Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 03

Story Info
Episode 3: You're such a mushy dog.
9.6k words
4.78
3.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

If this is your first visit to L&L: A Bunny's bounty, I strongly recommend starting from episode one to get the best experience.

Take your time, I'll wait for you to catch up. :3

And with that out of the way...

Oh, are you surprised to see us back here again my lovely reader? Fu fu... there is still so much more to tell about our lovely rabbit and wolf. No, this tale is just beginning, rest assured though, it'll be a fun little romantic, sex-filled story all the way, though I warn you it will have some drama in it.

What sorts of drama you may ask? Well the obvious issues aside, I'll just leave you to figure that part out. It's no fun if I give you all the hints now.

Well then, let's jump right back in with the morning after, shall we? I do hope you enjoy it.

—♥—

Episode 3

You're such a mushy dog

There were no flowery dreams waiting for Karen, there were no night terrors either. The dog had sated her heat while exhausting her physically, emotionally, and mentally. The bunny had collapsed into unconsciousness, just a void of darkness and respite, a much-needed sound sleep.

In her ears, she could hear the sounds of her own soft faint snoring, self-aware she was waking from her slumber. She didn't snore regularly but her body had collapsed in such a state of exhaustion that she apparently had been. The back of her head felt heavy like something was holding it down. No, Just resting there, not holding or pinning.

Her emerald eyes blinked open slowly, the rabbit trying to put everything back together in her mind. Her mouth was slightly parted and a small trail of her saliva had drooled forth onto the soft crimson fur beneath her. The rabbit huffed gently and nuzzled the gently rising and falling chest she was laying against. Her whole room had a heady strong scent of a dog now.

Her ears sprang up realizing she was laying against someone and drooling, feeling their paw on her head stroking at her dark chocolate hair. "W-whu?!" Karen snorted out as her head pulled up, a little bit of panic rushing through her chest, her heart thumping.

"Shhh... it's okay, my rabbit... relax..." She felt the handpaw gently stroke the back of her head and pull it back down. Her heart eased as she recognized the voice, the fear replaced with security. She laid her head back down against Isaac's chest, sighing happily as the wolf stroked her hair and fondled her flicking brown ears gently.

Karen grinned against his chest, her little mocha tail flicking happily from his stroking paw and strong deep breathing. "How, long have I been out?" The bunny asked softly before giving a gentle yawn.

"Not sure, I think I collapsed first..." Issac spoke the words, his padded-fingertips sliding through Karen's chocolate-colored hair. "Apparently the night. The sun has risen and been up for a while now."

The rabbit grinned while he fondled her hair and ears. "How long have you been holding me, Isaac?"

"Actively? Maybe an hour... just wanted to watch my rabbit sleep, but I think you stayed on me the whole night," The wolf growled the words into her ears, the rabbit feeling her heart pace up a notch once more as he emphasized her belonging to him.

The rabbit stretched lazily and gave a soft huff, her body was sore and achy thanks to the wolf. "Ha... fuck dog, you really tore your rabbit up..." She hissed the words playfully before turning her body to climb on top of him once more, sitting against his stomach and leaning in to push her muzzle to his in a hungry good morning kiss.

Isaac was more than happy to accept the kiss, his paw finding her hair again and pulling her down possessively into his arms. Karen felt his tongue push forward and slip into her mouth as she let out a sleepy moan, her own tongue joining with his in a playful contest of wrestling.

After a few moments, the rabbit broke the kiss to slide her fingertips along the scratches she had left behind on his shoulders and chest through his fur. "Ha... looks like I roughed you up a little too... Sorry about that doggy."

"I find your apology rather insincere, Karen." The wolf growled the words lovingly before snatching the bunny by the hips and rolling her over. Karen giggled then let out a soft huff, her back hitting the mattress gently as the dog loomed over her. She looked up at him, at her wolf, and gave him a childish grin, her cheeks growing warm.

"Oh dear, how can I ever make it up to you, my strong sexy dog?" She bit her lower lip running her paws slowly over Isaac's shoulder before tangling her fingertips into his crimson hair and looking into those icy blue eyes.

Isaac pulled one of her handpaws gently from his ear, kissing the rabbit's palm and wrist before pulling the other free to do the same. He then gave Karen a hungry feral sounding growl before guiding her wrists down above her head, gently pinning them to the mattress. "I'm sure you can think of a few ways..." The wolf hissed the words as he went in for her throat, kissing and lapping at her warm furred-flesh, the rabbit smelling of heat once again.

Karen sighed happily as the dog pinned her wrists playfully and tilted her head, cooing softly as he started in on her once more, feeling her body warming up, her heat letting itself be known right away. "Ha... horny dog... Ngh..." She tugged gently against the wolf's strong grip on her paws not feeling them budge a bit. The rabbit's ear twitched erratically and she felt her pulse rise suddenly, panic starting to build as she tugged again against his grip. "I-Isaac..."

The dog dragged his tongue along her throat before pulling away to grin down at her with a loving growl, "Yeah my rabbit, what's-" His tail fluffed out seeing the panic on her face and the tears welling up in her eyes. "Karen?!"

"Let go... now!" The rabbit snapped the words out through tears filling her eyes, the last part coming out in almost a panicked sob. The wolf released her wrists right away and leaned down to kiss her face gently.

"It's okay my bunny... I'm not gonna hurt you..." He cooed the words kissing her tears, a paw now petting at her hair gently. Karen felt her chest rising and falling but calming as the panic left her slowly while her dog doted over her while trying to calm her.

"I-I'm sorry..." She sobbed the words out, letting out a pitiful whimper as she felt him kissing at her and stroking her hair. "I ruined the moment, you were having so much fun too...I-I'm just terrible and-"

The wolf moved in and shoved his muzzle hard against the rabbit's to shut her up. Her back arched at the sudden attack but eased a moment later as she gave in to his kiss. He slid a padded-palm against her cheek, cupping her face while growling gently against her mouth, his nails scratching at the fur of her jaw. He held the kiss for several moments before parting it and speaking against her mouth, his lips still lingering on hers. "Shut up, Karen. You didn't ruin anything..."

"But..." The dog gave her an adamant glare as if warning her not to push the point. The rabbit bit her lower lip, her heart leaping at the show of dominance as she slid her fingers up over his chest once more.

"Never apologize to me for something like that ever again... if you say to stop I will... I-I won't have you being afraid of me. You claimed me Karen, so I plan to make my rabbit as happy as she can be from now on!"

Her large mocha ears drooped as the wolf barked the words out in her face, she could see his eyes full of fear and even a little self-hate from having put her through it unknowingly. More than that she felt a soft sob bubble up from her throat at his proclamation, "Y-your such a mushy dog... Isaac... but thank you."

He grinned at her comment and moved in to nuzzle at her throat gently now and felt the rabbit's fingertips moving through his crimson hair once more, settling against his ears and rubbing them. "Ha... I'm your mushy dog, Karen..." He placed soft kisses along her throat and could hear the rabbit responding to his affection, her pulse picking up anew and feeling her grip grow tighter upon his ears.

"Yes. You're mine..." The rabbit hissed the words and gripped at the wolf's ears and hair pulling his head up and forward to her own before shoving her mouth to his in an eager kiss, her body rebounding quickly thanks to her heat.

Isaac kissed her back but kept his paws to himself until the rabbit grew impatient and broke the kiss with an impatient moan. "Touch me my wolf, take me... don't send your rabbit out to work burning with heat!"

The wolf's ears sprang up at the demand and he quickly moved his palms down her curvy warm hips before settling them between and under her knees. The dog hoisted the rabbit's hips upwards, spreading her legs and exposing her small rabbit slit to him once again through the mocha fur.

Karen bit her lower lip at the exposed submissive position but let the dog do as he pleased, her folds were already drenched again from the eagerness of her body as well as the surrounding fur, the spring heat in her furiously burning now. "Ha... that's a good dog... show it to me." She cooed the words out lovingly while bracing on her palms.

The wolf flicked his tail up at her words and shifted to show the rabbit his pulsing thick length, there was already a heavy dribble of pre at the head of it. Karen felt her hips squirm excitedly at the view, seeing the throbbing flesh jutting out from the crimson fur.

"Ha... so eager first thing in the morning! Does my dog wa- Ngh!" The rabbit felt herself cut off as Isaac shoved his tip right up against her dripping folds impatiently. He wasn't going to let her have the lead this time and she knew it. "Huff... fine... dumb dog... hurry up and put it in!"

The rabbit begrudgingly gave him full control and he didn't waste any time. She clenched her teeth and grunted out from him grinding the tip against her until it popped into her rabbit hole.

"Ha... fuck... I'm gonna be so bruised..." Karen panted the words while gripping the bedsheets behind her, watching as the wolf pushed into her eagerly. She felt every inch forcing into her bit by bit until he bumped up against her core deep inside her.

"Karen... you feel so fucking good..." He hissed the words for her, the rabbit sighing happily in response, her walls viciously locking down and clenching hard against the dog. She drooped her ears grinning in satisfaction and huffing through her nose as he made her give in for the first time this morning, her rabbit lust gushing forth as her walls milked him.

"Ha... ha... get to it Issac or I will roll you over and do it myself!" She mocked him playfully in between clenching at him through her orgasm.

Isaac responded to her words with a low rumble of a growl in his throat and grabbed the rabbit's curvy hips. Karen grinned excitedly as she felt his length pull free by several inches then push forward with a heavy deep push that sent a jab into her cervix once more. Her full breasts bounced from the impact, her walls clenching and milking eagerly at the length inside her while she moaned out in pleasure. "Ha... good dog... that's my wolf..."

Karen panted gently her ears drooped and bouncing in time with his thrusts now. The dog pushed back and forth inside her small body, his length slick with her rabbit honey. Her bare footpaws brushed at the heavy tail behind him while he pushed into her, feeling it wagging eagerly.

"So good... my rabbit feels so good!" Isaac groaned the words out his claws digging into her hips while Karen bit and chewed on her lower lip. She could feel his excitement growing the faint signs of a knot showing along his length with each stroke. The bunny drooped her ears feeling the knot bulge a little fuller when she gave in to him once again, her walls clamping down and milking her dog violently as it grew.

"You are so good to me!" She moans the words out as her walls eased and he resumed thrusting into her. He really was and she wanted to trust him completely every time. The rabbit took a steadying breath before falling fully onto her back, she raised her arms to expose her wrists above her head like he had them previously. "Get down here wolf, hold me down, make me yours!"

His tongue was lolled out now and his ears perked up at the display, his rabbit demanding he pin her and take her as his own. Isaac gave a deep thrust shoving his tip hard into Karen's core making her groan out for him again before he moved over her panting down at her. "Ha... ha... you're sure?"

Karen gave him a look like he was a dumb dog and simply said "Duh..."

Isaac wagged his tail and reached for her wrists as her back arched and that panic returned in her soul. 'He won't... trust him...' The rabbit bit her lip hard as she thought to herself while shoving down the fear and letting her dog have her how he had wanted to. She gently struggled against his wrists before looking up into his own eyes, hers misty with tears and her tongue hanging out heavily. "Good boy... d-don't stop, please..."

"You're mine rabbit... all... fucking... mine..."The wolf dominantly growled the words now that he had her pinned down, she felt his grip tighten slightly but not enough to hurt her. Karen stopped resisting him and let herself fully open up to him, baring her throat submissively as she moaned out softly while the dog pushed himself into her repeatedly, her cervix now throbbing from all the attention it had been getting from him.

"All yours wolf... ha!" The rabbit yelped out in a gentle moan when the dog moved in for her throat, chomping down on it, his teeth digging into her skin through the fur before he started suckling while pushing into her, marking her again while taking her. Karen moaned out blissfully feeling her body respond, her walls viciously milking at the dogs pumping length, his knot almost to full within her.

He pushed down into her with a few more heavy thrusts before the rabbit gave out another throaty moan, her body giving in to him for the third time. The dog released her throat a fresh bruise now just below the first mark. The rabbit's walls viciously clenched down and the wolf responded with a final heavy push that shoved him against her deepest regions. Isaac snarled like a wild frenzied dog before letting out a savage howl of a moan, his body giving in to the rabbits in a thick violent rush of his lust.

Karen let out a throaty sigh of pleasure before grinning as she felt him let go in her once again, his lust thick and hot as it flooded into her womb. The rabbit folded her ears, letting the dog fill her with his fertile potent heat, the wolf having her pinned, marked, and now claiming what was his.

Her body twitched gently, walls clenching and milking the last few gushes into her packed womb as she gave out a relieved sigh. She felt overfull and very warm thanks to the massive amount of his adoration in her. "Ha... oh fuck..." The dog panted the words weakly while the rabbit forcefully kept squeezing at him, as if to get every drop he had.

Isaac felt the adrenaline wane and collapsed onto his elbows between Karen's head. She grinned, looking up at him while he panted down into her face. "Good dog..." The rabbit sighed the words and moved a paw to brush his jaw, scratching under his muzzle while he panted down at her.

"I hope... you didn't mind..." Isaac puffed the words as he raised up on his padded-palms again, trying to compose himself.

"I loved it..." Karen sighed happily then looked into his eyes and gave a wide playful grin. He watched as her paw moved down resting over her belly and the piercing in her navel. "But so much... you gave me so much, I swear you stretched my womb with that one... Is my doggy trying to give me puppies?"

The wolf's ears shot up in shock and a bit of panic. "W-what?! T-that's not... uh... I hadn't thought about it!" The rabbit grinned and moved her fingertips to the front of his muzzle, hushing the dog.

"Ha... such a cute dog... so glad he's mine."

—♥—

"So, does it bother you?" The question came out of nowhere as Karen fluffed a towel through her wet hair and ears while walking back into the bedroom, the large wolf following behind her doing the same.

"Does what bother me, my dog?" The rabbit pulled her towel down and left it draped over her shoulders just covering the tips of her breasts while she walked over to her dresser to pick out a new set of undergarments.

"That right there." The wolf shrugged as he looked at his not-so-fresh boxers before just opting to go commando as he pulled his jeans back on while the rabbit picked out a pink set of bra and panties. "Does it bother you us saying 'my rabbit" or 'my dog', Since we just met recently?"

The rabbit had already pulled the pink panties on wiggling her tail as she looked back at her hips, the mocha fur a nice contrast on the pink in her opinion. Her eyes then shifted back to the wolf as she slipped her bra on, hooking it at the front. "Hm? It doesn't bother me, but if it bothers you, I can tone down on it a little." She gave a shrug and moved over to the dog, resting her fingers on his still bared chest, leaning up on her tiptoes to kiss his chin. "Does it bother you, Isaac?"

The wolf's ears flicked upwards at the question and he leaned down to briefly touch his muzzle to hers, kissing her quickly before gently pushing a paw against Karen's breast through the pink bra, his other slipping down to grip her hip gently as he drew her closer. "It doesn't at all, I just didn't want you to be uncomfortable. I didn't want you thinking I was being creepy."

Karen blushed as his handpaws roamed on her and she forcefully disengaged from the dog, pecking his lips again before huffing up at him. "D-down boy... we just showered, don't send me off stinking of heat again." The rabbit turned to move over to her closet, but looked back out of the corner of her eye, smiling as she saw the dog was eagerly staring at her butt in the panties. "I like it... It may have come fast, but I enjoy hearing you call me yours."

The dog bit his lower lip watching the bunny butt swaying as she walked to her closet, his ears perking and his eyes moving back up as she spoke. "Y-yeah, I enjoy it too. I mean I wouldn't disrespect you in public by saying it around your co-workers and stuff though."

Karen winced at the thought of it and nodded in appreciation. "I will do the same. Geeze poor Joe would probably go cry in the supply closet if you did that." She picked out a black t-shirt with a low V neck that showed off her cleavage and pulled it on, turning around to model it for the wolf playfully.

Isaac huffed in appreciation and wagged his tail, giving the rabbit all the answer she needed. He moved over to snatch his own shirt off the ground and pulled it back on. "Who is Joe? Was that the fox in the cafe?"

"Yeah, the poor guy apparently likes me, and my smell of heat has been killing him lately." Isaac huffed and stepped over to Karen standing there in just her panties and a T-shirt.

The rabbit looked back at him as he pulled her against his chest possessively from behind, his paws resting on her hips. "He's cute... A shame I claimed you first huh?"

Karen gave the dog a grin, her tail flicking against his stomach. "Him being an under-aged high school student may have worked in your favor too, my wolf."

The wolf snorted out a laugh. "Y-yeah I guess that's true, ah well I'm sure he will find him a rabbit to ravage someday. He just better keep his paws off mine..." The dog hissed the words of possession out into her ear, his handpaws squeezing at her hips gently, drawing Karen closer to his chest.

A giggle spilled forth as the rabbit sighed and pushed up against his chest, enjoying his warmth. "Yes yes... you have me wolf, don't worry." She hesitated before gently pulling from his grip to go find something else to wear, eventually deciding on a simple black skirt to match the shirt, it came down a few inches past her knees and kept a small opening just large enough for her to get her tail through.