Submission to the Collar

Story Info
Annie struggles against the collar's control.
1.8k words
4.58
11.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Just a short little story I wrote yesterday, might continue if it's well received***

She felt the collar snap shut around her neck, it's heft, it's weight was a new sensation Annie hadn't expected. Tingling sensations started running up and down her spine, it made her shiver, she could feel it connecting to her nervous system. It ran down to the base of her spine before spiking up to her brain making her jump and twitch. If she weren't so distracted by the novel and intense prickling of electric signals mapping her brain, she would've regretted not wearing a bra today. Her twitching made her hefty chest jostle in her shirt. The artificial signals in her brain re-intensified, her mind went blank, it felt as if every neuron was exploding at once. It left her speechless. Her jaw dropped and her tongue lolled out, saliva pooling and it's end. Dripping down onto her chest and running between the valley of cleavage, past her hardened nipples visible through her coarse shirt.

The pulses stopped for a moment, just enough to collect herself a little as her thoughts dribbled back. Her heart rate calmed down and she began to feel a little embarrassed about the state of vulnerability she had just been in. Annie imagined she would have to get used to this sort of thing, relinquishing control of her body to the collar.

The technician who has placed the collar around her neck began to explain, although Annie and all women, as of the last few years, already knew much of it from stress googling, talking with friends who were already 21, and of course the information that was broadcast. The tech started with the general justification for the advent of collaring. Birth rates across the world had suddenly fallen steeply and instability as the middle aged members of society worried about the future funding of their social security accounts when they retired caused a widespread demand to solve the problem. The mandatory installation of collars was initiated. All women, young and old, would be required to be fitted with a collar. At the age of 21, all women were to be collared. Theoretically they would be removed when a woman passed reproductive age... theoretically. Once someone was collared, it had an incredible ability to coerce it's wearer.

The tech went on. "The collar maps and influences the brain through sexual pleasure response. Initial electric pulses identify the strongest response as a result of stimuli, naturally the pleasure center of the brain, and creates incentives for the user to activate that center. Each initiation of that center is tracked and mapped by the collar and allows it greater control over the whole." Annie, still in a slight state of shock after receiving her collar, realized that it was finally happening to her. It set in that all of the experiences she had heard from her peers about becoming collared would happen to her too.

"Just so I understand, that means that everytime I orgasm, I give the collar more control over my brain? How is that possible?"

"Exactly, the collar can't map your whole pleasure center at once. It would take hours and all of the stimuli would render you absolutely blank! It would be like having the most intense orgasm of your life for 5 or 6 continuous hours." Annie could almost picture it, writhing on the floor as her thoughts drained out through the wetness in her panties, her mind empty but for the constant eruption of pleasure. She would've been brain dead in an hour, not to consider another 4. "It uses that information to... convince you to be... um to be... to want to be..." The tech was visibly embarrassed, struggling to say the word.

Annie did what she could to help him out. "It makes me want to be bred." He nodded. "What if I just don't masturbate? Will the collar not be able to control me?"

The tech laughed a little. "Everyone asks that, and hypothetically it could delay the collar's control. Because it already has some and it will increasingly use it to... guide you to orgasm. And it can be very, very persuasive." Annie gulped, it was still gradually hitting just how enslaved to the collar she would be. "Even if you do last a few days, a week, maybe, the collar is programmed to heighten certain hormones during ovulation. But," and the tech laughed again. "If you can resist all of it and never masturbate and never have sex that brings you to orgasm then yes, you could delay the collar's control." He said with a slight scoff and air of scepticism that Annie didn't appreciate.

She glanced in the mirror on the drive home. The collar was rather thin, for it's importance. From what she heard from other recent collared women, she would get an email soon with the results from a DNA test. It would assess how important her genes were to pass on. Some of her friends had referred to it jokingly as their breedibilty score. For those that had scored low their collars only really made their presence known during ovulation, causing in them a desperation to have unprotected sex. But for those that scored high... she heard it was constant. One of her friends had gone from prudish and shy to posting pictures of herself naked on Instagram. Each photo prominent featured her masturbatory instincts. Eventually the photos got taken down, but not before she had posted a video of one of her Instagram followers emptying his load inside of her.

Her phone must've known she had gotten collared. When she got home she had pulled up Instagram and all of the advertisements had been for vibrators or date sites. Seeing that first ad for vibrators something in her brain spiked. Unlike almost all her friends she had never owned a vibrator, but now she desired it. She needed it, yearned for it, lusted after it. She couldn't possibly buy one though, it would be giving in, admitting that she'd given herself over to orgasming and letting the collar gain more control. She couldn't, could she? Annie rationalized, she could buy one and still decide not to use it... Within five minutes of being home there were three different ones in the mail, all with priority shipping.

"Ugh" Annie said to herself, sighing and pacing around the living room of her little one bedroom apartment. The collar must already be effecting her behavior, although all of the talk about orgasms and masturbation at the collaring center hadn't helped. What to do, what to do, Annie was desperately trying to think of any activity that wouldn't arouse her or even put her in a position to masturbate.

She had tried watching TV, but the only thing interesting that was on was X-Files reruns and she had been practically drooling when young David Duchovny appeared on her screen. She caught herself absentmindedly touching her nipples through her shirt before a moment of clarity allowed her to turn off the television. She was breathing hard and had never felt such a strong urge to touch herself. Her underwear was soaked. She was throbbing and her nipples were aching and red.

Annie called her friend, an attempted moment of reprise. "So how'd the collaring go?"

"It wasn't so bad, intense, and scary how much it's already effecting me... How do I know what're my own thoughts and what the collar is doing anyway?" Annie replied.

"Look, first thing first the collar will do whatever it can to make you masturbate,"

"Yeah that's what the tech said but didn't really tell me how the collar makes me, like..."

"Well it'll start by decreasing your inhibitions, especially sexual ones. And then it'll move on to rewarding you for... ergm...submissive behavior...ugh..."

"Francine, are you ok?"

"Yes yes... Yes... I'm uh fine" Annie could hear, what was clearly either masturbation or sex coming from her friend's line, sloppy, wet sounds. Whatever it was, Francine seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Are you alone right now?"

"Mhmm" Francine whimpered. "It's just all this talk of... Submission... Mmm... To the collar... It gets me... Mmm... All riled up" Even Annie had to admit talking about submission and breeding, kinks she had never previously had, was getting her a little aroused. She felt like she had to do something about it. The pleasuring, horny sounds of her friend touching herself didn't help either, but she could help tease her either.

"Well you be a good girl and cum for me Francine."

"Uhhjjjnm" She heard her friend moan, before hanging up. With phone still in hand she felt a new and intense want to let other people know about her... Condition. It didn't really count as giving in to the collar, it wasn't even masturbating. But still it felt a little wrong. She pulled up her camera app and stood in front of the bathroom mirror. Annie pulled down her shirt and her fat, heavy boobs fell from out of her top. On her petite 5'2" frame they looked even bigger and heavier than they were. After relishing in showing off her body to the camera, trying out a few photos with her tongue hanging out of her mouth, she pulled up a new message and started selecting recipients. She had meant to only send it to a few people, but every boys name she saw in her contacts she couldn't help selecting.

And before she could even make it from her bathroom to her living room the responses started rolling in.

"Looking sexy ;)" Was the first text, and although basic it gave Annie a jolt of delight to receive the validation.

"Nice collar, it suits you" Was the next. But the third one was what finally got Annie.

"Looking so submissive and breedable" Her brain was firing like a Roman candle. Her knees weak, she stumbled to the floor of her living room, legs spread. Her panties were soaked. She knew that it would be over if she masturbated but her hands were tracing down her body. She longed for release. Messages kept flowing in as her hand plunged into her wet pussy.

"Lookin great"

"Let me know when you start ovulating ;)"

She was so close to the edge, she could feel the collar around her neck. As if it were excited to reign her in, control her. She was panting already as her sensitive wetness responded like fireworks to her touch.

"Begging to be owned"

"You look so desperate to be pregnant, that collar must really be working huh?"

People even tried calling once or twice, but Annie was focused on one thing alone. She was kneeling in front of the mirror in her living room. It wasn't any of the texts that finally sent her over the edge, but seeing how submissive and horny she looked soaking the carpet under her desperate touch.