Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had she been thinking, her daughter, when she picked that card out?

The only woman I truly love,

Body and soul tonight and forever...

Of course it was true.

Of course Juniper was the only woman Roslynn truly loved, body and soul of course she loved her.

But that card, those lips, those mouths touching like that, open mouth against open mouth.

Tonight.

Tonight?

Did? I mean. Did? Did Juniper want that?

From her?

From her own mother?

"Penny for your thoughts, Mom."

Juniper's question broke into her thoughts, snapping her from her dazed thoughts. She lifted her eyes to her daughter's handsome face.

My god, she realized. The girl is handsome. Handsome and pretty. How does she pull it off?

Her dad used to do it to her, Ben. He used to do it to her, somehow he made her feel defenseless. Vulnerable. Acquiescent.

"It's just that," Roslynn replied in a husky whisper. She raised the glass of wine to her lips, winced to see Juniper pour herself another glass, the bottle was almost empty, but Roslynn sipped her sweet and acrid liquid. Then she put her glass down and sipped from the water, wetting her lips and mouth.

"That card. That kiss. Is that how?"

She looked down at her plate, feeling helpless.

"What are you going to do to me?"

The question came out like a child expecting punishment, but Juniper laughed, and then Roslynn giggled.

Nothing else needed to be said, for in asking the question Roslynn admitted the answer, and Juniper heaved a sigh of relief.

She could do this.

She could pull this off.

She finished her glass and loosened her tie with a pull of her right hand, and Roslynn laughed, happy and worried at the same time.

"You're so much like your father."

Juniper grunted, but when she raised the bottle to tilt against her glass, Roslynn touched her hand lightly.

"Please, baby. No more. You won't need it, I promise."

Roslynn saw the flash anger before Juniper even felt it go through her, but the daughter stared into the mother's eyes, and something happened.

Her hand went to the water glass.

She was right, of course. She wouldn't need it.

"I'll give you everything you want, honey. I'll be anything you need."

It sounded like a rock song the teenager Roslynn used to listen to, and they both broke out in shrieks of laughter.

The mood lifted again, changed.

Roslynn tossed her hair back, pushed her chest out as she leaned against the back of her chair, coyly exposing a shoulder and letting her cleavage push against the short V-shape of her neckline.

"Do you like my dress, honey? I wore it just for you."

It was insane; it was just insane, but Roslynn couldn't deny the sudden fire burning just above her groin. She knew she was squirming in her seat now, squirming in front of her daughter, practically pleading for the girl (the woman, Roslynn) to have her with her. Right there, right now.

Tonight.

She had walked into the restaurant, pushed ahead slightly by her daughter's powerful hand, in a state of confused delirium, recognizing something was off but unable or unwilling to define that something. Now the confusion dissipated, vanished utterly, leaving her in the same state of delirium, ecstatic and erotic. She was going to get laid. Confidence surged through her, swelling her with the weird pride.

I'm going to get fucked.

She wants me. My baby wants me.

They were crazy thoughts, absolutely crazy, and she loved every moment of it, running her fingers along her neckline, showing more of her breasts to Juniper.

"I love your dress, Mom. I can't wait to take it off you."

Someone coughed and choked at the table beside them.

VII

She stood beside Juniper leaning into her, Juniper's arm around her, waiting for the valet to bring the Oldsmobile. She turned her head to Juniper, and Juniper's hand fell to caress the rump of her ass. Juniper kissed her nose, kissed around her mouth, the corners of her lips, and finally her lips grazed Roslynn's slips. Her daughter's breath smelled of wine, of alcohol, but it did not matter.

She had stopped when asked, something her father never could do.

Not even once.

Juniper's lips pressed against Roslynn's lips, and Juniper's tongue touched the open gap between her mother's lips, slipped inside her mother's mouth, and then her mother opened wide, remembering the cover of the red Valentine, remembering the two mouths open against the other. Her tongue, so hot and wet, met Juniper's tongue, and she groaned, pressing her hands to Juniper's strong chest covered in her ex-husband's tweed vest.

The Oldsmobile pulled to the curb, and when Juniper held the door open for her, Roslynn made sure the slit to her dress rose high enough to show the crotch of her black satin panties. Then she winked at Juniper and reached under her dress to slip her panties down her legs.

"I won't need these tonight anyway," she breathed seductively.

Juniper drove home in a daze.

***

Roslynn slid across the carpet in her bare feet to her bed, leading Juniper by the hand, taking a momentary lead, basking in the glow of the moment. Juniper stared at her mother, already nude, wearing only her earrings and bangles around her wrists. Roslynn stopped, turned to her daughter, and covered her mouth with a kiss filled with need, untying Juniper's tie as she did so, unbuttoning with a skill born of practice the buttons of Juniper's tweed vest, and undoing the buttons of Juniper's father's shirt below that.

Ben's clothes dropped to the carpet.

Roslynn dropped to her knees, unbuttoned the fly of Ben's trousers, and pulled them down, gasping in astonishment at what she saw, long, black, and hard.

"Oh you poor baby," she cooed, rubbing the phallus in her hands. "You've been so hard for me all night long."

Juniper pushed the tip of the cock into her mother's mouth.

"Get it all wet, Mom," she said. "Get it all wet so I can slide it into you."

It felt so good to have a cock in her mouth. It felt so good to have her daughter's cock in her mouth, and she groaned and murmured over it, her body alive to the raw sexual energy humming through her, her mind oblivious to any misgivings she may have had before the night began.

Juniper shuddered.

Her mother's mouth on her cock sent wave after wave of pleasure through her.

Just the sight of her on her knees, sucking her strapped on phallus, the wet slopping noises she made as she sucked and devoured the black dildo did something to the daughter's mind. She was so hot now, so turned on; she could feel herself on the edge of an orgasm caused only by sensations of sight and sound. She was close, so close.

If her cock exploded to shoot cum over her mother's face, she would not have been surprised. It felt so real, she could almost feel the warmth of her mother's mouth, and something close to anger filled her that she couldn't really experience her mother's pussy the way a man could, the way her father had.

Then she came, holding herself steady by grabbing handfuls of Roslynn's hair; Juniper staggered, steadied herself, then pulled her mother's hair up, up, up, making the woman rise from her kneeling position. Juniper shoved her backward onto the bed. She would have shoved her mother's legs apart, but Roslynn already spread her thighs wide and welcoming.

Juniper rubbed Roslynn's pussy, covered at the top by a fine triangle of graying brown hair.

Fucking god, she's so wet.

She knelt between her mother's thighs, held the round tip of her black cock, still glistening with her mother's spit, against the ragged wings of Roslynn's flared pussy lips, and looked up at her mother.

Nothing was said.

Nothing needed to be said.

Roslynn nodded, two short nods of her head, and closed her eyes.

Juniper pushed the cock inside, inch by inch, until half of it sank inside the maternal hole.

"Is this okay, Mom?" she asked sweetly, her voice full of concern. "It doesn't hurt does it?"

Two short shakes of the head.

The rest of the dildo sank into Roslynn, and Roslynn moaned.

She opened her eyes.

"I love you, baby."

It didn't matter that she couldn't feel the heat of Roslynn's pussy surrounding her cock, it didn't matter she couldn't feel how wet and easy her mother's pussy felt on her dick, Juniper could see the look in her mother's eyes, the love, shining and happy, the glow of a woman getting fucked by the only woman in the world who truly loved her.

Tonight.

And forever.

The End

12