Love Among the Stacks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke again, James was holding me. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, his hand moving slowly on my belly, and his cock pressing along my back and butt. All-in-all, a good feeling. I twisted in his arms to give him a gentle kiss, and he smiled.

"We've been waiting for you to wake up, sleeping beauty."

I looked up to see Aunt Jenny sitting in her bed, brushing her freshly-washed hair. She was smiling. "You two looked so cute and comfortable laying there. There's no big rush, but we've got an hour or so before checkout."

James looked at her and said, "We'll be ready. And thank you for letting me stay here. Waking up holding Kellie has been wonderful."

"You both are welcome. I'm going to head down to the lobby and get some coffee. That should give you time to get clothes on."

Other than getting my first chance to kiss someone with morning breath (a mixed blessing), we did as Aunt Jenny had asked, and all-too-soon, it was time for us to go. James and I knew we had plenty to talk about - reminiscing about this week, how we were going to finish up our school years, graduation, the summer, and...

And there was that mysterious graduation present James' mom had mentioned.

I cried as we hugged and kissed goodbye. I had to go, I knew, but the next two months we're going to be long without being with each other.