Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Likewise, my bunny..." The wolf growled the words, his paws staying to himself despite the urge to just grab her up and kiss her. Karen grinned at the dog and had him take a seat at one of the cushy loveseats near a coffee table.

"I just need to tidy up a few things and I will be wrapped up, give me five minutes, okay?" The dog nodded to Karen's words and she quickly slipped behind the counter. "Want me to make you something, Isaac?" She called out from behind the counter.

"Don't trouble yourself." The dog huffed the words politely.

"It's no trouble you dumb dog! Let me make you something!" Karen poked her head back over the counter giving him a fussy look.

"O-oh..." He rubbed the back of his head. "Uh... what about some tea?"

"What kind? Do you have a favorite?"

"I had this one years ago that was nice, something London in the name."

"You must mean a London fog. Yeah, I can make that easy!" The rabbit clicked her tongue in irritation, "Tch... I need to go get more lavender from the back." She quickly slipped back into the supply closet.

It took her a few minutes to locate the lavender and she came back out to the lobby setting it on the counter then huffed, she smelled cat and it was mingling with wolf. She glared over the counter seeing Ivory sitting right next to her dog. The rabbit felt her cheeks flush in anger as she set the tea to steep and stomped over to the cat.

"Welllll handsome... she said I would have to ask you directly, that's why I asked all that." Ivory purred the words, her rolling tail flicking about rapidly.

"T-that's pretty personal stuff to ask me, especially not knowing me and all." Isaac felt himself scooting over on the loveseat away from the cat and her scent. "Shouldn't you ask Karen?"

"Well, why don't you get to know me?" She cooed the words batting her blue eyes at the wolf and pushing her heavy chest out a little more obviously. "Maybe you could get to know me and Karen better, together."

"I was worried about the under-aged fox... huff... but I guess I'm going to prison for murder instead..." The rabbit snarled the words behind the cat, her fists clenched and her ears fully extended.

Ivory grinned over at Karen playfully. "I'm just picking on your new boyfriend, Kaaaaaren. I'm not serious!" She purred the words as Isaac's large crimson ears perked up.

"B-boyfriend?!" The dog exclaimed the words in surprise.

"Ivory!" The rabbit snapped the words in a sharp angry tone.

"Ho ho... seems I was mistaken? Well if you guys aren't dating, why are you so riled up, Karen? Isaac could get to know anyone he wants... better, yes?" The cat purred the words before turning to grin at the wolf next to her.

The rabbit bit her lower lip hard but put a handpaw on her hip, she felt her heart furiously thumping in her chest. The damn cat was right, outside of the bedroom she had no claim to him, technically he could do as he pleased.

Karen looked away to the ground for a moment before glancing back up at Isaac, the wolf had put on a confident grin, like the one he had when he met her that night. 'Son of a bitch, is this really happening?! And with my only friend of all people?!' Her mind reeled with the concerned thoughts.

"Ah, Ivory was it?" The dog huffed the words and looked at the cat with a wide smile.

"That's right, Isaaaac." She purred the words flicking her tail in a playful manner.

"Ah okay, I need to ask you a favor, would you do something for me?" He wagged his tail looking into her sparkling blue eyes with a smile.

The cat felt her breath catch as he looked right at her and felt her heart pick up pace. "Y-yeah what is it?"

"Get out of my girlfriends seat, please." The dog huffed the words in a flat tone and flicked his ears down into a droop.

Ivory looked shocked for just a moment, then grinned and quickly slid off the seat. "Ha... not bad, Karen. You did good..."

The rabbit watched the whole scene unfold, her cheeks feeling hot as she said nothing, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Oh, was it a London fog? I can finish that for you, Isaac." Ivory bumped her hip against Karen's and glared at her. "Sit down you dopey rabbit!" She hissed the words quietly as she slipped back behind the counter.

Karen felt the jarring bump and blinked a few times before quickly taking a seat next to the wolf. Isaac grinned and leaned in whispering into her ear gently, "Boyfriend huh?"

"I-I can explain, it's not what it seems!" Karen blushed under her fur and fumbled with the words as she looked away, her heart still pounding.

"It's fine, I don't mind." The wolf growled the words into her ears and moved an arm around her shoulder.

"R-really?" Karen huffed as she felt him forcefully draw her next to him, pushing her head against his chest gently, his strong handpaw stroking through her chocolate hair and rubbing at her ears. "I-Isaac..." She fussed at the display, hiding her face against his chest. "I'm at work..."

"You're off and there are no customers... only you and your friend, yeah? It will be fine." The dog huffed the words confidently as his padded-thumb slipped into the inner portion of her ear, slipping up where the fur was a little thinner. Karen shivered in response and then nodded.

A few minutes passed and Ivory came back with the tea for the wolf, setting it on the coffee table, grinning at the display. "She looks so happy, you know I wasn't serious right? Just wanted to see if you were going to be a scumbag to my Karen," The cat purred the words as she looked upon the two of them.

"Is that right? What a good friend you are, Ivory, you even faked your scent of desire for her and everything." The dog huffed the words nonchalantly as he gingerly picked up the tea and took a sip of it with his free paw.

The cat's ears perked up along with her tail, her cheeks growing warm at the words. "W-what?"

"I'm a wolf, kitty. We have good noses." He sipped the tea then gave the cat a playful grin. "Joking aside... thank you for watching out for her, and the tea."

Karen grumbled something under her breath then pulled away from Isaac's chest, his smell and warmth making her a little too cozy. "I should finish up cleaning so we can close the store... Ivory can't leave til I do."

Isaac gave her a nod, "Apologies for derailing your closing time."

Karen stood up and cut her gaze towards the cat, "Ivory, mind helping me with some things... in the back of the store?"

"S-sure" The cat trotted with Karen into the back of the store.

"What in the flying fuck was that?!" Karen snapped the words once they were back near the supply closet.

"Ha... I was just testing him to see if he was a good dog for you!" The cat purred the words playfully back as the rabbit glared at her.

"Like fuck you were, even I smelled you!" The rabbit stomped away for a second running her handpaws through her hair, her shoulders twitching as she let out a ragged sigh. "I thought... I really thought it was gonna happen like that... for a second."

"K-Karen, listen!" The cat trotted over to her huffing in a panic. "I wouldn't have, really!"

"Fucking say that to my face cat!" The rabbit turned and glared right at the cat who jerked at the cold vicious look her friend was giving her. "To my fucking face, without looking away!"

Ivory swallowed a lump and glanced up at Karen, "Look... you're my friend, my best friend Karen, I mean it."

The rabbit crossed her arms as if still waiting for the rest of it. "I'm still waiting, cat."

Ivory perked her ears up along with her tail and turned to fully face her now, tears starting to show in her eyes slightly as her cheeks burned. "Look you dumb bunny! Your boyfriend is hot, and he smells fucking hot. Yeah, it got to me, but I wouldn't okay?! I wouldn't hurt you like that, for any guy! He started to get to me a little but my intentions were what they were!"

Karen relaxed her stance a little and sighed out, feeling tension ease in her shoulders. "Y-yeah... I believe you... you couldn't lie to me if your life depended on it... and it just did by the way."

Ivory snorted at her and turned away, wiping her eyes with a sleeve before glancing back at the rabbit. "So we cool?"

"Yeah Ivory, we are. I'm sorry for doubting you." The rabbit gave the cat a smile and patted her head gently.

"Shit... don't be... the way he smelled, I was doubting myself for a minute there. You got a hell of a guy there, Karen."

The rabbit looked away gently, holding a handpaw over her wrist that still had an ever faint bruise on it from the other night. "Yeah... he is something else... so out of my league..."

"I don't know about that, Karen. You're pretty damn amazing. If I were a guy I would be clawing at your door nightly!" Ivory purred the words with a wide grin.

Karen flicked a mocha ear at the words, "Yeah speaking of that... get to know you and me together? What was that shit?"

Ivory laughed and blushed a little, grinning and giving a playful shrug. "D-don't worry Karen, he is all yours, I'm not trying to slip into the sheets with you guys! I mean not that I wouldn't mind if you both were game..." The cat purred and gave the rabbit a hungry grin.

"I doubt we are! I don't even know how serious we are yet, I couldn't even consider that! A-anyway... I'm glad this is sorted, now I gotta explain the whole boyfriend thing to him and about Joseph." The rabbit sighed and looked out towards the lobby.

"Why? He seemed cool with it, just roll with it." The cat purred the words with a grin. "Even called you his girlfriend and everything!"

"Yeah but that was to shake you off and make me feel better. It's not right for me to push this on him, or give him the impression I was saying things about us without talking to him first. Plus... I don't want to scare him off!" The rabbit felt her voice crack at the last part, a little pain following at the thought of it.

"Please, Karen... you seen how he looks at you? That dog is in love, no doubt about it." The cat purred the words into her ear gently but her voice wasn't saying she was joking.

Karen felt her cheeks heat up to blazing and her stomach twist into a knot. Her spring heat was happy to also get in on the act and dial-up with everything else. "Y-you are insane, I've known him for like two days!"

"So? Wait a few weeks, months, or years to say it. I don't care. I'm just calling it how I see it, Karen. You both look like you've got some serious chemistry going." The cat looked away with a frustrated sigh, "I'm actually pretty jealous, truth be told. I wish a guy would look at me like that."

"You have a new boyfriend every week, Ivory." The rabbit shot back while trying to calm her racing heart and get her body to relax.

"Sure a boyfriend I fuck or suck or whatever. A good time sure, but no one that picks me up from work, or falls asleep with me at night. Certainly not someone I would have a shower with the morning after." Ivory shrugs and nods towards the lobby. "We should wrap this up, your wolf is waiting for you."

Karen looked at her friend and felt a little pain in her heart at the realization, the words sounding a little sad coming from the cat. Her ears twitched at Ivory's words about her wolf waiting for her. "Y-yeah... I shouldn't keep my wolf waiting any longer."

I hope you've enjoyed this week's episode, my dear reader. If you have, I'm thrilled and would love to know it, so please give it a vote and favorite, that will do wonders for my drive. If you really like my stuff, by all means, give me a follow so you can keep up with my releases, that would make my day.