Love and Destiny Ch. 02

Story Info
Valentine's Day for Father and Daughter continues.
5k words
4.67
16.5k
29

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Fool for Love

PART TWO

For compliance purposes, all sexually active characters in the story are over the age of 18. This is a long, complete story that I have cut into more digestible chunks. I plan to publish each section immediately after its predecessor is posted. Hopefully, all sections will easily pass Literotica's censors without incident.

The naked 19-year-old woman giving me a passionate kiss while twitching her snatch around my cock was my own baby girl! Although stunned at his turn of events I found myself unconsciously responding as she kissed me. Although I knew, according to social mores, I should have reacted in horror or disgust upon realizing that the full-breasted woman whom I had just fucked with abandon and whose tight little cunt was clamped onto my still slightly hard cock was my own little girl's, her passionate kiss and the sudden revelation of my mystery lover's identity sent a flash of heat and excitement through me and made my softening cock tingle with renewed ardor.

When Destiny pulled back she giggled "I'm totally not who you were expecting, huh." She gave me a scolding look "But you sure didn't say to stop when you realized it wasn't Fiona!" She slapped my chest hard again. "Tanya, really? Like I'd let that little slut anywhere near my Daddy!" She then rubbed where she slapped me. "When you called me Des, I thought that you had figured it out but then you said I reminded you of Momma. For some reason just knowing I made you feel as good as Momma was sweet, romantic, and sooo sexxy!" Destiny gave me another searing kiss. When she pulled back with a big smile, her eyes glimmered with love and happiness.

"I can't believe Fiona did this for us, I was sure she hated me. I don't know how she even knew. I never told anyone. I never even wrote it in my diary or anywhere else. How did she know that my most secret fantasy was to lose my virginity on Valentine's Day to the man I love most in the world!"

Although part of me was both shocked and flattered that I was the object of her fantasy, I immediately smelled a rat. Des was right, under no circumstances would Fiona share me with another woman. I should have realized that immediately. Once I realized that I was having sex with a woman other than Fiona my mind had created this scenario that she had substituted some mystery woman. Because it was inconceivable to me that the mystery woman fucking me could be my daughter I had ignored some rather obvious physical clues.

However, I should have realized it was just not in Fiona's character to share me with someone else. Destiny, I guess, could be forgiven for assuming that Fiona would set her up with me. They didn't know each other that well, given their mutual acrimony over the years. I'm certain that a combination of wishful thinking, hormones, and an undeveloped prefrontal cortex was more to blame for my daughter hopping onto my erect cock than for her actually thinking Fiona would share me.

I wondered if Fiona had set us up for some kind of blackmail. I began looking around for cameras. That's when I first noticed the pictures surrounding me on the bed. They were from a printer. There were pictures of Des coming out of the shower and Des standing naked in her room. There were also pictures of Des and me engaged in sexual acts, although if given more than a passing glance it was apparent that these were fakes with our faces crudely pasted over people with similar builds. These pictures are what Fiona had claimed were rose petals.

"Uhhh honey, how did you happen to be here. Fiona told me she had arranged for you to be away from the house until tomorrow."

"Hmm, I guess she wanted it to be a surprise for both of us. Maybe she's not a total bitch after all. Well, a couple of days ago I got a text from her saying that she finally understood that we needed to get along. So as a peacemaking effort she was going to let me spend the first part of Valentine's Day with you. Then a couple of hours ago she texted me and told me to dress nice and to meet you at the restaurant. Then a little bit ago, while I was waiting at the restaurant bar drinking a soda, she texted me an apology that she had gotten it wrong. You wanted to give me a very special present before the restaurant. I needed to come home right away and when I did to be very quiet. Which, now that I think about it, was odd. Why did I have to be quiet? Anyways, when I got home every room but this one was dark. Your bedroom was well-lit and you were laid out like a big present for me. When I saw the pictures on the bed, I realized that you must feel the same way as I do. Fiona must have suspected my secret desire, which is why she hated me as much as she did. Now I guess she's willing to share you with me."

"Honey, Fiona doesn't share. She wouldn't even share desserts with me. No, something else is going on. I think she set us up. She probably recorded this and is gonna try and use it as blackmail. She'll use the recordings to split you and me apart forever and for me to marry her or she'll call the cops." My heart thudded in a sudden panic. "Get me out of these restraints so we can find the camera or at least be prepared for the police."

Destiny just continued to lay on my chest and sighed. She hugged me slightly. "I can't get you out of the restraints, they are time locks so there's no key. Looks like you got 40 minutes left." As I discovered later, Fiona hadn't handcuffed me to the bed as I thought, she'd put on padded chains that latched with a tiny padlock with a digital timer on it.

"Then you should get out of here, just in case she did call the police."

Destiny snuggled closer to me, flatting her full breasts against my stomach. She kissed my chest and wriggled her hips emphasizing the fact that I was still inside her and not entirely limp. "I'm not going anywhere, Daddy. First of all, I doubt that the police will come if she calls them. And if they do they will find two consenting adults making love and breaking no laws."

"Sorry sweetie, but sex between close relatives is incest and it is illegal."

"Everyone believes that but it's not quite true. There are three states where consenting adults can legally have consensual sex with close relatives although they cannot get married. We live in one of them. I learned about it when... " She hesitated slightly. At the time I didn't think anything about it but later I realized why. "I was doing a report about sex trafficking for criminal justice. While most people might think it's taboo and would not approve of us being like this" she shifted her hips" to emphasize my cock was still lodged in her pussy, " it isn't illegal." Her eyes rolled slightly and her mouth quirked as my stiffening cock pushed against the constrictive folds of her little cunt. The movement of her little pussy along my cock sent a spike of delight all along my sleeping cock, rousing it. This, along with the import of her words, that I could legally, at least, have intercourse with my sexy daughter, thickened my cock again.

Des smiled as she felt my cock hardening. She slowly swirled her hips to further massage the cock still lodged inside her, encouraging it to rise and rise. As my full length and girth filled her snug little cavern Destiny's eyes widened. She let out a pleased little squeal like when I had bought her a new toy, "Thank you, Daddy!!!"

My daughter rested her forehead upon mine and gazed deep into my eyes. Her eyes glittered with love, happiness, and humor. Her lips touched mine and she kept up a constant peppering of my mouth with sweet little kisses. In between kisses she said, "I'm so glad you can see me now, Daddy." She gave me a long, lingering soft kiss and then sat back.

My sweet baby girl slowly rocked, churned, and swirled her hips making her sexy little pussy twist and turn every which way along the length and girth of my cock. Pleasure danced along every inch of my pole and my little darling smiled at every groan she elicited from me. She smiled seductively as I drank in the sight of this beautiful curvy woman slowly and deliberately making love to me.

With a giggle, she said, "Watch me, Daddy!" Destiny ran her fingers through her vibrant red mane. This was the first time I had noticed that she had gotten her hair and nails done. As she ran her fingers through her hair Des gave me a sultry look with a small pout. In addition to her hair and nails, she was also wearing pale purple eye shadow that gave her eyes a smoky, sultry look and a vibrant red lipstick that had so far lasted through all of her passionate kisses. Make-up hid the freckles that were usually sprinkled liberally sprinkled across her pretty face. I admit I was slightly disappointed at this. I always loved my little girl's freckles, so cute and adorable.

On the floor, I could see a light purple lacy bra and pantie set, a dark purple dress, and heels. She had gone all out for her Valentine's dinner with her Daddy.

Her eyes locked on mine as she cupped her full, firm breasts and pushed them forward, their engorged tips pointing at me like little pink fingertips. The erotic sight of my daughter taking such pleasure from riding me made my heart race and my cock swell. Smiling at the effect she was having on me, she played with her breasts, squeezing and stroking the sexy globes; occasionally thumbing her nipples. Our eyes were riveted to one another as she smiled at me in a way that was so sweet and innocent yet also sensual and carnal. Her lips quavered and she fought not to close her eyes as her pussy clenched tightly around my cock. Her vaginal walls writhed against my cock as they vibrated and clamped while exuding warm dew.

Destiny panted as she shivered and paused in her up and down motion for a moment. She sat still and giggled, giving me a joyful smile. "I just came all over your cock, Daddy. Look... " she slowly lifted her hips so that her tight pussy inched upwards, uncovering my sopping wet, pulsing shaft. Below her soaked dark red mat, her pussy lips still fluttered as they slid along my staff. A hot flush went through me upon seeing that the fluid I saw also had minute threads of red and white. The white was my semen from having cum inside her before. And the red. The red was her blood. Her virginal blood. I was slightly horrified at the sight but oddly enough I was also greatly aroused.

Placing her hands on her hips Destiny, gave me an adoring look as she slowly pumped up and down on my cock again. At first, I watched with stupefaction her hips swiveling, the rise and fall of her swollen pink lips, and the trimmed but damp russet bush swell and roll with every plunge of my cock into her wonderful little pussy. My mind was overwhelmed by the fact that this pussy hugging and caressing me, sending pulses of pleasure through my cock was my own little girl's pussy.

I swallowed hard as my eyes took in even more of this sensual vision that was my daughter. Destiny was not only curvy but she was very toned as well. Years of field hockey, soccer, and volleyball had given her strong, smooth legs, a flat stomach, and buffed arms and shoulders. She grinned down at me through her bobbing and swaying breasts, letting me know she was enjoying what my cock was doing to her as well as the thrill she got from making her Daddy feels so good. For some reason when I saw the freckles that I most associated with my daughter still visible across her swinging orbs and chest a thrill went through me that almost made me cum. I clenched hard not to explode.

When Destiny saw my scrunched-up face she grinned wickedly and pistoned hard down on my cock three times and gyrated her hips to and fro, making me bite my lip as ecstasy surged through my cock. She leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest and gave me a little pout. "Don't you love me, Daddy?" she asked with a little bit of a drawn-out whine.

The question was of course ridiculous but I played along and acted flabbergasted, "What? Of course, I love you, baby!"

"Then why are you making me do all the work? When you didn't know it was me you went to town on my little pussy. Now you are just laying there like a lazy lump!" She gyrated so that her hair shimmered about her like a burning sunset, her bust waved and wobbled and her pussy squeezed me sensually. "Then show me you love me." she leaned in and gave me a little kiss on my lips. Her lips remained so close to mine that when she spoke her breath tickled my mouth. "Fuuuck.... meeeeee..... Daaaadddyyyy...

I realized I had been holding back, Before I hadn't known it was my daughter I'd fucked my mystery girl with such uninhibited fervor. It was one thing to let my little girl use me but was another to actively and consciously fuck her.

Because of my somewhat sporadic sex life with Fiona, I sometimes viewed porn sites so I was aware there was such a thing as daddy-daughter porn but I had never been tempted to view it. Nor had I ever tried to peep on my daughter. Any sexual attraction I had for her was purely... accidental. There were the occasional boners that took me by surprise when she sat on my lap or cuddled with me, or wore a too revealing outfit.

The most egregious and overt was when she was 18 and a senior in high school. I was driving home from work and was about a block from my house when I saw this curvy young blonde in short shorts and a tight t-shirt that had given me an almost immediate hard-on. I was struck by how much she looked like my Desiree when she'd been younger.

I was flattered when the hot blond waved at me and then with a shock, I realized it was my daughter. Normally I would have stopped and given her a ride home but I was mortified and embarrassed by my erection. So I smiled, waved, and drove past her. Des looked flabbergasted as I passed her but then raced down the block. She reached the front door just as I was unlocking the door.

Des jumped on my back and threw her arms around my neck. "Daddy! Why did you pass me by!"

"You're a healthy young lady, besides you have to stay in shape for soccer."

Des rolled her eyes, "I have practice for that!" She tweaked my ear and giggled. "You're just mean!"

"Maybe, I just didn't recognize you. So you're a blond now? Why?"

Des batted her eyes at me comically and fluffed up her hair with her hand. "You like it?" I know you like blondes."

"Yes, I do but I prefer redheads!" I kissed her cheek. Destiny only remained a blonde for a few days before she dyed her hair to her original color or something close enough that it would not be that noticeable when her hair grew out. A few days after she had dyed her hair back to red, she would use it to wave at me and smile.

Destiny had always been an affectionate Daddy's girl, something that Fiona had tsked tsksed at. Hinting that we were too close. Perhaps she had suspected Destiny's secret desires after all. Had she also seen something in me? Was that why she had set this up?

Destiny would know that I still loved her even if I didn't fuck her back. I also knew she wouldn't just leave me hanging. She'd fuck me until we climaxed and then that would be it. We would go back to our regular relationship, probably a bit awkward at first, but any sexual element would be over forever. Is that what I wanted?

I looked at this beautiful woman joined to me in the most intimate way a woman and man can be joined. She resembled my beloved wife so much. Yet this was not my Desiree this was Destiny. This was my daughter, not my late wife. It would be unfair to Destiny and dishonor my wife if I used her as a substitute. If I was to fuck Destiny she wanted then I needed to do it fully aware it was my daughter I was fucking and not anybody else.

"Well, Daddy?" Although humor and lust were foremost in her questioning eyes, behind it was pure unadulterated love. My heart and body responded to that bottomless love. I leaned forward as much as I could while I crooked my legs again. I lightly kissed her lips and said, "I love you, pumpkin" and I drove my cock deep into her pussy.

Destiny let out a moaning groan that seemed to come deep inside her chest. She grabbed my head hard, hard enough that her nails dug into my scalp like stinging needles. Her lips sealed to mine as she gave me a wild tongue-lashing kiss. Her hips whipped back and forth and up and down in fast hard strokes, matching my strokes in a perfect counterbalance. I realized that she was on the verge of a huge orgasm triggered by knowing that it was her Daddy was fucking her! She and nobody but her. I so badly wanted to hold her and stroke her as our conjoined bodies moved together in perfect, blissful harmony but couldn't because of Fiona's damned restraints.

When Destiny popped her mouth off of mine for a quick breath I rapidly panted against her cheek as a few idle strands of her curly hair tickled my mouth. "Destiny, my beautiful, beautiful little girl, Daddy loves you soo much!"

Lips quivering, her eyes fluttered as her hands slipped down my neck to grasp my shoulders. Destiny thrust her sweet little cunt tight against my balls while she curved backward. Breasts bouncing like floating balloons at high tide, my daughter bit her lips as she shook like massive volts of electricity shot through her. Her pussy went wild against my cock as warmth washed over it. Nails digging into my shoulder blades, she slowly exhaled a deep breath that once again sent her breasts bobbing. She had been withholding a scream. Later she revealed she didn't want the whole neighborhood to hear her wail "Daaaaaaaadddddyyyyyy!" at the top of her impressive lungs.

My daughter was so overcome with the intensity of her orgasm and the flood of emotions that accompanied it that she gasped for air. Her eyes were aflame with passion. As soon as her ecstatic spasm passed she leaned down and hugged me tightly as she panted and fervently showered my lips, face, cheeks, and forehead with kisses. As she did this she once again vigorously bucked up and down on my cock. As she kissed me she regained her ability to speak and breathed "Daddy... Daddy. I love you. Fuck me, Daddy... Oh, Daddy..."

I don't know how I kept from popping off while my baby girl was having such a massive orgasm, not only did the physical sensation of her rampaging pussy inundate me with a massive jolt of sensual delight but the very sight of my little girl in the throes of such rapture was both incredibly beautiful and incredibly erotic. However, once she started fucking me with such passion again, the end was near.

Des moved so that we were nose to nose, her eyes filled my vision. "You're really close now, aren't you, Daddy?" I nodded. Her full lips curled into a big smile. "Good. Now I can look deep into your big, beautiful brown eyes and share my love with you as your seed fills my tiiiight, virgin pussy."

Destiny's simple statement electrified me. In all the drama of thinking, Fiona had substituted a mystery girl, that this mystery girl was my daughter and that Fiona had set us up I had overlooked the most important thing of all. Destiny had chosen ME to give what she considered to be the most extraordinary gift any woman can give a man. To be the first man inside her special place. I know to some people that's not a big deal. However to a devout Catholic girl that is a very big thing. My sweet baby girl had given me the best Valentine's Day gift any father could get. My heart swelled with pride and love for my baby girl now grown into such a beautiful and sexy woman. At the same time, my cock swelled and exploded inside my daughter once again.

Her eyes were ardent but also glinted with humor because as she had planned, her salacious words sent me over the edge.

As before when she felt my cock stiffen and then begin to spew its load inside her, Destiny slowly churned her hips and wriggled from side to side as if wring every drop of my cum from my jetting prick. However this time she also froze for a split second when my cum hit her vaginal wall. Destiny whimpered slightly and ferociously thrashed her hips while still milking my cock. She used the last bit of hardness in my cock to help her push her over the edge again. Destiny squealed as she pounded her pussy on my cock, with each thrust was a high-pitched whine, "YESSSS! YESSSS, YESSSS! CUM INSIDE MEEEE DAAADDYYYYY!" Since her lips were so close to mine every syllable sent a gust of sweet, warm air into my mouth like a delicate air kiss. She ended on a keening note that reverberated through my lips and sent tremors of delight straight into my spine and brain.

12