LoV#1 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much better, she thought, pulling out her own phone from its hidden pocket to take a quick selfie of her own with her fans since she felt extra cute. A quick once over gave her all the confirmation she needed that she had fixed what was bothering her earlier. Her makeup was on point, having been in such a hurry she hadn't managed to apply her usual routine, the heavy eye-makeup helping draw attention to her face so someone could follow the contours of her cheekbones to her plump, delectable lips that she couldn't help but pucker invitingly, showing off their size and eagerness to get wrapped around something. Her breasts too looked large and inviting on the shelf of her shoulder-baring costume, generous orbs that with an arm tucked underneath looked even larger, and unbidden a happy grin crossed her face before she got her pout perfect for a snap and post. Her parents hated the changes to her costume that she made once she got to Rapid Rivers, but that just made her love them even more. Plus in a city like this, it would have felt like a crime to hide amazing tits like her own.

Shaking out her long ombre hair (man, talk about expensive dye jobs... it was totally worth it though in a South Florida summer to have a lighter hair color), she got back to the important work of... more pictures with her fans. There was something else but it was in and out of her mind as quick as the flashes of cameras. It didn't help that all these cute, fuckable girls had their hands all over her when they grouped up for photos. It was starting to heat her up, not that she minded returning the favor, loving the feeling of squeezing soft and heavy flesh almost as much as she enjoyed their own touch.

She certainly made it easy for them as she was double-checking photos, her hips and ass on display thanks to the high-cut thong of her uniform, perched on top of some strappy fuck-me boots so that anyone and everyone knew exactly what she wanted when she bent over. Miracle Maiden giggled, blaming the girls for getting her all hot and bothered and sending her mind straight to the gutter when she was on a mission, although for what she couldn't for the life of her remember what that was in the moment. She was having way too much fun, especially when one of the girls wanted to compare bare titties, which was way easier for Miracle Maiden since updating her outfit, the Miracle M was the only bit of fabric covering her chest, and considering how huge her titties were it was in the name of just barely decent nipple coverage and little else. She didn't want to deny the world a good view though, girls with big titties like her had an obligation to show them off at every opportunity.

A pleasant buzz began to ring through her whole body as she squished her breasts together with her equally well-endowed fan for a shot, just realizing it was concentrated by her ear and was actually her communicator going off. Waving off some stray hands and tapping the earring, she didn't even bother covering up before clearing her throat a bit so the girls around her knew to get quiet as she tried to get her voice to speak clearly.

"This is Miracle Maiden, how can I be of service?" God she didn't realize her voice was so breathy when she answered the communicator, like she was just begging for whoever was on the other line to ask her to get on her knees and service them, her thighs squeezing together at the thought of doing just that.

"Hey Jen- Miracle Maiden, it's Chlo-... Maven. Sorry for being radio silent while I was in classes. Today has been... weird. Have you had any luck finding Bimbette or her trail?"

Miracle Maiden felt like slapping her forehead. Of course! That's what she was forgetting, the whole reason for her being at RRU in the first place. She felt super silly but blamed her single-life for how easily she got distracted, a girl needs to get laid once in a while to keep her mind clear while she works after all. Summoning her best professional voice (and swatting an errant hand that was giving her titties some love and affection, she didn't have time for that), she replied back.

"No such luck on Bimbette but I've noticed a ton of like, cute bimbos wandering around-" she gave a sly wink to the surrounding girls who burst into a fit of giggles, threatening to cause one of her own. "So we're on the right track. VQ went to Greek Street so we're sure to find something. Don't worry your pretty head about it."

The line was silent for a minute, Miracle Maiden thinking maybe there was something wrong or her friend and teammate had heard the giggling pile of sluts nearby and knew she had gotten distracted, but Chloe seemed to be shaking off something of her own when she replied back "No... no... No." she seemed to get over it quickly enough, "you're right, if it's you two you can cover campus quick enough to find something if it's there. Just get back to me if you need anything tech-y to solve, otherwise I'm just going to finish classes then burn off some energy and go home."

That got a giggle finally out of Miracle Maiden, she could definitely understand the desire to burn some energy. "Stay safe and have fun." And with a smirk she cut off the communications. The group of girls surrounding her (and there seemed to be way more than when she originally landed) all cried when she started readjusting her uniform carefully back over her titties, but she quieted them. She was here on business not pleasure and after it was concluded maybe they could have some fun, but until then she had to put on her serious face. Re-adjusting her tiny cape, she waved goodbye as she floated off the ground before getting a bit higher in the sky and flying off.

She swore she was going to be serious about finding Bimbette, but that was before she saw the guy from earlier who was trying to get a shot of her. Even from this distance she could see a generous tenting of his pants, and any thought of work drifted from her mind and straight out of her pussy as she turned around to land in front of him. The poor guy had missed out on the photo shoot earlier and was giving her a bug-eyed look as she got closer, but she was more interested in what he was packing, Miracle Maiden getting close enough that she could begin to smother him with her titties. "Sorry that I forgot about you, getting surrounded by a bunch of cute girls just gets suuuper distracting." Fuck, he was rock-solid underneath her gloved hand. She couldn't leave him like this, it was her fault after all and a heroine should always take responsibility.

It didn't help that she was soaking wet and wouldn't be able to think straight until she got that taken care of. Plus, Miracle Maiden was a veteran heroine after all, and it was important for any hero to take care of their community. Getting down on her knees, the guy was frozen in place right until his cock leapt free, and his brief complaints were smothered by a low moan as she took his hardness into her mouth. Miracle Maiden smiled around it as she began to more eagerly serve and suck, her tongue and lips perfectly designed to extract the maximum amount of pleasure out of any male fan. Luckily for her, he also had the good sense to pull out his phone and record the slutty bimbo, and Miracle Maiden started showing off her skills for the camera.

Hopefully, he took something good enough for her to put on PicUp later, because as her parents always told her; it was important for branding to always market yourself as a proper heroine. They weren't wrong, and Miracle Maiden tried to make sure everyone knew that their favorite Lady of Victory was always ready and eager to serve the public, a gloved finger slipping underneath her uniform to finger her clitty, and with another moan she began in earnest to devour the male co-eds cock. She'd find Bimbette afterwards... unless she ran into another person in peril and in need of relief... because any good heroine always needed to serve when needed...

12