Love & Lattes - Group Therapy Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ngh... I missed you too Ivory... both of you..." Karen sighed then let out a soft gasp when she felt Ivory pull her back out of Joseph's grasp.

Ivory gripped Karen's paw and gave her a hungry grin, "Good... let me see how much..." The cat squeezed the bunny's handpaw and started tugging her along away from the two dogs.

Karen blushed and bit her lower lip, "Ah, o-okay!" She felt pulled along, giving a look at the fox and wolf before being tugged into their adjoining bedroom.

"H-hey! Don't just walk off and leave us out here!" Isaac huffed out in a growl and released Joseph's crotch, snatching the fox by the wrist and dragging him forward. Joseph yipped and grabbed the front of his pants with his free paw, huffing out as the wolf pulled him along into the bedroom after them.

Ivory grinned at the wolf's protests before pulling Karen into the room and shoving the bunny playfully down onto the massive bed before them. The rabbit grunted as she hit the mattress, bouncing against the bed chest first.

Karen smiled and looked back at the cat over her shoulder as she climbed onto the bed after her, "You're very aggressive tonight, Ivory..." She giggled, her small mocha tail flicking excitedly.

"It's because I missed you so damn much and the three of you smell so good!" The cat hissed the words and reached for the rabbit's hips, snatching her black panties from under her green skirt, peeling them down eagerly off her curvy hips.

Karen bit her lower lip and shifted to let the cat pull them off, her rabbit petals dripping and her thigh fur damp with her lust. "Damn bunny... Did touching and kissing my fox work you up that much?" Ivory cooed the words in appreciation while tugging her skirt free, leaving Karen in just her black bra.

"Y-you both did! Isaac too..." The rabbit groaned and bit her lower lip as the two dogs looked on at the scene, seeing her bent forward and plainly visible. Her cheeks felt hot at the particularly intent gaze the fox was giving her. "D-damn it! Why am I the only one undressed!?" Karen snarled, then yelped out as the cat shoved her face right up against her crotch from behind.

"Damn that's a gorgeous view... That's the kind of thing that makes you want to drop to your knees and thank the heavens you were born!" Isaac huffs excitedly while looking at the two girls, watching Ivory on her knees behind the bunny, dragging her tongue against Karen's exposed folds again and again while the rabbit cried out blissfully from her affections.

Joseph looked up at Isaac and snorted, "Why are you always so cheesy with the lines, Isaac?" He grinned at him and returned the favor, grabbing the front of the wolf's Jeans and quickly jerking the button free before pulling the zipper down.

"Ha! Got a second wind, my fox?" Isaac growled and moved his paw over Joseph's ears, rubbing them gently.

Ivory's brown and white ears snapped up at the words before she pulled from Karen to hiss out at Isaac, "That fox is mine, no claiming him!" She snapped the words out at the wolf, warranting a shocked look from both the dogs.

"A-ah... sorry Ivory, I mean... I'm not being serious... ya know?" He blushed at the words then bit his lower lip as the cat huffed and wiggled her rear in response, showing the soaked state of her own blue panties beneath the black skirt she had been wearing.

"Ngh... It's fine, I'm not being serious... much." She purred playfully and went back to lapping at Karen, rolling her tongue against her sensitive little pearl, it had been years since she had tasted the rabbit but she remembered how her body responded, knowing she was getting close.

"Ha... Ivory... ngh... that's okay... claim me as revenge, I don't mind hearing you say it!" Karen moaned out, her own rear jerking in the cat's grip, feeling herself on edge, her body responding to the skillful tongue like it always had in the past.

"Good... then give it to me, my bunny... let me taste you!" Ivory purred excitedly against the rabbit's petals, her tongue flicking against her sensitive little pearl repeatedly. Karen's body was all too happy to respond to the demands as she cried out blissfully, her walls visibly clenching while the cat happily lapped at her honey.

Both of the dog's huffed out at the sight of the girls. "F-fucking..." Joseph panted out and shook his head, growling up at the wolf before jerking the larger dog's jeans open.

Isaac grunted when the fox opened his jeans and pulled them down along with his black boxer shorts. The wolf's swollen length pushed forth from the fabric, slid free of his base of reddish-white fur. He was dripping precum from his tapered head, showing his eagerness, the scent of his heady feral musk filling the younger dog's nose.

"Huff... damn... I think you're bigger than I am!" Joseph panted and blushed as he looked upon the wolf, watching him throb.

"Well let's find out!" Isaac snarled and returned the favor, snatching the fox's own jeans down along with his set of blue boxers.

"H-hey! Ngh..." The fox barked and blushed under his cheek fur, his own length springing forth, swollen and eager, a bit of his own pre dripping from the tapered tip. He had also been struggling against his jeans, so his spire was fully slid free of his own base.

"Hgn... pretty close call..." Isaac growled the words and gripped the fox by the base, pumping his length a few times, feeling the hot precum smear over his padded-fingertips. Isaac grinned and used his free paw to hold the base of his own length and pushed it up next to Joseph's. "Heh... I only barely outpace you, Joe. You've got a great cock."

The fox chewed on his lower lip feeling the wolf grope and pump him while comparing their sizes, his cheeks burning hot, feeling him right there against his length, throbbing along it. "F-fuck... your paws are really hot but soft..." The smaller dog panted out the words then perked his ears up and looked over at the girls.

Karen had turned around to face Ivory now, both the cat and bunny on their knees together. Ivory's own top was gone now and Karen had been in the process of pulling the straps of her blue bra down her shoulders when they had both stopped to watch their husbands.

Isaac took notice as well and gave both the girls a hungry grin, "Oh? Are you enjoying watching me and Joe touching one another?"

The fox bit his lower lip and huffed out, his own handpaw grabbing the wolf's length and squeezing it, pumping it awkwardly while the larger dog panted in response, his own pre dripping along the smaller dog's padded-fingertips. "Hgn... damn yours is so hot... and you're dripping so much..."

"Yeah, it's because you, Ivory, and Karen are so fucking cute, Joe." The wolf huffed and growled as he returned the favor, stroking the fox's length a little harder and grinned.

"Ngh... huff, huff..." Joseph panted and drooped his ears, looking up at the larger dog before back to the girls. Ivory was panting excitedly and peeling her blue panties off now, with Karen's help.

"Our dogs are so cute... look at them petting one another..." Karen sighed and slid her palm along Ivory's exposed navel, the matching silver hoop there that she shared with the rabbit.

Ivory lolled her tongue and then let out a soft groan when Karen's paw deftly moved against her own exposed pearl. Her fingers went right to work on her sensitive little spot, rubbing and stroking it with practiced movements. "T-they are... ha..."

"Huff... c'mon my cat... I know you're dying to give in too..." Karen panted the words, her fingertips circling and teasing the cat's pearl eagerly. Ivory was gripping Karen's shoulders now, panting faster, her bra half hanging on by one strap while she worked her body.

Both of the dogs perked their ears up when the cat let out a throaty melodic moan and gave in to the rabbit's touch, her own honey dripping all down her inner thighs, her fur clearly wet. Ivory shuddered and moved her muzzle to Karen's, both of them kissing lovingly now, their sets of handpaws moving to strip away what remained of their underwear.

Joseph huffed excitedly as Karen's soft mocha-furred body was fully exposed, her breasts weren't as large as Ivory's but were still sizable, her peaks dark and hard from the cat now rubbing at them with her fingertips, looking naturally at home against the soft-brown of her coat.

"Hgn... our wives are gorgeous Joe..." Isaac growled, admiring Ivory's body now that it was also revealed to him fully for the first time. Her fur was mostly a soft-white cream color with patches of brown along with breast and footpaw. Her breasts were pretty big with more pink peaks compared to Karen's, the cat had a few sizes on his wife and it showed, despite her being around the same size.

Ivory and Karen embrace one another, panting and looking over at their dogs, seeing the hungry looks they were giving each of them. The cat was the first to initiate things, reaching a paw outward and panting softly, "You've looked long enough, come here, my wolf..."

Joseph felt his heart sink at the words then snapped his ears to attention as Karen reached her own handpaw out in a similar way while panting, "Don't keep me waiting, my fox... come take your rabbit you've pined for," The bunny cooed the words out lovingly at him.

Both Isaac and Joseph shared a look, their cheeks burning before they gave one another a nod of understanding. "I-it's okay, go on... I know how much this means to you two..." Isaac said, before pulling from the fox and moving towards the girls on the bed.

Joseph swallowed hard and nodded. "Y-yeah, I know you and Ivory have wanted it too... You're the only guy I would ever be okay with... I trust you, Isaac," He blushed as he spoke to the wolf while also moving to the bed.

Isaac moved right up behind Ivory on his knees, his paws eagerly moved over her large breasts, rubbing and squeezing them curiously, his fingertips pinching at her hard nipples gently. The cat responded with excited moans and huffs from the dog's touch.

"Ha... that's it my wolf... touch me... taste me... " She sighed and tilted her neck when she felt him start to kiss along her throat from behind, feeling his swollen dripping length now rubbing up against her rear, bumping at the base of her flicking tail.

Likewise, Joseph moved in behind Karen and slid his padded-palms over her hips before curiously rubbing and squeezing at her breasts. The rabbit sighed in pleasure to feel his touch upon her hot furred-flesh, his paws curious but confident. She bit her lower lip feeling the fox pinch and tug at her peaks somewhat roughly. "How does it feel to touch me at last... My fox? Ha! C-careful... they're sensitive..."

Joseph shuddered at the words and huffed into Karen's chocolate-colored hair and large brown ears, "Like a dream... I've wanted you for so long..."

Karen bit her lower lip, feeling the fox grinding up against her from behind, his pulsing length pressing against her rear, moving up and down, the tip bumping against the base of her tail, similar to how Isaac was doing with Ivory right now. "Then have me my fox..." The rabbit sighed the words and looked at the dog over her shoulder with a shy-looking smile.

Ivory bit her lower lip hard as she felt the wolf nibbling and kissing along her throat. The approach wasn't nearly as romantic as what Joseph and Karen were having, but that suited the cat fine. Isaac had already repositioned and was now rubbing the length of his swollen cock back and forth against Ivory's exposed petals. Her honey was dripping along the length as it moved back and forth against her entrance, teasing her pearl. "Ngh... you like to tease, just like another dog I know..."

"Is it a race? I've been wanting you for a while... let me touch and enjoy your body, Ivory..." Isaac growled, his left handpaw still rubbing at her left breast from behind, his right holding her hip secure while he teases and ground against her folds.

"Ha... tell that to them..." Ivory purred and grinned at Karen and Joseph who were already getting right to it.

Joseph had taken a seat behind the rabbit and grabbed her hips. Karen let out an excited gasp feeling the fox pull her back and into his lap from behind. She bit her lower lip hard as the dog hoisted her small body up, both handpaws on her hips, his tapered head rubbing against her.

"C'mon, my fox..." Karen cooed the words, moving a paw between her legs to grasp his length and position it below her, his throbbing tapered head now pushing against her clenching tight entrance. "Ha... make me yours at last... claim me..." Karen moaned encouragingly.

Joseph felt his heart race and nodded as he gripped Karen's curvy hips and pulled her down. The tapered tip pushed right into her tight entrance and the rabbit let out an excited gasp. A low eager moan came next from the bunny as she felt the fox pull her down fully into his lap, forcing every inch of his pulsing cock into her from below.

"Ngh... fuck... r-really tight... and hot..." Joseph panted out once he was all the way inside, his tip snug and resting as deep inside the rabbit as he could be. None of his flesh was showing now, every inch inside the bunny, just her mocha fur meeting the reddish-brown of his own.

Karen sighed blissfully, feeling herself already giving in to Joseph, she had been on edge since getting Ivory off and leaned into the fox's chest comfortably, sighing as her walls clenched at his length while she gave in. "Ha... how is it, Joe? Is it everything you fantasized it would be?"

He moaned and nodded, biting his lower lip before grunting as the rabbit gave in on him, crushing his length inside her walls. "Ha... it is... like heaven..." Joseph sighed and then yipped as he felt Ivory's paws suddenly on his shoulders, grasping at them.

Karen grinned as the cat pushed forward, bracing on Joseph as they met nose to nose, the wolf having bent her over and grabbed her hips. The rabbit reached up and gently rubbed at Ivory's raised ears while she was panting and enjoying the fox's cock throb inside her.

"Ha... does my fox feel good in you Karen?" Ivory purred the words out, looking over her shoulder with a hungry grin at Isaac who was now prodding and teasing her entrance.

Karen looked back at her husband and smiled at him before looking into Ivory's blue eyes and giving her own hungry grin. "He feels amazing... How does mine feel?" The bunny's words almost seemed to be a cue for the wolf and he pushed forward in response.

Ivory let out an excited moan when Isaac pushed into her from behind, his tapered tip forcing past her entrance, then the rest of his length following as he forced her tight walls to spread and make room for him. Inch by inch the wolf's length pushed in until he bumped up against her core. The cat dug her claws into her husband's shoulders while blinking into Karen's face and panting out, "G-good...he feels... g-good... ngh! Ngh!"

The cat panted out and bit her lower lip hard, Isaac wasn't wasting time and was already pushing against her from behind. His tapered head bumped into her deeply again and again. "Huff! Ivory, you're amazing... ha... let me feel you give in!" He snarls at her, almost in a command.

Her brown and white ears flicked up and the cat grinned back at Isaac, "Ha...okay my wolf... but only if you call me yours... everyone else is claiming tonight, you gotta too!" She purred the words playfully and wiggled her hips, then looked back up and past Karen to Joseph. The fox was panting excitedly while grinding and bucking up into Karen from below. He was resting one paw on Karen's hip, his other moving to hold one of Ivory's paws on his shoulder.

"Ngh! F-fine... you're mine, Ivory!" Isaac snarled the words, digging his claws into her hips and shoving heavily into the cat again and again. Ivory gasped out, moving a few more inches forward, her chest shoving into Karen's as she pushed her muzzle against the rabbit's in a hungry kiss while she gave in to the wolf.

"S-son of a bitch... thaaat's... ngh!" Isaac moaned the words as the cat locked down on him like a vice, clenching and milking at his length while her lust dripped off his sacs.

After a few moments of kissing, Ivory pulled from Karen's lips but stayed pushed up against her, panting and pushing her forehead to the bunny's. Her blue eyes stared into Karen's emerald ones, both the girls panting and holding one another while their swapped mates took them.

"Ha... y-you're getting tight again... gonna give me more, Karen?" Joseph groaned out, bucking up into the rabbit from below, his tip jabbing into her core repeatedly while she bit her lower lip and nodded eagerly in response.

"I-I am... please my fox... don't stop..." She moaned the words blissfully in Ivory's face, her fingertips now rubbing at the cat's ears and hair while she pressed up against her.

It only took a little more encouragement and Karen gave in once again, moaning out happily as the fox forced more of her lust forth. The rabbit huffed and blushed as Ivory grinned at her knowingly while her walls clenched and squeezed Joseph, feeling a knot starting to show against her petals.

"Hgn... I'm almost there again too, Karen... your dog is really good..." Ivory moaned, her claws digging harder into Joseph's chest as she looked back over her shoulder and gave Isaac a hungry grin. "Ha... enjoying yourself, my wolf?"

"Huff... I'm sure you feel my knot... you know I am... My cat." Isaac growled and shoved heavily into her. Ivory gasped out a loud yelp, her tongue lolling out while her body gave in for a second time on the wolf, her honey slicking his length while she grunted and moaned in Karen's face.

"Ha... our dogs are so good to us..." Karen sighed the words while rubbing Ivory's ears and grinning at her, feeling Joseph deep into her again, her walls clenching and feeling his knot growing fuller with each heartbeat.

Ivory nodded in response and bit her lower lip hard, looking back at Isaac while feeling her cheeks burn, feeling his paws rubbing at her hips while he gave her a confident grin, his own knot slapping at her soaked entrance.

"K-Karen... I don't... ngh..." The fox groans the words, his paws squeezing her hips hard while the rabbit perked her ears and bit her lower lip hard at the implications.

"Ha... you can do it Joe, but I'm not on any protection these days... Will you take responsibility?" The rabbit groaned while leaning into the fox's chest with a lustful grin on her face.

"W-what?!" Ivory mewed out in shock, the fox looking panicked as his tongue lolls.

Isaac growled before pushing heavily into Ivory as he huffed out, "She's fucking with you... huff... unload in her Joe, I'm not hesitating to fill your wife up!" The wolf barked the words with a confident snarl and final push that lodged that knot of his nice and deep in the idol before him.

Ivory's eyes widen and her walls clench down in response, "O-oh! F-fuck... ngh! ngh! H-he... isn't..." She felt thick violent eruptions of heat pour into her from behind again and again as the wolf claimed her. The cat moaned out and wrapped her arms around Karen's neck, blushing and biting her lower lip as she looked into the rabbit's eyes while the bunny's husband filled her.

Karen chewed on her lower lip and watched the scene unfold, her own body responding and clenching violently hard on Joseph while her wolf husband gave her a hungry grin while grunting as he filled up her best friend. The rabbit's ears sprang up as she felt the fox snatch her hips and drag her down with a heavy final push of his own.

The rabbit slapped into the fox's lap, feeling his knot push into her, locking them together. Karen bit her lower lip hard before crying out as he erupted into her from below. She feels his heavy thick ropes rush into her from below, filling her with heat while she panted out. "O-oh fuck, Joseph... my fox... huff!"