Love and Fortune Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got a quick response from Alicia within minutes. [ Halfway done! Just now leaving Aimee's place. ] Then, from Aimee: [ Feels good to purge all this shit and start fresh! ]

Alicia followed up with another quick message, bringing a different subject to the table. [ I went ahead and emailed a resignation to my boss on the drive in. Felt great! Won't have to deal with her bullshit any longer. Hope it works out for you guys if you're planning the same! ]

Ben and Shaheen met eyes then, realizing the same thing. "Oh, yeah," Shaheen said. "Our jobs. Those ought to go, too."

Ben thought about the unforgiving work that had taken up most of his time before the bracelet and the magic had intervened. He'd worked as a web designer, putting together websites and landing pages for a range of clients; he'd gotten paid well enough for it, but he'd never found it fulfilling or even particularly enjoyable. The idea of being free of it all sounded pretty damn appealing to him, especially now that he didn't need to worry about money anymore.

"Alright," he said. "If we're gonna dump the dead weight, we ought to dump all of it."

He pulled out his phone and typed out a quick email to his boss. He told all the truth he could, though he spared any details about magical bracelets or harems. "Came into some money, and I've got a lot to sort out now," he wrote. "Sorry I can't exactly give a two-week notice. If I have to, I can put in some hours remotely for a time."

But when his boss's prompt reply came, he was glad to learn there'd be no such obligation. "Don't worry about it," the email read. "Glad to hear about your windfall. Hope things work out -- it's been a pleasure having you on our team."

Ben breathed a soft sigh of relief. "Well, that was easy," he remarked.

"Told you it would be," Shaheen replied. "Super-luck. Best power ever when you need to get your way. Am I right?"

He snickered at that. "Don't know what I ever did without it." Then he glanced over at Shaheen's phone, eyeing the message she was about to send. "I don't think I ever even asked what your job was." Then he smirked at her. "Wait, don't tell me. You were a fitness model -- something like that?"

She rolled her eyes at him playfully -- and also laughed a little bit. "I like when you flatter me," she said. "But no. My job wasn't anything glamorous. I did social media marketing... helping companies reach out to customers online, and all that jazz. Wasn't bad at it, either. Just wasn't exactly my lifelong dream."

Shaheen swiped her phone's screen, sending off her email with one last chuckle. Not long after, a notification chimed in her inbox. She showed it to Ben, grinning proudly. "And it looks like that's all behind me now," she crowed happily.

"Vacation for life now, babe," he joked. "A life of leisure. No worries, and no work to do."

She laughed and nodded -- then leaned in a little, whispering into his ear so the driver wouldn't hear her: "Maybe I'll just do you instead."

A smile crept across Ben's face. He liked where this was going.

In time, they got another text from Alicia. This one was a photo, a selfie in front of a run-down house: her old place, the one she'd shared with all those housemates. Alicia was standing on the porch, gesturing back toward the door; her expression was a sort of mock melancholy. [ About to say goodbye to the old haunt, ] her accompanying text read. [ Just a few things to grab, a few housemates to say goodbye to... and a few to toss one last middle finger at. ] Ben smirked; he loved it when Alicia's humor showed.

[ Can't wait to hear the stories about all that, ] he texted back. Then he looked over at Shaheen, an idea forming. "What would you say to video-calling her? I'd kinda like to see this."

She looked back at him and smiled slyly. "Why not?"

Ben pulled up his video call app, finding Alicia's contact quickly. A few rings later, he watched as his raven-haired girlfriend's image appeared on the screen. "Pleasant surprise," Alicia greeted him cheerily. "Let me guess -- you wanted to see the zoo." She flipped her camera to front-view, then panned the phone around as she moved through the crowded and cluttered living room. Sounds of rambunctious voices echoed all about; Alicia pointed the camera this way and that as people came and went. Some guys were yelling rowdily as they watched a sports game on the old living room TV; a mousy girl was talking animatedly on the phone in the kitchen; heavy metal music was blaring from a door left ajar in the hallway.

"Pretty much how it always is here," Alicia said with a shrug. "Won't be anything I'll miss."

"Wow," Shaheen said into the phone. "Talk about a change of pace! Living there must've felt like living in a nuthouse."

Alicia chuckled as she walked up a small flight of stairs, heading for her bedroom. "I made do," she assured. "They're not all bad, anyway. In fact..." As she stepped into the upstairs hallway, she turned the phone around -- and Ben blinked as he saw the Latina girl who stepped into frame, carrying a box.

"This should be all your personal stuff, Alicia," the girl said -- then paused and smiled as she noticed the phone. "Oh! Is that your new boyfriend on the line?"

"Yep. One of my new girlfriends, too. Guys, say hello to Moka."

Strange as it was to think about 'staring' through a phone camera, Ben tried not to stare nonetheless as Moka came closer in. She was all lean curves and sun-kissed caramel skin, with long black hair that swished as she walked. When she set down the box, Ben's eyes widened even further as he saw her chest -- perfectly formed C-cups that filled out the little white crop-top she wore. Short jean shorts accentuated her legs to a similarly stunning effect, with strappy sandals completing the ensemble in an elegant fashion.

The Latina hottie sidled up to Alicia, smiling into the camera with warm affection. Alicia giggled at Moka's obvious eagerness, then switched the display back to selfie view, holding the phone in front of them both. "I'm Alicia's favorite housemate," Moka said brightly. "No, really. She'll confirm it."

Ben laughed back. "I believe it," he said. "I'm Ben, by the way."

"And I'm Shaheen," the black girl beside him said. "Nice to meet you!"

Moka grinned back at them both. "Great to meet you, too," she chirped. "So, you two stole Alicia away, huh?"

"Them, plus the girl you met outside," Alicia cut in, referring to Aimee. "Oh, and a French heiress who's totally loaded... like I mentioned, it's a crazy story."

All four exchanged amused glances on both ends of the line -- then Moka shook her head, smiling fondly into the camera. "Honestly," she said to Ben and Shaheen, "I'm glad you guys are getting Alicia out of here. I always had a feeling she was destined for better things than this dump." That earned a couple of laughs from them all -- but Moka's next admission seemed almost to strike a somber chord: "Just wish I could get out alongside her."

Ben couldn't deny what he felt right then. A little twinge of magic surged out of his bracelet, making him shiver -- and suddenly he was aware of a very real possibility. Infatuation with the Latina beauty turned to tangible desire as a plan began to come clear.

He turned to Shaheen and caught her looking back at him with similar desire flickering across her face. Then, on the phone screen, Alicia's gaze sharpened a bit as it hit her too; even at a distance, through the deep connection the magic had forged between them, there was no mistaking this new, sudden, mutual interest in Moka. They'd all felt this before, after all: the recognition of an arrival, a gift from the magic, presented for the taking.

"Want a change of scenery?" Ben asked Moka, his confidence rising as he spoke into the phone. The other three looked on: Shaheen and Alicia with anticipation, Moka with curiosity. "Why don't you come visit us for the night? Ride back with Alicia and Aimee. We'd be glad to have you over at the estate for dinner. And you'd be welcome to stay overnight if you'd like, too."

"Really?" Moka asked excitedly; then she turned toward Alicia for confirmation. Alicia nodded -- knowing full well where this was going, and on board with it all, one hundred percent. She liked Moka; as close friends and housemates, their bond was already there. Now she understood how much deeper that bond could get, under these new and different circumstances -- and how much more they all could come to love her together. It was perfect timing, too; with their plan to amass new lovers already in swing, a candidate like Moka was more than ideal. There was no reason at all to pass up this chance.

"Come on, Moka," Alicia insisted. "It'll be fun." She put an arm around the Latina girl, pulling her closer. "We'll show you how amazing it is -- this new life we've found."

"A friend of Alicia's is a friend of ours, after all," Shaheen affirmed.

That earned a wide smile from Moka. "Okay, then -- let's do it!" she replied cheerfully. Then she turned back to Alicia: "Let me pack a little bag real quick. Gotta prepare."

"Don't pack too heavy," Ben reassured her. "Trust us when we say it -- just about everything will be provided."

Moka nodded. "Ah, I'm so excited," she said -- and with that, she hurried off, disappearing from frame as she went for her bedroom.

Alicia and Shaheen both broke into smiles at that point; Ben couldn't help but join them, too. "Now, that's what I call a bonus," he declared with a grin.

"Sure made the trip back to the old place worth it," Alicia replied, speaking softly into the phone. "I hardly even care about my stuff, really. Maybe it was her I was really hoping to bring back all along."

"No kidding," Shaheen commended. "If this were a contest -- bringing back the best thing from your old place -- I think you'd have just won, Alicia."

The raven-haired beauty giggled. "Just wait until Aimee finds out. And Eleni. Oh, this is going to be good."

"Guess we'll see you back at the estate," Ben said happily. "Soon, hopefully. I can't wait to meet Moka in person."

"She can't wait to meet you either," Alicia replied -- and then, with a wink and a wave and a final "Later, love," she closed out the call.

"Well, then," Shaheen said to Ben. "Looks like things just continue to get better."

"For us?" he replied, leaning in to kiss her. "They always will, babe. I'm glad I brought you along for this ride." As their lips met, he knew she wholeheartedly agreed.

***

Ben and Shaheen got back to the estate well ahead of the others. They found Eleni waiting outside for them, clad in a light, summery outfit that radiated elegance, yet did little to hide her spectacular form. She welcomed them back warmly as they stepped from the car, then offered her help in unloading the boxes of luggage -- which Ben and Shaheen both declined gladly, instead opting to carry their items themselves as they followed Eleni back inside the mansion.

"So," the French beauty said as they moved down the hallway. "I'm told there was a little surprise amid all the moving-out?" Indeed, they'd alerted Eleni to Moka's impending arrival via text message before they'd arrived back; they'd kept the details vague, though, not wanting to give away everything prematurely. Still, Eleni seemed intrigued by the news, smiling knowingly as she imagined how this new addition might play out among their growing group of lovers.

Shaheen nodded with an amused expression. "That would be the case," she said cheerfully. "Long story short? It turns out Alicia had this hot housemate she hadn't told us about. Like, drop-dead hot. We convinced Alicia to bring her over."

Eleni's eyes glinted. "You know," she said, "I didn't bring it up earlier, but all along, I had a feeling this little retrieval task would somehow end with you four bringing a new playmate home." She paused, then added coyly: "After all... well, we tend to be quite lucky in those sorts of matters."

"We do sure seem to keep stumbling across amazing women," Ben agreed, grinning -- knowing Eleni would catch on that the statement referred to her as well. "What can I say? We've got super-luck, and I think our intention is pretty clearly set."

"You know it," Shaheen affirmed with a merry chuckle. "In fact, I get the feeling that as long as our expansion plan is still in progress, we're only going to find more perfect partners whenever we go out -- no matter where."

They reached the door leading to one of the smaller bedrooms on the upper floor; Eleni opened it without hesitation, then glanced back at them both as she stepped inside. "Ben, I was thinking this one suited you," she said. "Feel free to spread your things out and make it your own. Shaheen, there's one much like it that I've set aside for you, too."

"Our own little private places?" Ben asked.

"If you ever need or want them," Eleni confirmed with a nod, then quickly elaborated: "Don't think this means you aren't free to share my bedroom any longer, however. You're always welcome there -- in fact, I'd prefer it. Sleeping together with all of you last night was simply perfect. I only mean to acknowledge that, sometimes, everyone likes having some privacy to themselves. Room to breathe, or think, or meditate, or whatever need strikes. It would only be right of me as a hostess to provide that just as readily."

Shaheen and Ben both smiled back at her warmly. "Fair enough," Ben said. Since the bracelet and its magic had come into his life, he hadn't even considered wanting to be alone; not when being joined with so many beautiful partners was such a pleasure. But he wasn't going to turn down a little extra space to keep as his own. "I appreciate that, Eleni."

"Alicia's going to like this option," Shaheen pointed out. "Eleni, you should've seen the crazy living arrangement she had before."

The Frenchwoman giggled. "I'm sure," she said. "In this home -- our home -- you'll all have privacy if you need it. Or we can share private moments together. Whatever suits."

With that, they split; Shaheen went to her room across the hall, while Ben settled his possessions into place within his own. Ben couldn't help noticing how Eleni lingered in the doorway, gazing fondly at him as he unpacked and arranged his things. When he was finished, he strode back up to her, and she gave him an affectionate kiss on the cheek. "All yours," she told him softly. "To use, or not. It's your decision."

"Maybe I'll fuck you in my bed if we decide we want a change of scenery," Ben suggested with a smirk.

"Did somebody mention fucking?" Shaheen crowed playfully from across the hall; that earned her a few playful barks of laughter from Ben and Eleni as they stepped out to rejoin her. Their banter never failed to remind Ben how much, beyond the amazing sex, they all genuinely liked each other. A little twinge of tangible magic from his bracelet backed up that feeling, too; he was right where he belonged, with people who truly cared about him. He'd only grow closer to these amazing women with time -- and with their expansion plan in motion, there'd be plenty of new joy coming his way, too.

He could almost envision that voice from his dream telling him that he was on the exact right path.

***

Ben's spirits only rose even higher when Moka arrived with the others. As soon as he saw the car pulling into the roundabout driveway, he hurried outside with Eleni and Shaheen, eager to lay out a warm welcome.

The three passengers stepped out of the car into view: Aimee, then Alicia, and then a curvy Latina he recognized all too well. Ben's eyes went right to Moka. Seeing her here in person beat seeing her through a video call a hundred times over. Her smile was infectious, her eyes dark and sparkling. And right now, her expression was one of pure wonder and awe.

"Oh my god," Moka said, gazing up in amazement at the manor that rose behind Ben and his companions. "This is insane! This place is huge!"

"Welcome to our home," Eleni greeted her gently, stepping forward to offer a hug. "I'm Eleni Zafira; you must be Moka."

"I am!" the Latina girl replied enthusiastically. "Moka Marquez -- Alicia's housemate." Then she turned toward Ben: "And you're Ben -- and Shaheen! Oh, wow, it's great to see you in person."

"The feeling's mutual," he said, stepping forward to greet her. "Moka, we're thrilled you could join us."

Moka's smile widened as she embraced him back; Ben had to admit it felt good to feel her body pressed against his. "Alicia's been talking about you nonstop," she confessed to him with a girlish giggle. "How good you are for her. And how amazing this... group relationship is for everybody."

"She's right," Shaheen said proudly. "Satisfaction's our priority."

"And we're damn well satisfied," Alicia agreed.

Moka exchanged an eager hug with Shaheen next -- and as Ben watched his black girlfriend embrace the Latina newcomer, he smirked at the sight of Shaheen's hand sliding down to give Moka's ass a friendly squeeze. It made Moka squirm and giggle -- an absolutely adorable reaction, but also a sign that she felt completely comfortable with this whole thing already.

"Couldn't help myself," Shaheen teased her playfully as she pulled away. "You're just so cute."

Moka returned the compliment in kind: "You're hot, too." Then she turned, looking over the gathered entourage. "You're all hot, actually," she said thoughtfully as she met Ben's eyes. "Wow. That kinda really excites me. I, um, don't usually keep company this attractive."

"No way," teased Shaheen. "You're saying the guys and girls aren't all over you all the time? With that tight Latina body of yours?"

"Well..." Moka laughed ruefully. "I always figured I sucked at flirting. Didn't get out much, either... besides jogging, and errands and stuff." She glanced up at the towering manor. "But this? This is a change of pace. Maybe I could get used to it."

"We wouldn't mind if you did," Aimee said with a sly smile.

"Moka, our house is your house for as long as you'd care to stay," Eleni announced happily. "Let me provide anything you need. Food, drinks, entertainment -- I mean it; whatever you desire."

"Sounds awesome!" Moka exclaimed. "Thank you so much, Miss Zafira. I can't even begin to..."

"Please, call me Eleni," the French heiress corrected, meeting Moka's eyes earnestly. "And you don't have to thank me, Moka, dear."

They transitioned from introductions to friendly chit-chat, beginning to walk along as they did so. Eleni led the way inside, and soon enough, they were all relaxing together in the mansion's wide living room, talking about their backgrounds and interests.

Moka told them that her chosen name was a nickname; her full name was a complex one that mainly just embarrassed her. "I know," she said sheepishly after reciting a long mish-mash of what sounded like eight different names. "Awful, right?"

Ben chuckled and shook his head. "Wouldn't be the easiest to remember," he confessed.

"It's a long story," Moka said with a sigh. "My parents are immigrants -- from Colombia. Family history is important to them. They wanted to honor a lot of ancestors in my name, I guess... so they dumped as many names as possible on me."

"Well," Aimee offered, "we can certainly stick to calling you Moka. It's cute -- where'd it come from, anyway?"

Moka expressed that she'd always been a fan of anime and manga, and explained that the nickname 'Moka' came from a series called 'Faerie Dreams' that she'd watched when she was younger. When the others expressed curiosity, she described the story: "It's about this young boy, Hiroshi, who moves to a new town where everything seems a little... supernatural. Magical. He doesn't understand it until he meets these faeries who grant happiness to anyone pure of heart. I know it sounds crazy, but hey, it's a fun watch. Back when I was a kid, some of my friends started calling me Moka after one of the faerie girls -- and it's stuck since then."