Love and Fortune Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's certainly energetic," Alicia commented. Ben looked back to see that all eyes were on him now; his girlfriends were smirking at him knowingly. "Are you enjoying the view?"

Ben smirked back at this. "It's nice," he said, unable to hide his growing interest in Yuki. After all, they'd been talking about magic and conquests for a while now. Perhaps before this night was over, he'd have another chance to see how well his power worked.

After they'd ordered their entrées, paying no mind to the prices, everyone sipped on their second round of drinks and enjoyed more conversation. They discussed this and that, sharing stories about their lives as they'd been before fate had brought them all together. Shaheen talked about her favorite yoga routines. Moka mentioned drawing in her spare time, and how she'd once hoped to go for a career in animation someday. They laughed and smiled and teased each other in a way that only the closest companions could; they'd bonded so remarkably fast, and Ben loved that for all of them.

Their meals arrived a while afterwards, and they dined like royalty. They ate steak with potatoes and vegetables cooked in butter and garlic. There were bowls of fresh garden salad to go around; baskets of warm, fresh-baked bread. Ben savored every single bite of his food. It was just enough -- and soon his hunger was satisfied.

Yuki, of course, kept a keen eye on them all the while, making sure everyone's needs were met. She didn't miss a thing, and Ben found himself enjoying her company more and more. She was fun, flirty, and quick-witted -- and her looks were nothing to scoff at. Whenever Ben glanced her way, she'd always be looking right back, looking like she knew exactly what he was thinking.

At one point, Eleni leaned over to him while Yuki had her back turned, whispering into his ear: "Surely you've noticed it, but Yuki seems quite into you."

"I did notice," Ben confirmed with a nod, looking back at her over the rim of his glass. "She keeps shooting looks at me like she wants to drag me to the nearest bed."

"Well," Eleni responded coyly as she licked her lips suggestively. "I wouldn't mind if we let her do something like that."

Hearing that, his heart raced and his dick swelled in his pants. He imagined doing to Yuki much the same as he'd done to Maria; whisking her to that same bathroom. Or, hell, taking her right here on this table, while his girlfriends watched and cheered him on. If he wanted it, then it could happen. The magic would make it so.

Eleni seemed to pick up on his thoughts, judging by the knowing look in her eyes as she watched him closely. Her fingertips gently caressed his wrist again, tracing the engraved lines of his bracelet's wooden beads with her nails. "Don't forget," she whispered to him. "There's no limits tonight. No reason you shouldn't take advantage of every option you have." She squeezed his hand, pressing her breast against his arm as she leaned closer to him. "Don't you think?"

Ben nodded, now smiling. "Absolutely," he said.

"Good," Eleni agreed as she kissed him softly on the cheek. "Because I want you to get all the attention you deserve. From us, and from all means of pretty strangers. You've earned it."

Ben blushed lightly at this, still amazed at how readily his girlfriends accepted this situation. How eagerly they embraced the magic's potential for endless pleasures. As he looked back at Eleni, he felt a thrill go through him, and he smiled wider than before.

"Eleni," he voiced, "you're the fucking best."

The French blonde laughed at this, then leaned back, smirking. "Go get her," she told him.

Ben stood up. He glanced back at Yuki, who was over at the bar taking a quick stock of drink mixes. Eleni followed Ben with her gaze as he headed for the bar, approached Yuki, and greeted her politely.

"Hey there," Yuki said, her voice soft and inviting as she turned his way. Her hand moved to his arm, tracing a path across his bicep before settling onto his shoulder. "Something I can do for you?"

"Oh, nothing in particular," he told her coolly. "Kinda just wanted to chat you up. I've seen how you've been looking at me tonight."

"Oh yeah?" She batted her eyelashes at him. "Good. I hoped you'd notice. I don't flirt like that with just anyone, you know." She smirked a little at this, then looked over to the table where the women were sitting and chatting. "Those pretty women at the table," Yuki spoke. "Are they your girlfriends? All five?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

Yuki's expression didn't change to surprise or disbelief, which pleased Ben. The little half-smile she offered looked knowing and coy. "Ooh," she said. "Lucky guy."

"You could say," Ben agreed, chuckling.

Yuki didn't hesitate to keep steering the conversation forward, her boldness evident in her posture and tone. "And then there's that hostess you fucked earlier," she said, watching him carefully; she noticed that bringing up the seemingly scandalous topic didn't so much as faze him. "I saw you two slip away together. Was that planned? Did the others know?"

"Oh, certainly," Ben affirmed. "They encouraged me to go after her."

"How generous of them," Yuki said. "So, let me get this straight. Five committed lovers. And they let you play. Say, I don't think I've ever seen an arrangement that... kinky before."

"It's a little new for us," Ben agreed. "But we're working out the details as we go."

"I take it they're also okay with you getting distracted by cute bartenders?" She referred to herself in an offhand, lighthearted manner, teasing him a little to keep him on the backfoot -- but Ben didn't seem to mind. He grinned at her, letting her see that he was entirely willing to go along with her banter.

"Oh, yes," he replied. "Don't call it distraction. Call it... scouting. Expanding our circles of exploration. Looking for new connections."

"Is that right?" Yuki sounded amused by his explanation. She cocked her head, her dyed hair shifting over her shoulders. "Listen. I've been a bartender for a while. And this room back here? This is kind of my home turf. I think I take to it well because I'm social. I can roll with conversations. Read people. Work off of cues. I can deal with crap, too. The kind of people who book the private room tend not to be shy -- and not in a good way, either."

"Rich assholes and stuck-up pricks," Ben supplied.

Yuki nodded calmly. "Yes, exactly," she said. "People who feel entitled to do whatever they want. They shell out all the money to book this little place away from the crowds, and then when they're here, they act like they own the place. And me, their private hottie bartender? You can guess how many of them try to proposition me."

"I can imagine," Ben said.

"Between customers, I've heard a lot," Yuki explained. "Wild stories. Exploits, secrets. They open up because they think I'll be impressed. Some guys brag about women they've seduced, like it's supposed to wow me. Others just flaunt their wealth or popularity. And some? They just flat-out try to grab me. Like they expect me to drop everything and go along with whatever they want."

"Sounds like you've dealt with some real jerks," Ben told her.

"I have," Yuki admitted. "Usually, I just stay professional. I smile and play along. But there are times when I've needed to remind them that I'm not theirs to take." She grinned wickedly at that. "Sometimes I need to kick a guy out. I like those little moments of power. Sending an overconfident jerk running, embarrassed and frustrated." Her little grin gave an impression of quiet amusement, as if she enjoyed reliving such memories in her mind.

Ben listened intently, and found he was coming to like her more and more. She was whip-smart like Eleni and no-nonsense like Shaheen. She was obviously skilled at reading people, and she was straightforward to a T. He liked that best.

"I imagine we're one in the same that way," Yuki continued. "Enjoying the feeling of wielding a little power."

That was when she touched his bracelet -- and Ben understood. She'd put it all together already. She'd guessed about his magic; she'd probably overheard some of the conversations between him and his girlfriends. He wondered how much she'd figured out, and how much more she might be curious to know.

"So," Yuki asked him, her eyes narrowing slightly as she scrutinized the bracelet. "Am I right to understand you've got some kind of... supernatural side to you? Magic, perhaps? I heard you and your girls talking about it earlier. That was the word you used, wasn't it?"

"It was," Ben replied, grinning. "And you're right. Magic's the word we like to use for it."

"Hmm," Yuki murmured, biting her lip as she stared at the bracelet. "Magic." She sounded amused. "That's intriguing. What's more intriguing, though, is that I'm not calling bullshit. Listen. I once had some pickup-artist type come up and try to convince me he could read my mind. No joke -- he tried that. Dude went on to claim he could hypnotize me with his eyes, or some other shit. Like I was supposed to believe that crap." She sighed, rolling her eyes. "In any kind of rational world, I'd think of this magic of yours as the exact same kind of bullshit. But somehow it feels different. Real."

She paused, seeming to mull things over. Then she met his eyes again. "Ben, you don't have to explain. I think I can put it all together. I know that magic is how you're able to keep those five beautiful women satisfied. I see it in their eyes. They're not just hanging around you for fast entertainment. Not gold diggers or mooches, either -- not chasing clout or cash. They're happy. They're completely hooked on you."

The Asian bartender held his gaze steadily, unflinching. "I can tell what it is. It's power, yes. The kind of power anyone would want. But it's not something forceful, either, is it? They're willing partners in this. Right?"

Her analysis impressed him. "Right," he agreed. "They're in this because they love it. They could leave anytime they wanted, but none of them plan to."

"Of course they wouldn't," Yuki said with a small laugh. "Why would they?" Then she stepped in a little closer. Ben could smell her perfume; it was sweet, spicy, enticing. "Ben," she said, lowering her voice, "I don't know how it works. I don't know why I believe it so easily. But tell me this. Do you consider yourself... taken?"

"Taken?" he calmly repeated.

Yuki took his hand in hers, stroking his fingers. "I mean, are you planning to stop at five? Or are you considering more? Just a guess on my part, but I'd say you seem pretty open to it."

"Maybe I am," he answered. "If the opportunity presents itself."

"And you don't just mean hookups, do you?" she asked him. "Not just like the hostess. Not a quick fuck and run. Because I think that's not what I'd want... if we were to proceed like this." Her hand slid back up his arm, pulling him closer. "I'd want to get on for the full ride. I'd want that magic to make every day better than the last. Because I can tell how you live. I can see how your lifestyle works. And I think it's hot as hell.

"Plus," she added confidently, like a detective who'd just cracked a case. "You want that too. You want me. Or you wouldn't have come over to chat."

Her words stirred up something inside him. He thought back to the dream he'd had; the voice that had assured him that the more partners he found, the stronger his magic would become. Here before him was another perfect prospect: a woman ready to drop everything and give herself over to him. Someone who could accept that his power was genuine and extraordinary, and someone who would benefit from it greatly.

His body burned with desire for her. He could feel the magic within him humming with approval. Yuki sensed his reaction. "Tell me I'm wrong," she said.

Ben didn't need to tell her a thing. He moved both hands to Yuki's waist, pulled her in, and kissed her. She reciprocated eagerly, wrapping her arms around him and pushing her body against his. Their tongues danced together as they explored each other's mouths hungrily; Ben moaned deeply as he pressed himself harder against her.

When they broke apart, both were smiling knowingly at one another. "Knew you'd want to do that to me," Yuki said with a seductive smirk.

"I'm glad you figured that out," Ben remarked as he gave her a playful wink. "Come with me."

Yuki took Ben's hand, and he led her to the table where the other five women sat. All seemed to understand what had transpired, and they all smiled happily at Ben as he approached them with the blonde-haired Asian in tow. Perhaps they'd listened in on his conversation with Yuki, overhearing bits and pieces between their own interactions. Or maybe the magic had filled them all in subconsciously. Whatever the case, they understood: Yuki was joining them. And, unlike Maria, she was staying for the long haul.

"So," Yuki announced as she walked up to the group. "I heard from Ben here that you all wouldn't mind if I got a little more close and personal with you."

Alicia reached out to Yuki and took her hand. "Of course we don't mind," she replied happily. "We've been waiting for you to ask to join us all night."

Yuki chuckled at this. "Is that so?" she asked, arching her eyebrows playfully. "Guess I was a little obvious with my flirting."

"No shame in that," Shaheen commented. She gestured to the nearest empty chair. "Now, come," she purred. "Have a seat."

Yuki beamed, squeezing Alicia's hand as she joined them at the table. "Bit of a first," she remarked. "All this time I've served customers in this room, I've somehow never been on the other side of things. Maybe I've been missing out on really enjoying this place... hell, on enjoying a lot."

"No longer," Eleni cooed as she met Yuki's dark eyes. "We've got quite a pleasant arrangement here. And I think you'll fit right in."

"I mean, you already aced the audition," Aimee offered, holding up the drink she'd been sipping on. "Anyone who can make cocktails like this is fantastic company in my books."

"Plus," Moka chimed in, sidling a little closer to the Asian girl to run two fingers through her honey-blonde locks. "You've got the prettiest hair I've seen in a while. Makes me jealous."

Yuki bit her lip as she basked in the compliments. She gazed around at the rest of the women at the table, meeting their eyes one by one. She understood, perhaps by magic but mainly by intuition, that this was a network strongly connected beyond mere physical desires. These women cared about one another deeply -- like best friends, confidantes, and lovers all at once. There was a strong sense of belonging among them, a common understanding that nobody was left out or ignored. They lifted up each other, respected each other, supported each other -- and now Yuki was among them, immediately welcomed.

"This is awesome," Yuki spoke softly, her heart warmed by the new bond she felt forming. "I'm so glad you all are so accepting. I mean, I've never done anything like this before -- but it feels so natural, somehow. I feel like I just belong with you guys. Does that sound crazy?"

"Not to us," Ben reassured her.

"The magic did choose you," Eleni reminded her. "And we trust its judgment. It's got a way of finding perfect fits."

"Speaking of which," Yuki said, turning to face Ben. "How soon are we gonna get to..."

"Get you home?" he plainly finished. "We're not in a rush. Still plenty to enjoy here." He took a sip of the drink Yuki had mixed him, and his eyes lingered on hers over the rim. "Got this room all to ourselves for a while longer. And quite the bartender."

Yuki's eyes glimmered. It was a compliment and a tease all at once. The restaurant was her natural environment, after all. Usually she called the shots here. But now? Every table had been turned on her. All she wanted was to get swept away from here... maybe for good. Maybe, if it meant getting to stay with this group of powerful, confident, amazing people...

She wouldn't mind that. At all.

"Let's toast," Aimee suggested, raising her glass. "To magic -- and to new companionship!"

As everyone clinked glasses and raised their drinks high, Yuki couldn't help but grin and cheer along. This was definitely the most exciting shift she'd ever worked -- did it even count as work anymore? Something was already telling her it didn't. She looked right back to Ben with devotion and passion newly forged, settling it in her mind: work didn't matter anymore. Other obligations wouldn't matter, either. Nothing would, besides what she really wanted.

"So," she asked smugly. "Say I clocked out. Say I didn't exactly have plans to come back tomorrow. Would that be a problem?"

Ben's smile was warm and inviting as he shook his head. "Don't think it would," he said. "It'd be this place's loss. Not yours, or ours."

"Didn't even say I was quitting," she teased back, but they both knew she'd been thinking that all along. "Although..."

"Won't need a job if you come full-time with us," Alicia finished. "Got a whole big house. Worlds of cash. And there's always lots to do. Fun to be had."

Yuki wasn't surprised to learn that. "Makes sense you guys live well," she mused. "But that's just icing on the cake." She took Ben's hand and squeezed. "I want that magic," she said. "I wanna see how it plays into the sex stuff. How does that work, anyhow? Do we pair off, or do we have big orgies, or..."

Ben laughed aloud at the Asian's blunt and saucy speech. As if he wasn't already falling hard enough for her.

"We do what feels good in the moment," he answered. "For all of us. Think you'll get the idea soon enough."

"How soon?" Yuki teased him again, squeezing harder.

"The bill's paid," Eleni reminded them. "And as for your tip, Yuki? I'd say you've earned something quite generous."

"Generous? Ooh, I hope." Under the table, Yuki's free hand brushed over Ben's thigh and played at the inseam of his slacks. His rising bulge twitched, and a look of delight crossed her face. "Mmm... you feel like a big tipper."

"More icing on the cake," he played back.

"Then I'm settled." Yuki pushed her chair back and proudly stood. "How soon can we get out of here?"

Eleni was quick to join her -- and just as quick to pull out her phone once she'd risen. "As soon as most things come for us, darling," she said, making her practiced finger swipes and then grinning. "As soon as we decide."

***

Outside, they found the limousine waiting for them right where it had dropped them off. Yuki smirked, excited by the sight of the opulent ride awaiting them, yet not at all surprised. "Fancy," she commented as they all piled in. "This part of the magic, too?"

"It's a perk," Shaheen explained with a little chuckle.

Once they'd piled inside the car, the chauffeur began the drive home. The night was warm and clear, and the city lights twinkled like diamonds around them as they cruised along. All through the ride, the air was thick with excitement, and the cabin was alive with playful conversation. Everyone knew what was coming next; anticipation built higher and higher with every mile. So did the escalation of their touches. Ben held Yuki close, one hand caressing her breast, the other drifting over her thigh. She was horny, she was ready, but they didn't play -- not yet. Stray looks from Eleni and the other women were more than enough to remind her of the true celebration awaiting them at the estate.

When the limousine pulled into the driveway at last, Ben opened the car door for Yuki to exit first. She stepped out and took in the sight of the sprawling home, her eyes lit up with interest.

"Okay, this is incredible," she remarked as she gazed at the property. "Glad I didn't insist on my place."

"Wouldn't have been as much fun," Shaheen said as she exited behind them. "The inside's just as impressive, too. We'd show you around, but..."