Love Among the Stacks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere, seemingly from far away, I could hear Kellie saying, "Yes, James! Yes, baby! Oh fuck, you're so beautiful to me. I love when you come. I love it. I love you."

Then she pulled me down for a kiss, fierce and demanding. She started controlling the motion, rocking her hips up against me, driven to reach her own climax. I could barely think straight, but I wanted to have her feel the same pleasure I did. I slipped a hand up to her breast and squeezed her nipple between my fingers. My head fell next to hers, and I gasped in her ear. "Come. Come for me. Come in my arms, Kellie. Love. Love. You're so amazing. You're so good. So good. Oh god you made me come so hard. Please, baby, please."

Her moans grew louder and then cut off in a cry of "Ohhh god!" as her orgasm overtook her. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and her body shook with each tremor. I kissed her again, tangling her tongue with mine, letting her ride out her orgasm as long as she wanted. Finally, with one last convulsion, she fell back limply, her arms and legs flopping on the bed.

I didn't want to let go of her, but I could tell that I was squishing her beneath me, so I slowly withdrew from her and rolled off, lying next to her on the bed. The condom quickly grew cool and started to feel slimy pressed against Kellie's leg, and she propped herself up to take it off me. We both looked at how much cum I'd deposited in it and giggled.

"God, James. Do we need to get the gallon size next time?"

"You think Ziploc makes them?"

We both lost it - just laughing like crazy, all of the emotions from the last hour or so rushing out in one massive burst. At one point, Kellie dropped the condom, and what followed was a series of comedic pratfalls involving cum getting on both of us, the towel, and the bedspread, Kellie discovering that cum that came out of a condom was not appetizing at all, and a general realization that we were going to have to do a lot of cleaning to make the room presentable before her aunt came back.

But through all that chaos, the smiles never left our faces.

7.

When the offending condom, plus the wrapper, plus a whole lot of kleenex was in a small garbage bag (that I'd be taking with me), and we'd cleaned up the bed as well as we could, Kellie and I snuggled together under the blanket. I'd put on enough clothing to run down the hall to the vending machine to buy us some pop and snacks, but I took it off (to some wolf whistles from Kellie) before climbing into the bed. We ate m&ms and drank Cokes like the teenagers we were, listening to some music on the radio in the room, and just enjoyed being happy and naked together.

"It's kind of amazing, isn't it?" Kellie asked after we'd been there a while.

"Well yes. It's all amazing. But did you mean something in particular?"

"Two days ago, we hadn't done anything other than make out a little bit. And now, we've had sex."

"Do you regret any of it?"

She looked at me sharply. "Not for an instant. I used to think about this, you know."

"Eating m&ms while naked?"

"No, you goof. Making love with you. I wasn't sure what it would be like, or when it would happen. I wasn't sure if when we saw each other again it would feel the same as it had before you moved. But I thought about it. A lot."

I laughed. "How much is a lot?"

Kellie grinned. "As often as I could."

"That is a lot, indeed." I kissed her. "I thought about touching you, and seeing you, but I couldn't really imagine...this. At least, not yet."

"Do you regret that we did this? Tonight?"

I took a deep breath. "No. I mean, I hope we don't regret not using a condom at the very beginning, and it was faster than I'd expected. But when I'd gotten up to get the condom and looked at you, there was nothing I wanted more than to be with you."

"What did that mean for you?"

I paused. "It was kind of like this. I can use my words to tell you how much I love you. I can do things for you to tell you how much I love you. I can kiss you and hold you - at least when we're together. But all of that seemed inadequate. The only way I could think of to convey how much I loved you - all of you, your body, your mind, your heart - was to make love. To be as close to you as I could possibly get.

"That's when I knew that it was time."

Kellie looked at me for a long moment, then rolled over to put her drink on the nightstand.

"I've told you what it does to me when you say things like that, haven't I?" She pushed back the blanket and took my cock in her hand. It had never quite gone completely soft as we'd snuggled, but now it quickly started to harden again.

"How you've made me this wet three times tonight I do not know, but I'm going to leave a puddle here. I need this thing in me again." I was fully erect by that point, and Kellie grinned appreciatively at my cock. "I should have known that you'd be the perfect size for me. I've heard girls complaining - more about guys who are too big than about guys who are too small - but I have exactly zero complaints about yours."

It was my turn to grin. I don't think there's a man alive who wouldn't feel good hearing that from someone who they'd had sex with. "Umm, you have to let go so I can grab a condom."

"Nope."

"Nope? Didn't we already take that risk?"

"Oh, I didn't mean that." Kellie reached under her pillow and pulled out a square foil packet. "I hid this here when you went to get drinks. I suspected I'd want you again. And, shockingly, I was right!"

She straddled my legs and opened the packet with her teeth. There was something so exciting about watching her do that, seeing her spread open for me and actively initiating sex with me, and I felt tingles running through my brain already. This. This was more than sexy. It was sexual, in the most open of ways. I wanted her so badly at that moment. Luckily, the feeling was mutual.

Kellie took the condom out of its wrapper and considered it, much as I had earlier. Then she grabbed my cock and started rolling it on. She wiped her fingers on my leg and then set herself so that her opening was directly over my cock. I put my hands on her hips as she adjusted me slightly, and then felt that electric warmth as she slowly lowered herself.

"Ohhhh, yeah." Her eyes closed and she rolled her head back. "A girl could get used to this."

"So could her boy."

"You're not my boy, James. You're my man."

"And you're my woman."

"Good. And you know what your woman wants?"

"What does my woman want?"

"I want to fuck you. I want to ride you and fuck you. I want to go a little crazy. Is that okay with you?"

"Holy shit, Kellie. That is so okay that I don't think there's a word for it yet."

"Good." Her grin was feral. "Hold on tight."

Kellie put her hands on my chest and began rolling her hips on me. It felt different than what we'd done before - there, she'd held on tightly to me so my cock was only sliding in and out of her pussy about an inch or so at a time. But the way she was moving now, I felt myself sliding almost all the way out before she'd roll back and I'd slide all the way in, stimulating the entirety of my cock.

"Oh fuck, you're deeper this way. I like this." She grinned widely and began pumping her body up and down.

I had my hands on her hips for a while, but the sight of her breasts (tits, my brain said - when you're fucking, they're tits) bouncing up and down was mesmerizing, and I reached up to cup them. Kellie waggled her eyebrows at me and laughed as she started fucking me harder. From the noises she was making, I thought it wouldn't be all that long before she came, and I was right. The pitch of her moans started going up, merging with the sound of her ass slapping against my thighs. She almost growled as she came, gripping my chest so tightly it hurt, and grinding her body into mine.

I was surprised when she barely paused after her orgasm and began fucking me again. Kellie was even more vocal this time.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck! Oh god! God! Your cock is so good in me. So good. So fucking good. Oh fuck, I think I'm gonna come again. Can I? Can I come again as I fuck you?"

I was pretty sure her question was rhetorical, but I answered her anyway.

"You can come on me as many times as you want. You are so fucking sexy, Kellie. Your tits are incredible. Your pussy is insanely tight and hot. All of you is so hot. Come for me. Come so hard. Come on me, baby. Squeeze my cock and come."

"Yes! Yes, baby! I'm gonna come! I'm gonna, oh god oh fuck ohhhhhhh..." Kellie collapsed on top of me, kissing me hard as she ground against me, riding out her orgasm.

As she slowed to a stop, flushed and sweaty and gorgeous, she looked at me and blushed. "I kinda lost control there."

I laughed. "I think everyone in the hotel knows that."

"Was that okay? Like that? I'm sorry that you didn't come, too."

"I'm not sorry. That was incredible. That was hotter than anything I've ever imagined, much less seen."

"You do things to me, you know. Like, I almost never swear when I'm by myself. But when I'm with you, and we're doing this kind of thing...the floodgates open, y'know?"

I grinned, kissing her. "Well, if we ever run away to join a pirate crew, you'll fit right in."

"You will too, I hope you know."

"Kellie and James, the pirate lovers. Arrrrr!"

Kellie kissed me again. "Okay, Cap'n. I think it's time for you to do some plundering of your own in the deep seas."

She grabbed me and started to roll over. I went along with her, and I managed to stay inside her until I was on top. Without a word, I started thrusting into her - not the gentle rocking of earlier, but not quite the intense pace Kellie had kept up. She looked pretty well worn out, and while I knew she wanted this - wanted me to finish inside her - I didn't want to hurt her.

After the fucking she'd given me, it wasn't going to take all that long for me to come again, and it didn't. I arched my back and buried myself within her, filling the condom and feeling the shoots of pleasure throughout my body. With a grunt, I rolled off and laid next to her, both of us gasping for air.

8.

When we'd recovered, we slowly got up and started assessing the damage. I put the used condom with its predecessor in the garbage bag, we cleaned up what we could from the bed, and both of us moved gingerly toward the bathroom - we definitely needed to shower again. I'd used some muscles that I don't think I'd discovered before, and my balls were a little sore after coming so hard repeatedly. Kellie grinned as she moved, slowly. "I hope everyone doesn't notice that I'm walking a little funny tomorrow. I'm supposed to be the good honor student, not a wild woman."

I grabbed her and pulled her close. "As long as you're my wild woman, it's all good. Besides, you will be far from the only person you encounter who had sex tonight."

Kellie giggled. "That's kind of a weird thought. How many people do we encounter on a daily basis who'd spent the night before - or that morning - being sweaty animals. The clerk at the store? Your doctor? Your teachers? Your parents?"

I faked a grimace. "You're the one who has to go back to school and wonder if Mrs. Collins was screaming 'Fuck me!' to some stud before class."

That earned me a swat.

We managed to shower without fooling around much. I can't say I wasn't tempted, but we both knew that tonight's festivities were coming to an end. I didn't know if we'd have any alone time the next night - Kellie's aunt probably wasn't going to spend the evening with a friend again. I hoped so, though.

When we were clean, we dried off and got dressed. When I saw Kellie putting on the same outfit she'd had on earlier, I asked her why she wasn't just getting ready for bed. She told me that she wanted to come with me to the train station. I didn't want to give up any time with her, so I didn't object.

Before we left, we did a triple check of everything to see if we'd left any obvious signs of our activities. The only thing we couldn't fix, as far as we could tell, was the number of wet towels. We called the front desk and asked them to send up more and Kellie hid the others under her bed. She'd make sure they were left out for housekeeping the next morning.

The night had grown cold by the time we headed out - the northeast wind off the lake was something we'd both have to learn to deal with. We walked the few blocks to the train station bundled against the wind, but no weather was going to bring me off my high.

It was barely 10 when we arrived, so we found a cafe and ordered some hot chocolate and french fries. I'm sure we made quite the pair, holding hands, eating crispy fries, and grinning like fools.

Once upon a time I would have been horrified to think I was doing something that would make me stand out in public. That had always led to bullying and pain. But it was all different with Kellie. She made me feel less alone, even when she wasn't around. And when I was with her? She was the only one who mattered.

We'd polished off the fries pretty quickly - turns out sex makes you hungry - and sipped our hot chocolates. Neither one of us had felt a need to say much with words. It was enough being together.

As the night was drawing to a close, Kellie got a serious look on her face and took my hands in hers. "James, I need to tell you something."

That got me worried. "Ooookay."

"What we did tonight. What we shared tonight. It was better than I'd dreamed. I have fallen so hard for you. We've really only known each other for a few months, and we're still kids in some ways, but you've filled my heart in ways I didn't know would ever happen again after my dad died. I'd been so alone - Aunt Jenny cares, I know, but it was never the same.

"He would have liked you a lot, James. You would have talked about books and wanting to travel and he would have seen how I light up around you." Kellie wiped away a tear and sniffled. "Before I met you, he was the only person who I knew loved me."

I pulled Kellie close and kissed her on top of her head. "As long as it is in my power, you will never be alone, and you will always be loved."

"I know. Do you have any idea how powerful that feeling is?"

I just nodded. She knew that I did.

We made our way to the train station and kissed each other soundly before I boarded.

As I turned to go, reluctantly but still buoyed by our time together, Kellie said, "Oh! I have one more thing I need to tell you. I am 100 percent getting on the pill as soon as I get home."