Love Among the Stacks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too, Kellie. Me too. I want something else, too."

"Yeah?" She groaned. "What? What do you want?"

"I want to do this." I leaned forward and placed a kiss on her pussy, right where I remembered her clit to be. Kellie almost screamed when I did that, and she clamped a hand over her mouth when I stuck my tongue out to lick between her lips. I didn't really know what I was doing, but I didn't really need to as my first lick took her over the edge.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Ohhhhhhhh..." Kellie groaned, and I felt her hands clamp down on my shoulders, holding her up. Her pussy had gushed again as her orgasm hit, and I lapped it up. I wanted to keep going as long as she'd let me - I felt such power and joy - and kept finger-fucking and licking her. Her cries started to rise in intensity again.

"Oh. Oh! It's going to happen again. Oh my holy fucking god!" This time when Kellie came, she did collapse. I caught her as she slid down, holding her against me. Her mouth found mine and she kissed me hard, quickly, before flopping down to the bottom of the shower and gasping for breath.

I held Kellie as she came down, slowly reaching a normal rate of breath. Holding her against me, I was acutely aware that we were both naked and wet, and that the way she was sitting, her back was pressing against my cock. It was far from unpleasant, but it wasn't exactly killing my need to cum.

Finally, Kellie regained the power of speech. "That was...amazing."

"You're amazing."

"So're you, you know. When I felt your mouth on me...wow."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"I don't think like is a strong enough word." Kellie laughed. "Oh, you made me feel so good."

I pulled her close to me and leaned down to kiss her.

"You know - I think I'm done with this shower. Are you done?"

"I do believe I'm turning into a prune."

"Well, I know there's at least one part of you that's not shriveling up. Let's dry off, and I'll give it the attention it so richly deserves. I want to see if I can make you cum as hard as I did."

I reached up and turned the water off, and we carefully stood, making sure we didn't slip. We dried off with a minimum of fuss - we both wanted to move on to the next thing - and walked out into the bedroom.

6.

It was a little chilly in the room, so I turned the heat up a little, and Kellie laid a dry towel on the bed, mostly where she wanted my head to be, so I didn't get her pillows wet. I'd gotten a little less erect as we dried off and got set up here, but the hungry look Kellie was giving me as I laid down was enough to send tingles throughout my body.

"You look so good like that. So sexy."

I chuckled. Kellie was the sexy one, not me.

"Oh stop it. I know what you're thinking. You're a handsome man, you make me feel all warm and gooey inside, and looking at you makes me so horny. If that's not sexy, I don't know what is.

"Now, it's my time to explore."

Kellie sat on the end of the bed, near my feet, and put one of them in her lap. She started running her fingertips over my foot and ankle, finding the scar I'd gotten on the bottom of my foot as a kid, teasing the hair on my toes, and sending warm, relaxing feelings throughout my body.

The feelings became less relaxing and more arousing as she started moving up my calf towards my knee. She didn't stop her upward movement, but she also didn't rush. I saw her smile as my cock became fully erect again. I twitched a little when her fingers moved above my knee to my thigh, and I started sighing as she continued her progress.

"James? Did you like it when I made noises in the shower."

"Yeah! I mean, yeah. It was a complete turn-on."

"It turns me on too, when you do it. So make as much noise as you want, as long as we don't get a complaint from the neighbors."

I followed her instructions, allowing my sighs to get louder and moaning more as she found sensitive spots on my leg. As her fingers started to get closer and closer to my balls, the feelings started to get more and more intense. I didn't know that my inner thighs were that sensitive, but she was sending bolts of energy straight to my brain. I could feel the heat from her hand on my balls as she got closer and closer, and I let my legs fall open a little more. But just as her fingertips were about to touch me there, Kellie shifted her weight and went down to my other foot.

She giggled at the groaning noise I made, but didn't change what she was doing. By the time she got up to the inner thigh on that leg, I could feel drops of precum leaking from the head of my cock. Kellie stroked her hands past my cock along the tops of my thighs to my hips, and as her fingers grazed my pubic hair, I twitched. She must have liked that, because she repeated the action over and over, and I started moaning even louder. I so needed her to touch me - I could not have gotten any harder - but the teasing was a wonderful form of torture.

"My god, you're hard," Kellie said, looking down at my throbbing and leaking cock.

"Uh-huh." Not the most complex response, but my brain was busy trying not to short-circuit.

"I think you want me to touch you, don't you?"

I nodded.

"Wrap my hands around your cock and stroke up and down, letting your precum make my hands all slick."

I groaned.

"Stroke you slowly, up and down, up and down, until you explode all over me."

"Ohhhh."

"It does sound fun, doesn't it? But I don't want to do that."

"Uhhhh?"

"Nope. What I want to do is this." Kellie leaned down and licked the head of my cock. I basically growled.

"I think you liked that. What about this?" She opened her mouth wider and took the entire head into her mouth. The feeling of the wet heat sent a jolt through me, and my hips lifted off the bed.

"You taste gooood. What if I combine those?" Kellie took the head of my cock into her mouth again and started circling it with her tongue.

I gasped - there was so much sensation, I could barely stand it. But Kellie seemed to know almost instinctively how much to back off, and all I could feel was pleasure. She started bobbing her head up and down, dragging her tongue along the underside of my cock. At one point, she accidentally grazed me with her teeth, but after a small yelp from me and a quick apology from her, she went back to work. At another, I think she took me too deep into her mouth, causing her to gag, but she adjusted again. After that, the only thing I knew was that the pressure was building in my balls and I was going to cum soon.

"K-Kellie. Oh fuck. I'm gonna. I'm so close. Ahhhh! You're gonna make me..." And then I exploded. I didn't know what the etiquette was here, and at that moment, I had no control anyway. I spurted hard into Kellie's mouth, and then again, and again. I heard her try to swallow, then cough, and she lifted her head just enough that the next shot went up her nose, and then into her eyes. I heard her yelp, and as my orgasm started to subside, I saw her grabbing a towel and wiping her face.

"Holy shit, James! I should have known from you hitting the ceiling in the car that you came hard, but ... dang, it burns in my eyes." But rather than sounding critical, she was laughing. "Damn, that was fun! I mean, I know you probably liked it even more, but I'm totally going to do that again."

I laughed as I tried to catch my breath. "G...good. I...uhh, wow. Words? What are words?"

"Tell me about it. That's how I felt in the shower."

I blew out a deep breath and reached for Kellie, pulling her up to me. She laid down next to me, her head on my shoulder and her arm and leg over my body. Feeling her naked body against mine, especially after she'd made me cum that hard, was pure bliss. I leaned my head towards hers to kiss her softly, pressing my lips to hers, and then we just laid there for a bit, cuddling. I'd always heard stories of men who didn't like to cuddle after sex, and I didn't understand that at all.

Our reverie was interrupted by the ringing of the telephone. We both jumped up, as if we'd been caught, but of course we hadn't. It was only like 7:30, and Aunt Jenny wasn't due back until at least 9:30. Kellie blushed and reached for the phone. "Hello?"

"Oh, hi, Aunt Jenny. We've just been, uhh, watching some TV. It was a little chilly tonight."

"To be honest, we were so busy talking that I wasn't even paying attention. Some TV show, and then a movie. We turned it off - it was pointless having the TV on."

I was trying not to giggle at her responses, and she lightly smacked me on the arm.

"How's your evening going? Having fun with your friend?"

"Oh, great! I'm glad you ran into her. So, are you just checking in, or did you need something?"

"That sounds fun! Don't worry - I'll be fine. I want to get a good night's sleep before tomorrow. I'll be asleep when you get here - I hope."

Kellie laughed. "No, we're not getting into any trouble. Well, not major trouble or anything. Yeah, yeah, I know."

"I love you too, Aunt Jenny. Have a good time with your friend. I'll see you later."

Kellie hung up the phone, her eyes wide. "They're having some kind of party - playing cards with neighbors or something. One of those grown-up things. Anyway, she won't be back until like midnight."

"Wow!"

"I know! How, umm, how late can you stay again?" She had a very naughty look on her face, and I laughed.

"Holy cow, I love you." I kissed her quickly. "My dad said I needed to be home by midnight, but I can do that if I catch the 11:15 train. So I should be out of here by...a little before 11?"

Kellie nodded. "I need to get to bed - to sleep! - somewhere around then, so that works for both of us."

She kissed me again, this time with a little more intent. I pulled her close, and we kissed for a while, slowly building in intensity. I could taste my cum in her mouth, but that was fine with me. If she made me feel like that, I'd taste most anything. I kissed down from her mouth over to her ear, and she moaned as I traced the edge of her ear with my tongue.

"Oh god - I didn't think that would...I think we're just discovering all sorts of things that feel good that we weren't expecting."

I licked her ear again and then whispered. "I want to find all the things that make you feel good, baby. Every part of you. Every way you want to be touched or licked."

"Ohhh, that sounds fun. And two can play at that...ahhhh...game." Kellie turned to kiss my lips again. As she did so, she pressed her pelvis against me, and I could feel the wetness below as her pussy pressed into my hip. She started rotating her hips, sliding her pussy up and down. I reached between us and cupped one of her breasts, and as my fingers grazed her nipple, she moaned into my mouth.

"James...oh. Oh. That's good. That's so...good."

I lifted up and rolled her over, so that she was on her back. She whimpered slightly when her pussy lost contact with my body, but cried out when I leaned down to take her nipple into my mouth. I'd really wanted to in the shower but didn't really get the chance. Her skin was soft, but pulled tight around her engorged nipple. I flicked it with my tongue, and Kellie reached out to hold my head to her breast.

Her moans got louder and louder as I licked, and then sucked her nipple. Kellie released my head just enough that I could take the other one into my mouth.

"Oh, fffuck! Fuck, that's soooo. You make me so damned wet, James. You're so good to me. God, I want you to do everything to me. Everything you ever want."

I pushed upward to kiss her mouth again, hard. She met my kiss fervently, and wrapped her arms and legs around me to pull me close. We were both breathing heavy and moaning, lost in what we were doing, when I suddenly felt something hot and wet at the tip of my cock. It had gotten rock-hard again as we'd kissed, although I was barely aware of it.

It was almost comical how both of our eyes shot open at the same time. We froze, and then I lifted myself up on my arms. We both looked between our bodies and saw that, as we'd expected, the tip of my cock was just barely nosing in between the outer lips of her pussy. Neither one of us moved for a moment. There was this huge noise in my brain screaming at me to just do it. Just thrust my hips forward. Just a few inches, and it would all be so good. I managed to resist that voice, but just barely. Just enough to not thrust forward, but not enough to pull away.

I could see a similar dilemma on Kellie's face. My cock twitched, involuntarily, and she took in a shaky breath as she closed her eyes.

"James," she said very softly.

"Y...yes?"

"Please."

"What do you need, love?"

She opened her eyes. They were full and lightly brimming with tears. "I need you to choose. I want you so badly. I want to just raise my hips and pull you inside me. And I know you said you weren't ready and you're not wearing anything and it would be dangerous, but I can't help it. I love you. I want you in me. I need you to be the stronger one right now if you don't want that, because I don't know how much longer I can resist."

Kellie didn't look scared. She looked like she was overwhelmed with emotion, and need, and desire. And I don't know if she'd ever looked so beautiful to me. She was giving me the ability to make the choice for myself.

And I knew what the right choice was. I knew that I should roll away from her and at the very least grab a condom, if not break the moment entirely. I could have slid down her body and licked her pussy until she came. I could have touched her and stroked her and kissed her, and it would all have been okay. But I didn't want to roll away and grab a condom. I didn't want to do anything but slide forward.

"Kellie?"

"Y...yeah?"

"I love you." I pushed my hips forward, just a tiny bit. I'd heard that some girls felt a lot of pain the first time, and I didn't want to hurt her in any way.

Kellie sucked in a deep breath. I'd only gotten the head of my cock into her, but already I felt her body trying to draw me in, to envelop me within. She nodded, and I pushed in a little further. I was so focused on not hurting her that I barely noticed how good it felt - how right it felt - being inside her. I slid in a little further - an inch? A mile? I had no frame of reference anymore.

Kellie's eyes opened wide and she whispered at me to stop.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No. No. Just ... full. Just stretching. No pain. Oh god, James. I love you so much." She took some deep breaths. "Okay. Oh. Okay. Just do it. Just, I need you in me. Just go all the way in. Please? Please?"

I wasn't going to last much longer without doing something a little faster - my arms were starting to get a little shaky - so I did what she asked.

We both cried out as my cock sank to the hilt into her body. Kellie wrapped her arms around me, pulling me close, and she kissed me softly.

Intellectually, I had no idea what I was doing, but my body seemed to know exactly what to do here - it must have been hard-wired in somehow. I rocked my hips back and then pushed forward, just moving a little bit. Kellie let out a little cry when my pelvis pushed against hers, so I did it again. I could feel her slick walls gripping me, sliding up and down, just a little bit. There was a deeply animalistic part of me that reveled in the feeling, that wanted nothing more than to do this over and over, as many times as we could, and fill her with as much cum as my body could produce. I felt strong, and powerful, in a way that I never had. I was with my woman, and we were making love, and she was gasping with pleasure.

But there was another part of me that knew we were absolutely playing with fire. Kellie was the smartest person I knew, and people had been telling me I was a genius since I was a toddler, and here we were doing the one thing they tell every teenager to never do. I wasn't scared of AIDS or herpes, no matter the warnings we got in school - this was the first time for both of us. But I couldn't get her pregnant. I just couldn't.

Using all of my will, I stopped moving. Kellie made a sad noise and looked up at me. "It's time, isn't it?"

"We should."

"I know. But I also know that I'm going on the pill as soon as we get back home, because this feels so perfect."

I nodded, then pushed up from her body. Kellie reluctantly let me go, and we both moaned as my cock left her body. "Hurry, James."

"I will."

I rushed over to my backpack and pulled out the box. In my haste to tear it open, the strip of condoms fell out and I had to pick it up from the floor. I tore one off and opened it up. It took me a minute to figure out how it would unroll. I set it on the tip and started rolling it out. Kellie reminded me to leave a little room at the tip, so I re-rolled it a bit and made the adjustment. It felt tight, which I supposed was good - I wouldn't want it to slip off - but was definitely an odd sensation.

When I turned back to Kellie, I almost gasped at the sight of her lying on the bed, naked, legs spread, watching me intently.

"My god. You're gorgeous. How did I get so lucky to be here with you?"

"Because you're you. That's all. Now come back to me so we can finish what we started."

Walking back to Kellie felt more momentous than when I'd been on top of her moments earlier. I had clearly made the choice to be inside her, but there was an immediacy to it, almost an inevitability. This time, I had the opportunity to think for a moment when my cock wasn't at the opening to her pussy, and I asked myself if I really was ready for this. I focused on her face - I couldn't think clearly when looking at her body - and I saw how much love she had for me. That was all I needed. My heart surged, and all I wanted was to be with her, to show her how much I loved her in every way I could.

I climbed back on the bed between her legs and got back into the same position I'd been in earlier.

"Ready?"

"Yes, James. I want you back inside me."

I kissed her softly and lined my cock up at her entrance. Sliding in felt different than it had before - she was still extremely wet and ready for me, and I slid in easily - but while I could feel her heat, I didn't feel her slick wetness on my skin. I knew that, while I'd wear a condom any time I needed to, I'd also look forward to not using them - if that ever happened.

Kellie's breath caught as I bottomed out in her. "Yes, James. Yes."

She wrapped her arms and legs around me as she had before and resumed rocking together. Every time I pushed in, pressing down on her body, she gasped. Her eyes were closed, but I kept mine open so that I could watch her expressions. I kept my pace as steady as I could, wanting to enjoy this as long as I could, but Kellie started raising her hips to meet mine on each thrust, and the increased force on her clit every time we came together sent shockwaves through her body.

Kellie started punctuating each thrust with a sigh, or a moan, or a simple "Yes." I tried to feel every sensation - her pussy sliding around my cock, the feel of her breasts against my chest, her legs locked behind my thighs, the look on her face, the sounds she was making - but it was all too much to take in as separate parts of the experience. All I could really clearly do was be there and be filled with love.

Her moans started getting louder and I felt my orgasm building in my balls. "Kellie, I'm...ohh...I'm getting close."

"Yes, yes James. Come in me, my love. Make me yours. Oh god, this is...just...so...good. I love you so much. I want this. I want you."

Her words pushed me closer to the edge, and I wasn't able to keep up the slow and steady pace anymore. I started thrusting harder and faster, and by Kellie's reaction, she liked that as much as I did. Eventually, though, I couldn't hang on any longer, and I felt cum erupting out of me. I cried out and froze in place, buried as deep within her as I could get, feeling each spurt of cum shoot out of me like an explosion.