Love and Fortune Ch. 05

Story Info
Dining out, and taking home a sexy new companion.
13k words
4.82
6k
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crrrying
crrrying
134 Followers

Author's Note

My apologies for going MIA for a while. Life happens! All the same, I've been steadily working on this story, and the starts of a few new others. Don't think I'm abandoning anything here -- in fact, I'm quite eager to keep developing the story of Ben, his magic, and his ever-expanding harem. It might just take a while to get to a new chapter here and there.

Expect plenty of fun and fucking around in this one! I also experimented a bit more than before with some different POV's and perspectives from some of the women. As for the next chapter (which is definitely coming sooner), that's when the plot might just thicken... so stay tuned.

Chapter 5: A Night Out

The group of six settled into pool fun and spent the rest of the afternoon without worry -- talking and relaxing, playing and fucking. They all took turns in and out of the water, passing each other around for sexplay in every possible combination, pairing off or forming threesomes, allowing themselves to indulge in whatever little whim or desire came their way.

It all came so naturally. Ben couldn't remember when he'd last felt so comfortable, so at ease in his own skin -- or more importantly, in the company of others who felt so similarly free. He knew he could trust his newfound lovers. He knew his desires mattered; that his wants were worthy of pursuit, because these women had proven they were willing to follow wherever he led them. It was a heady feeling; a powerful recognition of control and consent and pure satisfaction all at once. And he was certain the magic pulsing between them would continue to bring them closer together and deepen their connection further still.

Best of all, it felt so damn good.

His women all felt amazing on his cock. Their wet bodies glided easily against his in a way that left him continually gasping for more. When his girlfriends weren't busy with him, they touched and caressed one another, sharing each other's bodies lovingly and passionately whenever the opportunity arose. They teased and pleasured each other without hesitation; they kissed and licked and sucked on one another with unrestrained enthusiasm, reveling in each other's presence while simultaneously craving Ben's participation too.

All he had to do was show up for it, let go, and allow pleasure and magic to lead the way.

Their play went on until the hues of sunset began to spread over the sky. Ben and his girlfriends climbed out of the pool and dried themselves off, well satisfied for now -- and ready to settle into new plans for the evening.

"We ought to see about dinner," Eleni spoke, reaching over to retrieve her phone from the chaise she'd left it on. "I think we should go out. Somewhere nice, of course -- to celebrate all that we've found together. In fact, I know the perfect place."

"That downtown spot you mentioned?" Ben asked curiously, recalling an offhand comment she'd made a while back. "With the view of the river? I did like the sound of that."

"I'll make a reservation for eight o'clock," Eleni confirmed. "We should start getting ready. No need to dress too fancy -- well, unless you simply want to. Just be set to go by the time our ride gets here."

Ben couldn't help but smile, feeling equal parts excited and at ease. It seemed like everything was always perfectly planned in this new life of his. Eleni definitely had a certain knack for managing everyone's affairs and coordinating their activities. He supposed it was no surprise; she was clearly an organizer at heart. He imagined that anyone with that much money to their name was -- or ought to be, anyway, or surely the wealth would not last. He recalled tales of common idiots who'd won lottery prizes and then carelessly tossed all the millions out before long at all. Eleni, on the other hand, was shrewd, whip-smart, and always thinking three steps ahead -- and her money, it seemed, wasn't ever going to run out.

All the better for them now -- for that near-limitless wealth was the source that sustained this beautiful new lifestyle.

Ben and his women got themselves ready; upstairs, Eleni's many spacious closets and wardrobes were well stocked with all necessary stylings for a night out. Among the girls, there was much banter and play as they tried on outfits and jewelry, helping each other pick the perfect look. Ben found he just enjoyed watching them in their element. Whatever they wore, he knew he'd find them beautiful, but if this vast selection brought them joy, then he was glad they had it.

Dressed and ready, they came downstairs just as the white limousine pulled into the driveway. Moka gawked openly at the luxury vehicle; Alicia nudged her and smirked as if to say 'First time?'

"Get used to this," Aimee said proudly to their newest companion. "We travel in style now."

Eleni led them toward the opulent car, waving at the chauffeur politely as they passed him by. Ben followed after his girlfriends, then took in the sight of the limo's plush interior, finding it both funny and wonderful that it seemed so familiar to him now. True; he'd gotten accustomed to traveling in such a manner, thanks to his time spent with Eleni. And he understood the appeal of it now -- he liked being able to sit back and relax while someone else handled driving duties. Plus, the extra space was more than worth it. There was plenty of room for everyone to spread out comfortably.

Ben sat in between Moka and Shaheen on one of the long seats that lined the side of the cabin. Eleni told the driver to head to the restaurant she'd mentioned, then settled into the seat across from Ben and began texting furiously on her phone. Ben looked at her briefly, noticing how she kept glancing at him slyly out of the corner of her eye. He wondered what she was thinking behind those knowing glances.

"Arranging something?" Aimee asked her.

Eleni nodded and smiled, putting her phone away. "I just upgraded us to the private room at the back of the restaurant. It's closed off from the public seating area, so that'll give us complete privacy for dinner tonight."

"That sounds like our style," Ben agreed readily, grinning at Eleni, already thankful. It still impressed him how perfect her ideas always seemed to be.

"Sounds sexy," Alicia added with a smirk.

Eleni winked. "Isn't it?" she teased. "Best thing is, it'd usually be a fool's errand to try to book the room on short notice like this. But I thought I'd try my luck." She shot a knowing glance at Ben, and he got her meaning immediately. "Looks like somebody canceled their bachelor party a couple hours back. We've just jumped in on the opening."

"Super-luck comes through for us yet again," Shaheen gushed.

"All the amenities will still be set up for us, of course," Eleni's explanation continued. "Full privacy, drinks on demand... and all the establishment's most eye-catching female staff." The Frenchwoman giggled at that. "Oh, yes. I definitely made sure that last perk carries over to us."

"Sounds like the perfect playground for our magic," Aimee offered, excitement mounting in her voice.

"We're talking a totally closed-off space, right?" Moka piped up. "Like, no prying eyes from the outside?"

"That's the idea," came Eleni's confirmation. "No onlookers; not any who wouldn't fit right in with our usual antics, that is. As for the ones who will be there? We can decide how they'll play in."

Ben felt approval from the magic in his mind as his power confirmed everything. The bracelet's influence had already arranged the perfect night out: unparalleled amenities, pretty attendants, and complete privacy...

...should anything sexy ensue. He smirked at the magic's reminder of that possibility. But then, it was always a possibility. And with the promise of that voice in his dream still fresh in his mind -- amass more lovers, and new possibilities will come -- it felt like something more than a possibility all the same.

The only thing that the magic couldn't assure him of was how exactly it would go -- because that, Ben realized, would be up to him.

The limo arrived at the restaurant shortly thereafter, and everyone piled out. Ben and Eleni led the way in, and they met with the hostess: a tall, tanned brunette who escorted them directly to the private dining room at the back of the restaurant. The room was well-decorated and spacious, offering a long table with room enough for everyone -- plus a private bar counter facing a wide window that overlooked the city nightscape outside. All these amenities would be theirs to enjoy. But what Ben noticed next was the best thing by far.

Behind the bar, there stood a pretty Asian woman with her hair dyed honey-blonde. She wore a short black skirt paired with a tight white blouse; light makeup graced her facial features, just enough to highlight her natural beauty. Ben felt especially excited now, seeing that their private bartender was going to be someone this attractive. Eleni wasn't kidding, he thought to himself.

"Hey there," she greeted them. "I'm Yuki. I'll be your server tonight. I can take care of just about anything you ask. After all, you're VIP's, as far as I'm concerned."

Eleni introduced herself, then gestured for everyone to sit wherever they pleased. Ben and the others each took a chair around the table; both Yuki and the hostess made sure they were comfortable. As he sat, Ben took note of a few extra chairs that remained empty for now. When he glanced Eleni's way, her little returning look seemed almost a wordless reply of 'Just in case.' And as his eyes drifted from his French lover to the dark-haired hostess to the Asian beauty behind the bar, his cock twitched at the prospects laid out clearly before him.

When the hostess was certain everything was in order for the party, she offered everyone one last winning smile. "Enjoy your evening," she spoke, a little bit of an Italian accent on her tongue.

Ben met her eyes. "Thank you," he made sure to say to her before she left. "What's your name, by the way?"

"Maria," she said, sounding glad that he'd asked. He caught a bit of flirtation in her last look before she sashayed out of the room -- another clear reminder to Ben that his bracelet's influence was running strong.

Yuki took their drink orders, then began mixing them behind the bar. She certainly knew what she was doing. Ben noticed that she moved with a sensual grace as she gathered bottles and ingredients and whipped up each drink, giving him a good view of her body as she swayed this way and that. She caught him looking, but she didn't seem to mind -- she gave him a playful wink before turning back to finish her handiwork.

Her creations didn't disappoint. "This is delicious," Shaheen commented happily as she sipped from her glass. "Yuki, you're a pro."

Yuki beamed at this. As she slid past Ben, setting down the drink he'd ordered, he felt her hand lightly grazing over his shoulders. "What can I say?" she purred. "I've got a good few talents."

Ben wasn't surprised at all by her actions; he had already picked up that Yuki was quite the flirt. She was also gorgeous. He suspected that she was perfectly willing and able to leverage that to keep her customers satisfied and happy every night. But this treatment felt like a little more than something she'd do for a tip; more the sort of mannerisms she might put on to seduce a handsome date, perhaps -- only there was no date to speak of. Ben had just met her.

Then again, his magic bracelet had never quite cared how recently he'd met someone. Not when that someone was a pretty woman.

After Yuki had walked away, Ben and the others settled into an apt conversation topic. "So," Moka began. "Say you wanted a new lay. Not a new life partner, per se -- just something quick, to get your rocks off, magic-style. How easy would it be to make that happen here?"

Ben thought about it. He hadn't quite considered that angle before. As he understood it, his magic worked by 'prompting;' when he desired something, he expressed it to the bracelet as a wish, and the super-luck delivered from there. So far, he'd been prompting for perfect girlfriend material. The magic had picked the best lifelong matches. It had likely left out plenty of women along the way -- women he could well have been fucking, even if not inviting permanently into his life.

He adored his girlfriends. He loved the way they'd come to him, he wasn't going to let any of them go, and he wanted more like them. But this new idea, using the magic for no-strings-attached sex, sounded suddenly thrilling in its own way. To 'prompt' his bracelet toward one-off flings, not just toward perfect partners, could open up new horizons -- and let him taste many, many more women.

He certainly wasn't going to say no to that.

"We could find out," he offered, looking from Moka to the others, all equally rapt.

"You offering to demonstrate?" Alicia asked coyly.

"If that's something you'd be into," he replied. "Can't guarantee you'd be able to get involved -- not if we're flinging here."

"Not a problem," Aimee was quick to assure him. "I'd love to watch you work your magic. Consider it a little bit of entertainment before dinner."

"Alright." Ben sat up straight and began to focus on his magic -- feeding his newfound desire into the bracelet like a programmer launching new code. "A demonstration, then."

The bracelet's reaction was swift and tangible. He sensed the magic at work all around him, playing easily toward his wants. He was in the perfect place: crowded and buzzing, with dozens of prospects. Ben thought he could feel a sense of joy coming out of the magic itself as it worked: something he hadn't quite felt before, except perhaps in that dream about the shore and the glowing lights. It swirled and moved and emoted, like it had a mind of its own -- and tonight it was giddy, positively delighted at the opportunity to unleash itself without restraint.

What happened next was entirely new. His focus sharpened, his mind turned, the magic chimed in -- and he found he could see everything outside the room, projected into his mind's eye. Every person; every consciousness.

Whoa, he thought to himself. That's new.

It didn't feel overwhelming. In fact, he soon found he was in complete control. It was a bit like remote spying; flying a little invisible drone around to look and listen from his vantage point afar. But it came with a psychic edge that no technology could have matched.

Completely by intuition, he felt people's thoughts and emotions in his mind, one after the other: the pleasure some took in their surroundings, their thoughts on the food and drink before them, the comfort or excitement that came from their companions' presence. Every thought, every sensation, was tangible and clear to him -- and he understood that his magic could find footholds to work with in many of them.

With new confidence, he leaned back in toward the others, staying aware of the outside while returning his focus to his girlfriends inside the room.

"From what I understand," he began, "it's not as simple as pointing to a woman, saying 'That one,' and having her drop everything to fuck me. The magic picks up on thoughts and desires and compatibility to figure out who's interested. It's like a filter that makes you instantly aware of the best options. Say I wanted someone to play with here. There's a lot of potential matches."

"Ooh," Moka cooed, sounding impressed. "So it's like... you've got this perfect matchmaking radar. One that lets you zero in on the best possibilities. That's actually really cool."

"Yeah," Ben agreed. "Nothing's ever forced. It just happens naturally. The magic takes care of things, and it's always adaptive to what I want -- to the situation, and to the people around me."

"Sounds useful," Alicia said, her voice tinged with lustful curiosity. "So if you wanted a quickie somewhere..."

"The magic could point me to the nearest willing partner," Ben affirmed. "Someone who's the closest to what I want and who's got the time. Someone who'd be down to get fucked, no strings attached, and wouldn't mind it happening on the fly."

Eleni looked thoughtful. "I bet plenty of women, deep down, would like that kind of thing," she suggested. "To be whisked away to a private place and have amazing sex with a hot stranger, just for the fun of it. Like a little adventure that might otherwise be forbidden."

Ben nodded, feeling an agreement deep inside from the magic itself. "Yeah," he said. "The bracelet's power picks up on fantasies like that. It brings them out to the forefront. It stamps out doubt and fear and inhibitions. It... assures you that what you want can not only happen, but it'll be safe and fun and worth pursuing."

"Like a sex tonic," Shaheen offered. "A little shot of courage that lets you forget all those million worries or shames that keep you from having the fun you really want."

Ben grinned at her words, not disagreeing. Shaheen always seemed to have a knack for spinning complex ideas into simple concepts that stuck. "That's a good way to put it," he said.

Moka giggled as she sipped her drink. "So," she said. "Once you've given in, it guides you through the rest, right?"

Ben nodded. "Once my magic picks out somebody who wants what I want, the rest is simple." He was impressed by how confidently he could articulate this part of the magic's capabilities. It all came to him with ease, despite it all still being so new. Deep down, he just understood. "There's no awkwardness; no strings or complications. The magic makes everything come naturally. We'll go somewhere private. They'll be so excited and aroused, they're already primed for whatever I want."

"I'm definitely interested in seeing this in action," Moka said eagerly. "Say... with all those people outside, what kind of leads are you picking up right now?"

"Plenty," Ben said. "A few look especially promising."

He focused his thoughts, and he registered a woman at the larger bar outside -- an attractive brunette, her posture and expression taut with anticipation. Tuned in on her thoughts and emotions, Ben gave his girlfriends a full report.

"There's a woman at the bar. Her name's Sylvia. She's been waiting here for a man to show up; there's so many thoughts about this date of hers. Looks like she's worried he's not coming. I could certainly step in."

"Sounds like a hot idea," Alicia said with a smirk.

Ben's mind moved on. "There's another hot prospect at a table not far away," he relayed to his girlfriends. "Katherine. She's here with a guy she'd love to impress, but he's just talking to his dudebro friends about fantasy sports. I'm pretty sure she's bored stiff."

"You could certainly give her a stiff something else," Shaheen teased him.

Ben picked up on another potential opportunity: two blondes sitting together in a booth. "Get a load of these college girls," he said. "Jennifer and Chelsea. They're having a good time, but I think they'd both like something more. Believe me, under all those surface thoughts, it's the same desire -- find a hunk, hook up, rock his world.'"

"Bet you could fit that bill," Moka commented.

But he didn't have time to think about it before his mind settled on one last candidate -- a familiar one.

"There's one more," he said, focusing on the pretty hostess who'd ushered them in not long ago. "Maria. She's standing by the front doors. She's thinking about us right now -- me specifically, actually. She's not bisexual, but she's kind of really letting her fantasies run about this mystery guy who just walked in with five women who clearly adore him. I think she's wondering if that guy could spare a little time for her, too."

The mood at the table changed instantly at the mention of Maria. Suddenly, everyone was eagerly awaiting his next words; the last few prospects had piqued their interest, but this seemed a whole new level of delicious.

crrrying
crrrying
134 Followers