Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 05

Story Info
Episode 5: Whatever it takes.
9.2k words
4.86
4.2k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

If this is your first visit to L&L: A Bunny's bounty, I strongly recommend starting from episode one to get the best experience.

Take your time, I'll wait for you to catch up. :3

And with that out of the way...

Hello, my lovely reader, I hope you've been enjoying things thus far.

Let's skip ahead a smidgen, shall we? Oh, it won't be long, but we'll get things rolling along and perhaps set the stage for some more interesting drama to come.

I'll admit this has ended up being a little more sex-heavy than my other writing, but I'm not sure if I'm inspired or just an over-eager. Ah well, I do hope you're enjoying it all the same.

Alright, let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 5

Whatever it takes

"Morning shifts are such a pain in the ass," Ivory snarled as wisps of smoke escaped her lips while she spoke. Karen just sat there drinking coffee and nodding in agreement. The cat looked down at the rabbit with a grin. "Got anything planned with Isaac, after work?"

Karen shifted her green eyes to look up at the cat's blue ones before sipping on her coffee and giving a nod. "Yeah, I'm going over to his place today."

"Finally! You've been dating him for almost two weeks now, I was starting to think he was hiding something from you like a wife or kids!" Ivory purred the words in a playful tone but Karen just winced at the idea of bringing up a wife around the wolf.

"Going to watch movies and chill?" The cat asked the question half-jokingly, her ears flicked up as if she just knew they were going to be mating all night long.

"Actually, we will probably be kicking one another's ass," Karen said the words in a matter-of-fact tone of voice and Ivory looked at her in confusion.

"Uh... what? Karen are you serious?" The cat snuffed out the butt of her cigarette before flicking it into the smoking bucket.

The rabbit grinned her ears lifting up. "Yeah, I am. He wants to teach me some martial arts, something called krab magal or something like that."

The cat gave her a flat look, "You mean Krav Maga?"

"Yeah, that sounds about right." Karen nodded and sipped on more of her drink. "Surprised you've heard of it, Ivory. I don't even know what it was."

"It's a martial art style that borrows heavily from several other styles but also incorporates improvised weapons. It's a very aggressive art designed for neutralizing opponents. Favors offense over defense," The cat spoke the words quickly and concisely.

Karen quirked an ear and looked back at Ivory in confusion. "How did you-"

"I dated an instructor in it, he went on about it all the time." She gave a shrug in response.

Now it all made sense. "Ah-ha, so that explains it," Karen spoke the words with a nod.

"I knew you were a tough cookie, Karen. I still remember that time we had to call the cops when that guy tried to jump you a few years ago out here, but do you really need to learn something like that?" The concern in Ivory's voice was sincere, she was worried about the rabbit getting hurt.

Karen grit her teeth looking away in thought, "Yeah, I'm okay with it. I want to actually. Isaac will protect me, but he isn't always around. Also, I want to be able to take care of myself."

Ivory gave a nod, putting it all together. Karen had come out and told her the whole situation about what she grazed over with Joe a few weeks ago when she overheard it then. "I get that Karen but you're pretty tough already."

"Sure in a fair fight, what if it's multiple attackers though?" Karen gave a shrug, a little chill running up her spine. It had been a few weeks but that feeling was fresh and crystal clear, their paws on her, her spirit being crushed, the tears, the fear. She clenched her paw into a fist and grit her teeth as she thought to herself, 'I'm fine with an aggressive style, fighting defensively was my mistake that day, I should have just tore the cat down from the get-go, evened the field.'

The cat's brown and white ears flicked up while she watched the rabbit clench her fist, obviously lost in thought. "Karen, are you okay?"

Her emerald eyes cut back to Ivory's blue ones, they looked cold and furious for a moment before softening back to normal. "Yeah, Ivory. Thanks for worrying about me, Isaac won't hurt me."

Ivory grinned and put a paw on her hip. "Honestly, I'm more worried about him, don't lose your cool and break your new toy, Karen." She purred the words playfully at her.

Karen flashed her a grin, her ears flicking up proudly. "Oh, I won't, that dog is mine." The rabbit gave off a soft loving huff. "I take care of what belongs to me."

"You are terrifying, Karen." Ivory grinned as she spoke the words, "In a loving adorable way of course."

—♥—

Isaac's vehicle came to rest in the driveway of the small home. It was a cozy-looking thing, two bedrooms, a small little yard. Looked like a nice home for a couple just starting out, maybe having just one kid or something.

Karen looked him over from the passenger's seat, her ears gently flicking about, "Take it you kept the place when all was said and done?"

The wolf gave a shrug, a distant look in his eyes before he responded, "It's not all bad memories. We had it paid off before we split, and even though I gave it to her in the divorce..." He paused for a moment and looked away from Karen as if trying to hide his face, "She had it in her will I was to take it back if something happened to her."

The rabbit bit her lower lip and moved her handpaw over to his leg, resting it there, not saying a word, just touching him and letting him know she was there. Isaac returned his gaze down to her and moved a paw over hers. "Sorry..."

Karen shook her head gently before moving to sit in his lap, straddling him like she had done many times before in the car, before softly pecking his muzzle with her own and whispering, "It's okay, Honey. I'm here."

The dog growled in a soft comforted tone and pulled her closer, shoving his face into the crook of her neck. Karen blushed and grinned, his paw finding her rear and resting there, her small mocha tail flicking against the steering wheel.

Her ears perked up gently feeling him huffing against her thinner fur at her throat and beginning to kiss along it, his handpaw squeezing her butt somewhat firmly. She could smell his musk and feel the bulge growing in his jeans. "Ha... calm down doggy, at least get me inside first." She whispered the words against his large crimson ear before kissing up it to the tip of one, then shifted a handpaw to grab the handle of his door. She pushed it open before climbing off him and then pulled her small duffle bag out from the seat behind him.

Isaac climbed out of the car behind Karen after composing himself and forcing down the urge to drag the rabbit back into his lap. Karen grinned at him and grabbed his arm, pushing up to him while he walked her inside the house.

Two weeks had passed since that night. They had been on a pawful of dates since then and been having a lot of sex, but it had mostly been at her place or in the car. Karen hadn't had an opportunity to see his place until now. Isaac had been staying over at her apartment mostly every night, with which the rabbit had teased him on more than one occasion of secretly being homeless and just using her for lodging.

The door opened up onto a small living room den, it was neat and well kept up, just like the yard had been. More neat and tidy than she felt Isaac was capable of being.

"Huh... pretty clean, my wolf. You sure you're not hiding a little French maid in here for when I'm not around?" Karen puffed the words playfully, her paw drifting back to stroke at the wolf's long tail. Isaac shuddered and let out a sharp gasp, his cheeks growing warm while the rabbit grinned at him. She had found out through their constant romps the wolf had a sensitive tail so she made sure to tease him both in and out of the bed.

The tail jerked from her grip as Isaac huffed out, "Actually, I do, well I don't think it's a French one. I do have a cleaning service come through along with a yard care service."

Karen looked surprised at the statement before speaking, "Wow, look at you, money bags!"

Isaac rolled his eyes and smiled. "Nah... the cleaning service is once a month, and the yard is every two weeks, but it's not that expensive since it's a small place and my job doesn't leave me time to do it all myself."

"I dunno, you seem to spend plenty of time on me... or in me, as it were." Karen sighed the words hotly as she pushed up against him and nuzzled at his chest, her paw reaching back to grab his tail at the base once more.

Isaac blushed under his cheek fur at the words then let out a soft huff when she grabbed his tail. He held her against his chest, handpaws stroking her hair gently while she nuzzled his chest. "You're in a mood to pick on me today, huh my Angel?"

The rabbit gave him a nod and stepped back, releasing his tail. "I will be good, show me the house!"

Isaac showed her the whole house which took all of ten minutes. The master bedroom had a large king-size bed with crisp well-folded sheets that didn't look like they had been slept in for about a week and a half.

The other bedroom had been converted into a training area, most of the floor was covered in the material of one of those mats you would see at a dojo or a wrestling match. Various weights were racked in the corner and the wall held an assortment of training weapons like a bamboo staff and sword.

Karen grinned at the room and slung her bag down onto the mat, "Ha... so this is where you're gonna pick on your poor helpless bunny eh?" She cooed the words back at the wolf as she slipped her shoes off and unzipped the duffle bag.

"Who said I was picking on you? I'm going to just show you some things. I will let you change," The wolf huffed the words and started out of the room.

"What the hell is wrong with you, get back her doggy!" The rabbit grumbled the words as the wolf stopped to look back, she was already peeling her shirt off and unfastening her bra.

She gave him a wide grin as she spoke, "You've been fucking me for like two weeks, but you think I need privacy to change?" She slid the straps of her bra down and saw his tail furiously wagging. "Oh..." Karen turned her back to him and slipped the bra off, showing off her toned figure through the thin coat of mocha fur, her dark hair drifting over her shoulders down to the blades. "Afraid you will get too turned on my pupp-"

The rabbit gasped softly as the wolf closed in right away, his paws were already over her breasts, rubbing and squeezing them eagerly, he drew her back into his chest before his paws roamed down her hips to unzip the front of the black slacks she had worn for work. "Ha... helping your girlfriend change? What a good dog..." Karen sighed the words, feeling her pants unzip and drop to the floor around her footpaws, leaving her in just her socks and blue panties.

Isaac moved to her throat, kissing at her eagerly, his tongue darting out to taste her. Karen sighed softly and tilted her head for him, sliding a paw up into his wavy locks. She grinned and let the dog lick and suckle at her throat, starting to mark her through the fur before she broke away from his arms and stepped out of her pants. She turned to look at him, her ears perked up playfully, "Focus my dog... you brought me here for a reason."

Isaac took a deep heavy huff trying to calm himself before stepping over to the closet of the room and opening it up. Karen grinned at her mate while sliding into a snug-fitting sports bra that held her breasts securely in place, and some comfortable shorts she would typically wear for jogging in during the summer. She peeled her socks off, wiggling her toes before stepping onto the mat.

The wolf shrugged his jacket off and peeled his own t-shirt off. Karen felt her heart pick up the pace when his bared strong back came into view followed by his pants dropping. The bunny started to second guess her dedication to this. The heat had finally left her but the sight and smell of her dog still got her eager and wanting to mate whenever he was near. "Did I mention my dog is fucking hot?"

Isaac smiled at Karen, his tail wagging at her words before he pulled a heavy-looking robe out of the closet and put it on, it was white and he tied it off with a plain white belt. He then withdrew a smaller one with a belt and moved over to Karen with it.

The bunny gave a grin as she took it, "Nice bathrobe, are we going to a sauna?" She teased the words as she slipped into the material and tied the belt around her waist.

"It's called a gi, it's a-"

Karen bumped the dog with her hip to hush him and grinned, "I know what a gi is, you silly dog! Though doesn't it usually come with some pants?" She huffed the words playfully then turned to look at herself in the mirror that was attached to the closet sliding doors. It even had a small hole for her tail to poke out. "These feel new... even a spot for my tail. You had these made for me?"

The wolf gave her a grin and moved over, placing a soft kiss on her throat, she could see him behind her in the mirror, giving a clear indication of how much bigger he was than her. She tilted her head to let him kiss at her flushed skin through the thin fur, his handpaws resting on her hips. "The pants are more formal than practical, no need to wear them for practice, and I did, is that okay?"

Karen huffed softly at his lips wandering her throat and blushed deeper under her fur. "Dumb dog... this kind of thing is expensive... especially custom made..."

Isaac pulled away from her, stepping over to the corner of the mat to stretch his arms and roll his shoulder. "It's fine my Angel, don't even stress it."

"Yes, Sensei." The rabbit cooed the words in a teasing tone while moving over to the other corner of the mat, doing some stretching and limbering up.

"Hey, don't be silly, no need to be formal, I'm just showing you some things." The wolf spoke the words in a fussed tone.

"I know, Honey. I'm just picking on you." Karen gave him a wide grin before she hopped a few times on her toes then began bending and squatting at her knees.

'I can already tell she is fast and agile, probably the type to use an opponent's size against them, I will have to watch my balance around her.' The wolf thought to himself as he watched her limber up, crossing his arms while his large tail swayed about.

The rabbit rolled her neck a few times to loosen that up as well, then gave Isaac a playful grin, spreading her arms apart, her palms open. "Okay my wolf, teach me..." She gave him a snarky grin, her ears flicking up as she read him like a book. "and, stop analyzing my moves..."

His ears sprang up at her words and he gave a defeated grin before walking over with his paws on his hips. "Okay, let's go over some basic things you need to know. We're going to be practicing a lot of throws and grabs, you're going to be hitting the mat a lot. So let me show you the safe way to take a fall. First off-"

Once they got to it and dialed in, the sexual tension and playful attitude faded away. Karen recalled back to her days of her dad teaching her how to fight. It was a somewhat pleasant memory in a time of pain and self-change. Isaac seemed to snap right into a disciplined well-practiced train of thought.

He showed her how to take a fall from an attack or a self-imposed one, how to respond to grabs more aggressively. Some of the holds made that fear bubble up, but Karen stubbornly swallowed it down, bundled it up, and used it as a focal point. His moves were as Ivory said, all about staying on the attack. Push the opponent while also keeping your own defenses in mind.

—♥—

The two of them kept at it for a pawful of hours, only stopping occasionally for a break to get some water. Once all was said and done the sun had already set outside when they were wrapping things up.

"You've picked up a lot today, Angel. I'd say you're a natural at this," Isaac huffed the words, using the sleeve of his gi to wipe away some sweat on his furred brow.

"Dad always said I was a quick study and an eager student, by the time we were done he couldn't even keep up with me anymore," She huffed the words proudly, not looking nearly as winded as the wolf did, even though she had been doing just as much if not more than he.

"Is that right? Bet that made you feel pretty good, surpassing him." The dog flicked his ears down, focusing on the rabbit's bright emerald eyes.

"Hmm... maybe a little." Karen gave Isaac a wide grin, she recognized the look, it was that look he had when he wanted to be in control, when he wanted to take the lead. Karen reached back and pulled her hair out of a ponytail, letting the sweat-tipped chocolate locks spread out over her shoulders. "I can see that look in your eyes doggy..." She gave him a grin full of confidence, the one she had given him many times before when she basically told him he would have to work for it and better her if he wanted the lead.

"Truth be told... I've wanted to see what you could do ever since that night, Karen." He bent at the knees moving into a stance she didn't recognize, but she could tell it was all offensive, he was wide open on all fronts.

'All or nothing eh? That's my dog.' The rabbit thought to herself as she slid down into a stance of her own, a self-taught adaptive stance against larger opponents, something that brought her size profile down further and gave her more openings. "Well doggy, why don't you try your luck and fi-"

She choked back the words as the wolf pounced at the first sign of acceptance of the challenge, he was on top of her, grabbed her shoulder with one paw, the other moving in to press against her hip and drag her down. Karen's body caught up before her mind did and she instinctively did exactly as Isaac predicted she would, shifting his weight and rolling with the push.

He anticipated her to try to throw him but instead, she simply used it as an escape maneuver and slipped out of his grip, the dog stayed on his footpaws not losing balance but the rabbit rolled back and sprang onto her own lower paws before he could even right himself.

'Okay doggy, you wanted offense, you're getting it!' Karen blurred the thoughts in her head while springing forward off the balls of her footpaws. She lunged right at the dog's chest and he shifted into a defensive position as she expected. He was big as well as strong, but slower than the rabbit and she knew it. She slid down taking a hip at the last minute going right between the dog's legs. He yipped in surprise as she came up behind him, hooking a footpaw along his left ankle, grabbing his tail and pushing against his lower back with her shoulders sending him reeling forward in a tumble.

The wolf slapped the mat with his handpaws before quickly turning and hoping to rebalance. "M-my tail!? Really Karen?!"

The rabbit gave him a wide grin, "It's nothing personal, Honey. I use what I can to take someone down, you just happen to be sensitive." The rabbit rolled her head and brought her palm up, beckoning the dog in a gesture of her finger crooking. "Cmon doggy, don't want your girlfriend to beat you do you?"

The wolf huffed out of his nose, his cheeks burning at the taunting words, he knew she was trying to get him off balance and it was working, not just from the words but from the view. Her gi had slacked slightly and he could see it hanging off her now, showing off the sports bra and her silver hoop in her navel.

Karen grinned, recognizing the look, and quickly shifted her gi, tightening the belt to cover herself. Wagging a finger she cooed playfully, "Focus, Isaac... you can have that later."