Louise's Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Louise is given to one of the men to be used.
3.2k words
4.15
13.1k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
150 Followers

As I came round, lying on the floor, the men were talking and drinking, ignoring me. I was stiff and sore, and could feel the damp pool underneath me where cum had leaked out while I was asleep. They had thrown a blanket over me, and as I stirred, it was snatched away, to reveal the trainer standing over me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet, leading me out of the room, while the rest of the men carried on with their party, ignoring me.

I followed him up the stairs into one of the bedrooms, furnished with a double bed and a large easy chair, which he sat down in.

"There's a bathroom through there, go and clean yourself up and then come back out. You can take your time, I want you clean and presentable when you are finished. You will find a robe hanging on the door inside."

I walked into the ensuite and looked at myself in the mirror. Reflecting back at me was a total mess, a woman in grubby white mini skirt and a rumpled top, torn and covered in stains. Her hair was matted and sticky, and there were streaks down her face where tears and other fluids had run. I touched my hair, my hand coming away sticky from the globs of cum in it, and I watched in silence as the tell tale rivulets glistened on my thighs as more tricked out.

Shrugging off the ruined t-shirt and skirt, I stepped into the shower and revelled in the hot water, letting it run over my hair and body. There was a selection of shower gels and shampoos and I rubbed at myself until all vestiges of the sex I had endured were gone. I used the towels and hair drier after I had finished, and found a brush to run through my hair. The woman in the mirror now looked like me again, clean and fresh, luscious hair cascading down my back. The robe was hanging on the back of the door, and when I put it on, discovered it was soft and silky, but predictably very short, barely reaching the bottom of my buttocks, and with only a single button to close it. My breasts were barely covered when I closed it, and my nipples hardened as they slid against the silk, excited by the fabric gliding across them. Cool air wafted between my legs, the front of the robe flapping open as I walked back into the bedroom.

The trainer was still lounging in the chair and I stood in front of him, wondering what to do next.

"When you are waiting for instruction, you should stand with your hands clasped behind you, legs slightly apart, and head down-cast."

I adopted the position, and he continued.

"You have to realise that you are just an object to be used by us, a slut for our amusement, a slave to serve us. When you are not being used, you are to wait for your next instruction in this position."

"Yes Sir," I replied.

He nodded his approval. "You seem to be learning quickly. You did quite well down stairs but you resisted a couple of times. That will not do. A good slut is eager to please her master or mistress, and should willingly do what is expected of her. There will have to be a punishment, but we will leave that for tomorrow. Tonight you have another lesson to learn."

I could feel my heart beating faster, as I waited to learn what would be next. I had thought that the gang bang that I had endured would be enough for the night, surely it couldn't continue? Although I was showered and clean now, I was still sore from all the cocks that had fucked me, in all my holes, and I didn't know if I would be able to take much more. For the first time, I considered the safe word, but resolved to try and hold on a bit longer.

"You will be taken down stairs in a moment and given to one of the men for the night. Normally he would be free to take you away, but as this is your training weekend, you will spend the night with him here in this room. Which ever man you are given to, you will go to him willingly, greet him with a kiss, and then bring him up here for the night. In the morning you will serve him breakfast when he is ready, and stay with him until he is ready to leave."

He paused, waiting for me to absorb what he had just said. I thought of the men downstairs, who had all fucked me at least once already, some of them several times, in one or all of my holes. A couple of them were quite good looking and I wondered if I would be lucky enough to get them. I tried not to think about some of the other ones, dreading being given to them.

"I emphasis that you will be theirs, to do with what they will. There are boundaries that they will not cross, and they know what they are, but you don't. As far as you are concerned, they can do anything with you. Whatever they ask, you will do it willingly. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

He rose and clipped the lead back on my collar, and then took me downstairs. The men were all sat down, waiting expectantly, and I realised that they knew what was going to happen next. One of them was going to be given me for the night, a sex slave for their personal use. I glanced at them before lowering my head, noticing one of the good looking ones give me a friendly wink, hoping that it would be him that I was given to,

Holding up the bowl of tickets, the young woman shook them and picked one out, announcing the winner. The fat man lounging on the couch threw up his hands in glee and my heart sank. He was disgusting, fat and overweight, his beer belly hanging down in front of him. I remembered how I had had to lift it up with my hands even to find his cock, and resisted the urge to shudder. The only consolation I could give myself was that it was quite small, which would be a relief to my sore abused body.

The trainer looked at me and pointed, and, remembering his instruction, I walked over to the winner, and held out my hand, pulling him up off the couch. As the other men cheered, I tilted my head up to kiss him, suppressing the urge to retch as I smelt his stale sweat, and his tongue snaked into my mouth, wetly smacking at my lips. Leading him to the doorway and up the stairs, I could hear him panting, out of breath, the stairs creaking as he stomped up them.

When we got to the bedroom, I pulled his t-shirt over his head, before dropping to my knees and pulling at his track-suit bottoms, which slipped to the floor, leaving him in just his saggy stained undershorts, his fat stomach flopping down over them. Holding my breath, I pulled them down as well, releasing his small soft cock, before leading him to the bed, and pulling back the covers for him to get in.

As he got onto the bed, he grabbed hold of my hair, wrapping his hand in it to make a lead, and pulling me in with him. He lay on his back and then pulled my head down towards his groin. His stomach made a mountain, with his small cock nestled below, and as he pulled my head down further, I opened my mouth to take him in.

"Make he hard!" he ordered, and, holding my breath as I smelt his foul stench, I started to stroke him with my hand as I licked at him. I knew that he had come at least twice already, as I remembered sucking and swallowing his cum down stairs, and knew that he had also fucked he on my hands and knees, and wondered if I would be able to even get him erect. HIs breathing was getting more laboured as I licked and sucked at him, and then I felt his hand starting to relax in my hair before he let go completely.

I paused for a minute and could hear him snoring. Whether it was all the beer he had drunk or the exertion, I wasn't sure but he had definitely fallen asleep. Quietly I lifted myself off him, and pulled the covers up, before lying down next to him. I wasn't sure if I should try to cuddle him or lie facing away., so I went for the second option, lying curled away from him, my buttocks pressed gently agains his fat leg. As his snoring got steadier, I thought wistfully of my girl friend Emma, and my husband. They would be at home now, both certainly sleeping together in our lovely soft bed. I was sure that they would have had sex, and she was probably lying in his arms, safe and warm, while I was lying next to a revolting stranger, who without doubt would want to fuck me again before the night was out.

I felt the bed wobble as hie shifted beside me, his bulk turning on his side, and a large flabby arm reaching across me. His hand grabbed my breast, and I winced as he squeezed it tight, pulling me in to him. Thankfully his cock still seemed dormant, and he went back to sleep, leaving me pinned beneath his out stretched arm, and his fat stomach, which was lying on me.

It was still dark when I felt him shaking me awake. He had rolled back on his back and, grabbing my hair again, he pulled my head down to his flacid cock. I reached to start stroking him with my hand, but he batted it away, and just pulled my head again. I reluctantly took him in my mouth, and heard him growl, "Don't spill a drop!" I realised what he mean as the first drops of liquid dropped out the end, and I felt the acrid taste. I wanted to pull away, but he held my head tight as the drops turned into a stream. His piss poured into my mouth, stinging my throat as I desperately swallowed, trying not to think about what I was doing, while he used me as his toilet. Finally the stream slowed to a trickle and then he released me. I coughed and gagged, my head still at his crotch, and was rewarded with a slap across my buttocks. My hair was still curled tight around his wrist, and he yanked at me, pulling me back up and the throwing me down beside him, before curling around and over me again, before he went back to sleep.

I was beyond a slut now, I was just a receptacle for whatever they wanted to do with me. My stomach rumbled and I realised that apart from lunch hours ago, I had been fed a diet of cum and now piss. I tried to stop myself from retching as I remembered what I had drunk doing the evening, realising that if I vomited, I would be severely punished. I forced myself to go back to sleep, trying to ignore the snoring lump lying behind me.

I was awoken again hours later. It was light now, and the man's erection was pushing between my legs. He rolled me onto my front and then flopped onto of me, pinning me into the bed. He was so heavy, I was struggling to breath. There was no chance of me moving, and I had to lie there, feeling him thrust behind me as he tried to find an opening for his cock. Facing to get it in, and panting with exertion he rolled onto his back, and pulled me onto him, straddling his legs. His cock was poking up from below his stomach, and lifting the bulk with my hands, I edged forward until I was able to lower myself on to him. I was still sore from the previous night, and I gasped in pain as he entered me. I tried to slide him in gradually, but he grabbed my hips and pulled me down, forcing me to take him all inside. Still holding my hips he lifted me and then dropped me again, ramming himself back inside. I felt the tears starting to run down my cheeks as the stabbing pain continued each time he lifted and dropped me. Suddenly me pushed me off and rolled my onto my back next to him. The air was pushed out of my lungs as he flopped on top of me, and his cock seemed to have got bigger as he forced it back in. I was powerless to move as he took me, thrusting over and over. I turned my head to the side to try and avoid his stale breath, and just lay there without moving as he took me, sobbing gently while he panted and sweated above me. This seemed to turn him on even more, and he mauled at my breasts as he continued to take me, while I lay powerless beneath him. It seemed to go for ever, until I felt the tell-tale final stiffening, and he came, pumping his seed inside me.

When he had finished he rolled off and went into the bathroom without a word, leaving me lying there, tears dripping from my cheeks and cum dripping from between my legs. I could hear him taking a shower and using the toilet, and wondered what my husband and Emma were up to in our bed at home. Had he gently made love to her this morning when he woke up, or had he forced him self upon here like this disgusting pig had done to me? I would have given anything at that moment to be lying with them, gently cuddling Emma, while my husband slowly and lovingly fucked me.

I was shaken out of my day dream when he came out of the bathroom and, grabbing me by an ankle, pulled me out of the bed and onto the floor. Just one word, "Breakfast!" I remembered the instructions from last night and, wrapping the robe around me, went downstairs to see if I could find something for him.

In the kitchen, I found a tray ready with croissants and pastries, and made some tea and coffee which I took back up on a tray. He was lying in bed, flicking though his phone, and grabbed the tray off me, clicking his fingers and pointing at the floor. Again, just a single command, "Kneel!"

I watched him shovel the food into his mouth, realising that I hadn't had anything to eat since I arrived, and I was starving. There had been no instructions as to what I should do to feed myself, and I supposed I had to wait to be given something. He tossed his plate on the floor. All the food was gone, apart from a half chewed pice of croissant, and some left over pastry crust. He clicked his fingers, and pointed at the scraps, and I went to pick up the piece of croissant when he barked at me.

"No hands, get on all fours!"

I supposed he wanted to get off on seeing me eat like an animal, so I got on my hands and knees and lowered my head to pick up the scraps with my teeth. Crouched like this, my bottom was pushed upwards, and as I took the food in my mouth, my buttocks exploded with pain. I jumped up to see him laughing, his belt in his hand. He must have got off the bed while I had my head down.

"Eat!" he bellowed, and then as I lowered my head again, he cracked the belt across my buttocks. I hurried to eat as fast as possible, while he continued to whip me every few seconds, still laughing while he did it.

The food was all gone, and as I rested, still on hands and feet he stopped beating me. My bottom felt as if it was on fire, and I desperately wanted to rub it but knew that I mustn't move. I heard the shuffling behind me, and then felt the weight on my back as he flopped his stomach on to it, kneeling between my open legs. I couldn't believe that he was hard again, but as he pushed himself into me, I realised that he had already recovered from before.

"Your getting really sloppy in there," he growled, and I could her the obscene squelching sounds as he fucked my well used cunt. He wasn't very big anyway, and I was full of his cum from before, and so numb that I could hardly feel him now, and he pulled out in disappointment, before he shifted slightly and then I felt his cock agains my arse. He didn't attempt to put any lube on me, and I suppose I was grateful that his cock was still coated with the cum from inside me, as he pushed inside me. That really was painful. I had been used there last night, several times, and I wasn't really used to anal sex, so it hurt to have him thrusting inside me again. Luckily he came quickly, pushing me away, and sitting back on his heels to recover.

I lay down on on the floor as he started to get dressed and watched as he pulled the saggy shorts and trousers up his fat legs, and then struggled into the t-shirt, his belly poking out below it. He really was disgusting, and I would have never have thought that I would end up sleeping with someone like that.

'Fuck me, you're a slut," he growled. "I'm going to ask for you again."

I heard the stairs creaking as he lumbered down them, and curled up into a small ball, feeling his cum drip out of my pussy and my ass. I felt completely used and dejected. I had resolved that I would try and make it through the weekend, just to prove to Emma that I could do it, but now I wondered how much more of this I could take.

The young woman came in looking round the room in disgust. She threw a pair of white cotton bikini panties at me.

"Put them on, I don't want you dripping all over the carpet."

I wearily tugged them on, ridiculously grateful for the smallest shred of dignity.

"This place is a fucking shit hole, and it stinks in here. Get it tidied up and open the windows. There are cleans sheets in that cupboard, so make the bed, and then bring the dirty ones downstairs with that tray."

She left me alone and I started to do the best I could to tidy up the bedroom, promoted from sex-slave to naked house-maid. I wondered what today would bring, and more worryingly tonight, before I was collected tomorrow.

laver1812
laver1812
150 Followers