Love Among the Stacks Ch. 04

Story Info
Kellie takes the mic to tell us about the next day.
7.9k words
4.87
2.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry this took a few weeks to get to. This crazy thing called life got in the way. This chapter wraps up one phase of James and Kellie's story and begins setting the groundwork for the next part. I've got some fun ideas.

Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older.

As always, feedback is always welcome (and desired!), and thank you for reading.

----------------------------------------------

When I started thinking about the next part of this story, it kept coming to me in Kellie's voice, so here it is.

March 20, 1990

1.

I'd watched until James' train pulled out of the station and then headed back towards the hotel. The chill in the air was good for my head. I was overwhelmed with the emotions of the last couple of days and I needed to be able to adjust enough to focus on the college visit I had the next morning, at least for a few hours. Admittedly, it was difficult to clear my mind completely when every step I took made the dull ache between my legs more apparent. And somehow made me want more, as if a bunch of orgasms and having sex for the first two times of my life wasn't enough.

Somehow I managed to get ready for bed and get myself to sleep. I heard Aunt Jenny come into the room, although she kept quiet enough that I didn't really wake up.

Aunt Jenny clearly didn't get enough sleep, and she stumbled over to the coffee maker to get it going. I ached in unfamiliar places, but at least those were associated with happy memories. I stumbled toward the shower and got myself cleaned up, Aunt Jenny followed, and we headed out for my second visit.

The school was great, gothic and old and filled with amazing researchers, but in the end, it didn't feel like home in the same way the first school had. We had a perfectly nice visit and then said our goodbyes.

Aunt Jenny had been quiet on our trip to the school, but she clearly had something on her mind on the way back, and it wasn't choosing a college.

She had a strange look on her face, then started to speak. "Look, I'm not very experienced at this mom-type stuff. And I'm not your mom, of course, and you're an adult, but I figure there's still some things I'm supposed to talk to you about for now."

I got nervous. She knew. She had to!

"I know what you and James were doing last night." Aunt Jenny blushed. "I mean, not the details, but the general theme."

"H-how? We cleaned up, I swear."

"That you did, young lady, but...how do I put this ... the room reeked of sex. It's the kind of thing you miss sometimes when you're part of the creation of it, but it was most definitely there."

"I-I-I, I mean, we..."

Aunt Jenny laughed. "I'm not mad at you. You don't think I gave you all those hours alone in a hotel room and expected you to play tiddlywinks, did you?"

"I guess..."

"You're both adults. A nice hotel room is better than the back seat of a car, that's for sure. As long as you were careful..."

"We were. James' dad actually gave him some condoms."

"Smart man. Anyway, then. I - and your dad, if he was still here, let me tell you - would be hypocrites if we tried to pull some lame 'wait until you're married' line."

I giggled.

"So as long as he treats you well, and I can see from the way you two act around each other, and you use protection, then you won't hear me tell you not to or anything. Just, umm, be discreet as you can. Understand?"

I nodded. "Umm, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure - and I'll be as honest as I can."

"Have you ever used the pill?"

Aunt Jenny threw her head back and laughed. "Not since this morning!"

"Ooookay." I smiled at her. "When I go on it, what should I expect?"

We had a remarkably calm conversation about the ins and outs (sorry) of birth control, and after some admonitions about remembering that the pill wouldn't protect me against things like AIDS, she offered to help me get an appointment with her doctor.

2.

I wasn't sure if things would be different when James showed up at the hotel that afternoon. They were, but only in good ways. He still had a big smile on his face when he saw me that matched the one on mine, and he was still *James*. But instead of a tingling in my belly, I had this ache a little lower, like my body had a hole in it and it knew that James could fill it in.

He gave me a big hug, and then the tingles started. Sheesh. I was going to get wet standing here in the hotel lobby. I gave him a quick kiss and then pulled back.

"So," he said, "tell me about today!"

"I will. Let's go eat first, though. I'm starving!"

We found a nearby hot dog place and had a simple lunch. I knew I'd be eating a lot of lunches like this living here. I told James about my morning, and my decision of where I wanted to go. He was excited for me - their football team might suck, but it was a great school. We talked about what we might want to do that day, and I asked Aunt Jenny what she thought we should do.

She winked at me, and I blushed. "Well, when we got back to the hotel, I'd gotten a message from another friend who lives in town. It turns out he has a spare ticket to the Chicago Bulls game tonight, so I'm going to spend my evening having dinner and watching Michael Jordan."

Both James and I were staring open-mouthed at her. "Wow."

"Wow is right. And they're good seats, too."

"That's pretty awesome!" James said. "I hope you have a great time."

"I expect that I will. As for you two..." Aunt Jenny opened her purse and rummaged around for a bit. She pulled out some money and handed it to James. "I was going to treat you two to a nice dinner tonight, maybe get some souvenirs, but since I won't be around, here's about what I was planning on spending. Go have yourselves a nice time."

I reached over and gave her a big hug. "Thank you!"

"Yeah, thanks Aunt Jenny!"

"Just have a nice time." She turned to me. "And remember what we talked about earlier, okay?"

I blushed again and snuck a quick look at James. "I will."

"Now, let's go for a walk along the lake for a bit and see this beautiful city. You're both going to be living here. I'm just visiting!"

3.

The walk along the lakefront was nice, as was Grant Park. I looked forward to seeing what this all looked like in summer and fall. We stopped into a little cafe for a snack and some hot drinks, and then went to the Art Institute for a couple of hours. I'm a scientist more than an artist, but I knew I'd be coming back here too - there was just so much to see.

Aunt Jenny's friend, John, came to pick her up around five. He seemed nice, and I wondered for a bit what kind of friend he was - was she going on a date, too? She didn't have a huge social life back home, and no regular boyfriend that I knew about, so if she was, I hoped it was fun. When they left, James and I had our first moment alone since the night before.

We'd been talking and spending time together all afternoon without an issue, but when Aunt Jenny left, suddenly it seemed awkward. I was wondering if he wanted to just go back to the hotel room and have more sex or if he was nervous and didn't want to push it. I, frankly, wanted to jump his bones and simultaneously felt guilty that I wanted such a thing. Brains and bodies are stupidly complicated sometimes.

James, as was his way, said just the right thing. "I don't know what you're thinking, but I can see the smoke coming out of your ears. Why don't we go get some dinner and you can tell me about it, if you want?"

"Are-are you sure? You don't want to, go to the hotel and y'know?"

"I do know. And yes, I want to keep doing those things with you. But it's been a heck of a week, we're both hungry, and your Aunt gave me all this money to spend on you, so I think we should do that first."

We both laughed at that. "How much did she give you?"

"One hundred and fifty dollars."

I just stared at him.

"I know!"

"That was really generous of her," I said. "Whatever shall we do?"

"I was thinking...pizza? Some of the good Chicago-style stuff. And then maybe a shopping trip?"

"But you don't particularly like shopping."

"I do particularly like *you.* And we can maybe get each other some gifts?"

"Sounds like a date."

Dinner was great - although we ordered way too much, not really understanding how filling it would be, and had to run quickly back to the hotel to drop the leftovers off. I suggested to James that he wait in the lobby, otherwise we might distract ourselves too long to go shopping. He laughed and kissed me and told me that I was definitely smarter than he was.

We took the bus up to Water Tower Place for our shopping trip. Spending this time with James, just the two of us hanging out, like the young people in love that we were, was great. I envisioned doing this kind of thing a lot with him when we both lived in the area - not that we'd have this kind of money to throw around all that often, of course - but just...doing things together, y'know?

Thinking about that got me thinking about maybe having James stay in my dorm room all night (I'd have to find out if that was allowed) or even us getting an apartment together at some point. And that started to get me turned on again. I could picture waking him up with a kiss, or us comforting each other after a long day or being naked around each other or ...

"Where is your brain right now, Kellie?" James' question startled me out of my own thoughts. I laughed.

"Thinking about the future."

"Yeah? I assume it was good, because you were smiling. Was I involved?"

I kissed him, a little more seriously than maybe was appropriate for a public bus. "Oh yeah. You were most definitely involved."

He grinned. It was the smile that just melted me in all sorts of ways. He had a smile that comforted me, a goofy smile for when he was being silly, a polite smile for his parents and teachers, a daydreaming smile, and a few others, but this was the one that made me weak in the knees.

"Can you imagine what it will be like? I can't...not really. I know we'll both be busy with school and work and stuff, but it won't be like high school at all. I can't wait to find out with you."

4.

Water Tower Place is a nine-story mall filled with all sorts of stores. It was sparkling on this late-winter evening, and I felt like James and I were sparkling too. All my senses seemed like they were on fire in all the best ways. His hand in mine was electric, the smell of cookies from the bakery drew me in like I was in an old Looney Tunes cartoon, the ambient music made me want to dance (and I was not a dancer!), and just looking at James made my mouth water. Whatever thoughts I had earlier about whether tonight would be awkward or if we'd feel weird about having sex again had gone out the window. I wanted to enjoy this feeling for a while, but then I wanted to enjoy his body and the things we'd do to each other.

James must have been feeling similarly. After we rounded a corner into a narrow hallway, he pulled me into a doorway to the loading dock and pushed me up against the wall. There was none of the hesitation that used to be his hallmark as he brought his mouth down to mine and pressed his body against mine. Our kiss was almost frantic - sloppy and uncoordinated and insanely sexy. The warmth of his body against mine felt like it was setting my skin on fire, especially where my suddenly heavy breasts pushed against his chest, and when his hips thrust against me and I felt how hard his cock was, I mewled and damn near wet myself, I was so fucking horny.

With effort, I broke the kiss and looked up at James. He was flushed and his eyes were a little wild. I absolutely loved that I was the one who made him look like that. It was a heady, powerful feeling.

"Umm, wow."

James nearly growled in response. "Yeah. Gods, you get me going just so much."

My return laugh was huskier than normal. "I could tell. Me too, you know?"

"Good." James looked around and blushed, as if he'd forgotten we were barely hidden in a public space.

"So, umm."

We both laughed. It was a good laugh, one that sounded like nothing but pure joy to my ears. James stepped away from me and pulled his coat around him, zipping it up. It was long enough that while he'd be warm, he wouldn't be embarrassed by the prow of his ship. I kissed him again, briefly, and we went back to shopping.

If getting high was anything like this, I understood why people did it.

We did manage to float down to Earth long enough for me to get him and me matching purple t-shirts for my new school and us to pick out some nice picture frames shaped like the skyline for Aunt Jenny. James found a new wallet for his mom and sunglasses for his dad. He was so earnest as we hunted for these things that it made my heart jump again. Being able to do things for other people just excited him.

We still had money left, but the time had come. I pulled him close and whispered in his ear, "How many condoms did you bring tonight?"

He shivered when my lips touched his ear. "I'm not quite sure. A handful."

"Good. Let's go get our hands full."

We used the money to pay for a taxi ride back to the hotel. I'm not saying we sat chastely in the back seat the entire time, but it was strictly PG-rated. When we got out of the cab, the driver winked at James. "You're a lucky man."

I blushed, but James just nodded. "As lucky as one man can get."

I loved when he said stuff like that and so clearly meant it. He was in for a long, long good time tonight.

5.

There were too many people around in the lobby and the elevator and even the hallway to do much more than hold hands and stare at each other, but as soon as I fumbled the key out of my pocket and opened the door, we were all over each other. I needed James in the worst way, and he clearly felt the same. We kissed awkwardly as we slipped off our jackets and kicked off our shoes, and then my hands were on his belt and his were unbuttoning my jeans. Last night, we'd had all sorts of preliminaries, but tonight - at least right at this moment - there would be none of that.

As soon as I had his pants open, I was pushing them down, freeing and then grabbing his cock. He was rock hard and had been leaking precum for a while. He groaned as my hand slid over his slick head and shaft. My jeans were a little harder to push down, but James figured it out, and I felt my panties sticking to my pussy as they followed. The room air felt cool flowing by my naked pussy - holy shit, was I wet.

Somehow, even with our pants around our lower legs, we managed to get down to the ground without falling. I tried to pull James in between my legs, but he had the clarity of mind to root around in his jacket for a condom. Fuck. I was just going to go for it. Gods, how I wanted him.

His fingers shook as he opened the wrapper and pulled the condom out, and I helped him roll it on - my hands were still on his cock, after all - and then he was between my legs, pushing them as wide as they'd go in my jeans. His cock bumped against my clit and I cried out, and then he got it lined up. We probably should have gone slower - it's not like my pussy was used to this just yet, but he thrust in and I lifted my hips to meet him and I was suddenly gloriously full.

I don't really know how to describe what we did then. I wouldn't say he thrust in and out, although he must have, because I felt his pubic bone slamming against my clit. I think we just kind of did whatever felt best and hoped it would work out. The hotel carpet rubbed back and forth along my ass, and our noses and chins and teeth bumped together as we kissed without any sense of personal safety. James pushed my sweater up, and then my bra, and his hands were on my tits (they were normally breasts in my mind, but when rutting like this, tits was the word that fit) squeezing and groping.

I gripped his ass hard, digging my fingers into his flesh as I got closer to coming. This one was going to hit soon, and it was going to hit hard. I heard a voice that seemed distant but turned out to be mine moaning "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" over and over. James was grunting with effort and breathing hard, and while part of me definitely wanted him to cum so hard he lost his mind, there was no force greater than my own need. Grinding up against him, I found the right spot, threw my head back, and cried out as my orgasm started to hit. James' movements became frantic and his mouth met mine with an intense hunger as he bottomed out inside me and exploded.

The force of his orgasm started to trigger a second one in me, and I heard James grunting out in some combination of pleasure and pain as I kept fucking up at him. With a final "Oh holy fucking shit!" my body shuddered and collapsed, taking James with me.

We laid there, breathing hard, feeling the aftershocks of what we'd done, until we were clear-headed enough to look at each other.

"My Gods, Kellie. That was..."

"That was amazing."

"That's one word for it."

"What's another one?"

"I don't know. I think I've lost more of my language centers." James laughed, finally lifting himself off me and flopping to the ground next to me. I whimpered when his softening cock slipped out of my pussy, but I was also able to take a deep breath for the first time in a while, so it was probably time.

"We were, umm, loud."

"It turns me on so much that I can make you scream like that."

"Did I - do I actually scream?"

"You did that time." James turned to me and smiled. "I love you, Kellie."

"I love you too, James." I shifted my weight, starting to try to sit up, and felt the heat that my bottom was giving off. I reached under and touched my butt, grimacing slightly at the developing rugburn. "Of course next time we fuck on the floor, your ass is going to be on the bottom."

"I'll kiss it better. Besides, my knees feel like I just wiped my bike out on gravel."

"I like the idea of you kissing my ass." I giggled, and so did James. "Let's take this to my bed."

6.

We stood up slowly, helping each other up and divesting ourselves of the rest of our clothes. Holy cow - I had just cum incredibly hard twice and just looking at him naked got me tingly again. James popped into the bathroom to put the condom in the garbage and pee. I heard the water running for a while longer, and when he came out, he was drying off his groin and legs.

"I wasn't sure what we'd be doing next, but just in case it involved you, umm, kissing me down there, I figured you didn't want to taste condom."

I kissed him. "Just in case, eh? You know I want you to cum in my mouth again, maybe even more than you do."

He grinned. "I have a difficult time believing that, but I'm sure not going to complain."

I stepped into the bathroom, closed the door, and sat down on the toilet. Oww, my butt hurt - I was going to need some lotion or something. When I was done, I cleaned myself a little bit, like James had, and then stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. I'd never really thought of myself as sexy - my breasts are too small, I don't have Baywatch lifeguard curves, and my hair is just kind of...hair. But the woman looking back at me definitely had a sexy thing going on. Maybe I needed to get fucked to get my hair to look right. Between that, the smile on my face, the flush covering my face and chest, and that tingle between my legs that was going to take a firehose to put out, well, I caught a glimpse of what James was seeing when he had that much desire for me. And I liked it.

James knocked lightly on the bathroom door. "Hey Kellie - I'm going to run down to the vending machine to get us some drinks. I'll be right back."

I heard the door to the hotel room open and close and I stepped out of the bathroom to survey the damage. James had quite thoughtfully picked up our clothes, laying them out carefully on the dresser. My panties were sitting on top and I could see that I had absolutely soaked them. James must have liked seeing that.