All Comments on 'Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 07'

by GCStargazer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've really enjoyed this arc. I wasn't very fond of Karen to begin with, but after I learned about her backstory, I empathized with her, and really came to like her before it was over.

The dialogue was excellent throughout, and while I found her Wolf to be a bit one dimensional in this story, it's clear there's quite a bit under the surface there, and you could (and should! :) ) write any number of pulp detective story one-off prequels about him to explore those depths. Noir, hard luck hero crime drama would play very well to your strengths!

And I'm intrigued, very much so, by Keys. I would love, love love love, to get more of them.

Cheers, and thanks for the tale!

GCStargazerGCStargazeralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Ahh! Thank you, I love getting feedback and I had a lot of fun writing Keys! Also... oooph, Issac in a Noir setting? I- I might actually do that for fun! I've never written Noir but then again I'd never written vampires and B&C was crazy fun. I will consider this, also I *Cough* mayalreadybewritingasequel *Cough* erm... excuse me...

Happywifrhappylife8586Happywifrhappylife8586almost 3 years ago

Please let there be more eventually.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story - loved the whole series :)

Many thanks for sharing with us.

Please do keep up the great work.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So.... I've been going through and re-reading your work (as you do for a favorite author) and I can't shake the feeling that this is in the same world as Guarded, just maybe... 10 to 20 years or so later? I don't know why that strikes me so hard, but it does. My brain started down a rabbit hole (no pun intended) about a daughter of retired-ish Blue and Tracey and a upcoming talent in her own right, vanishing under dubious circumstances...

A "too-old-for-this" and furious Tracey goes off on her own to find her, a worried Blue (who now spends most of his time producing) calls their old friend Hilde to find both, and she, now working directly for Keys (yay a chance to learn all about them!) in a mysterious role enlists Issac and Karen.

Badassery, thrills, intrigue, suspense and an epic synthwave soundtrack ensue.

I hope you don't mind me borrowing your sandbox and playing in it in my head. I simply love the characters and have to keep myself entertained until you release those noir Issac tales I desperately want. ;)

GCStargazerGCStargazerover 2 years agoAuthor

I love your thought process and that's really fun-sounding! I also enjoy my work has moved you in a way you are playing in the sandbox as it were.

I'll tell you they are in the same world and I do intend to go back to Guarded eventually as well, though it's no big spoiler to tell you these stories are more or less happening in a similar timeline to Guarded! I need to get L&L finished and I maaaay have lied and I'm working on more B&C, I can't help it, have a problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGCStargazer@GCStargazer
I've had it up to here with this backward archaic site rejecting stories even for daring to say they were commissions. I will NOT be updating here in the future, if you find this message and want to catch up with any of my tales, find my various other sites below. https://li...