Love and Fortune Ch. 02

Story Info
Neighborly sexplay; an awaited date - powered by super-luck.
2.2k words
4.65
15.8k
13

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crrrying
crrrying
135 Followers

Chapter 2: Fated Exchanges

Walking up to his apartment building, Ben noticed his neighbor, Shaheen Daniels, coming out of her front door. She was an athletic black girl with long braids tied back; today she wore tight jeans and a white tank top that contrasted nicely against her coffee-colored tone. As she waved at Ben, he realized she presented yet another prospect; he'd always been attracted to her, even though she'd never seemed interested before now. With his bracelet in play, and supernatural good fortune on his side, he had a feeling things would be different this time.

Ben smiled to himself as he approached her. She turned around to face him, smiling warmly back -- and for some reason she couldn't yet identify, she blushed slightly at her neighbor when their eyes met. How was it that she'd never noticed how handsome Ben was?

"Oh, hi, Ben," she said. "I was just getting groceries. I've got some more bags full of them in my car. Would you mind helping me bring them in?"

She had a very flirty tone in her voice as she asked this, and Ben, of course, picked up on that intuitively. He nodded eagerly in response. "Of course I wouldn't mind!"

Shaheen reached over and gave Ben's arm a friendly squeeze. "You're a gentleman. Here, this way." Then she led the way toward her parked SUV while Ben followed along after her. Once they arrived at Shaheen's vehicle, she opened up one of her rear doors, and Ben helped her carry several paper bags stuffed with groceries into her apartment. They chatted amiably throughout; then they finished up by setting all the bags down onto her kitchen counter.

Shaheen got Ben a glass of water. "Thanks," he said, leaning against the counter. Then he took a sip before continuing. "You know, I don't think I've ever been inside your apartment before. It's nice."

"Thank you," Shaheen replied happily as she looked around the well-decorated room. "I'm glad you like it. Really, you can come in anytime. You're my neighbor, after all, right?"

Ben grinned back to her. "Well..." he began before pausing for a moment as his eyes lingered on her body. "...I like to think I'm a good one." He laughed lightly as Shaheen blushed again. Her smile was beautiful.

She stepped a little closer to him, and that smile became a smirk. Ben could tell she was sizing him up a little. He didn't mind at all; in fact, he found himself enjoying how sexually charged this situation felt. He was used to this now. By his bracelet's power, he understood that most women he wanted would find themselves wanting him just as much -- as many as he desired, if that 'much love' part of the inscription rang true. In the moment, Shaheen seemed ready and willing to play along with this game of theirs, and Ben was more than up for whatever she wanted.

"Wanna do something naughty?" she asked Ben slyly. Ben's face brightened even further at the sound of those words; he nodded eagerly in response. She giggled softly as they both walked toward each other until their lips met gently in an impulsive kiss. It turned into much deeper kissing than either of them expected -- an exchange that quickly escalated when Ben reached out and grabbed her ass with both hands. Then, feeling bolder by the minute thanks to the magic charm, he squeezed hard as the two of them made out passionately in Shaheen's kitchen.

Soon he had her jeans and panties off, and then, without wasting any more time with her other clothes, he put her on the counter and fucked her. Her toned body felt amazing against him as they moved rhythmically. Soon, with a sigh, Shaheen came loudly, moaning sweetly and shaking all over from the intensity of what was happening. "Fuck, Ben!" she cried. "Fuck, that's good..."

It happened all over as they enjoyed a second round, this time with Shaheen leaning over the counter and Ben fucking her from behind. The position made him feel powerful, and it was deliciously naughty to take her like this -- like he was the star in a hot porn movie. When Shaheen came for a second time, Ben went over the edge, too -- and for the second time today, his seed found purchase in a hot, eager pussy.

Afterward, they relaxed together for a few moments before getting dressed. Apparently determined to keep titillating Ben, Shaheen put on nothing more than her panties; she smiled at him coyly as he looked over her sexy form all over again. "That was one hell of a fuck," she said, her voice tinged with deep satisfaction.

He beamed back at her warmly. "Yeah. You were amazing."

"Guess I should've been fucking you all along," she said with a mirthful grin. At this, Ben joined her in hearty laughter; she was great company, playful and naughty and sharp-tongued -- and now she was his. Shaheen leaned up against him once again, and they indulged in one more long kiss.

Thanks to his bracelet, Ben had netted himself three female playmates in one day. A mere hour ago, he'd been buried deep in Alicia in that changing room; then there was Aimee, who he'd be meeting later tonight for dinner and whatever fun would follow. Now there was Shaheen in the mix, too. He liked all three, he didn't have to choose -- and he could easily get even more female attention if he wanted to.

He understood it well now: the true power of his bracelet. It gave him good luck. It brought love and fortune. It meant everything would turn out great, no matter what. Pretty women would come his way, no matter how far out of his league; sex and play would always be on the table. And as of yet, there didn't seem to be a catch. His life was looking up.

"Care to stay?" Shaheen asked after they drew apart. "I could make dinner for you. Entertain you." She bit her lip at that, flashing him a coy expression. "I think I could make it worth your while, neighbor."

Ben smirked back, amused by her sly tone and generous offer. "I'd love to, Shaheen, but I've got a certain arrangement." He could tell by her ensuing expression that she knew he meant a date -- but she looked far from disappointed. In fact, it seemed to pique her curiosity. "Trust me," he tacked on. "I'll come back around soon."

"Tell me all about this arrangement of yours when you do," she said -- and then, after one last goodbye, Ben walked out her door. If it was possible to feel any better than he did right now, he wasn't sure how.

***

That evening, the time came to meet Aimee. He walked back downtown and caught sight of her leaning against a wall near the coffee shop. She looked up and smiled warmly when she saw him crossing the street; as he approached, she ran up and hugged him tightly. "Hey!" she said excitedly.

"Hey," he replied, taking both her hands and squeezing as they pulled apart. "Where did you want to have dinner?"

Aimee shrugged. "Don't know," she said nonchalantly -- then her eyes lit up with a certain wild excitement. "I'm sure we'll find something fun, though." She laughed lightly, then leaned in close to kiss him on the lips. It was just their first date; hell, it had hardly begun -- but they necked like lovers, holding and kissing each other repeatedly, until Ben pulled away again with a smile.

In town, they found a pleasant restaurant that served good food and had an interesting atmosphere, too -- one which suited them both perfectly. Once inside, they sat down together in a booth near the front window, where they could watch people walking by outside while they ate. Dinner was delicious. Afterwards, they went out into the city streets, exploring this way and that, laughing and carousing as they enjoyed the night-life of the downtown area.

They found a little bar with upbeat music playing inside, and they decided to pop in, eager at the prospect of some drinks and dancing. The place was lively and full of energy. There were lots of attractive women around, too -- some of whom made their interest in Ben clear, passing him looks of longing and desire. He enjoyed the attention, but he didn't approach anyone. He wanted to make this night all about Aimee.

They sipped on cocktails for several minutes before getting up to dance. Aimee led Ben toward the floor, and soon they were moving rhythmically against each other as he held her tight. Many watched -- men wishing to be in Ben's position, women longing to be in Aimee's. But tonight the two were inseparable dance partners -- moving to the beat, laughing and flirting and playing, falling harder and harder for each other as they did.

He took her home not long after that. He led her into his apartment, and as she looked around, she smiled happily at him.

"It's nice," she told him. Then she kissed him on the cheek as she brushed past him, heading toward the big sofa in the center of the living space. She kicked off her shoes along the way. Then, turning and locking her eyes onto his, she started taking off everything else. Her green top went first, peeled off slowly to tease him. Then she undid her bra and let it fall away from her body. She unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them over her hips until they dropped down around her ankles; then she kicked them aside.

Ben smirked as he came closer and started to shed his own clothes. Once he'd stripped down to his boxers, he joined her on the couch, sitting and taking her into his lap. There they made out passionately once more, their hands roaming freely all over each other.

In no time, their last vestments were cast aside and forgotten. Ben's boxers and Aimee's panties made a lovely pair, lying together on the sofa's armrest. Ben and Aimee themselves made an even lovelier pair. With great need, Aimee mounted him, guiding his rigid pole to her soaked entrance -- and then, after a few introductory grinds and long mutual moans, they found their pace and fucked like crazy.

Aimee rode his cock atop the couch for a long while, moaning loudly all the way through two intense climaxes. Ben loved how soft Aimee felt against his skin, how needy and submissive and eager she was. He enjoyed watching her breasts bounce up and down as her hips rocked atop his. Here and there he offered, through body language, to take the lead -- rocking his hips up once or twice into her -- but she always shook her head, pushing him back down. She wanted him to lie back and enjoy the ride; nothing more. Not for now.

Aimee steered all the pace and the action until, finally, she shivered and came a third time, gasping in her release. Then she dismounted. "Your turn," she offered simply -- and they switched up to doggy style.

He watched her move eagerly into position, kneeling on the couch, resting her elbows atop the rear cushions. Her alabaster ass jutted outward, ready to be taken. Now standing, Ben moved behind her and grabbed onto that presented ass firmly, possessively -- and he fucked her.

Aimee cried out with each thrust now; he was plunging deeper and deeper, his intensity rising with every motion. The big pillows muffled her cries as she buried her head in the plush sofa, riding out the fuck of her life. Ben, too, got vocal -- moaning and gasping and professing sweet words until he came, flooding her depths with his release.

"Ah!" Aimee cried as his cock throbbed inside her, spurting pure liquid joy into her channel. "Oh, god, mmmm..."

Ben leaned in, kissed her shoulder, whispered a soft "Thank you for tonight" -- and then, moments later, they were cuddling together on the couch, naked and satiated, glad to be in each other's company.

He couldn't believe just how hot this day had been -- and it was only the first of many exciting days ahead. His bracelet and its magic seemed to assure him of that much. And would it lie? He had Alicia in his phone contacts, just a call away, ready for round two whenever he proposed it. He had Shaheen right next door, eager to slut it up for him any time he came knocking. Those two truths alone would've meant more new excitement in his life than he ever could have hoped for before the bracelet -- and now, atop all that, there was the lithe, freckled cutie he'd just emptied his balls into.

He got the feeling the real fun was only beginning. After all... he smirked as he realized it. He hadn't even explored the prospect of a threesome yet.

Aimee and Ben enjoyed their afterglow on the couch for a long, relaxing while; then they moved to his bed. Her body slid against his as she kissed him softly under the sheets. "I think this is the start of something great," she whispered to him tenderly. He smiled as he wrapped his arm around her warm frame and held her close. As they fell asleep together, Ben knew for certain that he agreed with her.

But he had no idea how much better things were about to get -- not yet.

crrrying
crrrying
135 Followers