Love and Destiny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight and effect of my sweet, sexy daughter's face in such ecstasy was intensely emotional for me. My words of affection however were stoppered when Destiny grabbed the back of my head and kissed me with such verve that it took my breath away. With a small groan that sounded like a backward hiccup Destiny shivered and collapsed atop me. As she buried her face against my shoulder her legs wrapped around my right leg and her arms clutched my neck in a hold that nearly choked me. Body quaking slightly she clung to me and sobbed quietly. Hot tears spilled across my skin.

As I said, "Are you okay, sweetie?" I unconsciously tried to wrap my arms around her but was stopped abruptly by my hand restraints. I cursed Fiona and her damned game.

Destiny clasped me silently for a moment until her trembles stopped. "Its.... just that was so..... wonderful..... so beautiful... and I love you so so so muuuch Daaddyyy. I just... I just.... Ohhhhhh, Daaaddyyyy!!"

It was frustrating that I couldn't take her in my arms and hold her as she experienced this emotional overload but I kissed her cheek and whispered. "I know, baby, I know. I love you so so so much too, Destiny my sweet little angel. Just relax and hold onto Daddy." Destiny sighed and hugged me tighter. In a few seconds, her breathing indicated she had dropped off to sleep. I closed my eyes too and just reveled in the afterglow of phenomenal sex combined with the embrace of my loving daughter.

Since I couldn't see the timers on the padlocks I had no idea how much time was left. I had no idea how much time had passed since Destiny said I had forty minutes left. During sex, time can be relative. What seems like a long protracted session of wonderful sex can take no time at all or time could pass by rapidly without you knowing it.

Our nap was interrupted by the sound of Fiona's voice. "Hi, honey...

At the sound of Fiona's voice, Destiny shot up onto her knees while I craned to see the doorway. A thrill of fear and regret shot through me. Fear that Destiny and I had been caught in a compromising situation and regret that even though Fiona had set up this scenario we had fallen into her trap. However, the voice wasn't coming from the doorway but rather from my laptop which was on my dresser. It was facing away from us, however, so we couldn't see Fiona or her us.

"Happy Valentine's Day, you asshole! By now your sweet little nun has no doubt walked into the room and seen her precious daddy and what he wanted to give her as a present.

I slipped you a couple of Viagra so that your only redeeming asset would be on full display for her. The photos I placed around you will seal the idea of your lust for her. The best case scenario is that she runs to the police and tells them what daddy had planned for her, although I will settle for ruining your relationship with her.

"Oh don't worry darling, I know you're not a pervert, you're just boring, cheap, and lame. For three years I've waited for you to kick the little princess to the curb. I would've liked to have seen the expression on her face when she saw Daddy's huge, hard penis and the panic when she thought you wanted to sink that monster deep into her little virginal puss. Oh my god, she probably ran out of there screaming!" Fiona laughed harshly.

"In case you hadn't guessed, I'm breaking up with you. Because I know how you like your little April Fools pranks. I made Valentine's Day into April Fools. You are a Fool because you chose her over ME! I heard you tell your little nun that you had no intention of marrying me so she didn't need to worry about leaving the nest. Well, I hope my little joke has made you lose not only me but your daughter as well. Bye, bye baby!"

I felt a big sense of relief flash through me. Clearly, Fiona hadn't been video chatting. She had set up an audio file to auto-play about the same time the timers on her padlocks ran out. No doubt the audio file had also self-erased. I had a bigger feeling of relief realizing that Fiona hadn't set up a situation where she could film me unwittingly committing incest with my daughter. Like me, it probably hadn't even occurred to her that this was a possibility. She truly believed that Des would be horrified by the thought her Daddy wanted to molest her.

Destiny's reaction to the message was a bit unexpected. As the message finished playing she giggled and then began outright laughing. She fell over on top of me and laughed so hard she shook against me as she gasped for breath "She... she reall... really thought I... would be...scared!!!" She grabbed my semi-hard dick and held it up. "Of your big cock!!! Horrified!!! Like I...I never... never seen it!!! Oh man..." she collapsed into even more laughter.

"You've seen it before?" I asked genuinely surprised. I'd always been careful not to peek and vice versa.

Destiny giggled again and stroked my semi-hard cock. "We've lived together for 19 years... of course, I've seen my Daddy's humongous pee-pee!" Her hand slowly stroked it as it quivered, hardening. She smiled and slightly bit her lip as if in thought. "The first time I saw how really big it was was a few months before Mom died. One night I was going to the bathroom and I heard mom squealing as if she were in pain. I looked in your room and saw you pounding a baseball bat into mom. I stood there shocked that such a big thing could get inside her. Mom noticed me and gave me a big smile while shooing me out of the room.

"The next day I just had to talk to her about it. I mean it's one thing to learn about sex but it's another thing to actually see it. Mom told me that while it might've looked painful having you inside her it was the most wonderful feeling in the world. She hoped that one day I would meet someone that made her as happy as you did. So you've been my go-to fantasy since I began pleasuring myself. However never in a million years did I think this would come true.

"So when I saw you all tied up blindfolded with your big cock all hard and ready, I guess I went a little crazy. I was positive that Fiona had set it up, plus the pictures around the bed made me think you wanted it as well. So that's why I went ahead and made love to you even though you thought it was Fiona."

As Fiona's message had played the timers on my hand restraints finally reached 000. Noticing that the timer was finished Des crawled across me to unlatch the little padlocks and free me. As she did she slowly rubbed her curly red hair, succulent breasts, and damp little muff against my legs, stomach, and chest. My arms tingled slightly as I moved them across my chest as my cock tingled from Destiny's full body caress. She lay on my stomach, her head not too distant from my drooping but slowly hardening cock. Her eyes rolled up at me and a small smile played on her lips as I stroked her hair and rubbed her shoulder.

12