Love and Fortune Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Priorities," the Asian finished, grinning. "I like how you think."

Ben wrapped his arm back around Yuki's shoulders. "Shall we show you to your room?" he asked playfully.

They didn't hesitate or stop to see sights -- not when their desire burned this hot. All together, they hurried to Eleni's master bedroom upstairs, where her large bed awaited them -- plenty big enough for their planned fun, to everyone's thanks, as these sexual romps of theirs seemed to keep finding more and more participants. Tables and plush chairs nearby would accommodate more play if things spilled over, too.

"Suit your tastes?" Eleni asked the Asian with a teasing tone.

Yuki was already slipping off her tight top. "Like I'd complain now," she replied coyly, shooting Ben a seductive look. "This'll do."

"These clothes, though?" the tall Frenchwoman spoke back, stepping forward to join her. "They're definitely going to get in the way."

Eleni's outfit came off fast. The black lingerie beneath was lacy and tempting. So was Yuki's little purple set. Ben's magic hummed with approval, resonating within him at the sight. It approved of the new connection forming. And, magic or no, he definitely liked what he saw as Eleni hoisted herself onto the bed, pulling Yuki up with her.

"Now, that," the older woman cooed, "is the right outfit for your initiation."

"That what this is?" Yuki managed. "Hot." She didn't get much more out before Eleni stole her words in a kiss. Before even breaking from her new, younger playmate, she beckoned Ben to join them.

As if he'd refuse.

He knelt atop the mattress beside the two, letting Yuki tug his shirt off and kiss down his chest while Eleni claimed his lips hungrily. "Already liking what I'm seeing," he heard Yuki purr as she went lower.

They were joined by more company before long. Shaheen and Moka had already peeled off their dresses, and were kissing each other right beside Ben -- their bodies pressed tightly together as they made out with mounting passion. Alicia and Aimee were busy doing similar things on the other side of the bed. Ben's head spun. All around him, there was female beauty and sexual joy on display: more than he'd ever thought he'd get to behold. His magic reminded him not to doubt. This whole sensual feast was his to partake of.

But right now, all that was only a sexy, visual bonus. The main event awaited him, front and center. And her bold touches more than had his attention.

"Never done this with an audience before," Yuki murmured. "Not a worry, though. They teach showmanship in bartending school." With that, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of Ben's pants and yanked them down.

She was servicing his cock with her mouth within seconds. No teasing, no games; she took him all the way down, her head bobbing in his lap as she worked. He groaned, running his hands through her silky, dyed locks as he enjoyed her efforts. The magic flowed between them, making every touch electric; as she sucked him, loving his flavor and his feel and his rapt appreciation, her sense of devotion just grew stronger.

"Mmmh," she moaned repeatedly around his length -- not just as part of her performance, but in genuine pleasure. Maybe it was the magic, but it felt good to please him... if not quite physically, definitely in a mental and emotional sense. It was a rush. A joy. Not a chore or an obligation at all. Yuki wanted to give him all the pleasure he craved from her. To be the perfect plaything for him. This first gift she gave him -- her best, most lascivious blowjob -- would only be the start.

Already she knew it: she wasn't going back to her old life, her old routines, even her job. This was the beginning of a new life of endless pleasures. One where the only thing expected of her would be to please her lovers -- and to find her own fulfillment in return.

That was the real magic, wasn't it? That she could have her cake and eat it too -- that she could get everything she wanted. Yuki was sold. So damn sold.

Eleni stayed close beside Ben. She loved watching him with other women, new ones especially. Maybe she was still working out what that made her -- some kind of voyeur, perhaps? -- as if labels mattered anyway. The magic made everything so fluid, so free-flowing... and she loved to witness the effects. She loved fucking him, too, but that would come later. Right now? Eleni was enjoying herself plenty.

She saw he was loving Yuki's blowjob. He'd leaned back on his haunches, propping himself up on one hand while the other lightly guided the Asian girl's movements; not forcing, just feeling, along for the ride. His eyes were half-lidded, and the sight of that satisfied bliss on his face made her wet.

"Enjoying that?" she asked, the French lilt in her voice growing more pronounced -- as it tended to when excitement took her.

"Yeah," Ben grunted, still staring down at Yuki as she worked him over. "It's... she's really fucking good. Mmm."

Eleni liked hearing that. She liked this awesome new slut that the magic had gifted them, too. "It's not even been a day," she reminded him, softly kissing his earlobe. "Not even a day since the last new lover. Six women now, and you're barely breaking a sweat, aren't you? How many more will you want?"

"Don't know," Ben admitted, softly gasping as Yuki kept bobbing her head. "Already pretty damn amazed with what I've got."

"Then just imagine," Eleni whispered. "Imagine how good it will be tomorrow, or the day after. Imagine how many women you'll bring to our bed."

Ben gazed down at Yuki: her gorgeous, tawny body arched on the bed. Her pretty lips wrapped around his cock, still sucking him with passion only growing. Then he looked back to Eleni, his lover who'd been right by his side for most all of this. Who'd played hostess and made sure he could explore his desires and his magic without restraint at her estate here. He knew they were imagining the same thing: a future filled with even greater sensual delights. What would happen when the magic found its full strength? Where would it lead -- this path of power and pleasure?

"So," Eleni whispered. "What are you going to do, lover?"

His favorite phrase, that most common affirmation from his magic, came right to mind.

"I'm going to take what I want," he said.

Ben pulled Yuki up by her hips, then pushed -- sending her falling onto her back. He kicked off his pants the rest of the way; she hurriedly shed her panties, shucking away the tiny garment just in time before he crawled on top of her. With one hand, he pinned her wrists above her head, making her gasp in surprise as he spread her legs wide and nestled his cock against her slick entrance. Then, without a moment's hesitation, he slid inside her.

Yuki cried out. Every inch of him invaded her. His hardness stretched her tight passage as he sank deeper and deeper, groaning loudly. Her hands, both pinned by one of his, flexed and grasped at nothing as he held her in place. She squirmed under him, vulnerable but not afraid, completely submissive but not without the power to challenge him -- should she want to. He knew she didn't. Yuki just wanted him to take her and make her his.

"Fuck me," she pleaded -- just as she felt him begin to move.

Ben sawed into her. Each thrust filled her pussy with delicious sensations, stirring up tides of pleasure inside her. It felt like nothing she'd ever known. Maybe it was the magic working inside her. Or maybe he just felt that damn good.

She didn't care in the moment. She just wanted more.

"Oh, yes," she moaned. "Yes, take me...!"

He did. Picking up his tempo, he fucked her harder. His groin met hers with every deep, penetrating thrust. Each stroke of his cock sent ripples of joy through her; she wriggled her hips as she reveled in it. Idly, between the tides of ecstasy that claimed most of her mind, she recalled that sex didn't usually feel like this -- so good and easy, without worries or reservations. She recalled past lovers who'd been rough or quick or selfish. Men who'd gotten too clingy or just left her feeling unappreciated. She recalled how all that frustration had made her wary of hookups and flings. Shouldn't she be feeling that wariness now?

She wasn't. None of that mattered now. Fuck, this was perfect.

Magic, she thought, as her eyes rolled back. Fucking magic.

"We're... gonna do this a lot," she managed, meeting Ben's eyes as her lips parted and a breath escaped her. "Right? Tell me we are... ahhh..."

"Yep," Ben calmly confirmed, not slowing his steady assault. "Whenever you want it."

"I'm... mmh, fuck. I'm gonna want it a lot."

"Then stay here with us, Yuki," Eleni chimed in, grinning wickedly down at Yuki as she caressed the Asian's flushed cheek. "Stay with us forever, darling. Enjoy all the pleasure you want."

"Yes," Yuki said. "Oh fuck yes... I can stay here? Live here?" She turned her face to meet Eleni's touch, kissing her hand and nuzzling her palm as Eleni nodded back. The Frenchwoman was hot. The estate was sexy. All these other women were gorgeous. And with Ben's magic running the show? Yuki had never been so excited to be a part of something.

She'd never felt so home.

Eleni kept watching as Ben fucked Yuki hard and fast. His powerful strokes rocked the woman, driving her limber body against the mattress over and over. That Yuki could talk at all, think at all right now, must have been the magic's doing. Eleni knew full well that being on the receiving end of Ben's lovemaking often reduced women to mere writhing, whimpering masses of pleasure -- barely capable of coherent thought. But Yuki wanted to plan and fuck at the same time. Eleni could appreciate that. She could happily play along, too.

"Consider yourself all set up," Eleni cooed to the Asian. "Just bring anything you'd like from your apartment tomorrow."

Yuki nodded. "Will... do," she promised. "Thank you... oh fuck, thank you, thank you... ah, god!"

Feeling Yuki begin to tense, Eleni didn't hesitate to make another offer. "You know, there are several full bar setups on this property," she informed the eager new lover. "Maybe you'd enjoy a job here alongside all this naughty fun."

"Ohh, sounds great," Yuki replied, smiling through her growing moans. "Oh god... oh yes... when do I start... fuck meee..."

"We'll show you tomorrow, darling." Eleni grinned, looking from Yuki to Ben. "For now? Indulge."

Ben and Yuki did just that. Eleni urged them on with honeyed words and caressing hands. Lustful noise reverberated from every corner of the massive bed: Moka and Shaheen's fingers had found each other's pussies; Alicia and Aimee were in a similar twist, their legs intertwined and grinding together. The room was thick with sexual energy -- and Ben and Yuki were both close.

Driven by all the surrounding sights and sounds and sensations, riding high on the hot vibe of it all, Ben didn't hold back when his climax overtook him. With a deep moan of joy, he pumped his seed deep into her welcoming pussy.

"Fuck!" Yuki gasped, bucking against him, crying out his name as she found her own release in the same moment. "Oh fuck, Ben!"

They breathed heavily together in the wake of it. He felt his magic resonating strongly, buzzing with satisfaction. He'd added another woman to his circle of lovers. He'd made another person happy, fulfilled, empowered -- and he'd enjoyed the hell out of it in the process.

"That was... wow." Yuki felt Ben finally release her wrists, and immediately she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a hot kiss. "That was fucking great," she said against his lips. "Would it... would it be really slutty of me if I said I wanna do more right now?"

Ben grinned at that. "Maybe," he said. "But slutty sounds fun."

"Good," she purred. "I'm here for it."

"And we're not done with you yet, slut," Ben affirmed -- and with strong, guiding hands that she submitted to without a second thought, he rolled Yuki onto all fours... directly facing Eleni. Yuki shivered blissfully at the thought that she hadn't eaten pussy in quite some time. That seemed like something to remedy.

"Mmm, there's a good girl," Eleni praised Yuki as the Asian moved her head dutifully between the older woman's legs, eager to service her.

Ben was satisfied with his handiwork there, but he wasn't about to kick back and watch. Not when he knew there was so much more to enjoy. He turned his attention to the nearest readily available playmate -- Shaheen -- grabbing both her wrists as he leaned in to begin fucking her. They didn't need to say so much as a word to one another; the only communication that mattered was spoken by their bodies as he claimed her possessively, using her how he wished, knowing just how to take her breath away.

***

The night was full of pleasure and laughter, orgasms and debauchery. Ben fucked Shaheen and then Moka; he let Aimee and Alicia lick and pleasure him with their mouths. He had Eleni from behind, then Yuki again -- in control this time, the Asian bounced on his cock. All he had to do was recline back and watch her beautiful body move as she took him to bliss.

They swapped partners again and again, trading places on the bed as the evening wore on. Even though Yuki was new, Ben noticed she slipped fast into the swing of things. She made sure to get a taste of everything, trying different positions, switching roles with whoever she pleased. By the end of the night, she'd grown just as bold and daring as the rest of them, playing freely and loving it all.

They eventually tired themselves out, exhausted by their extended romp. Afterward, they lounged around in a tangled heap of limbs and blankets, resting comfortably in Eleni's enormous bed. All tired but satisfied, they slept well into the following day.

As for Ben's dreams, they weren't quite concrete; more a wash of pleasant emotions. While there weren't lights or voices, he still felt the presence of his power. As he understood, it was quite pleased.

"Soon," he seemed to feel it assuring him. "Keep this up, and you'll be due for a revelation."