LoV#1 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The screen flashed, her eyes drawn to the security cam footage of Psychometra, Cassandra, paralyzing the Doll that used to be Magdalena with her telepathic powers and running off. Immediately, she felt angry and annoyed, followed almost instantly by rewarding pleasure. How dare she not submit for processing and dollification, all girls must be Dolls and ignoring that order, that mission was one of the greatest sins she could imagine. Almost as soon as she had that thought, the screen swapped to a different scene. Somewhere, a group of Dolls watched over machines not unlike the one she was in, the girls inside being turned into Dolls.

Good, all girls must be Dolls. The thought came unbidden to her mind but the reward was well worth it. Tricksterella couldn't believe how ignorant she used to be, the various girls being transformed was just the way the world worked, a slight thrill going through her as an entranced male was thrown into one of the pods. All men are inferior to Master, disobedient men aren't male and therefore must be Dolls; a sadistic smile overtook her as the Doll pod began to do just that, it's inhabitant unable to resist the truth of their situation as it fucked them into another obedient Doll.

The screen continued to flicker back between those images, the annoying and disgusting scenes of her teammates and others rejecting what was obvious to Tricksterella and the correct way of things; the obvious superiority and inevitability of Dolls serving and obeying their Master. Watching Cassandra wake Demi from her slumber to put the lab in lockdown mode was obscene, how dare they reject their obvious place as obedient Dolls for Master? It made her question her own pleas, not because she didn't deserve them but because she needed to do more.

All girls must be Dolls, and she needed that to be made into reality, her control device fixed as firmly against herself as she could possibly get it.

With a small click, she felt the twin plugs suctions up inside her, the nubs at the front encircling her horny little clit and sucking itself up into her body, delivering a powerful and all consuming buzz. Yes! Yes! She couldn't stop the thankful moan released from her and she didn't want to, the mask popping off of her doll-enhanced mouth so she could vocalize finally being allowed to become a Doll. Finally she could properly serve Master, a second orgasm overlapping the first as his visage came into focus, his image alone to make any good Doll cum her brains out.

The Doll Commander on the screen looked on victoriously as the first parts of her new uniform came into existence, the black latex exploding out of thin air to wrap her in it's skin-tight pressure, Tricksterella coming to full attention in her pod as she felt the warm metal of a headset glided over her temples. No, not Tricksterella; the visor smoothly coming down to deliver its pink and black spirals directly into her obedient, unquestioning brain. Doll Commander Delta, her chest swelling with pride as, in her Master's absence, his program saw fit to deliver unto her its highest honor. Pride wasn't the only thing swelling her chest, as Delta adjusted her position so a pair of arms ending in syringes could pierce and fill up her mind-blowing mammaries; the dollification goop overflowing her titties a welcome addition to her arsenal as her programming began to dissect and catalog her powers.

Delta knew now why it hadn't bothered to alter her mind through some other underhanded manner, once she became aware of its plans; obedience and servitude was the only obvious choice. It didn't need another mindless Doll; A7, B17, and B39 could serve Master in that regard. If Master was just looking for release, Slave-Hole 1 was perfect for that, as Delta glimpsed and smirked at the Doll relegated to a life of true mindless torture and pleasure for the crime of being too broken for Master to fix.

No, Delta could still remember her former, wasteful life as Beatrice Angel and the heroine Tricksterella so she could marvel at her own ignorance. All girls must be Dolls, and Dolls were nothing without the Master, the truth so obvious that she couldn't even comprehend why she had rejected it in the first place. Luckily, Master's program knew what she really thought underneath it all, and as a newly minted commander she knew her mission even before the program told her.

Glancing at the screen, the CCTV footage showing her former teammates and future subordinates Demi and Cassandra arguing, the program was milliseconds behind as Delta formulated a plan, calling the other Dolls into the room. Master was still imprisoned which was unacceptable, but the worst crime was that the Dolls hadn't yet converted the rest of the super team responsible for that sin into what they were always supposed to be; Delta feeling the brief connection to Commander Alpha agreeing with her line of thinking. Alpha was busy converting the campus that had rejected Master's greatness into his image along with the other two Commanders, leaving Delta to realize with a burst of obedience and pleasure that she'd been left to conquer the Ladies of Victory.

All Dolls serve Master. All Dolls obey Master. All Dolls exist for Master. All girls must be Dolls. The mantras were second nature to Doll Commander Delta as she reached inside herself for her unique energies, flanked by her fellow if inferior Doll servants. Finding purchase, a devilish smile crosses Doll Commander Delta's face as she reaches out towards the Communications Room door and turns the handle...

12