Love & Everything Else Pt. 03

Story Info
June and Marcus connect on a whole other level.
3.7k words
4.79
3.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl." Marcus says as he walks into the room, he has his belt in one hand. I watch his every move as he walks over to me, standing up for him as he gets closer.

"I had a really good night tonight, I hope the fun isn't going to stop here."

"I can assure you, it wont." Marcus walks over to me and puts my wrists behind my back, securing them with his belt. "If you ever feel uncomfortable you just say stop, I promise I will stop right away. I don't want to do anything you're uncomfortable with." He whispers in my ear, kissing my cheek softly as I smile.

"Thank you Marcus."

"That dress is incredible, I don't think I got a chance to tell you earlier."

"I'm glad you like it, I bought it just for you." Marcus cups my breast with his big hand, squeezing softly as he sighs

"Where do I even begin with you, June?" Suddenly Marcus picks me up bridal style and sets me on the couch, the view of the city dazzling as lust clouds my mind. He spreads my legs, crawling slowly upwards as he leaves delicate kisses on the inside of my thigh until he reaches the wet patch left from the quick encounter in the back of the car.

Marcus' tongue teases my clit, dancing around in circles and dipping in and out of my warm, wet pussy. He brings two fingers up to my entrances and starts to pump them in and out, running them along the sensitive spot just inside making me writhe above him,

"Stay still, baby." He stands and releases his cock from his trousers, the size of it impressive and making my mouth water. Leaving his clothes on, Marcus picks me up, turns me around so I am leaning over the back of the sofa and spreads my knees. He rubs his thumb over my swollen pussy lips for a minute before positioning the tip of his erection at my entrance, slowly sliding in until he meets resistance then pulling out again.

"You're so fucking tight, June. You feel amazing." He moans in my ear, gripping my hair to pull me into him. I moan as he picks up the pace, his cock going deeper, my moans turning into cries of pleasure in response. Soon Marcus' hips are bucking into me, the slapping sound of skin-on-skin filling his apartment along with our moans and panting.

"Please keep going, that feels so good." I plead, attempting to rock my hips back into his to intensify the feeling.

"Like I would ever dream of stopping." He growls, his hands moving to my hips as he continues to fuck me harder and harder as I relax more into his touch. With his cock still inside me, Marcus picks me up and places me on the cold marble floor. I gasp as my erect nipples make contact with the cool flooring which makes Marcus laugh, not stopping his rhythm as his strong arms push me further into the floor.

I feel his movements all throughout my body, my senses on overdrive as his hands wander hungrily from my ass to my hips, using me as leverage to drive himself further into me. Previously, I had to tap out whenever someone fucked me this hard, but Marcus' actions over the last couple of hours had me wetter and more aroused than I had ever been. I was loving every second of it and I didn't want him to stop making me feel this way.

I smile widely as I feel my ass slapping against Marcus' hips, he must see me smile, and laughs maniacally. "Oh good, that's what I was waiting for." He pulls out suddenly, picking me up off the floor and undoing the belt around my wrists. I massage the indent that it left as Marcus grabs something from his jacket pocket. "You never know what might happen on a date, but I'm glad I waited to pull it out now. Marcus sits on the sofa and gestures for me to lay across his lap, as I do he spanks my ass hard with a loud "Thwack!". I scream out both in pleasure and in pain, the burning sensation rippling from the hot red mark on my ass down to my neglected clit. Marcus plays with my ass, dripping something cold on my hole and slipping a finger in. I wriggle at the intrusion, but I had hoped this would happen and prepared well before the date. Marcus seems to notice this and makes a noise of approval and slight amusement, adding a second, then third finger.

He pulls his fingers out and I whimper, missing the feeling of Marcus.

"Don't worry baby, hold on a sec." He presses something much bigger than his fingers against my eager hole, easing it in and stretching it further as I grimace until it pops all the way in. I moan and wiggle my ass for Marcus, earning another two hearty slaps. I feel the toy in my ass buzz to life, a slow setting at first and then growing until I am a moaning, gasping mess in Marcus' lap. My knees weak, Marcus picks me up to straddle him. His huge cock free of his trousers and positioned to slip into my pussy, I whimper at the intense pleasure and he pauses,

"You are doing so well, baby girl. Do you want me to stop?" he tenderly holds the side of my face, I shake my head and he grins, his hands moving to my waist as he rams his cock back into my tight wet pussy. I scream out, the neighbours definitely hearing us at this point, gripping his shoulders tightly as he thrusts deeper and deeper, turning the dial up on the vibrator.

"Good girl, that's it." He fondly caresses my waist and tits, leaving me to bounce leaning backwards on his cock, which I eagerly do. My tits bounce in Marcus' hand, his fingers catching my nipple, pinching and pulling at it as he uses his other hand to toy with the buttplug. I moan loudly, the overstimulation of my senses clouding my vision as the vibrating buttplug hums.

I mumble indistinguishably between moans, my mind blank as pleasure pulses through all of my nerves. Marcus laughs at me fondly as he plants a kiss on my chest.

"You're so beautiful when you talk nonsense." he jokes, I attempt to respond in the brief pause as he slowly edged his dick so it was almost out.

"This is probably the first time I've ever been left without words."

"Well, as much as I do love to hear you talk, you'll have to get used to it." We laugh together, my laughter interrupted as I cry out in pleasure when Marcus drives his hips upward and moans softly below me. I bite my lip as he stays still, his hands wandering over my smooth skin and teasing all of my sensitive spots, brushing over my neck and down my sides before he breaks the calm with a slap on the ass. I groan loudly and feel him slide his cock out, my hands start shaking as I pant and grind my hips to meet his well-times thrusts.

His body is well in tune with mine, he seems to know all of the right buttons to press and when he needs to slow down and give me some time to catch my breath or change position. Without skipping a beat, Marcus picks me up and starts to carry me over to the window. I instinctively wrap my legs around his hips as his strong hands grip my ass, guiding the movement up and down his shaft until he presses me against the wall and can take over. I hold onto his shoulders tightly, the wall giving me a good boost to sit higher on his hips. I lean in and kiss Marcus, his forehead sweaty against mine. He kisses me back enthusiastically, slowing his thrusts down as we lose ourselves in the panting and moaning. He breaks the kiss and sets me down, I look up at him pouting.

Marcus laughs and his lips collide with mine again, kissing me deeply as he begins to play with my clit. My hands start to unbutton his shirt and loosen his tie, the latter I discard on the floor beside us before I run my hands up his sculpted chest then wrapping them around his neck and pulling him in closer to me. We kiss for a while, his cock still rock hard in my hand as I massage it. After a few minutes he breaks the kiss and looks down at me where I am obviously disappointed to have lost contact.

"No need to be like that princess, just catching my breath." He pants, his hands take my hips once more and he turns me around. In front of me is a spectacular view of the city, the lights all around us lighting up the whole city and stretching for miles beyond view. A snow storm blowing in and glittering as it dances and catches the light. I gasp, The view from my own window is beautiful but this is simply breathtaking.

"This is amazing, I shudder to think what you pay for a view like this." I can feel his erection resting on my ass, I wrap my hand around it and start stroking it as we admire the view.

"More than I probably should, but it's New York City and none of my neighbours can see in this direction since we are so high up, so I get to do things like this." I feel his hand push my upper body closer to the window, my sensitive nipples once again shocked by the cold surface. A small smile creeps onto my face as I imagine what it must look like from the outside. Marcus puts his hand over mine on his cock and releases the grip, lining his cock up with my entrance again before slowly sliding it in, we moan together, his face beside mine on my shoulder looking out at the view.

"Look at you, my little slut. You're enjoying me showing you off like this aren't you?" He whispers.

"I'm enjoying every part of this, but the fact that someone might see my tits pressed against this window while an absolute hunk of a man fucks my brains out is definitely a fantasy of mine. So thank you."

"You should have said so earlier, I would have turned the lights on to make it more likely you'd be seen."

"Your neighbours don't need to see my naked body like this, they'd probably call the cops."

"On the contrary..." Marcus trails off, picking up his pace from slow hard thrusts into something a little more animalistic. His hands grip my hips hard, and I moan and squeal into the window as his cock slams into me. He hands me the remote to the buttplug which I dial up two more notches, my knees trembling and a loud moan escaping my lips.

"Fuck, if you carry on like that I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to last June."

"You'll be fine, I'll still be here later."

"Will you just?" He teases.

"If you'll have me."

"June, you're not going fucking anywhere while I have something to say about it." He nips my ear and starts to kiss down the back of my neck.

"Good, because I don't think I ever want to leave."

"Deal." Marcus' pace increases, but I can tell by the sloppiness of his rhythm that he wasn't kidding about being close.

"On your knees." He instructs, turning me around to face him and gently encouraging me down by my shoulders. I gladly comply and before he even has to tell me what to do, I take his member in my mouth and start to suck him off. My mouth expertly draws out moans from him as his fingers tangle in my hair and tug.

"Fuck June..." He starts,

"Fuck, I gonna..." I feel a jet of warm liquid hit the back of my throat as he thrusts in deeper, the rest I quickly try to swallow as it forces its way down. I suck on the tip, making sure I got every last drop and Marcus moans loudly from the overstimulation, his hand still in my hair gripping harder as his hips involuntarily bucking forward as we both laugh breathlessly. He pulls me up off my knees and kisses me on the forehead as he wraps his arms around me, we embrace in front of the window, staring out at the city below us and enjoying the post-coital glow.

"Come on, your turn."

He takes my hand and leads me into the bathroom, turning on the shower, he guides me in and starts to remove the rest of his clothes. I close my eyes and allow the hot water to flow all over my face and down my body, opening my mouth to rinse the taste of cum out of it. When I open my eyes again he is standing right in front of me. He takes my face in his hand and gently starts to kiss me, not as much urgency as before but this slower, more tender pace, is very welcomed as my muscles relax under the heat of the shower. I lean against him, pressing him into the tiled wall as we lazily kiss under the shower stream. His shower, one of those outrageously fancy ones with a large waterfall head and enough room to lie down in, fills with steam surrounding us and adding to the intense heat of the encounter. I smile inwardly thinking about all the opportunities there are with this man, a man who I met by chance in a broken down elevator and who had just taken me out on a lovely date to a restaurant I could never hope to afford myself, but all the while never boasting or making me feel as though I am inferior to him. He was refreshing, the kind of man you read about in lusty young adult novels but with none of the cheesiness. We just connected on every level and yet we have only scratched the surface, not to mention we had only known each other for three days.

While I'm away in my own head, Marcus' hand slides down my wet body, making contact with my swollen clit and sending a jolt of electricity through my body that manifests in a violent shiver. I'm pulled from my daydream and look up at his face, he towers over me taking one of my hands in his and pinning it above my head. He kisses down my neck to my chest, releasing my hand to drop onto his knees. He gently spreads my legs, settling between them as he reaches up to play with my breast as he kisses down my stomach, closer and closer until I feel his lips delicately touch my labia and his free hand slides up my thigh, fingers dancing near my pussy and teasing me. I moan and try to pull his head in but he stops playing with my nipple to grab my hand and pin it against the wall beside me. He doesn't hold back now that he knows how desperate I am. He's kept me waiting and is yet to make me cum and being the gentleman that he is, I know he can't be happy about that. His fingers slide into my pussy, curling upwards against my g-spot as he licks and sucks on my clit making me writhe above him. His tongue flattens and does long, slow laps from my dripping hole to my over-stimulated clit making my body jerk and bringing a smile to those lips that I love so much.

Watching them work over my cunt expertly as I feel my orgasm quickly build up inside me. This time, when I wrap my hand through his hair and hold him closer he hums in approval and hikes one of my legs over his shoulder, diving in deeper as he hungrily eats out my soaking pussy. His hands are gripping my ass, massaging and slapping it hard so it echoes through the house, I try to brace myself on the slippery tiles as my moans turn more to whines and gasps. My eyes close and I let out one last hip-jerking cry as I cum hard. Marcus quickly sits down on the floor and pulls me into his lap, his erection making it evident that it's not going to end there. But right now my legs are still trembling so I let him cuddle me close and trace his hands over my body, tweaking my nipples and dipping into my cunt then to my mouth before he kisses me hard and holds me close to him.

"You know, you just do something to me, June. You bring out this animalistic side of me and right now all I want to do is hold you and not let go. Ever."

"You drive a hard bargain, I'll stay here with you if you let me keep kissing you. You are very addictive." He chuckles and hugs me closer to him. His hand gently guides me in for another kiss, the water running over us streaming down my hot body and soothing my sensitive clit. Marcus adjusts me in his lap so our legs are tangled and we are facing each other directly under the stream of warm water. I lean into him again and we resume, his hand guides mine down to his rock hard erection then makes his way over to continue playing with my kitty. I moan softly into his mouth and tighten my grip on his dick a little as I jerk him off. We make out for a little while longer until he abruptly stops.

"Yeah, I'm going to have to take you somewhere with a little more grip. My cock is aching to get back inside you, and I can tell that buttplug is probably getting a little uncomfortable by now right?" I smirk at him.

"Is that you saying you're going to fuck my ass? Because yes please." He laughs at me and we stand up, shutting off the water and half-assedly towelling off before Marcus is pushing me out into the hallway. Stopping to kiss me and roughly grab my ass before pushing me ahead of him. I lead the way, my hips swaying in front of him earning a nice hard slap, then another, then before I knew it we were about two steps away from his bedroom door when he pushes me face first into the wall, roughly shoving his cock into me and fucking me while I moan loudly and arch my back to drive him in deeper.

"Fuck Marcus, fuck! Where did that come from?" He lets out a deep laugh in my ear which sends a whole new wave of arousal through my body. His eyes are dark, face determined and his hands grip me roughly. I smile cheekily to myself and pull out of his grip, taking him by surprise as he lets out a sound similar to a growl. I run the last few steps into his bedroom and sit down in the window seat teasingly playing with my own pussy. He stands in the doorway, his eyes still dark and his body language still desperate and craving as he calculates his next move. I lean back slightly, spreading my legs wider and presenting my deliciously perfect pussy to him, dripping juices all over his upholstery and taunting him over the edge. He walks over, his long legs making the journey faster than I expected, scoops me up and turns me to face him. I kiss him passionately as he slides his cock back into me and grabs my hips. I hold on tight as he picks me up and slams be back down on his cock as he walks over to the bed. He crawls onto the bed and kneels with me still bouncing on his enormous member, my gasps and cries of pleasure sounding raspier and more exhausted. He catches my nipple in his mouth, biting it slightly and sucking hard. I take over the riding duty, grinding my hips into his as he presses his face into my tits with an almost crazy grin on his face.

"You're staying here this weekend. There's no way I can let you leave after this. Besides, I never made good on my promise to fuck you up the ass."

"I didn't bring any clothes with me."

"I'm almost offended that you think you're going to be wearing clothes. June, your body is intoxicating. I could stare at you forever, in fact. I might just do that." His hands firmly caress my back as he grinds his hips upwards to meet mine.

"Are you even real?" I pant

"I was about to ask you the same thing."

He lays me back on the bed, sliding up between my legs to rebury his cock. His pace is slower, more tender as he holds me close to him and kisses me softly. I almost purr at his touch, he moans my name in my ear as we move together.

"You're going to finish with me. Come on." He picks the pace up again, massaging my clit as his thrusts get sloppier and less rhythmic. I open my mouth to say I'm close but as I do I feel his dick throb and bury itself deeper, setting off a chain reaction as my pussy tightens around him and I moan out my second orgasm before we both collapse. Later, after we have cleaned ourselves up and curled up in each other's arms, Marcus must think I'm asleep as he strokes my hair.

"I love what you do to me, June. I think you should stay with me forever." I snuggle closer, smiling as we drift off into a blissful sleep.