Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You kidding? I love the taste of you, I will clean you myself!" The wolf growled the words possessively while gripping her hips. His tongue lapped hard against her folds showing through her fur, soaking them in his saliva before moving to flick at her sensitive little rabbit pearl repeatedly, saliva dripping down her entrance and puddling onto the kitchen floor beneath them.

A soft moan escaped Karen's mouth after a few moments of his lapping. Her fingers were tangled into his mussed bed hair, gripping at both of his ears while he had her bunny pussy for a meal instead. The rabbit clenched his ears hard and shuddered before snapping her teeth together and giving in, her honey spilling over his tongue while he circled it at her pearl during her release.

"Ha... Oh, my, fuck..." Karen panted the words weakly, stroking Isaac's hair and ears lovingly before he stood before her once more. The rabbit bit her lower lip hard as the dog jerked his jeans open exposing his swollen thick length to her, the tip was already dripping with eager precum, the show of flesh against the crimson fur at his base a lovely contrast she had grown to appreciate over the weeks.

"Getting even for me dominating you last night doggy?" Karen moaned the words as she felt his grip shift to below her knees and spread her legs a little wider apart. The rabbit braced on her handpaws on the counter, her tongue showing while she panted, then let out a soft gasp as the wolf pressed his throbbing tip right up against her entrance.

"No, I just really want you, my Angel," The wolf growled the words and pushed forward with his hips. She let out a soft moan of pleasure when the dog pushed past her sopping wet entrance and started filling her once again with his length.

She felt every inch glide in before bumping into her cervix a little bit of ache remaining from last night's session. "Fuck... you always feel so fucking good inside me!" The rabbit groaned the words, moving both paws to his chest, digging her nails in while the wolf slid his own handpaws around to grasp her backside, her small mocha tail brushing his padded-fingers.

Isaac panted, drawing Karen right against his chest, feeling her squeeze and clench at his length buried inside, her body as hungry for him this morning as his was for hers. "You're like heaven every time I'm in you, my rabbit!" He groaned the words and Keren's breasts bounced gently in his t-shirt from the push he made into her, his tip against her core while the rabbit grinned and clung to him.

"Yes, my doggy... that's a good dog..." She panted the words of encouragement feeling him take her against the counter more intently now. Her walls clenched every inch while feeling it slide back and forth, each push ending with a heavy bump into her deepest regions as she grinned up at him.

The wolf growled and dug his claws into the rabbit's backside, feeling her tail brush his knuckles while it flicked. Karen let out a throaty yelp feeling her mate pushing hard into her now, he was frantic, as if in a rut. "Ngh! I need you my rabbit!" He snarled the words into her ears and she could feel his knot starting to grow inside her clenching walls.

"You have me my wolf, I'm all yours... only yours..." Karen sighed the words hotly and pressed her breasts into his chest, wrapping her legs around him. She could feel his thick tail brushing her bared footpaws while he ground his hips against her, digging his tip into her core, sending a shiver of both ache and pleasure through her.

Isaac growled possessively and huffed hotly into her ears from above, "That's right, all mine!" He snarled the words and shoved heavily into her, Karen letting out a surprised yelp at his force, her eyes getting misty, her body responding as her walls clamped down and violently released all over the dog's length, her rabbit honey dripping off his sacks.

Karen shoved her face to his chest panting hotly now. "Yes, I'm yours, only yours. Now finish using me! Fill me up and claim me!" The rabbit moaned the words encouragingly into his ears, already knowing he was on edge and just trying to push him over.

It seemed to do the trick, the dog's ears sprang up at her words and he grunted through clenched teeth. Karen grinned against his chest as he shoved hard into her with a final push, her walls hungrily clenching down on the wolf's length, coaxing him to let it all go.

A loud throaty howl of a moan filled her large mocha ears and the rabbit let out a satisfied groan as heat started to fill her. "Oh, that's my dog... good boy..." She rubbed his chest with a palm, sighing happily as her womb filled up with what he had saved up over the night. "Let it all go, Honey... I want every drop..." Karen cooed the words lovingly while feeling her own release make her clench and squeeze tighter, milking the wolf for every drop he had.

Issac's tail drooped along with his ears, his tongue lolling out once the rabbit had milked every last bit into her packed womb. He gritted his teeth and braced his palms at the counter near her hips, panting in relief.

Karen gently kissed the wolf's ears while he was slumped over, sighing gently into them, "Do you feel better my dog?" Isaac gave her a weak nod in response. She groaned gently and ran her fingertips through his crimson locks of hair, "Such a good dog... so glad he is mine."

—♥—

Breakfast was reheated and a quick shower was had to clean the smell of sex off them once again before the two of them started getting ready for the day ahead.

"Thanks for having me over, Honey," Karen spoke the words at her wolf with a smile, reaching behind her to hook the black bra into place, matching with the panties she had already slipped on, the darker material seeming to blend well with her mocha fur.

The wolf was busy brushing out his hair and flicked an ear at her words from the bathroom that was adjoining to the bedroom before giving a smile. "I like having you here, makes it less empty and lonely."

Karen grinned as she pulled out a pair of blue jeans from the bag and began putting them on, zipping up the front before fastening the little button in back where her tail poked out, the fluff of fur flicking about. She caught the dog looking at her butt and grinned at him. "I like it when you're at my place too, makes it feel comfortable and... right."

"When do you get off today?" Isaac spoke the words as he pulled on a simple black t-shirt and opened his closet for a fresh pair of jeans.

Karen looked at his closet and laughed, "Do you wear anything other than jeans?"

The wolf gave the rabbit a grin, "I also tend to wear your scent and musk all day."

"Good!" The rabbit moved over and hugged the wolf from behind, rubbing and nuzzling against him as she sighed, "I will rub my scent allll over you, make sure everyone knows you're mine! Also, I close, so around eight."

Isaac grinned as Karen clung to him and moved a paw to grab her hip and pull her around to his front. The wolf pulled the rabbit in to kiss her before moving down her throat, kissing and licking at her furred flesh eagerly.

Karen felt herself growing warm and eager but pushed her handpaws weakly against the dog's shoulders, "Calm down honey, we just got clean... Erk!" She yelped as the dog snapped down upon her throat and started suckling, the rabbit lolling her tongue in a pant as he marked her once again.

Isaac pulled his muzzle away admiring the small bruise through the fur and moved his fingertips over the one she had left him last night. "There... now you're sufficiently marked again. Also, should I pick you up?"

The rabbit brushed her paw against the small spot on her throat and gave the wolf a fussy but playful glare. "Tch... stubborn dog." She pushed closer and kissed his lips once more before responding to his question, "Please?"

He nodded and ran his padded-fingers through her damp hair, "You want to crash at my place or yours tonight?"

Karen pulled from his grip and moved to find a shirt out of her bag, tugging it on. "I've got to open tomorrow, so I've got a short turn around, let's crash at my place tonight, it's closer to the shop. I also need to do some studying, so I would need my computer."

"Sounds good, I will pack an overnight bag," Issac huffed the words before withdrawing a duffle bag of his own from the closet.

"Ha... you've not left my side since the first night, at this rate we might as well move in together!" Karen spoke the words playfully then bit her lower lip, realizing how awkward it sounded.

Isaac also looked a little shaken at the thought and both of them stared at one another for several moments before the dog spoke up gently, "It's actually... I mean..."

"S-sorry!" Karen spoke up instantly regretting the words.

"No! I mean... I'm not opposed at all!" The wolf shot the words back quickly.

"R-really? But it's only been a few weeks, doesn't that seem weird to bring up?" Karen composed herself and sat down to put her socks on, still blushing at the awkward topic she brought up.

"I mean sure, but, I mean..." Isaac shrugged before continuing, "This whole thing has been quick. We fucked quick, claimed one another quick. Started officially dating quick..."

Karen gave him a look of concern while putting her shoes on, "You don't think it's going to end quickly, do you?"

"I don't," He spoke the words confidently and with no hesitation before cutting his icy blue eyes to her emerald ones. "I trust you, Karen. Simple as that..."

The rabbit felt her tail flicking like crazy behind her, that little horny bunny in her head screaming about wanting to have this dog's puppies again, "Ah... T-thank you Isaac... I trust..." Karen took a shuddering breath as if accepting something and giving a quick nod, her eyes filled with a faint mist of tears, "I trust you too, Isaac... I trust you with my heart and my body."

I hope you've enjoyed this week's episode, my dear reader. If you have, I'm thrilled and would love to know it, so please give it a vote and favorite, that will do wonders for my drive. If you really like my stuff, by all means, give me a follow so you can keep up with my releases, that would make my day.