All Comments on 'Love and Destiny Ch. 02'

by royhoffman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Second sentence - "Although stunned at his turn of events I found myself unconsciously responding as she kissed me."

Shouldn't that be " Although stunned at THIS turn of events I found myself unconsciously responding as she kissed me."?

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

FYI - according to Google different sources say different things, but - Vermont and RI - Incest is legal at 18 and 16 respectively, but all 50 states marriage is illegal where incest is concerned. Max sentence is different state by state. Some the max is 5 years. 6 states the maximum sentence is life.

I like the story. Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fiona's stupidly convoluted plan just beggars belief. There's no way a halfway functional human being would conceive of something so contrived and full of holes (among many other issues why would she think Destiny wouldn't immediately realize there's no way Daddy could have chained himself to the bed without outside help?) or expect any other halfway functional human beings to actually be fooled by her set up. I mean, Destiny even immediately figures out that Fiona is involved anyway-just not for the reason she thinks.

Usually I don't let logic get in the way of my porn but there's a multitude of better ways you could have gotten daddy and daughter together without this Saturday morning cartoon villain plot. It just takes you right out of the story.

I would technically give this 2.5 stars but I was forced to round down, because there's no way I can justify rounding this up to 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous