Two Weeks

Story Info
Jess's sister opens her bed while family stays over.
7.6k words
4.65
49k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in this work are 18 or older.

"You can't be serious!" I cried. Put my all into it, too. Even threw up a dramatic gesture with both hands. My mother just stared at me looking less than sympathetic. "Mom! Really?!"

"Yes," She said, coolly. "And they'll be here in a couple of hours so chop-chop."

My big sister was emotionless, as usual. I looked into Riley's face for salvation, or support, or at least an equal expression of outrage but she just huffed, rolled her big liner-ringed hazel eyes, and left the kitchen.

"Be reasonable, Mom," I started.

She raised her hand, sharply. "Jessica, it's already decided. No negotiation. It's two weeks. You'll live."

Living wasn't the point. Hell, sharing Riley's room wasn't even the point. Sure I was a virgin, but I wasn't sexually inept, and my uncle sleeping in my bed with the wife he just married meant my bedsheets would be filled with action. Married so recently that I was still wearing my wedding clothes. "Can't they just get a hotel? It's not my fault he broke his foot!"

"You're accommodating family. I'm a little disappointed that you didn't volunteer. Tom's always been good to you and your sister. Do you really think this is how he wanted to spend his honeymoon?"

I fought back physically gagging when she mentioned the honeymoon. That was the last image I needed to be refreshed in my brain. Giving one last pleading look at my cold-hearted mother, I realized the argument was truly lost. I groaned but turned to obey all the same. One thing was for sure; I needed to take my Slytherin sheets off my bed.

*****

I opened the door to Riley's room and was met with an icy blast. One of her windows was wide open, letting the winter night's chill in and the smoke from her joint out. My skin was still so hot from my shower that I faintly steamed in the cold and, now in my sleepwear that consisted of a peach sports bra and soft black boyshorts, I winced from the bite. Beneath the soft cotton of my top, my poor nipples were anything but. I laid my blankets out on one side of Riley's bed then I stood there feeling like I was naked in the snow.

"Cold enough?" I asked my sister.

Her shape was hidden by her black high-backed chair, but I knew Riley was sitting at her computer like usual, a multi-screen monstrosity that she had put owning ahead of getting her own place. The speakers were strategically placed around her room and played Lo-fi music quietly, the fan on her ceiling was going but the light was off leaving illumination to the lamp beside her bed and the shifting colors of her computing setup.

"I didn't wanna smoke you out," Riley explained. Her tall chair spun around slowly. I guessed she was ready for bed, though it didn't look like it would be a comfortable night. Thick green sweatpants vanished under the edge of a baggy gray hoodie with the logo of a band I could never remember the name of, though she had taken her emo makeup off. She looked ready to walk to the store more than turn in for sleep. Riley was gesturing with a hand that still held a smoldering joint. The hit must have been a bad one, because as soon as she had turned to fully face me her eyes bulged and a fit of coughing took her.

"Don't die." I teased, as I stepped back and closed the door.

After a few gasping breaths, Riley composed herself enough to speak. "You-- You're not-- You're not wearing that in my bed."

"What?" I asked, genuinely puzzled, and started searching for the mess on my clothes I must not have noticed.

"Put a shirt on or something."

"What? Why? This is how I sleep. I can't wear a shirt, I get tangled and it chokes me."

"Not in my bed. Take the couch," Riley casually refused, taking another puff. "And you'll be warmer in more clothes." The couch in Riley's room was an ancient love seat that barely had enough spring in it to not let your ass hit the floor when sat in. I grimaced just looking at it.

"That's bullshit. No fucking way. And why would I be warmer, do you leave the window open?"

"A bit, yeah. I like the cold."

"Well, not when I'm in here," I stated. "It's fucking stupid that I have to stay in here, and if I do have to stay in here then we're gonna close the damn window! I deserve to sleep comfortably," I was almost shouting, the combined injustices pushing my anger. "You know, you can make a little sacrifice for me for once!"

Riley rose from her chair like a volcanic eruption, flicking the roach out of the window then practically stomped as she moved towards it, slamming it closed. She stood facing the window with feet planted wide and her shoulders moved as she breathed in, held it, and then exhaled. A question just started to leave my tongue when she turned with a glare on her face that shut me down. I don't know what I'd done to stir her rage, other than voicing how the whole situation was bullshit, but I suddenly felt very small under her gaze. Small and vulnerable and, for the first time ever I swear to god, a thought pierced my skull like an arrow that was atrocious, vile, despicable even; I barely had clothes on, I knew my sister had a thing for girls, and I was entirely at her mercy. If she tried to force me to do anything... sexual... I stood no chance of resisting. The biggest question, however, was why the fuck did that turn me on like it did? I tried to swallow those thoughts away, but it was less than effective.

"Jes," Riley said with a quiet growl and took a step toward me. I squeaked and flinched back slightly. My sister had our father's height and outweighed me by at least fifteen kilograms of faux-sword-fighting muscle, not to mention her experience with dealing blows. She could beat the shit out of me as a lesson if she felt inclined. Riley hadn't hit me since we were still kids, but just this second I was terrified. I could feel my bones breaking and the throbbing of a bleeding nose.

"What are you doing?" Riley's deadpan voice asked and I realized I was standing with my hands balled up and eyes squeezed shut in preparation for my swift ass-kicking. Her body language had calmed entirely and, beneath a shroud of black bangs, her eyes were no longer blazing.

"N-- Nothing," I said as casually as I dared and immediately straightened out.

She laughed a cold dry laugh. "You think I'm gonna, what, hurt you? Beat you up?"

"Like you couldn't?" I watched her softly shake her head. "What? You wouldn't?"

"You almost sound disappointed, Jes."

"No, I don't!" I snapped back. "I'm just not scared of you!"

"Sure."

"Sure, what?" I fought to keep my voice angry, but fear still had me by the throat and I could feel a slight tremble in my knees.

She closed her eyes and took a quick breath. "Only if you asked."

What the hell did she mean by that? Why would I have to ask her to pummel me when she used to do it of her own volition? What was with that tone? I couldn't decide if I should be scared or not but my body was leaning towards yes. I fought my mouth and eventually, it made a sound. "W-what?" I managed.

Riley rolled her eyes. "Never mind." She sighed and walked up to the mirror hanging on her wall.

"What!?" I demanded, now feeling like I was the butt of some secret joke. "Tell me!"

"You wish." Riley pulled at the collar of her hoodie and swept a hand through her shock of dyed-black hair that was still damp from her own shower. "Petulant child."

She struck a nerve with that one. Mom commandeering my bedroom was bad enough and now Riley is gonna treat me like a stupid kid? Two months I've legally not been a child and so far the respect hasn't caught up with facts. I growled. "I'm not a fucking child anymore! I'm a goddamn adult, Riley. You're only five years older than me anyway, you big dumb bitch, I don't know--"

It wasn't the first time Riley ever slapped me. It wasn't even a particularly hard slap. For the second time tonight, it was the look on my sister's face that made me shut my mouth. It was cold. Not angry as much as something else. Almost predatory. Sadistic. I felt a shiver run over my skin that left tingling sensations throughout my body. "Riley," I started without knowing where to go and so left it at that. There was a long pause, or it certainly felt like a long time, of just her staring at me like it was taking significant effort to not attack me. My brain spun with what could go down if she did. I couldn't even get my legs to work. Fear was building, yes, as well as a quiet yearning. A horrible part of me almost wanted her to pounce and have her way.

"Jessica," Riley said quietly in a calm tone.

What the hell is going on? She hasn't used my full name since... fucking ever? I felt another shiver and became acutely aware of my nipples pressing against the fabric of my sports bra. My smallness seemed to be growing more intense. Finally, my brain got signals to my feet and the math was done in my head that leaving would be the best thing I could do at this time. Just when I turned to do so, fingers shot up the back of my neck and into my hair, grabbed a firm hold, and pulled me sharply backward. Without intending to, I made a sound that I always thought was only a fake porn noise, a cry, a squeak, and a moan all at once. Then I was spun and pushed until I landed, face-first, on the purple lion comforter that covered my side of Riley's bed. She was far too strong for me to effectively fight against, especially with her hold on my hair, but she allowed me to turn my head enough to breathe. To say I was panicked would be an understatement.

"What are you doing?!" I cried out, trying and failing to make my arms of any use.

"Be quiet," Riley ordered, her voice firm and scarily calm. Unseen, a hand grasped the top edge of my shorts and pulled them back down my hips until my bare ass was hanging in the cold. Thoughts of what was about to come should have made my stomach roll but instead, I could feel my insides clench. I had to fight back, though. If she thought I wanted her to touch me like that, I'd never live it down.

"Riley!" I cried and pushed back with both of my hands on the mattress. It was no use and quickly felt like something in my arm would break. I relaxed just a little and she forced my face straight into the mattress. There wasn't time to realize I couldn't breathe before I felt the first firm smack across my left cheek. It had enough force to make my body rock into the bed. Another smack followed quickly, then another, and another. The mattress muffled my cries until I was out of air, and then it kept me from drawing back a breath. Still, Riley held me firmly to the comforter and beat my ass. After four more spanks, my vision was going gray and my hands were numb from lack of oxygen. I felt my body going limp and shake slightly. My ass burned and my face was wet with tears that had been smeared across her comforter. She let go of my hair and I slid off the bed where I crumpled into a gasping whimpering face-down heap on the floor. The shock in my brain and body had combined into a weighted blanket that seemed to barely let me breathe but I sucked hard at the air. Eventually, my legs stopped shaking.

"You came on my hand." Riley's voice drifted down from where she stood above me. She sounded... almost pleased.

Had I really?! No way! No. "R-R-Riley..." I stuttered out. Despite the sharp stinging of my butt, when I shifted my legs, I felt slickness between my thighs that reached my knees. Fuck. She didn't just make me come, she made me squirt, from the feel of it. How? I didn't even know I could do that. I thought that was just a porn thing, too. Oh fuck, did that count as losing my virginity? "Riley..." I tried again, slightly more satisfied with the result. I searched for her face. She was kneeling beside me curiously studying her hand. Even from the floor, I could see my fluids shining on her fingers. "W-why? What the fuck?"

"Why do you think you're being allowed to stay in my room?" She lowered her gaze to stare down at me. "You think Mom really just dumps that on me without a choice? Really? Her first idea was to make you get a motel because you're such an adult now and don't shut up about it. She already wanted you to start paying rent with all your money that's too valuable to help with the cell phone bill." Riley stood then raised her foot and placed it flat on top of my still-bare ass. "Me. I've always been covering for you and looking out for you. At school, at home, drinking at the park with those idiot friends. Little shit. I convinced her to go easy on you and I volunteered to share my space. So I'm not gonna put up with your bullshit. Have some fucking gratitude. And if you call me a bitch again..." Her words trailed off, but she ground her heel into my flesh until I whined and grabbed at her ankle. "Say it, Jess!"

I felt a scream of frustration building but controlled it into seething single words. "Okay. Yes. Fine." I hissed from between my gritted teeth.

"Yes, what?"

"What? No! Fuck off! I-- ow, ow, OW! Yes, ma'am."

"Good girl," Riley said, lifting her foot from me. Then she leaned down and spanked me one more time and I winced. "Now change and go to bed."

"Wait!" I called from the floor, just trying to sit up and feeling my tender skin slick against the hardwood.

Riley rolled her eyes before she answered. "What now?"

"Did we--" I paused to try and keep myself from blushing. "Was that-- I mean, did I--" It wasn't working as just the thought of it being a possibility made me squirm where I sat. "Am I still... um..."

"A virgin?" Riley snickered. "If it matters to you, sure, Jess." She pulled off her hoodie and had a soft white T-shirt underneath. I felt disgusted with myself as I wished there had been nothing at all under the sweater, at least I should have felt disgusted.

*****

Riley had been breathing next to me for what felt like hours as I had laid there watching the colors from her computer change on the ceiling fan. My butt was still sore, but worse than that was the wetness between my legs. Fresh wetness. I'd even made it a point in the bathroom before bed to get myself as dry as possible. My insides were squirming fiercely, clenching on imagination, and my legs were just as restless. I felt my slickness with every move which only tormented me further.

She had said nothing before going to bed. Nothing! Just to be quiet and let her sleep. I could hardly wrap my mind around the event earlier and still had a few questions to ask. She just seemed so totally unphased as if spanking me until I came on her hand was a weekly event. Not that I would mind it being-- I mean, of course I would mind that!

Maybe a spanking was all it was intended to be and I had gotten too wrapped up. Weird, totally. Definitely not something you should do to your sister, or want your sister to do to you. It was better than getting beat up, though. Probably some weird Riley thing I'd never understand. But then there was also the way she had called me 'good girl'.

I groaned as my guts clenched themselves so hard I put my hands on my abdomen and squeezed my thighs together. Why was that so hot? I didn't even like girls like that, at least I didn't think so. I mean, maybe it was there but I'd never explored it, and I especially wouldn't want to explore it with Riley like that! I looked over her closed eyes, drifted down her nose, and settled on her pouty lips. It's not like she was even my type, anyway, if I had one. She was weird and all gloomy, she had a silly emo haircut, and a piercing in her lip that would probably feel weird, and she was kind of a real bitch sometimes. And my sister. I mean, naturally, I wouldn't like her because she's my sister. That obviously goes without saying. Sisters shouldn't do things like making me come like that.

My legs pulled up as my abdomen writhed again and I quietly growled in sexual agony and rocked my hips from side to side.

"Would you get off already?" Riley said, sounding unamused. "You keep waking me up with your squirming."

Fuck. I started feeling immensely guilty with a side of shame. I apologized quietly and sat up, looking around in the dark for another place to sleep. "Is there anywhere else to sleep that isn't the couch?" I looked down at the room's wood flooring and prepared to hear her say 'the floor'.

"You don't want to sleep in bed?" Riley asked. I could've sworn there was the smallest hint of disappointment in her voice.

"You don't want me in the bed?" I asked warily.

Riley groaned. "Christ, Jess, I'm too tired for this shit. Do you want to sleep in my bed?"

"Well, yeah. It's better than--"

"Then just masturbate and go to sleep." When I sat frozen for too many seconds she asked, "What?"

"Riley!" I cried in a whisper.

"Like you don't?"

"No..."

"You don't masturbate?" Riley raised herself on an elbow.

"No! I mean I do, but not..." I bit my tongue and felt my face beginning to warm up in the dark.

"So only I can make you come on my bed? Need me to do it again?"

"Ri--" My sister cut me off with a hand over my mouth.

"Come, don't, I don't care, but I work tomorrow morning and need sleep." With that, she laid back down and turned away from me on the mattress.

I breathed quietly in the dark, watching the colors on Riley's computer change. I looked over her shape and replayed the conversation, and without my permission, my brain drew out her words of 'do it again' into an entire scenario that I would commit perjury before admitting to. My clit was throbbing but my brain argued and I decided to just forget the whole thing and sleep.

No sooner did my head hit the pillow than my insides clenched hard enough to make my hips jerk. Okay, I thought, I'll just get off and it's fine. No big deal. Just think about nothing and get off. I slipped a hand into my shorts and felt a fresh stab of embarrassment at my wetness. Silently, I briefly shamed myself, then slid my fingers over my clit. A thought of what my sister's fingertips might've felt like instead invaded my brain and I shuddered. With effort, I pushed the thought away and immediately set a course for the quickest orgasm possible.

I was maintaining my mental nothingness as I circled and rubbed and worked myself to the best of my ability. I didn't think it was working. Not that I was unsure how, but I'd massaged my sensitive little button several times before until a rush came and made me tingly, but that handful of times had been with a visual aid. The only times I made progress, in this attempt, toward my much-desired relief were when my concentration slipped and my sister crept into my thoughts. I refused to use that, however. I wouldn't let that kind of vileness tempt me. Instead, I tried to pick up the speed and force myself over the edge. That lasted for one minute before it felt more frustrating than if I had left myself unmolested. I growled my frustration as I lay still again and let my legs drop, too late remembering I had a bedmate. I froze and looked over to see if she'd been disturbed, but her shoulders just slowly rose and fell. My body was squirming with a vengeance now. "Son of a bitch," I hissed in a whisper and glared at the colors changing on the ceiling fan.

"Problem?" Riley's voice asked but her body didn't move.

"No!" I snapped quietly.

"Then what's the hold-up? Need some tips?"

"I know how to fuck myself, thanks."

"I'm just asking. You sound like you're struggling."

"I'm fine, Riley! I just changed my mind." I was glad for the darkness hiding my blushing. Why was she even listening anyway? She was so fucking weird sometimes, I swear. Knowing she was listening, though, made my body clench again. Trying to imagine how I would see myself through this was getting more and more difficult.

"Look, if you want like, a vibe or something, I have a few," Riley must have reached up because her bedside lamp blazed to life.