Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wolf snapped his teeth together in focus, his ears folding. He rolled onto the balls of his own footpaws and moved in once again. Her stance was low so he went in for the center of her mass. His handpaw brushed her shoulder and he expected the rabbit to fall back or slip under him, his brain had calculated for that but instead, Karen simply pushed herself up into his chest.

The wolf's ears jerked upwards in confusion as the rabbit spread her fingers over his exposed chest inside his gi, as if copping a feel of his muscles below. It came to him too late as he realized her left footpaw had moved behind his ankle. She hooked her footpaw and pivoted her hips, her paws pressing on the dogs chest, his own weight betraying him.

Isaac's back hit the mat with a loud heavy thump that knocked the wind from his lungs. Karen rode him down the whole way her paws still spread over his huffing chest with a cocky grin spread over her muzzle. "Both shoulder blades on the mat... pretty sure that counts as a pin." The rabbit pushed her chest to his as she leaned up to his ear and puffed into it hotly, "Guess that means I win."

Issac's ears flicked up at the words and started to pick himself up from the mat. "Like hell you did, we are going aga-"

He grunted as Karen shifted her weight and pushed hard on his chest, forcing him back down. He huffed out looking up at her the rabbit giving him lusty look before pushing her palms along the opening of his robes, spreading them wider to display more of his hard muscles beneath the thin whitish-red coat of fur, his chest covered in a thin sheen of sweat while he panted.

"Don't be a sore loser my dog..." Karen huffed the words hotly before moving down and dragging her tongue along the hard muscles before her. She lapped teasingly against his exposed nipple before dragging it up his collar to his throat. Isaac responded with an excited shudder before his paw reached up to grab at Karen's backside.

The rabbit slid her fingers into his sweaty crimson hair and grabbed a fistful along with both his ears, she applied pressure to make him tilt his head, then perked her ears and released him, giving him a playful grin as she bit her lower lip. "No... you do it... I won, bare your throat, submit to me doggy."

The wolf's ears shot up and a growl bubbled up from his throat at the rabbit's orders, his paws flexing on her rear, squeezing it hard. Karen could clearly see the frustration in his face and the contemplation to try to start up another round. "So, you would rather keep sparring my dog?" She huffed the words, tugging the gi's belt free letting the robes slack and open fully exposing her bra and blue panties to the dog.

Seeing the rabbit being so confident and commanding before showing off her sweat-covered fur was more than enough to make him swallow down the pride. Isaac clenched his teeth showing his sharp canines and with a little hesitation tilted his chin up to expose his throat.

"Good boy..." Karen cooed the words in mocking praise, talking to him like he were a pet. She leaned in huffing against his throat, seeing the last mark she had given him was almost gone through the thin fur. Karen snapped down upon his furred flesh and began to suck upon the dog, renewing her claim upon him.

Isaac shuddered and squeezed her backside, his tongue lolling forth as he felt the familiar sting of her lips and teeth on him. Her small mocha tail brushing his padded-fingertips while his mate claimed and marked him anew. Karen popped her lips free after several moments, letting out a pleased sigh at the fresh bruise left behind, she then looked back at his paws still grabbing her butt and bit her lip.

"Be a good dog," was all the rabbit said as she pushed from his chest and moved down his body. She eagerly pulled the belt from his robes to force them open, the dog's length already swollen against his boxers and Karen was more than happy to oblige it. Her fingers deftly slipped into the opening of the wolf's shorts and withdrew the length of his swollen cock.

Isaac let out a throaty groan once he was freed but Karen didn't give him much time to dwell on it, she parted her lips and shoved the tip right into her mouth. The dog let out a relieved moan, happy to be in his lover's mouth again. The rabbit happily bobbed her head up and down, tasting his precum that dribbled over her tongue, her saliva dripping down the length of his shaft into the whitish-red fur at his base.

"Fuck Karen..." He panted the words, his handpaw finding her damp chocolate hair and stroking it softly. Karen looked at him with her bright emerald eyes and pushed him deeper, the tip bumping her throat before withdrawing with a hot sigh.

"So worked up... don't be sore doggy, I will give you a chance to be in control again soon... just a little more." The bunny groaned the words and shoved her mouth down upon it again. The length slid along her tongue and further into her mouth bumping the entrance of her throat before the rabbit felt a bit of a gag, having to pull back slightly. He was so big that she doubted she would ever get him all the way in, but the wolf seemed to be quite pleased with her efforts.

A few more moments of sucking ensued as she listened to the dog moan and pant for her, then the rabbit withdrew his length from her mouth with a satisfied sigh, licking her lips before standing up over the wolf. She gave Isaac a grin and reached down to peel her blue panties from her body, then tossed them down onto his chest.

Isaac sat up snatching the panties, admiring the large wet spot that had spread through the crotch of them, then watched Karen look at the mirror on the sliding closet door. "This looks like a good spot..." The rabbit softly spoke the words before moving down to the mat on her handpaws and knees.

She reached to her open gi and hiked it up to her waist before bending forward and arching her back, sticking her backside out plainly for the dog to see, her dripping little rabbit slit in plain view through the light mocha fur of her underside, her tail flicking eagerly while she braced on her paws. She looked at him over her shoulder her tongue showing slightly, "Fuck me like a dog, Honey. Take me like I'm the bitch of your pack!"

Isaac's ear's sprang up at the orders and he quickly moved over to Karen's backside with surprising speed. The rabbit grinned and then looked in the mirror of the closet watching him intently as he grabbed her hips and hoisted her up. She hadn't thought about the size difference and had to dig her nails into the soft mat as her knees left the ground by a few inches.

The wolf pressed the tip of his dripping cock right against the rabbit's wet entrance and pushed it right in with no hesitation. Karen parted her lips in an approving moan at how eagerly he took her, nails digging into the mat while she groaned out feeling Isaac push deep into her clenching walls impatiently. Inch by inch he spread her until his tip bumped against the deepest parts of her core, just the tips of her footpaws still on the mat as he held her.

"Oh yes... good... fucking... dog..." Karen panted the words as she felt him waste no time in beginning to push in and out of her. The rabbit looked into the mirror, watching the wolf fucking her, the little mocha tail above her rear rapidly flicking before going stiff.

"Guh!" The bunny grunted out in a throaty huff as she gave in exceptionally hard, her walls viciously milking the wolf, the tension and adrenaline from the sparring just throwing fuel onto the fires of her orgasm. "Ha... fuck... fuck..." Karen collapsed onto her elbows, unable to grip the mat, her tongue lolled out heavily as he just kept thrusting into her, not slowing down for her release or the clench of her walls. She could feel that knot dragging through her walls while she watched the two of them in the mirror.

Isaac wasn't looking in the mirror, he didn't care. All he was focused on right now with this bunny's ass in front of him. The wolf snarled, his claws digging into Karen's hips while he pumped against her. Bunny lust was dripping all over his length and puddling onto the mat beneath them, his tip shoving into her core repeatedly as his heavy sacs slapped up against the rabbit's pearl.

"Ha... yes my doggy... my fucking wolf! Ha!" She yowled the words out blissfully as he forced another out of her, her walls locking down around his length so tightly he had to slow his frantic pace until Karen was finished with him. "Ha... t-too good... too fucking good, Honey!"

The rabbit slumped off her elbows her chest just pushed into the mat now, her nails digging into it. She was no longer able to look into the mirror, her cheek pressed to the surface while she huffed and moaned in time to the dog's deep heavy thrusts. Her core felt like it was going to break at the force and eagerness he was using, her tail erratically twitching.

Isaac growled savagely not even thinking now, just fucking this rabbit, his rabbit. All he could think of was pleasing her and filling her up with everything he had. He felt himself almost fully knotted and leaned down over her now, grabbing her wrists and looming over her pinning her down as he gave a violent heavy shove right into her, eliciting a throaty yelp from the rabbit, "Ha... you're mine rabbit! Tell me you're fucking mine!" He snarled the words heavily in her ears.

Karen grinned, loving the sound of his commands in her ears, drool spilling from the corner of her mouth. Her walls locked down as she felt another coming, her tight little rabbit walls locked him down, trapping him by his knot. "Ha... I'm... I'm!" She groaned and clenched her walls, her tongue lolling out heavily. "I'm still in charge here my dog! Now cum for me like a good doggy! On, my, command!" She barked the words out in an excited moan as she felt herself release once more her walls clenching down like a vice upon him.

The wolf gasped then his ears flicked in panic at her words and the dog yipped out in a throaty moan as the rabbit violently locked down upon him before drenching him in more of her honey. She had him trapped and his body responded to her commands with eagerness. His tongue lolled out and his defeated howl of a moan filled not only her ears but the entirety of the house.

Karen grinned in both satisfaction and pride as the dog gave in to her body, his heat pouring into her womb once again. It flooded in, burning all the way and pooling deep inside her. The rabbit moaned out happily as he gave in again and again in heavy bursts until she felt full like he was going to overfill her. The dog shuddered as the rabbit milked the last gush into her body and Karen folded her ears down letting out a satisfied sigh of relief now that she finished mating with her wolf. "Ha... good dog... very... very good dog... my good dog."

Isaac was slumped over on his elbows, panting above Karen's head, feeling her mocha ears flick along his chin lazily while the rabbit clenched and squeezed against his length despite having already taken everything he had. "Yeah... your dog, my Angel..." He panted the words weakly and Karen sighed happily at them.

"Next time we spar, if you beat me, I will fully submit to you too my wolf, so keep that in mind." She cooed the words happily before giving a stretch under him and folding her arms, resting her head upon them. Looking over in the mirror she could see him on top of her, looking spent and satisfied, his tongue still out while he panted, looking very feral in his recovery.

—♥—

Once they had recovered the two of them showered together and settled in for the night in the wolf's large bed. Thoroughly exhausted from the practice and the lovemaking, the two of them quickly collapsed into sleep in one another's arms.

His large red ears flicked at the sound of buzzing and Isaac blinked open one blue eye, his phone vibrating on his nightstand. He fumbled for it and lifted it, his ears perking up at the incoming call.

"Sorry Angel, I need to take this..." He whispered the words, gently slipping out of Karen's arms. She mumbled her displeasure of losing his chest as her pillow, but flopped onto his side of the bed, huffing happily at the smell of him against the sheets. The wolf grinned and gently stroked a padded-finger over one of her ears, watching it flick before he climbed out of the bed.

"One second," He spoke the words quietly into the phone receiver before quickly slipping from the bedroom.

"Yo, it's three in the morning," The wolf grumbled the words, walking down the hall back towards the other end of the house, stopping at the kitchen and leaning against the wall, watching the bedroom door in case a certain rabbit got curious.

"Sorry Isaac, but not where I'm at, and you know I like to get an early start," The voice came back from the phone sounding non-descript.

"Yeah, I know. Thanks for responding," Issac growled the words, feeling his heart pace up.

"So what's the story? You need me to do some digging?"

"Yeah, I need info on something that went down about seven years ago."

"Seven? That's going to take some work to dig that far back."

"I have the utmost faith in you, Keys," The dog cooed the words. Of course, that wasn't their real name but truth be told he didn't know their real name, nor their race, age, or gender.

"Such confidence, you're making me blush. Well, spill it, what am I looking for," Keys responded, sounding eager to get to work.

"Sexual assault case, cross-reference between the last six to eight years. It was formerly filed by one, Karen Kalama. It may have also been under the father's name of Kadir Kalama."

His ear flicked at the phone, hearing the busy typing at a keyboard, then about thirty seconds later Keys voice came back, "Yeeeaah... there you are... Got it. Never closed, still open, seems the little doggy in question tucked tail and ran."

"Got a name for that little doggy?" Isaac prodded, feeling the heat build in his chest, a growl in his voice.

"Got my fee?"

"You know I'm good for it Keys, spill it."

A soft sigh of irritation filled the phone receiver before more typing was heard. "Hmm... one Jeremy Atkins. Twenty-three at the time. Approximately Six foot two, medium build. Vulpes with black ears and tail. Defining markings, left ear clipped, large scar on the back right shoulder blade."

The wolf was growling into the phone now and Keys grew silent for a moment before speaking again, "You planning to get into the bounty hunting biz? This guy ain't worth much of a payday. I've got better targets if you-"

"Find him," Issac sneered the words into the phone in a bitter tone full of venom.

Silence, then the sound of more typing. "It's going to take time, this guy went to ground, probably has a new name and-"

"Whatever it takes, whatever it costs, find him," Isaac said in an icy tone.

"It's your dime, but It's going to take me some work, we're looking at probably triple my usual."

"I will transfer you the credits once we are off the phone, just get it done."

More silence, a few more keypresses. "Not my business, but don't go getting your tail into too much trouble." The call disconnected.

The wolf felt himself still growling as he swiped through his phone and sent off the payment before shoving it back into the jeans that he had quickly pulled on while climbing out of bed.

He stepped out into the backyard, the night air cooling his temper, he stared up into the sky and huffed before flicking his ears up and looking back, he saw Karen standing in the doorway of the house in his t-shirt. It came down well past her hips. "You okay, Honey?" The rabbit called out gently.

"Y-yeah... just needed to get some fresh air, did I wake you?" Isaac quickly moved over to her, moving a paw against her hip and moving in for a quick kiss of her lips.

Karen returned the kiss and grinned at the dog, "It's okay, get your phone call sorted?"

"O-oh, yeah... sorry about that, it was work-related." The wolf spoke the words while moving a paw up to gently fondle her flicking tail under the shirt.

"I figured, I couldn't make out much but heard something about paying someone." Karen yawned as her tail flicked and shoved her face into the wolf's chest, nuzzling him softly.

"Yeah just one of my contacts, information costs money, needed something for one of my current cases." The dog drooped his ears, hating to hedge around the truth to her but he didn't want to involve her in this until he could see it resolved. He gently moved a handpaw to the back of her head, petting her dark hair and ears.

Karen yawned and huffed comfortably while pushing to her wolf's chest. Isaac gently stroked her head before whispering into her ears, "Let's go back to bed, Angel."

A nod was the only response as the rabbit clung to him while they moved back inside and to the bed. Once in bed, she promptly shoved her head against his chest, nuzzling and sighing gently, she was out in a matter of just a few minutes.

Isaac sat there stroking her hair and rubbing her ears for several minutes, just looking down at his rabbit sleeping peacefully upon his chest. A cocktail of emotions swirled in him. One part joy and happiness for having her in his life, one part furious anger that someone had hurt her, his rabbit. There would be a comeuppance for this slight, long overdue but he would see it had.

—♥—

Morning arrived and Isaac let out a wide yawn, blinking his eyes open slowly, he felt colder than usual and looked over to see she wasn't in bed with him. It felt empty and lonely without her up against his chest. He rolled out of bed and found his jeans, pulling them back on but couldn't find the shirt he wore the night before. The dog shrugged and started looking for his bunny.

It didn't take long for him to find her, he just followed the smell of food. Karen flicked her ears and saw him walk into the kitchen, she had stolen his shirt once more and was wearing it while cooking breakfast. "Good morning, Honey. I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed, but it looks like you woke up too early."

The dog grinned at her and quickly moved over to kiss the rabbit at her throat while pushing up behind her. She looked amazing this morning standing there in his shirt, in his home, and he just couldn't keep his paws off her. She felt his handpaws already roaming her body eagerly as he pushed into her. "Ha... let me at least finish making your eggs before you start pawing all over me, horny dog," Karen giggled the words, then let out a soft pleased huff, feeling him kissing along her throat while she tried to keep an eye on the cooking eggs.

Issac snorted into her ears waiting until the rabbit had finished and plated the eggs, then set the pan aside before turning back to him with a playful grin. "Good boy, see you can wait when you nee- Eep!" Karen yelped as the wolf grabbed her hips and lifted her off the ground, setting her on top of the nearby counter.

The rabbit blushed and bit her lip, feeling the dog grab her legs and spread them, exposing her to him before stepping between them. "Ngh... dumb dog... you're not supposed to have me for breakfast, your food will get cold!" Karen fussed the words as she rested her paws on his chest, her little mocha tail flicking excitedly, her breasts rising and falling gently in his shirt as she panted.

"Then I will reheat the food, I'm not waiting!" He barked the words and took a knee in front of Karen. She jerked her ears up in realization right as the wolf shoved his mouth up against her exposed rabbit slit.

Karen hadn't bothered getting a fresh pair of panties from her duffle bag and just slipped the shirt on to come cook. "Ha! D-don't I've not cleaned up yet... Ngh!" She protested but the dog just began to lap against her folds undaunted by her words.