into the sitting room, leaving us stood in the hallway. She told me, "Follow," and led the way up the stairs, leading me into one of the bedrooms.

The room was quite bare, just a single bed, and a couple of wardrobes. She opened one, and I gasped as I saw the array of bondage gear and sex toys inside. I could see dildos, floggers, chains, whips and handcuffs hanging from hooks, and shelves of leather items. She rummaged amongst them and brought a leather collar, which she clipped around my neck. A pair of leather cuffs followed which she tied on my wrists. They had clips on them, and she used them to tie my hands behind my back. The final adornment was a ball gag, which she forced into my mouth, tying the strap around my head. It pushed my jaws apart and I instinctively started to struggle, before she slapped me hard on my rear. "Calm down, and breath though your nose!" she ordered. I tried to compose myself, breathing slowly, feeling the saliva starting to pool on my tongue and drip down my chin, while she pulled my hair into a tight pony tail, scraping it back from my head and flowing down my back in a rope.

I glimpsed myself in the mirror, eyes staring in fright, my eyes glistening with tears, and drool starting to drop onto my chest, which was pushed out by the arms pulled behind my back. Staring at the image of myself, a helpless captive, I felt myself getting aroused, and the warm wetness between my legs. The woman picked a dog lead out of the cupboard and, clipping it to my lead, pulled my back downstairs.

We joined the trainer in the sitting room. He was lounging on the settee, a drink in his hand, and he spread his legs as she pushed me to my knees in front of him, my eyes staring at his crotch. I could see the bulge in his jeans, and realised the inevitable was about to happen when he slowly unzipped them. His cock fell out, and I would have gasped again if it wasn't for the gag in my mouth. It was huge, much bigger than my husbands. His hand stretched out to stroke my head and I watched his cock start to harden, inches from my face. He reached for it in his hand and slapped it against my face a couple of times, before reaching for my gag, and tugging down. I gasped as the pressure on my jaw was received, only to gag as his slid the monster into mouth.

I heard the girl behind me hiss, "Just one tooth touches that, and you won't be able to walk after I've finished with you!"

I struggled to open my mouth wider as he slid inside, gagging again as he touched the back of my throat. He pulled out again and signed. "You will have to do better than that!" He turned to the woman, "Dildo training tomorrow I think?"

His cock was becoming hard now, and he got up as the woman pulled on my lead, dragging me to my feet. Tugging at me, she pulled me over the arm of the couch, my feet on the floor and my head pushed hard into the cushions. Her hands were on my shoulders, holding me down as he stood behind me, pushing my legs apart with his feet, and then I felt the tip of his cock pushing between my legs.

I knew I was already wet down there, but screamed as he suddenly pushed inside me. It was easily the biggest cock I have ever taken, and he wasn't gently working himself inside, just thrusting in and out as I screamed again, struggling under the girl pinning me down. I felt like I was being spilt in two as banged against my cervix with the tip of his cock, before pulling right back and then slamming in again. My buttocks were burning as he spanked me, a hard slap each time he thrust himself inside, as I continued to scream. "Will you just fucking shut up!" shouted the woman in my ear, as he continued to tear at me.

Despite the pounding I was being given, or perhaps because of it, I felt my orgasm starting to build, the familiar warmness rising inside me, but before I could reach a climax, he erupted inside me, pulling out to shoot over my back, and I could feel the thick ropes of cum splattering onto my skin. He stood up, and the girl pushed me onto the floor, where I lay, panting in a heap.

"Where are your manners?" she screamed, "look at the mess you have left on him!"

I wearily looked up to see him standing over me, the placid monster coated with my juices and his cum. I struggled to my knees, my hands still tied behind me, and lifted my head to lick at him, tasting myself and the saltiness of his cum, as I cleaned him off. He pushed my head away, and then, taking a handful of my hair, wiped himself clean, before zipping himself up and sitting down.

He turned to the woman, discussing me as if I was an object.

"It's not too bad, quite tight. Needs a bit more work there though, so you had better add that to the dildo training tomorrow. Do you want to have a go?"

The woman's eyes gleamed as she unclipped my hands from behind me, before pushing me backwards to lie on the floor. Grabbing one of my hands, she slid me round on the floor so that I was lying with my head towards the couch, and then she pulled my hands together again, fastening them around the leg. I was stuck there, I couldn't get up, and with my hands stretched behind me, I couldn't even roll away. Standing astride me she unzipped her leather jeans, slipping them to her ankles, before squatting over my head I could see the tight thong stretched between her legs, the thin triangle disappearing into her crack as she lowered herself onto my mouth.

"You have five minutes to make me cum!"

My nose was pushed against her skin and I could taste her wetness as I started to lick and suck at her crack, searching for her clit. I could feel her thong getting wetter, and then she suddenly rose for a second, slipping it aside before engulfing me again. Her juices started to flow my mouth and I could feel her lips engorging as she started to moan above me. Suddenly an alarm went off and she jumped up. "Five minutes is up!" announced the man.

I flinched as she kicked me with her boot, and spat in my face.

"Stupid bitch, you need to do better than that."

"Don't worry, I'll let you play with her later," said the man. "I'm getting hungry. Let's have something to eat. You can her away for now."

Unclipping my hands, she pulled me to my feet, and slipped the gag over my mouth, before clipping my hands together in front of me and pulling me back into the hall way. There was a cupboard under the stairs. Most households used this storage for coats, hoovers, brooms, etc., but this was a cupboard with a difference. The walls were bare brick, dusty and dirty, and the floor was cement, sunk down a few inches, with a small drain in the middle. The door was thick and padded, along with the sloping roof under the stairs. There was just enough room for a person to get in and she pushed me inside to sit on the bare floor, clipping my hands to a hook on the wall.

Leaning in close she said, "We are going to have a nice meal now, perhaps a glass of wine. You can stay her, if you are lucky, we might remember to let me out. I do hope you are not scared of the dark!"

The door slammed shut and I heard it lock, leaving me in darkness. Her footsteps disappeared, and as my eyes accustomed to the blackness, I realised that there was a dimmer of light filtering in from the crack at the bottom of the door, but apart from that it was pitch black. I had no way of telling time as I sat there, and I felt completely alone. I started to think of my husband and Emma, realising that while I was being held captive in here, they were enjoying themselves at our house. Although she was my girl friend, and we always slept together when she stayed, I knew that she had snuck into my husband's bed a couple of times, and had no doubt that they would be having sex with each other tonight.

A damp puddle started to form as the trainer's cum tickled out of me, growing cold and sticky as I sat there. Although I had not eaten or drunk anything since lunchtime, I had also not used the bathroom and started to feel an increasing pressure on my bladder. I tried to distract myself, but all I could think of was Emma and my husband together, or the increasing need to relieve myself.

I clamped my legs tight together as the pressure became more and more uncomfortable. Perhaps if I let out a little trickle it might help? Relaxing for a moment, I felt the piss start to leak out, when suddenly the need to go became overwhelming, and I gave up, soaking myself as the warm liquid poured out to form a pool beneath me.

The tiny room filled with the stench of urine as the liquid cooled, and I allowed myself to sob quietly. A few hours ago I was at work, a successful, smart business woman, and now I was chained in a dark, tiny room, having been beaten and used by a couple of strangers, who had now abandoned me to leave me sitting in a pool of my own piss and a stranger's cum.

I slumped against the wall, my hands hanging above me, and must have fallen asleep, when I was suddenly awoken as the door was flung open and light flooded in. I blinked in the sudden brightness as the woman looked down at me, laughing at the naked, sodden women sitting below her.

"Oops, silly me," she laughed. "I really should have asked you if you needed the bathroom before I put you away. Never mind, I'm sure you will dry off by the morning."

She laughed again as my face froze in fear. Surely she wasn't going to leave me in here all night?

She must have read my mind. "No, we aren't going to waste you by leaving you in there. You have some new friends to meet, and they will be here soon, so we need to get you ready. Come on."

Reaching in to unclip me, she pulled me to my feet. There was a bucket and mop outside, and some rags. I realised that I was dripping on the floor.

"Wipe your self, and then clean that mess up."

She stood and watched as I wiped the cold piss off me as best I could with the filthy rags, and then used the bucket and mop to clean the floor of the room. When I had finished, and emptied the bucket, she took me upstairs again, to the same room as before. There was a small ensuite and she gave me five minutes to shower and clean myself. When I came out, she pointed at the bed.

"Put these on."

There was a skirt and a t-shirt, nothing else. I started with the skirt. It was so small I could struggled to fasten it around my waist, and the hem barely covered my buttocks. Th et-shirt was equally small. I struggled into it, and pulled it down over my chest, my breasts clearly visible under the bottom. I looked in the mirror and a cheep street whore looked back at me, breasts bursting out of a tiny T-shirt, and a skirt that was nothing more than a belt, straining to stay fastened.

She looked at me standing in front of her, and heard my stomach rumble. I realised that I hadn't eaten anything since lunchtime, and it was now well into the evening. I heard voices downstairs and realised that more people had arrived.

"Our guests have arrived, and you must be hungry, Let's go and get you something to eat." She clipped my lead back on, and lead me downstairs.

laver1812
laver1812
138 Followers