Love & Lattes - Group Therapy Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isaac thought about it and shook his head, "No, I don't think we have, not when you get down to it."

"Oh?" The cat grinned, showing her sharp teeth.

"Like Joe said, we all care about each other. We shouldn't overthink it." He smiled and leaned down to kiss the cat's muzzle.

Ivory purred and returned the kiss before pulling back. "So, you're saying you love me and Joe?"

The wolf hesitates before shaking his head, "I... want to, but I don't want to hurt you guys either, or myself..."

She moved a paw over his face once again. "What's got you so scared? What happened to you that made you so worried about hurting us or yourself?"

He hesitated while she touched his muzzle, rubbing at his jaw before moving a handpaw to grip her wrist, pulling her paw to him, offering it a few kisses. He took several moments to think about the words before speaking, "Short version; I gave everything to my ex-wife and it wasn't good enough, she left me. I'm terrified of that happening with Karen, and now with you guys too. What if I'm not good enough?"

A grin showed on her face before she shook her head. "Silly dog... I and Joseph know quite well what we want, so does Karen. You really are overthinking things."

"You really think I am?" Isaac huffed the words, looking at her curiously with his head tilted.

"I think... if you care about someone, you should say so." Ivory smiled up at the large dog and flicked her own tail. "I've loved Karen for years, and now here I am, finding myself embraced and mated by her husband whom I've been fond of for so long... We throw the love word around a lot, Isaac, but at the end of the day, we all care about one another, that's all I really want. I want the three of you with me, loving me and supporting me, I will do the same for all of you."

Isaac felt his heart pitter-patter at those words and gave a weak grin, his tail wagging gently against her footpaws. "You're a pretty impressive cat, Ivory. Of course, you know I will be there and support all of you as much as I can."

The cat purred and grinned, moving her handpaws up to stroke his large red ears, pride in her chest to know he was now hers as well. "That's a good dog... my wolf... Since you understand, I will allow you to claim and play with my fox anytime you please."

He barked out a laugh at the words and grinned back. "How generous of you, my cat."

Ivory sighed happily at hearing him call her his and smiled up at him. "Want to come take a shower with me and clean up?"

Isaac grinned and huffed out, "Sounds fun, can I have you in the shower too?"

The cat laughed with a purr mingling in and bit her lower lip, "You and Joe really do have so much in common... and yes you can, so long as you wash my back for me afterward."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!