All Comments on 'LoV#1 Ch. 02'

by Stork_HOMC

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the level of detail and imagery in your stories so far. It’s very interesting and exciting to read: my only question is regarding pacing. I’m sure this is more of a slow burn as you introduce the characters and world, but will there be more action coming soon? Thanks and keep up the great work!

Stork_HOMCStork_HOMC6 months agoAuthor

Absolutely there is more content and I can't pretend everything is to your liking but so far Read Only Mind is the only EMC 'short' fiction site that lets me posts and edit everything at my pace and in a format that makes for easy reading. There's 2 additional chapters I submitted for publication at the same time as this one but LoV#1 is finished and released on other sites, and ultimately I'm posting on this site because it is the largest horny database of literary erotica so as far as I'm concerned; fuck it I'll try to get more readers. I'm happy you enjoy the long form content though because I do feel I'm going overboard on the world-building out of the gate but the story got out of my control quite quickly and there is... a lot more. Please feel free to leave any comments or criticisms as I'm still in that stage of obsessing over every release so now is as good a time as any.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStork_HOMC@Stork_HOMC
A birdbrain who has a tendency to overwrite and overthink the mechanics of superheroines, bimbos, and the fun they're all having. Definitely doesn't forget that they're posting on this site sometimes in between publishing wait times. Feel free to email me at stork.homc@gmail.com