Love Among the Stacks Ch. 03

Story Info
A museum, a dinner, and a hotel room for two.
10.4k words
4.88
5.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the fun things about writing stories is how so often they take you in a different direction than you'd planned. This chapter definitely did that, but as James and Kellie made their choices based on what felt right, it seemed wrong not to do the same.

As always, thank you for reading. I'd love your feedback, if you have any.

-----------------------------------

March 19, 1990

1.

The knock on my door woke me out of a very intense dream. I somehow got "Come in" out of my mouth, and my dad opened the door.

"Hey Jimmy."

"Hey Dad." I sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "What's up?"

"Your mom and I are about to head off to work, and I wanted to talk to you real quick before we go."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. Everything's fine. Are you doing okay? I know that there must be a lot of things going through your mind this week."

I chuckled. "You could say that."

"You know if you need to talk, Mom and I are here. You may not believe it, but we were 18 once, too, and we've gone through that whole 'everything seems to be changing at once, and even though it's good, it's a lot' phase."

"Thanks, Dad. I'm doing pretty well right now, actually."

"That's great to hear." He paused. "I know you're heading into the city this afternoon to meet up with Kellie and her aunt. You know which trains and stuff?"

"Yep. Wrote everything down."

"Good. And you remember what we've talked about regarding safety, right? The city isn't like where you grew up or even here."

"Let's see. I'm supposed to carry my cash in my hand at all times and run out in front of buses with my eyes closed, right?"

"I'm not kidding, son."

"I know, Dad. I will be careful. I don't want me or Kellie getting hurt."

"I know you don't." He paused again, pulling a small paper bag out of his jacket pocket. "Speaking of not getting hurt, I got you these."

He handed me the bag. Inside was a small box. When I opened the box, I saw the word "Trojan" and turned bright red.

"Dad, we haven't, y'know..."

"I get that. And this isn't like 'now go use these.' It's, well." Dad took a deep breath. "It's that you are Kellie are both 18, and you're both adults, legally allowed to make your own decisions. I just want to know that if you two do decide to fool around, you're protecting yourself - and her."

"Th...thanks."

We heard my mom calling from the front door that she was ready.

"Be there in a second," dad called out.

"Have a good day at work, Dad."

"I'm sure your day will be better. Be home by midnight, okay?"

2.

The plan was for me to be at the hotel by 2. That would give them about three hours for the campus visit, plus travel time, plus a couple of shopping errands they wanted to take care of. I'd offered to go with them on that part, but Kellie had just laughed and told me that they had "ladies' jobs" to do, and that she might just have a surprise for me. It meant that we'd have time to travel to the Field Museum of Natural History and spend a couple of hours there before we got dinner and did whatever else we wanted to do that night.

I was so worried about being late, though, that I ended up taking the 10 am train, leaving me with three hours to kill. I'd wisely (as it turned out) brought a couple of library books and my Walkman in my backpack, along with the box my dad had given me. I felt like everyone who saw me would know they were there, and I kept having to tell myself that many of the adults around me may very well had condoms in their wallet or purse and that I wasn't unusual.

Hanging out in the hotel lobby for three hours, however, seemed like a good way to make someone think I was a creep, so I found a coffee shop where I could just be one of the random folks hanging around.

The time passed, as time always does, and I made my way to the hotel at about 1:45. I asked one of the clerks if I could call Kellie's room, but she said she'd call for me. They had a brief conversation, and I was told that they'd be down shortly.

My heart jumped when I saw Kellie step out of the elevator. She was wearing a knee-length skirt and a purple sweatshirt, obviously from the school she'd just visited. She ran up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss, which I returned with a quick lick of her lips. As always, she just felt right in my arms.

"Did you have a good visit?"

"I really did! I'll tell you all about it, but the short version is that tomorrow's visit with have to go really well to beat out today."

"That's great, sweetie! Shall we?"

Kellie took my hand and her aunt walked alongside us as we made our way to the bus that would get us close to the museum. Aunt Jenny wanted to see the museum, too, and it was fine with me.

We didn't get super long to visit, given that the museum closed at 5 that day, but it was amazing. They had so many cool artifacts from all over the world, including from a mummy's tomb, plus some incredible dinosaur and other fossilized animals. Kellie and I were already talking about when we'd get back to visit, after she started school.

3.

It turned out that the museum visit was the only part of that day we'd be a trio. Kellie's aunt had run into an old friend that morning, and she was meeting up with her friend at her house on the far north side of the city for dinner and a visit. Kellie had given me a naughty little smile when she'd told me, and I'd spent the next half hour trying not to grow an obvious erection.

And then she was gone, and Kellie and I were alone, holding hands on a street corner as the sun set. I had to kiss her again, but just a small one, since we were still in public. That didn't stop Kellie from pressing the front of her body to mine. Her breasts were soft against my chest and all the effort I'd put in trying to avoid being hard in public went out the window. She smiled at me when she felt it, and I smiled back. It felt so good to just be with her.

"So, dinner?"

"I'm hungry, but not for food." Her eyes twinkled. "Though I suppose we should have actual food."

Kellie was teasing me, and I loved it.

I named and described a couple of the places I'd researched, and we picked one not too far from the hotel. It wasn't fast food, but it also wasn't fancy. It was just right for the two of us.

While we were waiting for the food to arrive, I felt Kellie's toes start running up and down my shin under the table. It wasn't anywhere near as intimate as what we'd done the day before, but it still sent good shivers throughout my body. Kellie kept talking as if nothing was happening, so I did too. She did pause for a moment when I slipped my shoe off and started caressing her bare skin with my foot, but then carried on.

The waitress brought our food - a burger for me, a grilled chicken sandwich for Kellie. As she was taking her first bite, I asked her what she might want to do after dinner. She chewed slowly, as if she was thinking hard, and then said, "I was thinking about maybe watching a movie."

I hadn't researched movies, but I told her I could see if I could find a newspaper and check the times. "Is there something out you're interested in?"

Kellie waited until I'd taken my next bite before saying, "I was thinking more of watching something in. Like in my hotel room."

I almost choked on my burger, managing to grab my drink and wash it down without any major incidents. Being alone in Kellie's hotel room with her? With beds and stuff? I got another one of those good shivers.

"Umm, will your aunt be okay with it?"

Kellie nodded. "She made a particular point of saying that she wouldn't be back until 9:30, too."

I looked at my watch. 6:27. That meant that we could be alone. Together. For nearly three hours.

I tried to be calm and cool about it, but my voice squeaked a little as I spoke. "Sure. Sounds good to me."

She giggled at my squeak, and I did too, and then it seemed like no time passed before I'd finished my burger. I waved to the waitress and paid our bill, almost certainly tipping her way too much. Kellie was only a couple of bites behind me, then we slipped our shoes back on again and started walking back to the hotel.

The wind had kicked up while we were having dinner, and I pulled Kellie close as we waited at an intersection. Her body was warm against mine, and I leaned down to lick her earlobe and whisper, "I love you."

Kellie moaned, softly, and responded with, "You make me so very wet when you say that."

We hurried the rest of the way back to the hotel.

4.

It seemed like we were both filled with giggles as we made our way through the lobby and into the elevator. There was an older couple in the elevator with us, and they gave us disapproving glares as we rode up to our floor, which mostly resulted in Kellie making goofy faces behind them and me fighting not to laugh. I don't know how Kellie was feeling, but I felt like I was floating.

Somehow we made it to her hotel room while mostly behaving, but as soon as we were on the other side of the door, our arms were around each other and we were kissing as intensely as we ever had. I dropped my backpack and Kellie pushed my coat off my shoulders and down my arms, letting it thump to the ground. When I pushed her against the door, pressing my hardness into her belly, she moaned and reached around to grab my ass. She'd never done that before, and it was amazing how exciting her touch was.

I wanted to touch her everywhere, to see her naked, and...well, beyond that, it all got kind of fuzzy. I'd loved what we'd done in my parents' car, and I wanted to do all that and more, but something in my head was fighting me. Apparently, that was coming through in the way I was kissing her, because Kellie broke the kiss with a look of concern on her face. "Are you okay?"

I blew out a large breath. "Yes! And no. Can...can we talk?"

"Of course we can, sweetie." Kellie took my hand and led me over to what I presumed was her bed. "Tell me."

I sat down next to her, holding her hands in mine. I swallowed hard, and tried to focus on saying the right thing. "I want nothing more than to be here with you, right now. It's amazing. But I'm also a little freaked out."

"Why? What's worrying you?"

"So, here's the thing. Your aunt made it clear that we would be able to be alone here until at least 9:30, right?"

"Yeah." Kellie grinned.

I grinned too, briefly. "And my dad did something this morning that's been on my mind all day."

"What did he do?"

"He gave me..." I knew I was blushing and having a difficult time getting the words out. I took a deep breath and continued. "He gave me a box of condoms."

Kellie's eyes grew wide. "He ... just gave them to you?"

"Yeah. He said that he wanted us to be safe if, y'know." I rushed on, figuring I had to get this out of my mind. "And between him and your aunt, well, I just feel like they're pushing us to have sex.

"And I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"Oh, sweetie," Kellie said, taking me in her arms. "It's okay. I understand."

"You do?"

"I do. There's so much going on in our heads right now that it feels like it's hard to think clearly."

"Yeah. And I want to...do that with you. I want to do everything with you. But, I just..."

"You want it to feel like we chose to do it when we were ready, not because your parents and my aunt gave us the opportunity."

"Yeah. Is that okay with you?"

Kellie nodded. "It's definitely okay. When we do have sex - notice I said when, not if - whether it's tonight or tomorrow or this fall or whenever, the only two people whose opinions matter are in this room right now."

I felt the stress rush out of my body and a big smile on my face. "I do love you, my Kellie."

"And I love you too, my James." Kellie paused. "We don't have to do anything tonight if you don't want to, you know."

I laughed. "Oh, I hope we do some things, at least. I got such a rush out of touching you yesterday that I want to do that as much as you will let me."

"Good. Let me just use the bathroom quickly, okay?" Kellie gave me a quick kiss on my lips and then hopped into the bathroom.

5.

While she was in the bathroom, I looked around at the hotel room. It was a nice place, and they did indeed have a very good view of the lake, though it was hard to see much at night. The buildings of the city were beautiful from this height, and I was trying to see what all I could see when I heard the bathroom door open.

"James?" Kellie's voice was soft, and I turned to her. She was standing in the doorway of the bathroom wearing a hotel robe. I had no idea what might be under it, but it was a lot less than she had been wearing.

"Umm...yes?"

She blushed, turning her cheeks and the top of her chest that was peeking out from the robe a nice shade of red.

"Would you maybe...like to take a shower with me?"

"R...really?"

"Yeah. Really. I'll wash your back if you wash mine."

With that, Kellie turned and stepped into the bathroom, pausing just enough to loosen the robe and let it fall down behind her, giving me a very brief glimpse of her back. I heard the shower start up and started taking off my clothes as fast as I ever had. I'd just sat down on the bed to pull my socks off when I heard her say, "The water feels great. Come join me?"

I felt a little like a goofball as I walked quickly across the floor, my erect cock bouncing in front of me like a dowsing rod. But when I turned the corner and saw Kellie in the shower, all thoughts of being a goofball vanished.

I'd seen part of her naked - from the middle of her belly to the middle of her thighs - but seeing all of her was glorious. I heard myself moan and saw her giggle. Giggling made her breasts jiggle up and down, and I found myself thinking that I'd watch that forever. Her breasts weren't large, but they looked like they'd fit perfectly in my hands. Her pink nipples stuck out quite prominently, looking as hard as my cock was. The water cascaded down over them, down her belly, and past the triangle of brownish curls between her legs. I looked back up at her face and saw a combination of desire, excitement, and worry there.

"You look...you look amazing, Kellie. Better than I'd ever imagined, and I have a good imagination."

She blushed. "Thank you. You look pretty dang good yourself."

Kellie reached a hand out, and I stepped forward to take it, letting her lead me into the shower. I slid the door closed behind me and stood there, facing her. "Hi."

She really did have the greatest smile. "Hi."

Reaching behind her, Kellie grabbed a washcloth and the tiny bar of soap. "Wash me?"

She turned around, facing away from me, and I got my first good look at her butt. It was just the right amount of round, and the cleft between her cheeks looked like the perfect place to press my cock against her. I didn't do that immediately, though. I got the washcloth soapy and started rubbing it along her shoulders and down onto her back.

I moved slowly, knowing that there was no rush, and tried to show Kellie as much love as I could with my touch. Every so often, she'd moan or tell me how good it felt, and I felt such a rush. I just loved making her feel good. I worked my way down her back and then tentatively started washing her ass. We both groaned when that happened, and I realized that Kellie was breathing harder now. I spent a good amount of time there, then squatted down so I could wash her legs (and get a great close-up view of her ass). When I got down to her ankles, I had an idea. Leaving the washcloth on the shower floor, I started back upward, this time using my bare hands.

Touching her like that was electrifying - to both of us. When I stood up, I realized that my cock was practically leaking pre-cum, I was so turned on. I cupped her ass in both of my hands and squeezed. "Oh fuck. I didn't realize I'd like you touching me there so much. But, ohhh, that's good."

I leaned forward and kissed her neck below her ear. She shivered, and quickly turned around, pulling me close to her and kissing me. The feel of her wet stomach sliding against my cock was incredible as was the press of her bare breasts against my chest, her hard nipples tracing electric lines as they moved across my skin. I put my hands back on her ass, squeezing harder, and Kellie moaned into my mouth. She pressed harder against me, backing me into the wall of the shower, and we just stayed like that for a good long time, feeling each other's naked body against ours and kissing deeply.

Eventually, Kellie stepped back. Her eyes looked a little glazed, and her breathing was heavy. I'm sure I had the same look on my face. When she spoke, her voice was shaky. "O...okay. It's, umm, it's time to do my front now."

I didn't really trust myself to speak, so I just grabbed the soap and lathered up my hands. I wasn't going to bother with the pretense of the washcloth anymore. I didn't want anything between my hands and Kellie's body.

Because she was facing me, I could look at Kellie's face as I washed her. Part of me wanted to take my time, but I was so charged up at this point that I quickly washed her shoulders and upper chest and moved on to her breasts. I groaned as they filled my hands, her hard nipples digging into my palms. Kellie drew in a sharp breath. "Holy shit!"

I grinned. "I know."

"I'd hoped, but never imagined. Ohhh, fuck."

I didn't have to do this specifically as part of washing her, but I squeezed Kellie's breasts lightly and started circling my thumbs around her nipples. For a second, I was worried that her legs were going to collapse, but she grabbed hold of my arms and steadied herself. "No more," she gasped. "Not right now."

I reluctantly moved my hands down to her tummy, but as I watched the water rinse the soap off her breasts, I had the hugest urge to lean down and take one of her nipples into my mouth. I managed to fight off that urge, at least for the moment, and quickly washed Kellie's stomach. I knelt down in front of her to do her legs - doing just the fronts of her legs first, and then slowly sliding my hands (I'd let go of the soap at some point, though I didn't remember doing it) up the inside of her legs.

Kellie was looking down at me as I did that, passing her knees and up onto her inner thighs. I watched her face as I got closer to her pussy, seeing the desire and need etched there. She parted her legs slightly, and I could smell how aroused she was - much more so than in the car. I could feel heat radiating from between her legs as I covered the last inches.

I gently ran a finger across her lips, and they opened for me. Her pussy was incredibly wet, and her juices coated my fingers quickly. Above me, Kellie was breathing hard and moaning. "Oh god. Ohhhh. Oh my god. I'm so wet for you. Can you feel how wet I am?"

"I can, love. You feel good like this."

"Yesss. Ohhhh, oh fuck." She swallowed hard. "Umm, James. I know I...ohhhh...haven't washed you yet, but would you please make me cum. Please? Please make me cum. I'm so fucking horny."

Kellie didn't swear all that much normally, but clearly she liked to when we were touching each other, and that turned me on more, somehow.

"Yeah. I'll make you cum. I'll slide my finger in you, like this." Her pussy was absolutely soaking, and I felt a fresh rush of fluid as my finger slid inside her. Kellie was borderline incoherent as I slid my finger in and out, slowly and steadily.

"Oh my holy...fuck. Fuck. You're so good. So damned good. Someday, that'll be your cock in me. Yeah. Yeah. And I'm going to cum so hard on your fucking cock. I want you so bad."

Part of me wanted to do just that, stand up and impale her. I knew it would feel so good, and that we'd probably both cum in seconds. I made a mental note to do that sometime when we were showering. For now, though, I just kept fucking her with my finger.