Love & Lattes - Group Therapy Ep. 02

Story Info
Episode 2: Transparency and Respect.
9k words
4.71
2.1k
1

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

So, did you enjoy seeing things come together as they did, my lovely? Don't think this will just be a raunchy little sex romp. I will of course be giving you plenty of drama and plot in the coming episodes.

Yes, sex like this can be new and exciting, but there's so much to consider when entering into a relationship such as this. Of course, there will be concerns, rules, and feelings to consider at every turn. I speak from experience when I tell you it's a very complicated thing to be sure!

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 2:

Transparency and Respect

Dawn was breaking when Joseph finally stirred from his slumber. Light filled the large bedroom, making him huff out in displeasure from the illumination before blinking his eyes open slowly.

Large fuzzy brown ears were the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes. The fox gasped out in shock before his brain caught up with where he was and what had happened.

He was on his side, and Karen was pushed into him, also laying on her side. Her ample rear was pressed into his lap, her back to his chest and her ears flicking about gently. She had her head resting on his arm while he held her, one paw on her hip, the other resting right atop one of her breasts.

'Holy shit... I'm holding her. I'm actually holding her, she's in my arms... She has been all night...' Joseph frantically thought to himself, his heart starting to pick up pace. He felt her stir, felt the rabbit he had longed for and mated last night shift before pushing her backside closer to him, as if wanting more of his warmth.

The fox held her close, huffing into her soft ears and dark hair, his tail thumping against the mattress under the sheets. Karen smiled at the tight embrace and the dog's obvious happiness, deciding to finally break the silence, "Good morning... my fox."

Joseph let out a soft sigh into her ears, nuzzling at them, "Good morning, Karen. M-my rabbit..."

She giggled at the hesitation and shifted before rolling over to face him. Her long dark chocolate hair was mussed and tangled about, her emerald eyes sparkling in the morning light.

He thought she looked like a radiant goddess as she stared at him with a smile on her muzzle, despite her disheveled appearance. "Are you still nervous about saying it?"

"D-don't be silly, of course, I would be!" He said, his cheeks feeling hot as he recalled the night and what they had done.

Karen grinned and shifted to climb atop the fox, straddling him and looking down with a smile. "I'm sorry, Joseph, should I not expect you to call me yours?"

He bit his lower lip as she climbed onto him, then his ears perked up in response before he barked out, "N-no! I mean... Yes! I... I mean I want to call you mine!"

The rabbit showed an amused grin, that cocky little look she used to give him returning to her face, the one she would use whenever she caught him staring at work. "I'm yours my fox... and you're mine now."

He bit his lip at the words and nodded, his paws sliding over Karen's curvy hips and up her body to her breasts, her fur feeling silky to the touch. His padded palms gently touched her breasts once more, squeezing them while she wriggled her hips on his lap, feeling the fox's eagerness for her building against her rear.

With a lazy stretch, she sat fully up, letting the sheets spill off her and down her back, exposing her fully to him, her light mocha fur looking more pronounced in the light of the morning.

She grinned as the fox rubbed at her breasts curiously, his padded-fingertips brushing at her peaks, feeling them growing hard and tight at his touch. "Of course... that also means Ivory is mine too, and you get Isaac... are you okay with that?"

There was no hesitation as he nodded and showed his teeth in a grin, "Of course... all three of you mean the world to me!" Joseph huffed eagerly and pinched at the rabbit's hard little peaks.

Karen grunted, her cheeks growing hot as she winced and bit her lower lip, "N-not so rough my fox... they are sensitive..."

"Yeah?" Joseph growled excitedly and sat up in bed, leaning back against the headboard and pillows. They were alone in the bed now, apparently Ivory and Isaac had already woken up.

"Yes... be gentle with your bunny, we are sensitive and fragile little things," Karen cooed playfully while pressing her palms against Joseph's shoulders, her rear grinding back against that length of his, the dog had slid fully free, throbbing against her rear and prodding against that fluff of tail she sported.

"Ha... I can't believe that for a second you know. Not since I know who you're married to," Joseph hummed out playfully and reached back to rub at the bunny's rear while she wiggled it about.

Karen huffed out feeling his paws on her butt and bit her lower lip, shifting her hips down further pushing her petals against the top of the foxes length before hiking her backside upwards. "Isaac is a gentle little puppy I will have you know!"

"Oh, I'm sure he is... ngh..." Joseph grunted out feeling the bunny grinding and pushing against his length now, "Ha... you're already so wet...D-do you really like me that much?"

Karen gave the fox a cocky little grin before raising her hips. She braced her right paw against his chest, her left moving down to grasp the base of the fox's length and position it right under her, his tapered head pressing up into her slick entrance. "Huff... here is your answer, my fox..." The rabbit cooed the words and brought her hips down feeling the tip of his cock push right in, the rest of it being forced into her tight walls inch by inch.

She sighed out and rolled her emerald eyes up, her tongue showing slightly as she mounted him herself, every throbbing inch of her young lover gliding nice and deep inside until she felt his tapered head rest against her core. Joseph gave a groan and showed his own tongue in a pant as he watched the rabbit he loved taking him fully on her own terms. Every inch was inside her and when she came to rest in his lap once more, he shuddered as he felt her clench a few times, already close to giving in for him. "Ha... C-can you tell how much I like you now?" The rabbit panted, grinning up at the fox proudly.

He nodded his head a few times, his tongue still showing slightly as he panted up at her. "Fuck yes... it's like heaven inside you... No wonder he calls you an angel..."

Karen bit her lower lip and ground her hips before giving the fox a soft moan. Joseph drooped his ears and grunted out as her walls lockdown and clenched him, the rabbit giving in and slicking him with her honey. "Ngh... huff... a-already?"

She sighed as she came down from the euphoria and then licked her chops, nodding at him in response, "Uh huh... I've been waiting for you to wake up, I've been dripping for you the whole time..."

"Y-you what?! You should have woken me up!" Joseph barked out then grunted once more as Karen pressed her paws to his shoulders and began to grind and buck against his lap, pushing herself up against his length, riding him in earnest now.

"Ha... I also wanted to enjoy being held by you..." The rabbit cooed the words and ground her hips back against the fox's lap, her breasts swaying in time to her riding him. "Ngh... your cock feels really good Joe, ha... How many times did you get off daydreaming about me?"

He clenched his teeth, blushing while the rabbit rode him eagerly. His knot was already starting to show itself against her petals while she slapped her curvy hips down into his lap, again and again, his fur wet with her rabbit honey. "Huff... huff... dozens of times... You used to drive me crazy at work... I even had to get off on my break thinking about you sometimes..."

Karen showed him a grin full of pride at the words and slapped her hips down hard on the fox, moaning as her body responded with a vicious clench on him once again, more and more of her honey soaking his lap. "Ha! how lewd of you... truth be told... I had thought about you a few times as well... ngh..."

Joseph groaned out while she gave in to him again, both his paws resting on her hips, his tongue lolled out while he looked into her emerald eyes while they both panted. His own hips had gotten into the rhythm with her now, bucking up each time she shifted down against his lap. "Yeah? T-that makes me happy... shame we didn't get a chance to act on it."

Karen huffed out with a grin and slapped down hard on the fox, grinding against him, feeling his knot fill out against her entrance, a familiar sensation to when Isaac would knot. "M-maybe... but now you get a cat, wolf, and a bunny... lucky you, eh?"

He clenched his teeth, his heart pounding at Karen's words as he shook his head while panting, "Ha... ha... I-I can't... you're just too amazing, Karen!"

"Ha! That's okay... finish strong and call me yours, my fox!" The rabbit cried the words out and grinned before hoisting her hips up as if she was going to pull off him, her honey dripping off that throbbing crimson spire that only had the tapered head still inside her entrance.

The fox snapped his muzzle, baring his teeth with a snarl as he grabbed at the rabbit's hips with his paws, Karen bit her lower lip looking excited, her tail flicking frantically. "You're mine rabbit!" He barked the words claws digging past fur into her flesh as he wrenched her down hard into his lap. Karen lolled her tongue, feeling the impact from his thrust shove his tapered head hard against her core where the dog held it, his knot having lodged deep inside, trapping her with him.

"All fucking mine..." He hissed the words and gave in to the bunny he loved, her walls clenching as a heavy tide of his fox-love poured forth and flooded into her.

"Ha! All yours my fox... ngh... ngh!" Karen moaned out, her own orgasm roaring through her small body while Joseph claimed her once again, filling her up rapidly with his thick fiery adoration for her.

Karen shivered and let out a relieved sigh as her walls rippled, milking that last thick rope into her. Joseph gave a winded moan as he simply fell back into the pillows, his chestnut eyes rolled up slightly, his tongue lolled from his jaws while he panted in relief from his first bout of morning sex with his new girlfriend.

"Ha... good boy... good dog..." Karen cooed the words, rubbing her belly gently with a paw, feeling warm and full deep inside. "My dog..."

It took several moments before Joseph recovered enough to focus his thoughts. He looked down upon Karen who was giving him a loving smile, her palms now resting upon his chest while she laid against him, feeling it rise and fall. "Do you feel better, my fox?"

Joseph nodded as he moved a paw to rub at her hair and ears gently. "I do... I-I really can't believe this... it's like a dream..."

Karen smiled and stretched a little before rising up once more, her fingertips drifting to his shoulders before she huffed into the foxes face gently, "It's no dream, Joe. However... I hope you won't neglect Ivory or Isaac over me."

Joseph shook his head and bit his lower lip, "I wouldn't... I love you Karen, but I... I love all of you, especially Ivory, I could never hurt her or give her up."

The rabbit grinned and nodded, "I'm glad to hear that. I do love you Joseph, but remember that Isaac will always come first. Like Ivory to you, he is my everything..."

He nodded in response. "I... it sounds childish, but I wish we could all be together like this..."

Karen smiled sadly at the fox and shook her head, "It's not childish, I know what you mean... but time will tell, you know?"

Joseph moved in to push his muzzle to her own, kissing her gently. The rabbit sighed against his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling close and eagerly returning the kiss, tilting her head so their muzzles could part to deepen the action.

Several moments of kissing followed before he pulled from Karen's mouth and sighed gently, "Shall we get cleaned up and find our mates?"

Karen grinned and gave a nod at the suggestion. "Of course, can you keep your paws off me in the shower?"

Joseph barked a laugh and gave her a grin, "Of course, I can't!"

--♥--

The fox and rabbit came trotting into the den after their romp in the shower. Karen was wearing one of Ivory's t-shirts which was baggier in the chest but didn't come quite fully down on her, so her little silver hoop glinted in the light from where her midriff was showing.

Isaac was sitting on the couch holding a cup of coffee in his paws while Ivory leaned against the arm of the furniture, her footpaws gingerly resting in the wolf's lap, a cup of her own coffee on the table in front of them.

A very large television set hung over the mantle of the wall with a hockey game playing on it, the volume was down pretty low and it was obviously just on for background noise.

Ivory perked her ears and smiled at the duo. "Well, good morning sleepy heads, get the morning rut out of your systems?"

Joseph felt his cheeks heat up as he looked at his wife and gave an awkward grin. "Ah... you heard that huh?"

"My wife isn't the quietest one, so yes we did... both times." Isaac smiled at the fox and rabbit before taking a sip of his coffee.

"How long have you two been up now?" Karen asked while breaking from the fox to go hunt down her own cup of coffee.

"A few hours now. I woke up crazy early and Isaac kept me company," Ivory purred the words cheerfully, wiggling her bare paws in the wolf's lap. The dog grinned and rested a handpaw on her knee gently in response.

"Heh... I'm sure he kept you good company then, eh?" Joseph growled teasingly before giving chase after Karen to find coffee.

The four of them settled down on the large sofa sectional, all of them drinking coffee and a peaceful silence settled between them for a while.

Joseph was the only hockey fan in the room so he occasionally would take note of the game, but by and far mostly focused on the others.

"So... quite a night, huh?" Isaac finally broke the silence, setting his mostly empty mug down on the table before resting both paws gently on Ivory's knees.

"Y-yeah... it was, huh?" Karen smiled over the rim of her mug while looking at Ivory and then Joseph before settling her gaze on her husband.

"Well, I thought it was fun, I for one have no regrets!" The cat huffed the words with a smile and took another sip of her own coffee.

"Neither do I. I love you guys and I'm happy we got to finally act on our feelings." Joseph spoke out while blushing under his cheek-fue and looking at the trio before him.

"We sure are throwing that word around a lot though, huh? I mean, its only been one night." Isaac prodded the topic while quirking an ear.

"Sure... a night, but... a year and a half now of really knowing each other as we built up to it, and that's just us, Isaac." The fox spoke over his cup before taking a slow pull from it and continuing, "I and the girls have known each other even longer, I like to think this isn't some flight of fancy."

"Well, I never claimed it was..." Isaac folded his ears and looked towards Karen.

Karen thought about it for a moment. "I mean, I knew Ivory a few years before you even came into the picture, Joe. Truth be told, had she shown enough interest in more than the occasional drunk, one-nighters with me. It might have just been her and I exclusively."

Ivory purred cheerfully. "Glad I've got insurance if you dog's blow it with us. Me and Karen will just ride off into the sunset together."

"I suppose I'm overthinking things, I just worry about all of us," Isaac huffed and frowned.

"It's okay honey, you worry because you care about all of us. You don't want anyone to be hurt." Karen shifted and leaned against the wolf's shoulder with a smile.

Joseph flicked his ears up, seeing the cat resting her footpaws in the other dog's lap and the bunny leaning on him. Suddenly feeling a bit like the loner of the group.

Ivory clued in on him right away and casually stood as she gave a lazy stretch before sauntering over to the fox. She took a seat right in his lap, leaning into Joseph's chest with a purr.

He grinned and rested a palm in her lap while she nuzzled under his chin affectionately, clearly smelling Isaac all over her. "So where do we go from here?" Joseph finally asked the room.

"Do we need a destination? I say we just let it play out and see what the future holds for all of us." Karen gave a shrug before pulling from Isaac and collecting his empty mug before moving back into the kitchen with it.

"I can't argue with that, but I do think we should establish some ground rules going forward," Isaac spoke out while shifting his gaze over to the fox and cat.

"Like what?" Ivory asks curiously, her brown and white ears flicked up.

"Uh..." The wolf rubbed his jaw in thought. "How about, no neglecting our primary partners for one. It's new and exciting to swap around and such, but I don't want my rabbit feeling neglected, nor do I want her neglecting me."

Karen returned and sat right down in the wolf's lap, straddling him as she faced him with a grin, handing him a refilled mug of coffee. "Silly... you know you're my dog and I love you, I'm not gonna neglect you."

Ivory perked up at the rabbit's words. "That brings up a good point, let's talk about this possession thing." All three of them settled their gaze on her and she huffed before hopping off Joseph's lap to point at him. "This is my fox."

"Y-yes, I know Ivory, sorry about that..." Isaac sighed and looked apologetic as his ears folded.

"Also that's my wolf." Ivory pointed at Isaac with a grin.

Karen perked her own ears up at that and huffed out, "Excuse me?"

"That rabbit is mine too!" Ivory grinned as she pointed at Karen, the other girl looked embarrassed before glancing aside with a fidget.

"So... what's there to discuss?" Joseph asks curiously.

Ivory gave a smug hum as she shrugged before snatching her own mug and trotting towards the kitchen. "Nothing, just wanted to let it be known you all belong to me."

The three of them looked upon each other and Isaac snorted out, "W-well... I mean it doesn't bother me. I find the possessive thing kind of fun."

Joseph grinned and folded his arms."That right? So I can say Karen is mine?"

Isaac shrugged his shoulders. "Why not? I own you fox, so it just reinforces my possession of her."

Karen looked between the two dogs and tapped Isaac on the nose. "That right? Maybe I own the two of you but I won't let you claim me, ever think of that?"

Isaac and Joseph both looked at the rabbit with a grin. "Say's the one that started this by asking Ivory to claim her last night?" Isaac hummed out while patting the bunny's rear.

Karen blushed and looked away with a scoff, "So, maybe I find it hot... whatever, claim me all you want you possessive damn dogs..."

"Ah, the lovely family-friendly conversations we have in this house," Joseph mused the words while finishing his coffee and looking up at the TV for a few moments.

Ivory returned after washing up the mugs and settled down next to Joseph on the couch. "I dunno about you guys, but coffee isn't the most nourishing thing. I'm starving, especially after all the sex."

Karen sighed out and nodded, "Yeah, you dogs are crazy... I didn't realize how hungry I was until you mentioned it now."

"Should we go out and grab something for breakfast?" Joseph asked, moving his gaze back to the group.

Isaac nodded at the idea. "We could do that, or if you've got the supplies I could cook something for us if yo-"

"Yes!" Both Ivory and Joseph barked out at the same time excitedly. Their tails practically thrashing about in a wag.

"W-wha? O-okay?" The wolf flinched back from the ravenous look of the cat and fox with an awkward grin on his muzzle.