Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isaac looked worried for a moment as he rubbed the back of his head in thought. Karen noticed the look and grinned at the dog while getting some socks on. "Tell me what's on your mind, Isaac?"

He cut his icy blue eyes over to hers while she sat on the bed putting her socks on. He took a seat next to her and huffed. "Ah... what about that... puppies' comment earlier?"

Karen grinned at the dog, she was wondering when that would come up. "Oh, yes. What of it?" Her voice shifted into that confident tone she would use when she was vying for dominance in a situation.

"S-should I worry about it? I wasn't thinking, I just kind of lost control of myself!" The wolf spoke the words out in a slight panic at the thought of it. The rabbit just giggled at him in response.

Karen shifted on the bed to turn around and lay her head into his lap, looking up at him with a bright smile. "I'm a rabbit... when we go into heat... well you know the stories yeah?" She sighed gently, enjoying the scent of him, his jeans still smelling heavily of the musky scent he had built up over the night. She opened her bright green eyes and grinned wide, brushing her fingertips over her stomach, her shirt having rode up to show off the small silver hoop in her navel. "Will you take responsibility, my dog?"

Isaac blinked at her several times, his paw having moved into her hair and was stroking it as she talked, her dark chocolate locks still slightly wet along with the fur at her ears. "Y-yeah I would!" He almost choked on the words as he barked them out, trying to appear confident and supportive.

"You're a good wolf." She thought about dragging it out, teasing him about marriage, and puppies, school, and saving for college. Ultimately she decided not to torment the dog too much over the subject. The rabbit shifted and climbed into his lap, sliding her fingertips to his hair and ears, pulling him down for a soft peck on the muzzle before speaking again, "You're most likely safe my dog, ravage me without concern."

The wolf growled at the words and Karen huffed out as he grabbed the cheeks of her rear and pulled her tightly into his chest, his mouth forcing against her own in a heavy kiss. The rabbit squirmed as his tongue found hers and she felt her body heating up. Her tongue rolled against his, her fingers gripping tightly at his hair and ears.

They kissed for several moments before Karen gripped his hair and forced the dog's mouth from hers with a pant. "Ha... that wasn't an invitation to ravage me now! Down boy..." She panted the words, her body already burning and eager, her hips instinctively grinding against his crotch. A hungry but playful grin was all the wolf answered with, rubbing at the rabbit's ass while she sat upon his lap looking up at him panting.

After a few more moments of grinding, Karen pulled away from him and moved to slip her shoes on. "I'm going to be late if I don't get moving." She looked at the wolf with a bit of remorse on her face. "Much as I hate to leave you."

Isaac frowned at her look and nodded back, sure his face looked similar. "Ah... I can give you a ride in. Also, when do you get off?"

Karen nodded with a grin. "I would like that, also I will be getting off when you start fucking me again... Oops you mean work... I get off work at eight tonight."

She could see the look of hunger in his eyes at her teasing and the wolf snorted a huff through his nose. "Ha... can I pick you up?"

"Gonna take me out again, doggy?" The rabbit cooed the words as she moved over to the wolf, brushing her palm against his face.

Isaac nodded in answer, his heart pounding while she touched his face as he moved in for another taste of her mouth. The rabbit indulged him with another kiss but pulled back quickly when she felt his tongue trying for her mouth again. She gave him a cute smile and pushed her fingertips to his jaw with a soft coo, "Put your tongue away, Isaac."

—♥—

"I'll miss you," Issac spoke the words affectionately as Karen tried to get out of his car for the fifth time since he pulled up to the coffee shop.

"No, you'll miss my body, you horny mutt!" The rabbit teased the words at him playfully as she pulled from his paws and quickly scooted out the passenger door.

"That's not true, I like you for more than just being a fantastic lay," The dog grumbled the words fussily as Karen rolled her eyes and walked around to the driver's side of the door.

Leaning down into the open window, she gave him a grin. "Yeah, because we've established such a repore of the minds in the last... two days of our relationship?" The rabbit hummed the words at the dog while flicking her small fluff of mocha tail.

"I really do mean it, Karen. I like you and enjoy your company, you're such a grea-" The rabbit pushed her fingertips to his muzzle to silence him, then moved in to give him a long kiss, her jaws parting to let the dog slip his tongue in one more time. Their tongues flicked and rolled with one another's for several moments before the rabbit pulled back and gave the wolf a lazy grin.

"I know you do and I feel the same. Now, be a good dog and go home to change before you go to work, your clothes stink of rabbit sex." She pulled from the window and gave him another grin before trotting into the shop, her hips swaying and showing off her backside through the skirt. Knowing full well he'd be staring, she gave her little mocha tail a hike while walking, glancing back at him with a sniful smile.

The door chimed as Karen stepped into the shop with a bit of spring in her footpaws. There were a few customers in the shop, but all of them were seated with their orders already. Joseph was at the counter, of course, he was, a nice little reminder that everything had a price.

Karen felt her heart sink a little as the fox glanced at her and gave a nod, trying to keep his ears up. 'Might as well try to be polite with him,' She thought to herself before calling out in a friendly voice, "Good morning, Joe. I hate you're stuck working on your off day from classes."

"I told you to schedule me, boss. If I had wanted it off I would have just let you assume it was a normal school day," The fox spoke the words while avoiding eye contact with her, sounding more distant to her than usual.

Karen felt her ears droop as he averted his gaze from her. 'Yeah, I guess you've got a right to feel that way. I never led you on, but I know how it feels Joseph, and I'm sorry,' She thought to herself as she looked from the fox towards the back. "Well I'm glad you were willing to come in and help today, I better go get ready."

He shifted his eyes over at her, seeing the droop of her ears and the obvious distress he seemed to have caused her with his detached words. The fox showed a slight frown on his muzzle before nodding at her words and returned to his work.

Moving into the back, Karen found her apron and lowered her ears as she donned it. "Ah, to be young and heartbroken..." She huffed the words quietly to herself while adjusting the little 'Team Leader' badge.

"I want to hear every, last, detail," A voice purred into her ear from behind.

Karen grinned at the words, of course, she had smelled the cat moving up on her. "Maybe I will deem you worthy of a few scraps of information at lunch, Ivory," The rabbit huffed the words out playfully.

"Why lunch? Just tell me on the floor while we work!" The blonde catgirl eagerly purred as she leaned up against Karen, her tail flicking about excitedly.

"Ha, I don't think the customers would want to hear that and-" Karen leaned in whispering into her perked multi-colored ears, "I couldn't talk about that around poor Joe... think what it would do to him."

Ivory rolled her blue eyes and stood up before clicking her tongue, a slight hiss in her voice, "Teach the little puppy not to pout over not getting everything you want in life? Oh no... how tragic..."

Karen bumped her hip into the cat's giving her a light jar that made her take a step to the side. "Be nice, Ivory... we were all young and... dumb once." The rabbit looked to the side thinking for a moment about old wounds. "Some lessons are just harsher than others I guess..."

Ivory looked upon the rabbit with an odd expression on her face. "Karen, are you okay?"

The rabbit huffed through her nose and cut her emerald eyes to the cat's blue ones. "I'm better than I've been in years, Ivory. I just don't like hurting people, I know all too well how it feels to carry around scars."

"That tension and seriousness..." The cat slapped Karen's butt through the skirt making the bunny yelp out before glaring at the cat, her cheeks growing warm. "Yeah, that's more like it." Ivory gave the rabbit a grin.

"Pretty sure I can write you up for sexual harassment for that one, Cat." Karen huffed the words in the cat's face.

"Pretty sure you won't, bunny." The cat purred the words giving Karen a playful grin. "You would die on this job without me. Plus I've done much worse off the clock."

"Ah my work wife, how would I get on without you..." The rabbit huffed the words in a dry tone as she turned to head towards the entrance to the lobby.

"By the way..." The cat quickly rushed up to Karen and huffed into her ear hotly, "I can smell him on you..."

Karen's ears jerk upwards and her back stiffened at the words, the cat giving her a devious giggle before slipping past her. "Cmon boss, time to get to work!"

The rabbit clenched her teeth and flicked her tail about. "I need to get to work on that eulogy..."

—♥—

Ivory took a drag from her smoke while leaning against the wall outside of the shop. "Okay spill it, I want every detail!" She huffed the words while blowing smoke out of her lungs.

The rabbit grinned while sitting there with her cup of coffee. "He is a very charming wolf, he took me out for dinner at a local place and we had a pleasant time together."

The cat gave her an unamused look while taking another pull on her cigarette. "Right... That's why you smell like he fucked you silly and your heat isn't half as strong smelling as it was."

The rabbit gave a wide grin as she looked away, her mind drifting back to the night's romp and the morning one that followed, she thought to herself, 'I wonder if he is gossiping about us with a co-worker like this as well.' "Do I? I even made sure to take such a thorough shower this morning with him too."

That statement got the cat's attention. "He stayed the night with you? Karen you little slut!" Ivory purred the words at her excitedly, her tail rolling about cheerfully behind her.

"He didn't have a choice after he collapsed in my bed from it," The rabbit hummed the words proudly as she sipped her coffee. "My Do- Erm..." She cleared her throat and coughed a few times. "He was a real gentleman though... I mean... he really did treat me first class the whole time." Karen grinned and felt her cheeks burning at the thought of him, even during the bad moments of her panicking he was so good to her, so gentle and understanding.

"Uh... you're drooling boss." The cat purred the words with a grin.

"I am not, I did enough of that last night." The rabbit shot back with a playful grin.

"Meow! He dialed you up to eleven on the lewd meter huh?" Ivory huffed the words with a grin, then her ears jerked upwards, Karen's did as well. Both turned to the door of the coffee shop as Joseph stepped outside, they of course smelled him coming.

"Hey, Joe. you're too young to smoke if you've come to bum a cig off me," The cat playfully purred the words at the dog.

"N-no, I came to talk to Karen actually." The dog set his jaw like he had made a decision. The cat winced and so did the rabbit. "Hooboy... guess I better get the 'help wanted' sign out." Ivory huffed the words quietly to the rabbit as she got up and walked away.

Karen put her handpaws in her lap and took a moment to go into manager mode before looking at Joseph. "What's up?"

"That guy you were with yesterday..." The fox whispered the words, his ears up and his tail fluffed out.

'Oh no... nip this in the bud right now, Karen.' The little voice of reason screamed the words at her. "Yes, Isaac, my boyfriend, what about him?"

"Y-you're boyfriend?!" The fox barked the words, obviously in shock then clenched his teeth.

"Yeeees... is there a problem? I was off the clock so it wasn't fraternizing while at work, and he just picked me up. Did he say something to upset you, Joe?" She knew she was bullshitting the poor fox by trying to keep it all work talk, but she knew she couldn't let him drag this out and torment himself either.

"I didn't even know you were seeing anyone, Karen..." He looked shaken and averted his eyes, whatever resolve he had brought to this conversation was long gone.

'Little doggy you're cute, but you're also clueless. Let's see... I hired you about six months ago so...' She thought the words to herself as she decided best to just settle this here and let the fox get on with his life. "You never asked. You don't exactly talk to me much Joe, you're pretty quiet around me. Also, I don't make a habit of spreading my personal business around at work. However, yes my boyfriend, we've been dating for about a year now."

The fox looked even more shaken by the words as Karen closed her eyes, offering a silent apology for the attack and lies. He was figuring it out now in his head that he had been crushing on her but not made any effort to actually get to know her, to actually know if she were single or even interested in dating.

"So what's up, Joe? Did Isaac say something to upset you yesterday? If so I will talk to him about treating my staff better or not pick me up anymore." She spoke the words out as best she could in her 'team leader' voice.

The fox shook his head at the words and looked back at the rabbit, his ears were folded now and his eyes looked slightly wet. Karen felt her stomach twist at the scene. "It- It was nothing, boss..." The fox turned to leave, "Sorry, sorry for interrupting your break."

"Joseph..." The fox hesitated as she spoke his name and looked back out of the corner of his eye. "When I was your age I had a huge crush on a guy that was older than me... I was seventeen and he was like twenty-four or something like that."

The dog turned to listen to the rabbit as she looked away, her face growing distant and cold as she swirled the last of her coffee around in the travel cup. "I hardly knew the guy but oh I just was so in love... he was so cool and smelled good... Was charming and attractive... the opposite of me in every way really. He was a fox like you ya know, but a black one, not a red one."

"Yeah? What happened with that?" He asked curiously now, not sure where this topic was going and why she brought it up.

Karen set her jaw with a grit of her teeth and stared off into the distance for several long moments before looking back at the fox. "He got what he wanted out of me, and I got scars to remember him by."

Joseph got the implication of the words right away and pulled his view from the rabbit's cold-looking gaze. "I-I'm sorry you..."

"Stop." Karen snarled the word and the fox snapped his jaws closed on command. "What I'm saying Joe, is that sometimes not getting what we want, can be a very good thing later on, and sometimes getting what you want... can fuck with you for the rest of your life."

The dog grew silent and kept his eyes averted as the rabbit stood up from the bench and walked over putting her paw gently on his shoulder. "Sometimes life stacks more on us than we can take Joe, we just have to pick ourselves up and keep going. Ya know?"

The fox looked back up at the rabbit who had that smile for him she normally had, the confident and reassuring one that made his heart leap. He nodded and let out a soft huff.

'That's right doggy, a little crush falling apart is nothing compared to what some people have to deal with at your age, but this is a nicer way to say it.' Karen mused the thoughts as she grinned and moved a paw up to ruffle the dog's ears. The way they flicked about made her think of her wolf and she felt her heart beat a bit faster. "So, what did you want to talk about, Joe? Here to confess your love for your manager? Should I tell Isaac he's history?"

The fox yipped at the rough treatment of his ears and hair before jerking back, a small smile showing on his muzzle. "N-no, it's nothing like that Karen."

She made a mock pout and put a paw on her hip. "Really? That's a shame, you're such a cute dog too." Joseph's tail fluffed out behind him a little, his ears perking up and his cheeks growing dark.

Karen gave him a devious grin as she made her way back into the shop. "Make sure if you find a bunny of your own, you treat them well. We are timid and fragile things." She half growled the words it seemed as she trotted by the fox flicking her tail confidently.

Ivory was waiting for her a bit deeper inside and gave her a smile, "Seems you handled that well."

"I decided better to tackle it hard and fast, defuse it before he started blubbering and confessing, or resigning because of his heartache." The rabbit shrugged and gave the cat a calm but cool glance. "You listened in on the whole thing?"

"Yep." Ivory nodded and looked away not wanting to maintain eye contact with Karen looking so serious.

"Seemed appropriate, I wanted him to realize there are worse things in this world than a little crush not panning out." The rabbit shrugged again then sighed. "I would have told you too eventually, Ivory. You are my friend and I trust you, it just didn't... it didn't need to come up, ya know?"

The cat perked a brow as one ear went up, "Yeah? I mean we all got our baggage Karen, I guess I just... you know I'm always there for you if you need to talk?"

"I appreciate that, if I ever feel it getting too rough I will let you know." The rabbit's normal stance and mannerism seemed to slowly return as she spoke the words to her.

"But Karen... did you have to tease him right there at the end?" The cat grinned showing her sharp teeth, her tail rolling about.

The rabbit gave her a grin of her own, "Well, he is cute... Might as well give him something to think about, build up some confidence so he isn't afraid to go after the next bunny."

"So it had nothing to do with wanting to feel sexy and wanted?" The cat purred the words and bumped Karen's hip with her own.

"I have no idea what you mean, it was all for him and his development into becoming a strong reliable dog for his future lover." Karen huffed the words in a haughty tone, sticking her nose up in the air.

"Ha! How magnanimous of you!" The cat purred as she scooted closer to Karen and puffed hotly into her ear. "By the by... when are you going to give me the dirty little details? How much is he packing, how many times did you do it? Was he as savage as he looks?"

Karen blushed and grinned at the barrage of questions before pulling away. "Ivory... those are personal details of mine and Isaac's relationship and it would be disrespectful to divulge them to you without his consent!"

"You know I will ask him myself if you don't tell me." The cat spoke the words flat and directly, placing a handpaw on her own hip.

The rabbit snorted back a giggle, "Please do... I would love to see the look on his face!"

Her brown and white ears flicked in irritation as the blonde huffed. "You're no fun! Tell me!"

"Maybe later after you get a few drinks in me." Karen grinned as she reached up and patted the cat's flicking ears before heading back out into the lobby.

—♥—

Eight o'clock came around without any incident, the last few lingering customers were shooed out by Karen while the rest of the staff was cleaning up. Isaac came to the door and the rabbit felt her heart pace up just seeing him again. "Good to see you again, my wolf..." She whispered the last of the words in his ear leaning up on her padded-toes as the dog lowered himself so she could kiss his cheek.