Love and Fortune Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben smiled at that. "I like that. You've got a cool nickname."

"Thanks!" Moka replied with a big smile. "And... now that I think about it, the whole plot is kind of similar to what's happening to me all of a sudden. Getting to come visit this magical place -- maybe I'm living my own Faerie Dreams right now!" She laughed merrily, and everyone joined in, happy for her.

Everyone found that they got along swimmingly with Moka -- but of course, with the bracelet's magic helping things along, that was guaranteed from the start. It didn't surprise Ben that she fit in perfectly. He knew the bracelet was more than capable of guiding him to compatible partners; the rest was up to his instincts and desires. He soon had an arm draped comfortably around her as he sat beside her on the wide couch. She didn't balk or object, and in fact seemed quite content in his embrace.

They shared stories about themselves and their pasts, laughing together about funny memories and exchanging thoughts about life and love and all things else. Ben loved the sound of her voice and her easygoing manner. She had a natural charm that drew him in and made her presence a joy. To his happiness, he found that everything his girlfriends had assured him of this morning was turning out to be quite true; though he was well familiar at this point with the pleasures of polyamory, snaring Moka didn't feel routine or rote or forced in any way. It felt completely organic -- like this was exactly where he was supposed to be, right here and now, with this person. Guided by magic, their amorous connection came with ease and grew steadily with grace.

Ben knew Moka was feeling the magic, too. Perhaps it was an effect of his power growing -- he understood that this time, no explanation would even be required. Already she sensed the bond between the lovers in this room; how strongly their feelings for each other ran. Already she understood the magic, and its source in the bracelet -- and the enhanced rapport created among its participants. She understood -- and in a way, always had -- that there was an open offer, unspoken yet clearly evident: if she wanted, she could join them.

When Moka's hand stroked softly up Ben's arm and touched the wooden beads, Ben knew exactly where she stood on all these matters. Like the others, she'd come to terms with it in her own way -- and this time, he hadn't even needed to say a word. The bracelet's magic, stronger now than ever, had steered for him.

He knew where he stood, too. [ Share the gift, ] he remembered the voice from his dream. [ Amass. Expand. ]

"This... relationship," Moka said softly; a slight accent he hadn't even noticed before came in a little thicker as newfound passion clouded her words. "There's something magical about it, isn't there?"

Ben looked into her eyes; they glittered with emotion and fast-building excitement. "Yeah. There is."

"I want to be a part of it," she said -- and then, impulsively, she leaned forward and kissed him.

He knew he should have been surprised, but under the magic, everything melted instantly into acceptance. This was meant to be -- and Moka knew it too. Her lips were soft and pliant against his; her hands were firm and warm on his cheeks; her tongue slipped out and caressed his own with sensuous familiarity. He responded without hesitation, wrapping his arms around her slender frame and returning all she gave with equal warmth and intensity.

"This is a good place to fall in love, isn't it?"

It was Alicia who'd spoken as Ben and Moka pulled gently apart. Moka blushed prettily as she turned to meet the eyes of her long-time housemate and friend -- who'd been sitting on her other side all along. Alicia smiled back, her eyes gently twinkling as she ran a hand along Moka's thigh. So much passed between them without words in that moment: reassurance of the affection they'd always shared as friends; recognition of a newfound attraction growing between them. Their fingers intertwined, and Moka voiced a thought softly: "Here, I could fall in love many times over, couldn't I?"

Alicia nodded joyfully as she leaned closer. "You catch on quick," she whispered back playfully to Moka -- and then she kissed her.

All eyes in the room went to the two as they rushed past the boundaries of platonic friendship, the magic instantly shattering all doubts and hesitations. Moka's mouth found Alicia's with eager need; her hand slid to the raven-haired girl's hip and held on tight as the kiss deepened. Ben couldn't help feeling a swell of pride and joy when he saw how naturally they slid into intimacy. They both seemed so at ease and at home -- as if these moments were destined.

"Oh, wow," Moka murmured as their kiss broke. "That was..." She trailed off.

"Nice?" Alicia offered with a smirk.

"Yeah." Moka grinned mischievously. "I mean, all this time I knew you, I had no idea you could kiss like that."

"I didn't exactly advertise it," Alicia said with a cheerful laugh. "I would have if I'd known you'd be so eager to kiss me back."

"Well, all that's behind us now, isn't it?" Moka paused thoughtfully as her mind made the conclusion. "Now that we're here, I think I'm going to want to do that a lot more. That, and a lot else." She looked around the room at the others, meeting each gaze and seeing acceptance in every expression. "I mean, if you all would have me..."

"Mhmm," Shaheen nodded in approval. "Don't think I'll mind one bit if you stick around."

Eleni smiled at Moka. "Me neither, darling."

"It's the magic, isn't it?" Moka said, touching Ben's bracelet again as she turned. "That's making all this feel so natural? It feels like... well, all I have to do is let go of my inhibitions and be swept away by this amazing wave of love."

Ben grinned widely as he felt Moka's fingers lace into his. "Embrace that," he told her. "In this house -- in this relationship -- we don't let anything hold us back. Not from what we really want. Here, we take what we want." He held the Colombian beauty's gaze; she stared lovingly back at him for a moment, then nodded. "So," he prompted her. "What is it you want right now?"

"Maybe," she began, "we could go somewhere a little more private." Her eyes glimmered with a wicked excitement. "There's gotta be a bedroom in this place, right?"

Ben laughed. "Plenty to choose from."

As his own excitement grew, he realized what he wanted. For a moment, he wasn't sure how to ask it without disappointing the others. But a little pulse of magic from the bracelet reminded him that disappointment wasn't a possibility here. Whatever he wanted was what they wanted, too; his lovers would understand. They'd give him room if it meant making his first experience with Moka that much more special. Hell, they'd even discussed privacy today already.

He stood, offering Moka a hand to guide her up off the couch. "Upstairs," he told her simply, his tone equal parts inviting and commanding. Moka accepted the gesture with a delighted grin -- then they both turned to Alicia.

"Alicia, princesa," Moka said hotly. "You're joining us."

Alicia smirked as she got to her feet. "You don't have to tell me twice, beautiful," she said slyly.

As the three turned to leave, the others watched them intently from where they sat. "Looks like you three have some fun planned," Aimee said. "We'll leave you to it. Go. Bond. Explore. Show Moka what this new life can be."

Ben met her eyes and saw understanding. If he felt at all guilty that he'd be leaving his other girlfriends out, that look helped him cast aside such notions. Not every encounter in their polyamorous lifestyle would have to include everyone; that was normal and natural. He would fuck Aimee later; she knew that as well as he did. All would be okay.

"We'll all have our own fun in the meantime," Shaheen offered, further reinforcing his peace of mind. "Don't worry; we'll all rendezvous later."

"I propose we go out for a noontime swim," Eleni proposed to Aimee and Shaheen. "The weather's perfect for it today, after all."

"Will it get sexy?" Aimee asked, smirking.

"It certainly can," came Eleni's salacious promise.

"Then I'm in," the freckled brunette replied. Giggling and murmuring something to each other about skinny-dipping, Shaheen and Aimee both followed Eleni out of the living room; the French heiress put both her arms around the girls' waists as she led the way. Alicia and Moka, meanwhile, remained behind, their eyes now both glued to Ben. He got the message: what happened now was up to him.

"This way," he spoke invitingly, leading the way to the staircase. He ushered Moka ahead of him when they came to the flight; the Colombian beauty walked ahead, smirking, swaying her hips with every step as she started to climb. As Ben followed, he gazed at Moka's sexy body from behind, feeling his heartbeat quicken as her hypnotizing ass led the way.

At the top of the stairs, Ben pressed ahead again. He steered the girls toward the nearest bedroom: the one Eleni had given him earlier today. The girls admired the personalized decor spread about the comfortable space -- posters and art he'd bought at conventions; books and knickknacks on shelves; the small and practical desk set up with his computer -- but all that was extra flourish. The one thing that demanded their focus was the bed.

Alicia and Moka slipped their arms around Ben, giggling as they urged him forward. He was up on the mattress before he knew it. Long touches and blissful kisses were traded around. His shirt came off; Moka was kissing down his chest, while Alicia slid behind him, her hands running all over his bare back and shoulders.

"Mmm," Alicia murmured into his neck. "Nice to see you've made this space your own."

"Yeah," he softly answered. "Feels like I've really moved in now." He sighed happily, feeling Alicia's hands slide along his sides as the raven-haired beauty continued to kiss his neck. "And now?"

"Now, we break it in," Alicia answered for him.

Moka giggled. "I'd call this an upgrade from the old house," she said. "What I liked best about the old place, I get to keep." She looked up at Alicia adoringly. "And everything new here..."Her hands moved to Ben's belt, undoing the buckle with deft precision. "...is so very exciting."

Ben shivered as she freed him from his jeans and underwear. Moka let out a satisfied breath as she drank in the sight of his erection, her expression full of admiration and delight. "Yeah," she softly affirmed; Ben felt her breath tickle his length. "Definitely never done this with a roommate before." Her fingers curled around the base of his shaft, making him tense in anticipation -- then he felt the heaven of her lips on his cockhead as she took him into her mouth.

"Oh, wow," Ben breathed as she slid down his shaft, the sensations leaving him paralyzed. He hadn't expected Moka to be so forward; he'd envisioned setting the pace, blowing her mind. Yet here she was, already blowing his.

"You mentioned taking what we want," Moka reminded him gently as she came up for air -- then she was back at it, working his cock with hunger. His head fell back as he felt her warm mouth engulf him again and again, her eyes staring up at him with rapt adoration all the while.

Alicia kissed the back of his neck. "Don't hamper your expectations around us, babe," she reminded him in a whisper -- and when his bracelet's magic pulsed along with her affirmation, he could almost envision that voice from his dream speaking in tandem with his corporeal lover. "Expect to be worshipped. That's what you deserve."

Through the following minutes, none of them needed words; there was the magic between them and the ecstasy his women brought him, and that was enough. Ben's mind melted away as Moka's mouth pleased him unrelentingly; Alicia's hands roamed across his skin, sending electric shocks through him in turn. All along, the flow of the magic reminded him not to doubt or question any of this; there was no need to feel guilty about being the center of attention. His pleasure was his partners' pleasure; serving him was their joy. All he had to do was surrender to the bliss they imparted.

He didn't even need to speak the words when he wanted more. As if reading his mind, Alicia kicked the next phase into gear -- sliding around him, pushing gently against his chest. "Down, boy," she playfully instructed; he eagerly complied. As he lay back, propped up by his elbows, he watched Alicia and Moka strip off their garments one piece after another. Their toned, curvy bodies gleamed in the filtered afternoon light; Ben marveled at how perfectly they complemented one another's beauty, their contrasting flesh -- alabaster white and golden-brown -- perfectly harmonious. They were both sensual in their own right, but together they were something more: a tour-de-force of seductiveness that left Ben weak with desire.

He didn't have to wait long before their touch resumed. Alicia glued her slender form to his side, making room for Moka to straddle his waist. The Colombian beauty didn't hesitate to grab that offered spotlight, moving right into position. Her tanned legs hugged his torso; Ben felt her heat as she sank down, teasing his shaft with her smooth, silky entrance.

"Now," Moka said huskily, "I take what I really want."

With that, she guided his length inside her, slowly sinking herself onto him until he was fully buried inside her slick channel. Ben moaned wordlessly at the sensation. Moka looked like an angel, her taut body tensing atop him, eyes closed, face tilted upward in pure ecstasy. Acting on instinct, he reached out and grabbed hold of her ass, squeezing it roughly as she began to grind.

"Fuck," Moka exclaimed, a shiver of primal joy running through her. "This feels... aaagh, amazing!"

She settled into a steady rhythm within moments. As their passion mounted, Ben wrapped his arms around her, pulling her body down against his, holding her tight as she rode him. Her full breasts pressed against his chest; her face hovered inches from his, their eyes locked together, their lips close enough to kiss.

Awash in sensations that made it hard to think straight, Moka might not have had the capacity to understand it yet, but what she felt went deeper than pleasure: it was a magical bonding, a sacred initiation into the bracelet's network of love and fortune. With each sensual movement of her hips, with each pulse of pleasure from the throbbing cock inside her, her connection with Ben's magic deepened. Something deep at the core of her being resonated and hummed with the power of this coupling; she was binding herself to the man beneath her, and it felt good -- so goddamn good.

"Ah," Ben heard her groan lightly. "Fucking... perfect."

"That's it," came Alicia's encouraging voice. "Fuck her, Ben. Show her what she gets -- what this life is like."

Moka grunted in excitement, her hips moving as if they had a will of their own -- up and down, bouncing on Ben's cock. Then she switched gears, starting to rock back and forth on him instead, letting out a breathy sigh as she felt the difference in pleasure; every movement brought a new sensation. Every second spent with Ben's cock inside her blew her mind all over again.

And she could have this whenever she wanted now.

That realization sent a tremor through Moka's body, and her fervor grew as she lost herself to joy. She stared down at Ben, awash with wonder and lustful delight. As he watched her lose control of her senses, he felt his own orgasm rising -- the first of many he'd enjoy this afternoon. Neither felt any regret, any need to hold back. Neither felt that they ever would again.

***

Ben indulged in Moka and Alicia for the better part of an hour. They fucked, tasted, and satisfied one another in every way they desired. Not for one moment did anyone feel left out; orgasms ripped and roared through all three over and over. All the while, Ben felt his bonds with Alicia and Moka growing stronger through intoxicating magic.

Finally the three broke for rest, flopping together onto the mattress in a sweaty pile of post-coital bliss. "Wow," Moka exhaled, still dazed. "That was..." She trailed off, unable to find words for such an experience.

"Amazing?" Ben suggested.

Moka smiled and nodded. "The best thing I've ever been a part of, for sure. Thank you so much for sharing it with me."

"It's our pleasure, babe," Alicia tenderly assured her.

The girls snuggled close, kissing and touching one another tenderly; in the moment, Ben simply enjoyed the sight of what the magic had done. Formerly friends and housemates, the two had become lovers, the bond between them having deepened immeasurably in the span of one incredible day. As the magic pulsed palpably around all three, Ben felt a sense of pride for the women -- proud for what they were becoming together, and proud for having played a part.

Of course, it wasn't long at all before they were both embracing him as well, kissing him over and over again -- reminding him that the bonds they'd forged today weren't just to one another.

"So, what should we do next?" Ben asked them softly. "I mean... not that I can't think of plenty of things."

Both girls grinned, sliding off the bed and heading for the door. "We should rejoin the others down by the pool," Moka suggested. "Bet they're missing us."

"Sounds perfect," Ben agreed, following after them. He glanced behind him only once to note they'd all left their clothes on the floor; he smirked lightly to himself when he realized they wouldn't be getting dressed again. Fair enough, he thought. Not that they needed to.

At the pool, they found Eleni, Aimee, and Shaheen swimming nude in the shallows, talking animatedly among themselves. Eleni noticed their entrance and waved them over with a cheerful smile.

"What did we miss?" Alicia called out.

"Oh, just a little girl talk," came Aimee's bright reply. "We just mentioned how we really ought to buy some swimsuits -- not that there's anything wrong with skinny-dipping, of course."

"Indeed," Eleni said. "I figured we could put a shopping trip on our schedule tomorrow. Hit up all the high-end stores."

"For bikinis?" Ben asked, excited by the thought of his girls in the most expensive and skimpy swimsuits money could buy.

"And lingerie, too," Shaheen added, batting her eyes. That gave Ben a whole new mental image to drool over.

Soon, everyone was splashing about naked in the water, laughing as they swam and played. They were together, they were happy; they had a beautiful home, without any obligations but to their own desires. Here, they didn't even have to fret about modesty or decorum -- and all knew how best to take advantage of that.

As Moka took a break, sitting on the edge of the pool with her legs dangling in the water, Eleni came up beside her. "Feeling at home?" the French blonde asked coyly.

"Very much so," was Moka's proud reply. "I can stay here, can't I?"

"I think you know the answer already," Eleni told her -- then tacked on another thing. "That reminds me. The girls and I are already planning on decking out a room for you. Your dream room, if you will. Anything you want, name it and we'll provide it."

"Oh, wow," Moka breathed. "I never expected anyone would do so much for me... without asking a thing in return. There's not a catch, is there?"

Eleni laughed heartily at that. "No catch. Moka, you're part of this love-knot, so that means you're family now."

"Eleni, thank you so, so much." Overcome with joy, Moka leaned in and pecked Eleni's lips.

The heiress giggled. "Like I told you, darling -- no thanks necessary. But, all the same, you're welcome."

Together, they looked out at the pool -- delighted to see that Ben's hands had just gone between Shaheen and Aimee's legs underneath the water, and that what promised to be another long bout of fun was just getting started. "You're always welcome," Eleni repeated -- and then she slipped into the pool, beckoning her newest lover after her. Moka followed, giggling as she and Eleni zeroed in on the action, eager to join in.