Love Among the Stacks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I turned to the bed, I noticed that the red light on the phone between the beds was blinking. I picked the handset up and pressed the button to play messages. There were two. The first was from James' mom saying there was no emergency but asking him to call her back. The second was from Aunt Jenny.

"Hi Kellie. I'm calling you from the Chicago Stadium, in case you're wondering what all the background noise is. This place is crazy excited. Anyway, I've got another present for you. You should be getting a call from James' parents. They'll be able to tell you what it is. I love you, honey. See you soon."

James had come back to the room by then, wearing just his jeans (that was a good look for him, a fact I filed away in my memory) and asked me why I had a strange look on his face. I played the voicemails for him and he got a similar look on his. "I wonder...?"

"I don't know. But you should give your mom a call so we don't sit here like the most confused people ever all night."

He swallowed hard and took the phone from me. "This is weird."

James sat on the bed next to me as he dialed their number and we waited until his mom answered.

"Hi mom. I got your message, and another one from Kellie's aunt. Is everything okay?"

I heard his mom say something and then James looked at the phone for a moment. Pushing another button, he said, "Okay, mom, you're on speaker now."

"Good. Hi Kellie."

"Hi Mrs. McKinley."

"I hear from Jenny that your college visits have been really helpful and that you've made your decision."

"Yes, I have."

"That's wonderful. I can only imagine how excited you are to start that next phase of your life. And I want you to know that while we could never dream of replacing your parents, especially your dad, I hope you will feel comfortable reaching out to us if you need help from an adult with more experience while you're here."

"I will. Thank you, Mrs. McKinley. That means a lot."

"You've done so much for Jimmy in the few months since you two met. My husband and I had been too wrapped up in our own issues to really see how difficult things had been for him, but he's a completely different person now. He smiles. He is acing his classes. He's going to a real college in the fall. He helps around the house without being asked. And he is - Jimmy, you really are - absolutely head-over-heels for you, Kellie."

James blushed, but didn't say anything.

"I feel the same way about him. And I don't look at it as him changing. He was always this guy but he'd buried it under years of hurt. He just needed someone to see him for who he was and love him just exactly the way he was."

James' mom sniffed, and when she spoke again, her voice was thick with emotion. "Thank you for doing that for him." She coughed, clearing her throat. "Anyway, I had another reason for calling, but this is a little difficult for a mom to say, so please bear with me."

"Okay."

"James, are you listening too?"

"Yes, mom."

"Okay. Whew. Okay. James, you didn't ever really know my parents very well, but they were, well, let's just say they had a view of what the world was and they didn't have much interest in anyone else's view of anything. And they kind of had this view of me locked-in to their brains, a view of me as a kid who always did what she was told. As I started to grow up and want to figure out who I was, that led to a lot of fights. It led to a lot of risky behavior on my part. I started drinking way too young and didn't stop until, well, you know when. I went to a lot of parties, had a lot of, well, boyfriends is too generous a term, but I was always forced to hide who I was if I wanted to maintain a relationship of any kind with my parents. They loved me, even if it wasn't in a healthy way."

She took a deep breath and paused.

"Maybe someday, I'll tell you more of the story, but it's too long for one phone call. Anyway, eventually I met your father, and we had you, and you are the two most important people in the world to me, but I'm still paying the price in a lot of ways for feeling that I needed to hide from my parents, from not being seen and loved for who I was. I know I did that to you, too, for too long. I hid behind the bottle and the money and other things, but I didn't know how to do that.

"And as Kellie has just told us, you're a wonderful person. I see that now. You being wonderful is not because of her, but me - and your dad, in his way - seeing it is in large part because of her. And because of the choices you made when you started to see yourself through her eyes."

I looked up at James and noticed that his eyes were filled with tears. I felt a teardrop fall from my cheek and realized that I was crying myself.

"Thank...thank you, mom. I'm not mad at you or dad. Really."

"It's not about being mad or not, James. It's about honesty." She took another deep breath. "Anyway, I was calling for a happy reason, but I needed to say this first."

"Okay. So I had a really frank conversation with your dad yesterday, James. He told me about what he gave you yesterday morning, and I had another frank conversation with Jenny tonight. She told me about her conversation with you this morning, Kellie."

James' eyes went wide and met mine. I just nodded. "Uh-huh," I said, more out of feeling like I needed to say something to move the conversation along than as a response.

That made James' mom laugh. "I can only imagine what's going through both of your heads right now. Oh My God We're Caught! I assure you that's the last - well, maybe not quite the last - but far from the most important thing I'm thinking about. I told you a little about my past a few minutes ago. You kids were born in 1971, right? That means your parents and their generation became adults in the 1960s. You didn't invent sex, and you didn't invent being 19 and in love."

We both giggled, a little nervously. Where was this all going?

"You know, when you have kids, see if you find this kind of shit easy."

We giggled some more. She laughed along with us.

"We've - those of us in parental roles - talked about it, and we've decided that James, you don't have a curfew tonight. In fact, you have our permission to stay at the hotel with Kellie tonight, if you both want that."

"But what about..."

"Jenny agreed. She will be coming back to the hotel tonight herself, and she knows that there's a good chance she'll find you in bed together. But! Be courteous. She doesn't need to see you doing...whatever it is you are choosing to do. And she doesn't need to come back to a room that smells like a whorehouse. Not, of course, that I have any idea what that smells like. Don't make her feel like she doesn't belong in the room."

"We won't." My mind was spinning. What was happening?

"Because you don't see each other very often, though, and because you've earned our trust, this is our collective gift to you tonight. The time to spend together, and the chance to sleep next to someone you love, if you want. You don't have to. You don't have to do anything other than continue to be the same people you are. I need to hear both of you saying that you understand the deal here and that you will be respectful of everyone involved - especially each other, but also some adults who are hoping they're making the right decision here."

"I understand, Mom."

"I understand too, Mrs. McKinley. And thank you."

"Okay. Now, so you're not sitting there wondering, and because she doesn't want to walk in on you any more than she wants to walk in on you, Jenny has agreed to give you a call before she heads back to the hotel.

"Oh - two more things. One, be smart. I know you are, but continue to be, okay? And two, we've started talking about our collective graduation present to the two of you. Make good choices tonight and over the next couple of months, and I think you'll really like what we come up with."

"We will," we both said. Then we all laughed again. I was feeling lightheaded myself.

"Good. I'm gonna let you go now. Have fun...but not *too* much fun, you hear?"

"Thanks mom. I love you."

"We love you too, Jimmy. Goodnight, Kellie."

7.

We hung up and just stared at each other.

"Holy shit."

"Holy shit indeed."

"No - not that. Do you realize you just had an entire phone conversation with my mom while you were naked?"

I cracked up. "Yeah, but you're not naked. And I think it's past time to do something about that."

I pushed James back on the bed and straddled his hips. His hands came up to cup my breasts as our mouths came together. We didn't quite have the frenzy we had earlier, but there was something about knowing it was okay that made me feel more grown-up, more like a woman. And this woman wanted more sex.

Specifically, she wanted to suck on James' cock.

I kissed over to James' ear, licking around the edge, causing him to moan. "I think you said something about liking when I'm loud."

"Uh-huh."

"Do you also like when I whisper and say things like, 'You're mine, baby. You're all mine.'"

"Gods, yes."

"And what about when I say, 'I'm going to kiss you everywhere I can and then I'm going to lick and suck on your," here I rolled my hips against him for emphasis, "exceptionally hard cock until it explodes everywhere.'"

"Fuck, Kellie. You have no idea."

"Fuck Kellie. I like that idea, too. Wanna fuck next or do you want your naked girlfriend to kneel at your feel and give you the best blowjob she knows how?"

James just groaned.

"Or should we skip those things for now and you can do that thing with your mouth again and eat my pussy until I scream? You like when I scream for you, I know. When you make me cum...Oof!"

James rolled us over and stood so that he could take his pants off. His cock popped out, absurdly hard, and fuck, I wanted it. I wanted it in my mouth and in my pussy and...Jesus, I'd let him do anything he wanted.

"I want you, James."

He just nodded.

"No. I don't think you understand. I need you. I ache for you. Your girlfriend, who up until this week had never done anything more than kiss you - and there was no one else before you - *wants* you. I'm yours. Tell me what you want. I'll do it."

"Fuck."

"Yeah. *Fuck.*"

He dove on top of me and I laughed. I had a power over him to drive him crazy, and I loved it. I loved it because he did the same to me, and I wanted to revel in it.

His left hand was on my right breast, gripping it roughly, and his mouth was on my neck, licking and sucking. I wrapped my legs around his ass to pull his hips against me and felt his balls press against my pussy. His hard cock drove against my belly and lit a fire under my skin.

I moaned, deep. "Oh fuck, James. You're going to give me a hickey, aren't you. You're going to let everyone know I'm your girl."

"Yeah. You're mine."

He sucked harder on my neck, and I felt heat bloom where his mouth was. "Yessss," I hissed. "Oh gods."

"I want to taste you everywhere, Kellie."

"Oh yes, taste me."

"Where do you want me to taste next?"

"Oh, anywhere, James, everywhere."

"Tell me."

I just groaned.

"Tell me. Kellie. I want you to tell me."

Fuck, I didn't know how, but this was so hot. He was in charge but following my lead. "Oh James. Suck my nipples. Will you suck my nipples? Please?"

He pinched the nipple that he was holding and I squealed as he moved down to take the other one in his mouth. I held his head to my chest and let him lick and suck my nipple and all around my breast and then I pushed him over to the other one and he attacked that one just as eagerly. My eyes were rolling back in my head and my pussy was damn near spasming. I rocked my hips against his chest, trying to get the right pressure on my clit, but he kept moving just out of reach.

"I need. Oh James...I need you!"

"What do you need, Kellie?"

"I need your mouth on me."

"It is on you." He sucked my nipple hard, just to prove his point. I groaned.

"My pussy. Please."

"You want me to please your pussy?"

"Yessss. Fuck."

"You want me to fuck your pussy?"

"Gods yes!"

"But I thought you wanted me to taste you. Do you want me to taste your pussy, Kellie?"

"Oh yes!"

"Which is it? Do you want me to fuck you or eat you?"

"Both! I want both!"

"Do you want me to eat your pussy first?"

I just groaned.

"Make you cum with my mouth and then fuck you while you're still coming?"

"Please," I whispered.

Finally he took mercy on me and slid further down so that his head was between my legs. He had a look on his face that was a combination of a kid at Christmas and a hungry carnivore, and it thrilled me. I pulled my legs back as far as I could, spreading my pussy lips open enough for my clit to pop out, and that was apparently James' signal to get to work.

His tongue lapped me from the bottom of my pussy to the top, and I heard wet, slurping noises as he released the wetness that was building inside me. I cried out as the tip of his tongue caught my clit, and he licked me again and again, through the whole length of my pussy up to that hard, sensitive spot at the top. His hands were on my thighs, keeping my legs spread and pulling my pussy open further for him. With a flash, I understood the whispered comments I'd heard about getting tied up, and I knew I'd let him tie me in this position if only he'd do this to me again and again.

The pleasure built quickly, almost to a peak, and then stayed there as he kept just devouring me. "F...faster..." I managed to gasp, and James sped up, licking me as fast as he could. The increased speed of his tongue hitting my clit was enough to get me there, and I saw stars as my climax ripped through me.

James pushed himself up quickly, his mouth covering mine, the taste of my pussy on his lips erotic and hot and naughty. I grabbed him with my arms and legs and his cock found my opening with ease - as wet and slippery as I was, it had to be the easiest thing ever - and I came again, screaming into his mouth as he filled me up, pressing his body into mine. The spasms shot through my body over and over as James kissed me, as he held me, as his cock split me open - not moving, not thrusting, just filling me.

My pussy was twitching, gripping his cock over and over, and I heard James groan my name. "Kellie. Kellie, please."

I opened my eyes enough to see his face tight with effort. "Please let me pull out. I'm so close. Please."

He looked scared, and I realized what he was saying. I released my grip on him with my arms and legs and he pulled out. I whimpered at the sudden disappearance of the thing that had so wonderfully filled me, but not seriously. I grabbed James by his hips and pulled him up toward my face. I shifted down at the same time and took his cock in my mouth in one quick motion. He went deeper than I'd intended, than I'd done before, but just taking him in was enough to make him cum. The liquid shot out of his cock in hard bursts, deep in my mouth, hitting the back of my throat and making me cough. But I didn't let him pull out. I had my hands on his ass and I sucked on him as he kept coming and coming. I wasn't able to swallow it all, and it drooled out of my mouth and down his balls and onto my tits. It was hot and messy and so fucking amazing.

Eventually it became too much for James, and he pulled his sensitive but barely softening cock out of my mouth. It was covered with cum and saliva, and tasted like me and him, and it was beautiful. He fell back on the bed, taking big gulping breaths, and I just watched him. My pussy was still twitching intermittently, and I was a mess - I could only get so much of it with my tongue, and neither one of us even tried to speak for a while.

8.

Eventually, we sat up and grabbed our drinks, finishing them off quickly. James and I sat propped up against the headboard, next to each other but not quite cuddling.

I know I was trying to process this new reality. It was a good reality, I knew, if a little sticky and also a little scary. I hadn't been a kid for a long time, not growing up without a mom, not being an outcast at school, not being the girl the boys (or, hell, other girls) wanted to hit on, not losing my dad so young. And I knew I wasn't quite an adult yet, either. I hadn't finished high school (though that was basically a matter of crossing enough days off on a calendar). I'd never lived on my own. I'd never even had a part-time job, like James. And until a few days ago, I was what I'd always envisioned a "good girl" to be. I had a boyfriend, but we'd gone very slow - just a little kissing. Maybe more than a little.

And now, here I was, sitting naked with James after our second bout of intense sex this evening. He'd given me at least four orgasms and I was wearing part of his second all over my chest. I'd discovered that I really liked sex. That I got really loud. That despite all my supposed intelligence, I had absolutely no willpower when it came to chancing pregnancy with risky sex. That I had an absolutely foul mouth during sex. That I had some sort of desire for him to tell me what to do.

To top it all off, somehow James' parents and my aunt were not just okay with it, they pretty much flat-out told us to do what we wanted.

It was a lot.

We sat there for a bit and then decided that we needed to shift gears a bit. We showered - separately - and took turns trying to identify anything that might be too smelly and cleaning. After we were both clean, I put on a clean pair of panties and James his boxers. I leant him my toothpaste and toothbrush (I figured if we could kiss like crazy and have oral sex, we should be able to do this. It was still weird.) We each put on our new college t-shirts. Neither one of us was ready for bed, though, so we turned on the radio and talked.

It was remarkably comfortable talking to James like this. We spent time exploring each other - not the sexy bits, but things like feet and knees and backs. It felt good, and we easily could have made it sexual, but it was also kind of nice not adding that component. I learned about the scar on his lower back from an unfortunate fall out of a tree. He found my ticklish spots (well, many of them) and had the decency to not tickle me tonight.

And we held each other. I'd missed that kind of comfort since my dad had died. It was different with James, of course. And we'd hugged and stuff before. But we hadn't been able to get comfortable like this before. Feeling his legs along mine, listening to his heart beat, just enjoying the touch of someone who loved me.

I turned off the light, but kept the curtains open so the lights of the city became our glow. James turned the volume down on the radio, and that's what Aunt Jenny saw when she came into the room sometime later. James was propped up in bed. I was curled into his side, my head on his chest. His arm was around me, holding me close. And we were apparently smiling.

9.

Waking up next to someone was a new sensation for me. We'd shifted positions in the night and were laying on our sides, facing away from each other. But there was something about having him there that just made me smile. It turned out that James snored, just a bit, but when I turned to face him and put my arm around him, he settled back into a more peaceful rest. The alarm clock read 4:48 AM, so we had a few more hours of sleep coming up.

I felt the first wave of sadness hit me. After we woke up and got ready, it would be time to head home. Two months without seeing James (much less anything else) was going to suck. I wanted to cuddle him, to touch him, to talk to him, but even if he wouldn't have minded, Aunt Jenny was just a few feet away.

So I settled for snuggling up behind him and pressing my body to his. That woke other parts of me up, but that tingly feeling was exactly what I needed to settle back down, and soon I was once again asleep.