Love & Lattes - Group Therapy Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isaac walked out of the kitchen and moved over behind Karen, resting his paws on her shoulders. "We can make time, angel. Just let me know."

Karen smiled up at her husband while blushing, "Thank you, I'm sorry to be troublesome about it."

The larger dog grinned, showing his large sharp canines before moving in to kiss the rabbit gently on the side of her jaw. The fox looked at them, then back to his phone, taking a few more moments to sort through it before setting it down. "I'm thinking four times a week."

"Four? How long will these lessons take?" Isaac prodded the him curiously.

"Hmm... at first, maybe half an hour, once she gets going we could see upwards to two hours or more per lesson," Joseph spoke calmly, registering the look of shock on his two partner's faces.

"That is... a lot of time..." Karen huffed the words looking worried at the prospect.

"That's not so bad, my bunny." Ivory purred the words while walking back to the table to join the conversation. "When the label signed me it was six days a week twice a day."

"Holy hell... no wonder we didn't see you guys much once the ball got rolling!" Isaac's surprise was evident in his voice.

Ivory gave a shrug before moving over to settle against Joseph's, sitting gently in lover and manager's lap. "The record company wanted me touring ASAP, hell they wanted me in the studio right after this tour ended, but I demanded a month off to see you guys and cool off."

Karen fidgeted in her chair, obviously nervous at the whole prospect. Joseph lifted his ears and spoke out gently, "Karen, this was just an idea, you don't have to do it if you think it's not for you. You guys are welcome to just tag along and enjoy the ride."

The rabbit shook her head in response before looking stubbornly in the fox's eyes. "I want to do it, I want to... I love the idea of doing something like that with Ivory."

The cat grinned proudly and purred out in a haughty tone, "Of course, I'm eager to sing with my rabbit as well."

"That's going to make things tricky with finishing up our current jobs and commitments, that's quite a time investment." Isaac mused the words out loud while rubbing his chin in thought.

"You got that much on your plate?" Joseph asked curiously.

"Well, we've got two bounties still at large and four private contracts. The contracts will be easy enough to deal with, mostly just some snooping on cheating spouses and some missing items." The wolf folded his arms in thought. "One of the bounties has other teams swarming all over it so I didn't really care to pursue it, the other is a good lead though, and a decent payday. I hate to let it go, might look bad on Keys too since they specifically asked for me and Karen..."

"Couldn't we just make that our priority then? You're talking about the guy with the assault and battery charge that's held up a few hours away, yeah?" Karen chimed in.

"That's the one, he's about six hours off, laying out in a small travelodge. He's been off for a while now, even taken a job out there." The wolf shrugged. "Not a lot of heat on him, so I hate to let him go, but we could. Key's would live or send another team."

"Is it just a matter of not wanting to do it alone? You used to do this for a living before you and Karen, right?" The fox spoke up, curious about the situation.

"I did not, actually. I only ever did the private eye thing. It wasn't until a certain... incident, with me and Karen, that we got into the bonding trade." Isaac nodded as he answered.

"Well, if you just want someone to have your back, why not let me tag along while the girls work on the training side of things? We owe keys and if helps them as well, I'm happy to do it." The fox growled the words with a toothy grin.

Isaac and Karen both trade a look before looking at Joseph. Karen spoke up first, "You sure about that? I mean I'm not opposed, I certainly wouldn't want Isaac to go alone, but it's not exactly a safe perp we are going after either. This guy has a history of violence, we expected it to be a hostile apprehension."

Joseph gave a grin and shrugged. "I know how to throw down, but more than that it let's me protect my new boyfriend!"

Isaac felt his face heat up and huffed out with a growl, "I don't need your protection, ya know?"

Karen grinned at the two of them. "It's better to go with a partner though, you never know."

"Sure, but he's not even bonded and it would take weeks to get that set up." The wolf fired back before looking at Joseph, "B-besides... I don't really want to put you in a dangerous situation."

"So don't bond me, I mean unless that's your kink." The fox growled the words playfully then shrugged. "All seriousness though, I would just be along to watch your back and keep you company, I wouldn't actually participate in the arrest or ask for compensation. I think it sounds exciting as hell."

Karen shrugged. "It's that or we stall my training for a few days, it wouldn't be the end of the world one way or another, and it's your call, honey."

Isaac grew silent as he thought for a few moments, then looked between the three of them. "I suppose it would give me and Joe time to talk and bond on the road... I've still got so many concerns and questions about this relationship."

"Talk and bond" Ivory parroted the words back while air quoting with her fingers. "You're gonna have to air the car out when they get back Karen, it's gonna smell like dog sex."

The rabbit grinned in response. "It already smells like wolf and rabbit sex. I think me and Isaac do it more in that car than we do in our own bed."

Joseph gave a wide grin as the wolf felt his face heat up at the line of conversation. "So it's settled, me and Isaac go on an adventure while you girls hang out and work on lessons."

"I suppose that's the way it is," Isaac huffed and looked to Karen then to Ivory. "Well, when can you set up lessons, Joe?"

"I've already got it arranged, you're going to be seeing her tomorrow morning at around nine. Make sure to get a good night's sleep, you'll need it." The fox flipped through some screens on his phone as he spoke once more, "I will be sending you a schedule for this week for the following days as well."

"Y-you didn't waste any time, Joseph..." Karen blushed as she spoke, nerves evident in her voice once more.

Ivory slid over to the rabbit and purred into her large mocha ears, "It's okay Karen, I will be with you every step of the way..."

"O-okay, thanks," Karen said awkwardly before leaning into the cat who quickly held her close.

"Speaking of training, what are you wanting me to do to help you?" Isaac spokle up, standing from the table and rolling his shoulders.

"Hmm... let's save that conversation for the car ride. We've got at least half a day of driving ahead of us, we can go over the details on the way." Joseph hummed then raised a finger, "Hey... you wanna take my car? It's not as spacious as yours but it's got a lot more power and it's fun to drive."

Isaac crosses his arms in thought. "Yeah... that sounds fun, I can just move over a few things from my car we will need."

"Cool, when are we going to do this?" Joseph spoke out, the eagerness in his voice showing.

"Well, how about we leave this afternoon?" Isaac grinned at the fox as he continued, "We could get there by evening, get a hotel, then do the bust tomorrow morning. It will have us back here by tomorrow afternoon so the girls don't miss us too much."

The fox felt his cheeks darken at the mention of a room together. "Ah... y-yeah, I suppose that's a good point."

Both of the girls grinned at the fox and how nervous he looked. Ivory then pulled from Karen and spoke up, "Joseph. If you and Isaac are going to be leaving this afternoon, we really should get those errands done soon."

The fox perked his ears and nodded. "R-right!"

Ivory purred and brushed a finger down Karen's back while she stood over her, "Will you stay the night with me again while the boys are gone? I would hate for you to get lonesome, my rabbit."

Karen flicked her large ears up and then looked up at the cat, showing her teeth in a wide grin. "Sure, will you let me use that hot tub of yours?"

The cat perked her brown and white ears as she leaned in huffing hotly into the rabbit's ears, "Only if you're in it with me and we're without clothes."

Joseph blinked at the display and wagged his tail. "M-maybe we should wait on the drive..."

"Too late for that now, Casanova! The girls and the hot tub aren't going anywhere." Isaac spoke with a grin and looked over at the two of them who were now cuddling and nuzzling one another eagerly. "T-though I understand your feelings all too well..."

Both of the girls grinned at their husbands before pulling away from one another to go collect their respective dogs.

"Cmon my wolf, we've still got a little work to do before you leave in a few hours," Karen cooed the words gently, tugging Isaac by the wrist.

"Likewise, we've got things to do before you head out, my fox," Ivory purred as she took Joseph's paw with a grin.

The four of them gathered their things, then Ivory and Joseph saw their two new partners off before heading out themselves.

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!