Love & Lattes - Group Therapy Ep. 01

Story Info
Episode 1: To Old Friends, And New Beginnings.
11.3k words
4.77
5.2k
4

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

Hey there! Have you read the first of the L&L series? No? Then what the heck are you doing here?! This is a DIRECT SEQUEL! You need to go back and read L&L: A bunny's bounty, and L&L: Songs for a fox, in that order. Go on now, this one isn't going anywhere!

Take your time, I'll wait for you to catch up. :3

And with that out of the way...

Here's a fun fact for you; L&L was my first full on attempt at episodic stories. I didn't even realize at the time I was writing serial style until after the fact. I stopped after the second to work on Guarded, which became my first official serial, then moved on to B&C. Later I cleaned up L&L and released it in earnest.

If you finished songs for a fox, then you're good, this is quite literally picking up right where it left off! I think this goes without saying, but unlike the first two stories, this tale will not just focus on m/f couplings. As you can expect, you're going to see same sex pairs, as well as group activities!

Well, that's enough rambling from me, let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 1:

To Old Friends, And New Beginnings

"Life isn't just about paying the bills and security, Issac. I want to live and do things while I'm young enough to enjoy them," The female wolf said to him from across the table in a gentle voice. She had short blonde hair that hung just below her cheeks with a soft coat of white fur, her eyes the color of her name, Hazel.

"Be that as it may... I've done everything for you, it's all been to take care of you. Yes, I'm out late some nights but you know I would never cheat on you." The larger wolf spoke sadly while sitting across the table from his wife and her attorney.

Hazel shook her head gently before responding. "This isn't about you, it's about me. I'm sorry darling, you've done everything fine. I just... I want more from life than I can have with you."

Isaac hung his head, staring at the wood of the table, a growl bubbling up in his throat, his body shivering and his handpaws shaking. "You're sure about this Hazel? You know I will do whatever I can to fix this..."

"You can't fix this, Isaac. It's something I have to deal with. You were a good husband to me, more than I deserved. I just wasn't ready..." She spoke sadly and nodded at her attorney.

The attorney, a ram in a sharp black suit slid some papers over to the wolf across from them. "Mr. Convel, we really should talk about the distribution of assets. My client wants-"

"Save your breath," Isaac growled a sharp bitter tone in his voice as he grabbed the paper and practically tore the form as he dug the pen in to sign off on the divorce. "Five thousand."

The attorney and Hazel looked at him confused as the ram collected the papers and spoke once more, "I'm sorry Mr. Convel, what do you mean?"

Isaac looked up at Hazel, she clearly saw the vicious wound left behind from her actions in his eyes. The look of someone that had just lost their reason for everything. His voice came out ragged and rough, "I will take five thousand from our savings to find my own place, and the car I work out of. The rest of it is yours, the other car, the house, the majority of our bank account."

"Y-you can't be serious, Isaac... I have no intention of leaving you so short on this. I want this to be fair and-" Hazel spoke out in shock, her large white ears flicked up.

"Fair?! Now you want to talk about fucking fair?!" Isaac snarled, cutting off her words. He gritted his teeth and composed himself before standing from the table and jerking his gaze away. "That's the only terms I need. Do you want me to add more? I... I wouldn't mind agreeing to remain friends with you. It's not a demand though."

Hazel watched the larger wolf turn his back and move for the exit of the office as she called out to him, "Isaac..."

"I will have my stuff packed and out of the house by the end of the day. After that, it's all yours. Anything I leave behind, you're free to do with as you please." He spoke the words calmly and controlled before stepping out of the office to go to his car.

—♥—

Isaac slowly blinked his eyes, the memory of that time tearing into his mind in the midst of the situation he found himself in now. His wife looked upon him with concern while she was being held by her best friend. His own best friend stopped between the two girls and him, also looking at him with concern in his eyes. All three of them could see something was amiss with the wolf and had turned their focus to him fully.

"Honey...?" Karen finally broke the silence, her large dark ears flicked up to focus.

"I'm fine, just... is this really okay?" Isaac said, looking away, thinking about his former life and the reason it all came crashing down. He didn't want to deny his wife what she wanted, but he didn't want to lose her for making her feel she wasn't enough either.

The rabbit blinked at the words then glanced over to Ivory who was still embracing her. The cat smiled knowingly at her in response but seemed reluctant to release Karen from her arms. "Are you opposed to me and Joseph touching her, Isaac?" Ivory spoke out gently, her focus shifting fully upon the large wolf before them.

Isaac looked back at her, both of their eyes meeting, a similar hue of blue in them. "It's... complicated..."

"What isn't?" Joseph spoke out with a grin, a paw on his own hip. He then strode over toward Isaac and huffed out gently, "Look man, you're not alone in this. Ivory And I have expressed our concern about it again and again."

"Then why do it?" Isaac growled the words, but his voice didn't have malice in it. He looked up at the fox's eyes, the brown chestnut color reminding him slightly of his former wife's eyes.

Joseph looked back at Isaac for a long pause, looking into his eyes and studying him. "Because I love you guys, and I want to give it a fair chance... Life is about living, you know?"

The fox didn't intend it but the words cut like a knife, hitting the wolf deep inside. The memories of his dead ex-wife and her wanting to live life, wanting what he couldn't give her. Isaac snapped his teeth together, dashing the thoughts away before cutting his eyes to Joseph's once again, his gaze looking focused and calculated. "You love me, or you just love my wife?"

"You're my best friend... I care about you and Karen both. It doesn't matter if I loved her first." Hospeh put his handpaw on his hip again giving Isaac a concerned look.

"Issac, Honey. If you're not up for this..." Karen said gently, now pulling from Ivory's arms hesitantly, the cat letting her slip free.

"I am! I just... I don't want to hurt you, I don't want to... I don't want you to think you're not enough!" He spoke the words hesitantly, the fear showing in his voice now.

"You're more than enough for me, Honey. Likewise, I know I'm enough for you." Karen moved her fingertips through her chocolate hair and leaned back against Ivory's chest, feeling the cat wrap her arms around her gently from behind. "Joseph is right though. We all care about each other, and if you're as curious as I am. We should explore it. Do you want that regret when you're old and gray, my wolf?"

"Live life while you're young enough to enjoy it huh?" Isaac growled, looking upon the trio before him. All of them were younger than him. Joseph was twenty now and the two girls comfortably were in their mid-twenties, with Karen outpacing Ivory by about two years. Isaac was already in his mid-thirties though. "I really don't want any more regrets, no..."

"Oh for fuck sake!" Joseph barked out and grabbed Isaac by the collar of his shirt. The wolf's large red ears perked up at the gesture as the fox growled and pulled him closer towards him. The younger dog was about half a foot shorter than Isaac but had surprising strength.

"Joe! W-what the hell are you doing!?" He growled the words as the fox pulled him to eye level.

"J-just... shut up already and stop thinking so hard!" The fox snarled out, a brief memory flashing through his mind from almost two years ago. A cat he loved, him trying to explain himself, realizing it wasn't working. So he did the only thing he could think to do to get her attention. It worked before, might as well try here too, right?

Joseph snarled and shoved his muzzle right up against the wolf's. Isaac's eyes widened at the forceful kiss. He hadn't kissed anyone other than Karen in years, and not another male since college. A growl erupted from his throat before he gave in to the fox's eagerness and returned the kiss, taking the time to taste Joseph while they kissed.

Karen bit her lower lip hard watching the two embrace and kiss, feeling her heart thump heavily at the scene, seeing both the dogs she adored doing something so intimate.

Ivory purred gently into Karen's large mocha-colored ears while flicking her tail, "He did the same thing to get my attention years ago, what a cute fox..."

Joseph huffed against Isaac's lips, he tasted just as feral and dominant as he had imagined he would. The little voice in his head told him to knock it off and submit to the wolf he had looked up to for years now, to let him take the lead. Then the strong confident fox in him told the voice to go fuck off. Joseph growled and slid his fingertips into Isaac's long wavy red hair, gripping it gently before bringing his tongue forward into the larger dog's maw.

Isaac grunted at the dominant display, not expecting it but his tongue met Joseph's as they kissed in a feral hungry way he had never felt before, both their heads tilted to allow their muzzles to part. The wolf drew in a heavy breath through his nose, smelling the musk of the fox, smelling how strong and confident the little timid dog he first met had become.

Several moments of kissing passed with both their tongues rolling against one another in a mock battle for dominance. Finally, Joseph pulled from his lips with a loud huff of breath, his own tongue showing as he panted and looked into the wolf's icy blue eyes that reminded him of his wife's.

Isaac blinked back at the fox, staring into his own eyes. He felt his face burn under his cheek fur before he spoke, "You really sucker-punched me with that one, Joe..."

"Yeah, w-well... I've wanted to do it for a while now..." The fox said, his own cheeks feeling hot. "Seemed the best way to make you understand..."

"Well mission accomplished... huff... you're a hell of a good kisser by the way." Isaac laughed as he spoke, trying to rise up from the fox, but felt him keep a grip on his collar and not let him pull away.

"I... you think I'm satisfied with just one? Dumb wolf..." Joseph felt his cheeks burn as he growled the words.

"O-oh... yeah sorry!" Isaac grinned and pushed forward himself this time, shoving his maw to the fox's. This time the wolf went all out on the offense instead, forcing his own tongue forward, the younger dog parted his jaws and met his tongue, both of them flicking and teasing while they kissed.

"Huff!" Karen let out a soft pant watching the two of them, then felt Ivory's paws move over her chest, rubbing and kneading at her full breasts inside the green blouse she had worn to match the skirt she had on.

"They look so cute like that... I didn't think watching them would be such a turn-on..." Ivory purred into the bunny's ears, her paws kneading and squeezing the rabbit's breasts gently.

Karen was panting more intently now and pushed closer into the cat's chest. "Ha... it's not just them... I missed you so much, Ivory..."

"I missed you too, Karen," The cat purred eagerly into the rabbit's ears before moving her paws to her hips and forcing her to turn to face her.

By the time the two dogs had finished their second kiss, they parted to see both their wives pressed together in their own hungry kiss, Ivory's handpaws exploring the rabbit's hips and rear, while Karen had her fingertips laced through the blonde hair of the idol. Their tongues were flicking and teasing one another in slow languid movements as they frantically touched one another.

Joseph let out a pant, his tail wagging harder as he watched the two girls and bit his lower lip, looking at them, then towards the wolf. "S-so... what do we do now? I've never been in a situation like this before."

Isaac huffed through his nose and showed his sharp teeth, grinning wide as he watched the girls for a few moments before cutting his eyes back over towards the fox. "You think I've ever been in a situation like this before?" The wolf growled the words as he moved towards the cat and rabbit, his voice dripping with confidence and bravado, as if the display of the girls and the kiss he had shared with Joe, had jarred his inner pack leader back into motion.

Joseph felt his heart leap at the confident words of the larger older dog then felt his stomach twist in a knot as Isaac gripped Ivory's shoulder and pulled her away from Karen, forcing their kiss to break.

The blonde cat let out a soft gasp as she felt the large wolf pull her close and blinked up at him, feeling her heart thump heavily, thinking back to the night she teased him at the coffee shop, how good he smelled then, and how jealous she had been of Karen at the time.

"You said to live life and go for it, yeah Joe?" Isaac growled the words guiding his padded-palm against Ivory's warm cheek, the cat shivered and bit her lower lip before the dog moved in and pushed his muzzle to her own. Ivory shuddered and pushed into the wolf, kissing him back eagerly. He tasted feral and strong, as well as a bit like her fox now.

Joseph clenched his teeth, his tail fluffing up as he watched the larger dog take his wife right in front of him. His mind raced with conflicting emotions as they embraced and kissed. One part was furious at him for touching what was his, and another part found the display amazingly hot to see, the wolf he had admired and crushed on for so long with his wife.

Karen looked like she had a similar look on her face, probably processing the same pattern of thoughts. The rabbit watched the wolf and cat kissing then glanced over at the fox with dark cheeks before stepping over to him. "A-ah... I'm not sure what to say..."

Joseph felt his ears lift, looking upon the rabbit whom he had loved for years looking back at him. She was normally so confident, but she looked timid and shaken, obviously also trying to process the idea of her partner with someone other than her.

He focused his thoughts on her, this bunny he had been dreaming of for years. She was here before him and all he had to do was show her how he felt. "You don't have to say anything, Karen..." The fox growled and moved in on her, pushing his lips to hers in a hungry purposeful kiss.

Her mocha ears flicked up when the fox's muzzle met her own. She could taste Isaac on him, but soon his own taste overwhelmed her senses.

Karen hesitated when his tongue pushed forward but then tilted her head and parted her mouth to flick her tongue against Joseph's curiously. Her paws pushed to his chest then gripped his shirt hard as she took a deep breath in through her nose, smelling his musk mingling with the others in the room.

The fox's heart leaped into his throat, he was finally kissing her and touching her. He had given up on the idea long ago, but now here she was clinging to him, their tongues rolling against one anothers curiously.

His paws moved over her hips, feeling the curves of them before grabbing her full round backside. Karen gasped out from the grasp and felt the fox draw her closer, her breasts pushing into his chest.

Isaac pulled from Ivory's muzzle finally, their tongues still flicking against one another through the open mawed kiss before he pulled back and let out a soft huff, "Apologies if that was too direct..." The wolf growled while still rubbing her cheek, "I've wanted to taste you for a long time..."

Ivory bit her lower lip, feeling her cheeks warm, "S-silly dog... you should have said something... I've wanted to taste and touch you for ages"

"Y-you have?" Isaac blinked at her in shock, the cat nodding at him in response with a grin on her face. The wolf grinned back then looked over at his wife and Joseph as he snorted through his nose, watching the two of them for a moment.

Ivory looked at them as well, Joseph had broken the kiss and was already at Karen's throat, kissing at her neck eagerly before dragging his tongue along it to taste her. The rabbit had shoved her paws into his hair, gripping his ears and panting gently while he tasted her. His handpaws were already flicking buttons clear on her blouse she wore

"Wow look at them go..." Ivory purred the words with a playful grin.

Isaac huffed and Karen looked back at him while panting, blushing as her husband watched her while the fox snapped down on her throat and began to suckle and mark her through her thin brown fur. "I-I guess... for those two it's a long time coming..."

"Are you okay Isaac? It's not too late to call it off if you're bothered by him touching her." Ivory looked at him with a concerned look in her eyes.

Isaac bit his lower lip and shook his head, "N-no, it's okay. I kind of want to see how this all unfolds... does it bother you?"

Ivory giggled and gave the wolf another hungry grin, showing her sharp teeth while flicking her tail about. "I think it's cute my fox finally gets his bunny, I'm not worried about losing him to her." The cat gave the larger dog another grin and winked. "Want to help them out?" She purred and moved over toward the two of them. Isaac grinned, showing his teeth as he follows after the cat, his large tail wagging about.

"Having fun with my husband, Karen?" Ivory puffed the words into the bunny's dark ears, slipping up behind her, pressing her breasts to the rabbit's back.

Karen bit her lower lip and nodded with hot cheeks, "Uh Huh... s-sorry, i hope you're not mad." She said with a pant now feeling the fox flick the last button on her blouse free, the green fabric slacking and parting to show the lighter brown fur of her stomach and the black bra she had on, the silver hoop in her naval coming into view.

"Do I look mad?" Ivory cooed into the bunny's ears, her padded-fingertips sliding over her shoulders to peel the remains of the blouse free, letting it drop to the floor, leaving Karen in just her skirt and black bra.

When Ivory closed in on them, Joseph parted his lips from Karen's throat with a shocked huff leaving a small bruise behind through the thin fur, then let out a grunt feeling Isaac grab his hips and push up to him from behind. He felt the wolf shove his crotch hard into his own backside, letting the fox feel the heavy bulge within the larger dog's jeans.

"Does my wife taste as good as you hoped she would, Joe?" The wolf growled at the fox, pushing up into him from behind, similar to how Ivory was pressing into Karen. Joseph let out a panicked huff as Isaac's paws wandered over his chest and down to the front of his own pair of jeans.

"Y-yeah... You both taste good..." The fox bit his lower lip watching the wolf grab the front of his pants from behind and unbuckle them before flicking the button free. "H-hey..."

"What? Did you want privacy with her? Should I take Ivory into the other room and leave you two alone?" Isaac said teasingly into the fox's ears, his handpaw now grabbing at his crotch, feeling him throb against his padded-palm through the bulge in his open jeans.

"I-I didn't say... huff... that..." Joseph groaned while the wolf touched him, his paw confident but gentle.

Karen chewed on her lower lip while watching the display and feeling Ivory moving her paws over her own body. "I missed you rabbit..." The cat purred, her fingertips brushing over the silver hoop in her navel.