Love & Lattes - Group Therapy Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude! You have no idea..." Joseph groaned out.

"Yeah, it's eating out and quick fix stuff from the mini-fridge the whole time. We ate nothing but sandwiches for like two weeks straight, once!" Ivory hissed. "I don't think I've had a home-cooked meal in a season or more!"

"Y-yeah, I keep us eating healthy on the bus where I can, but it's still limited to what can be put in a mini-fridge and we can't cook anything." Joseph nodded at his wife in agreement as he spoke.

"So what would you like?" Isaac prodded them curiously.

"Anything!" Joseph snapped back excitedly.

"I... Can you make me eggs and pancakes?" Ivory blushed as she made the request.

Isaac grinned and spoke out proudly, "For my cat? I would be happy to!" The wolf quickly moved into the kitchen to get to work.

Karen smiled at the two of them before chiming in, "You two are so strong now..."

"What do you mean?" Joseph asks curiously.

The rabbit shrugged. "There was a time when you were such a timid little dog, Joe." Karen then looks to Ivory. "And you and I... Well, we had our vices and issues we hid behind."

Ivory nodded solemnly at the words. "We were... very different girls back then. These dogs have really changed us, for the better." She smiled at her husband next to her.

Karen looked back at her husband in the kitchen and smiled, "They have..."

Ivory perked her ears and hopped up from the sofa, moving over to Karen. She held her paw out with a grin. "Let's go for a walk, just us girls. I can show you around the property for a few minutes while Isaac is cooking."

The rabbit grinned and took both of the cat's paws before rising up from the sofa and flicking her small mocha tail excitedly. "O-okay, what about Joe?"

He smiled and shook his head before responding, "You two go have some time together, I will go try to help Isaac in the kitchen."

"Try not to get in his way hun, I don't want my pancakes burned!" Ivory called out playfully to the fox while dragging the rabbit along by the handpaw.

"Yeah, yeah!" The fox snorted and trotted into the kitchen as the girls stepped through the large glass doors towards the patio area with the pool and garden.

Joseph walked up to Isaac and huffed out before looking away awkwardly, "Uh... anything I can do to help?"

The larger dog gave a toothy grin and reached behind the fox smacking him heavily on the butt, eliciting a yip before the fox glowered at him. "Can you crack eggs without getting shells all in the bowl?"

Joseph grumbled and rubs his backside before moving to the refrigerator and taking out some eggs after searching for them for a moment. He brought them to the counter then took down a bowl. "Do you cook a lot for Karen?"

"We trade off cooking sometimes but most of the time we do it together." Isaac nodded to himself as he spoke the words while measuring flour into a large mixing bowl.

"That's great, I'm decent at finding my way around in the kitchen but Ivory..." The fox hissed as he thought about it. "Well she tries..."

The wolf let out a laugh and huffed hotly while beginning to whisk the ingredients together to make the batter for the pancakes. "She seems to make up for it in other departments..."

"What's that supposed to mean?" The fox quirked an ear and grinned as he cracked eggs into the bowl.

"It means I've wanted to play with your cat's tits for years, they are as wonderful and amazing as I had hoped." The wolf hummed, cutting his eyes to Joseph to see his reaction.

The fox blushed at the thought and grinned at the bigger dog, "Yeah? Well it was great to finally see your rabbit's ass after all these years too, I used to fantasize about that bunny's butt!"

An awkward silence fell between the two of them while they worked on their tasks. Joseph looked to the side, he could smell the wolf plainly, and smell his wife lingering on him even after they had showered. He was sure Isaac could smell Karen on him as well.

"So... uh... Joe." Isaac finally broke the silence between them.

"Yes, Isaac?" The younger dog moved to grab a fork and begin to beat the eggs together in the bowl.

"I... think your ass is pretty great too, your chest is more defined, and you've got a great six-pack. A-also your cock is pretty nice!" Isaac barked the words out awkwardly while looking away at the TV in the living room while whisking the batter.

Joseph blinked at the words, feeling his face heat up and huffed, "I see... yours is bigger than mine though."

Isaac gave a small smile, "Well only a little, I'm a bigger guy ya know? What's a few centimeters between friends... err... lovers?"

"We've not actually made love officially, just some heavy groping and banging each other's wives," Joseph muttered out and looked at the wolf. "I like how you smell, and I think your arms and chest are great, you're so strong and... just big. It made me want to be like you and pounce you all the same."

"Yeah? I think your form is much more balanced and toned though, I'm just bulky..." The dog huffed awkwardly and dug out a pan to set it on the eye of the stove. "Uh... should we?"

"Should we what?" Joseph asked, even though he already knew what the wolf was about to say.

"Should we... make love?" Isaac muttered the words, sounding embarrassed as he rubbed the back of his head with a paw.

The fox moved next to the wolf and blushed under his cheek fur, moving a paw to rest on his left arm. "I... wouldn't even know where to begin... I've never done more than kiss a guy before you."

Isaac laughed and then bit his lower lip, moving a pawaround the smaller dog's shoulder and possessively tugging him close, "Ah... I've never done more than what we did last night either, I guess... we will figure it out together?"

"Gods this is awkward... I wonder if the girls had this much trouble when they first did it?" Joseph sighed and felt himself clinging to Isaac, nuzzling his chest, enjoying his scent.

"For girls, isn't it mostly just licking and touching? I mean unless they break out toys?" Isaac huffed out curiously while ladling batter into the pan one pawed while holding the fox with the other.

"I-I dunno, I watched some girl-on-girl porn once where they did this awkward thing where they interlocked their legs and ground on each other's pussies." The fox blushed thinking about Ivory and Karen doing such a thing.

The wolf looked like he was thinking about it too while letting the pancake cook in the pan. "W-wow... I want to see that sometime..."

"Yeah me too..." The fox growled then shook his head before sighing and pulling out of the wolf's grip.

Isaac perked his ears in concern, "Did I say something to upset you?"

"N-no! I just..." Joseph rubbed the back of his head and sighed out, his voice showing his frustration. "I like you man, I just don't know where to begin! I don't want you to think I'm only interested in you for Karen! B-but... I don't want our relationship to just be us getting turned on through our wives either!"

Isaac shook his head and grinned. "I know what you mean... and I don't think that about you and Karen, I might have at first, but I know you genuinely like me."

"So how do we do this then?" Joseph asked curiously, folding his arms.

Isaac flipped the pancake over and flicked his tail about. "Hell if I know... do you remember how awkward you were the first time you were with a girl? Not knowing what to touch, where to put your paws... that kind of thing?"

"Yeah... first time I made out with a girl at a party, it was pretty awkward..." He shrugged as he thought back to the distant memory.

"Well, I think it's like that. We just gotta go for it and do things, see what works, or look up guy on guy porn on the internet." Isaac barked the last of the words with a laugh.

Joseph blushed under his fur at the idea and shook his head, "I would rather figure it out with you instead of having some kind of roadmap to follow..."

The larger dog gave a wide grin, showing his sharp teeth. "Well, unless I'm bending you over here in the kitchen, it will have to wait."

Joseph felt his cheeks grow hot and growled, "Who says I won't bend you over instead, wolf?"

"Think you can, fox?" Isaac prodded back while plating a pancake and pouring some more batter into the pan.

"I think you're underestimating me!" The younger dog snarled the words and flicked his tail up, wagging it.

"I'm really not. No need to get defensive." Isaac huffed the words at him in a calming tone.

"I'm not defensive, but I'm not some little twink for you to be alpha on either!" Joseph clenched his paw and growled the words.

Isaac remained quiet for a moment, finishing the current pancake before turning the heat off the eye. He turned to face the other dog full-on before perking his ears and growling, "Joseph, have I ever treated you like some lesser pack mate?"

"N-no..." He clenched his teeth, looking awkward now that the wolf was giving him full attention.

"When you came to me for advice and asked me to help with Ivory a year or so ago, did I question you or try to boss you around?" The wolf snapped the words, heat showing in his voice now.

"Y-you didn't... I'm sor-"

"Have I ever tried to push my will on you!?" Again the wolf snarled the words angrily and the fox shook his head rapidly.

"N-no you didn't, I'm sorry okay?!" Joseph spat the words out ad he looked back up at the wolf, seeing the icy cold glare in his eyes and feeling his heart sink.

"Stupid damn fox! I look at you as an equal, not someone to boss around! I don't want to be an alpha to any of you except if it suits us in bed!" Isaac growled and reached out grabbing Joseph by the collar to pull him forward.

Joseph barked out in panic as the larger stronger dog jerked him forward and pushed his nose to his. "I-Isaac..."

"I like you, stupid... So stop thinking so much, stop worrying about who's the boss between us, we both know it's the girls. They are the alphas and lead us around like puppies!" He snarled the words and drooped his ears while staring into Joseph's eyes, the color reminding him of his lost loves.

Joseph huffed out and shivered before he pressed his paws to Isaac's chest and gripped his own collar gently. "T-this is the part where you kiss me, ya know?"

"I was getting to it damn it!" The wolf snarled the words before pushing his muzzle to the foxes, forcing his tongue forward. The fox returned the kiss eagerly, his own tongue meeting the larger dog's as their heads tilted to kiss more intently, each of them flicking and teasing one another's while they embraced.

Joseph growled against the bigger dog's maw and moved his paws into his hair, fondling the large crimson ears. Isaac snarled possessively and released the fox's collar to reach around and grab both cheeks of his rear, his paws pulling him forward against his chest.

A soft gasp escaped Joseph's throat as he broke the kiss, feeling his body pushed up against the older dog's, their chests pressed together. The younger dog hissed out as the wolf went in for his throat and snapped down on it, starting to suckle and nip him as he had done to Isaac's wife last night.

"Ngh! S-so much for not being all dominant!" Joseph panted out, feeling his flesh sting as Isaac marked him through his thin fur, suckling upon his throat intently.

Isaac parted his lips with a huff and kneaded the younger fox's rear while admiring the small bruise of possession left behind through the fur. "Huff... I told you before, it's not a bossing you around thing. You can be dominant any time you want, right now I'm marking you as mine, fox."

Joseph bit his lower lip, feeling his whole body warm at the words of the bigger dog, "Yours huh?" The younger dog growled playfully as he returned the favor, moving in and snapping down on Isaac's throat to mark him. He tasted feral and Joseph couldn't help but wag his tail excitedly while he nipped with his teeth.

"Hgn... marking me all up, what would my wife say?" Isaac sighed out, moving a paw to course through the fox's long brown and copper hair.

"She would say, where are my damn pancakes!" Karen snapped out the words with a playful grin.

Both the dogs jerked up with barks to see the rabbit and cat standing there, each of them looking amused by the situation. Joseph grunted and looked at the small bruise he left behind before stepping out of Isaac's grip. The wolf grinned and turned back to the eye of the stove. "Such a bossy rabbit." The wolf hummed playfully.

"Uhuh..." Karen moved over to Isaac and kissed his cheek softly, "Thank you for cooking, honey. Even if you are heating the fox up instead of the pan."

Ivory moved over to Joseph while purring and leaned in to kiss his muzzle, tasting the wolf on him. "Having fun without me, hun?"

He grinned and slid a paw over Ivory's rear, patting it gently before pulling her possessively against him. "Ha... was just keeping our new wolf company."

"New?" Isaac asks curiously while pouring some batter.

"Well, this whole thing only officially happened last night, yeah?" Karen chimed in to add to the conversation. "Unless you were fooling around with them without me." The bunny gave the wolf a playful glare.

"How would I do that exactly? We are together all the time, Angel." Isaac sat another pan on the other eye, getting it heating for the eggs.

"I'm teasing you, stop being so defensive, my dog." The rabbit pouted while speaking the words before the wolf grinned and petted her ears.

"I was just playing around, now who's being too defensive?" Isaac growled the words lovingly.

Ivory pulled from Joseph and thought for a moment before asking, "Do you think jealousy will be an issue?"

"I'm sure it will from time to time, yes." Isaac nodded as he began working on the eggs. "We aren't perfect, I'm sure it will come up."

"How will we even handle that situation when it comes up?" Joseph asked curiously, a little worry in his voice. "I don't want to upset any of you..."

"Couples argue and don't see eye to eye all the time. I figure it's like anything else, we just find a balance." Karen shrugged as she put her own opinion forth.

"I agree. As long as we are open and transparent about our feelings, it should minimize those sorts of issues." Isaac nodded to his wife while stirring the eggs and turning to flip the fresh pancake.

"I sure hope so, the idea of fighting with any of you makes me feel sick to my stomach." Ivory frowned as she spoke and flicked her tail in worry.

"Me and you used to argue all the time at the coffee shop," Karen spoke with a smile to Ivory.

"That was different, you weren't my girlfriend!" Ivory huffed the words with a blush.

"A-am I?" Karen blinked as she processed the words.

"With all the 'love' words being thrown around, it certainly doesn't feel like a swinger thing, if you ask me." Isaac nodded as he plated a fresh pancake before shoveling some hot eggs onto the plate next to it. The wolf grinned and presented the fresh plate of food to the cat.

Ivory's ears perked up excitedly as she took the plate eagerly, "Ha... forget being my new boyfriend, you can marry me if you cook for me every day!" The cat purred happily and trotted out of the kitchen to the table with her food, tail flicking about rapidly.

Joseph grinned and then blushed before looking at Karen and then Isaac, "I hadn't thought about it honestly. It stands to reason if we are all 'dating'." The fox air quoted the word with his paws before moving to get more eggs cracked.

"And just like that, I've got a wife, a girlfriend, and a boyfriend? Wow, my life got complicated very fast!" The wolf barked the words playfully while starting on another pancake.

"I guess all of our lives did..." Karen contemplated the words with a worried look on her face. "Do you think I'm being selfish, Isaac? Do you feel you're not enough for me?"

The wolf flinched at the words and looked back at the rabbit with a huff, "You're all I need, but wanting more isn't a bad thing, yeah? Isn't this something we both wanted?"

Karen bit her lower lip and nodded slowly. "Y-yes, I just don't want you to ever think you're not good enough for me."

"Karen, we all know you two are crazy for one another and I and Ivory aren't going to try to usurp that." Joseph chimed in with a smile.

Isaac plated a fresh pancake and more hot eggs before passing the plate to his wife. "I promise to tell you if I feel neglected, you do the same... Now go eat with your girlfriend." The wolf grinned as he spoke the words to his rabbit.

Karen blushed and nodded before moving to the table. Isaac growled proudly and took one of the other pancakes he already made and put it back in the pan to reheat it.

"Glad you trust us," Joseph spoke quietly to the wolf so the girls wouldn't hear him.

Isaac perked his ears. "I do, do you trust me and Karen?"

"Don't be dumb, of course, we do. I and Ivory have talked about this a lot over the last year." Joseph brought the next batch of beaten eggs to the pan and poured them in.

"Then we will just have to wait and see. You let me know if I ever do something that rubs your fur the wrong way, okay man?" Isaac stirred the eggs and flipped the pancake while speaking.

"S-sure... I hope you will too..." The fox nodded as he brushed his padded-fingertips over the bruise on his own throat.

Isaac smiled and wagged his tail. "That includes in bed you know..."

"Y-yeah?" The fox blushed as he felt his stomach growl while the wolf plated the pancake and finished cooking the eggs.

"Yes. We are entering uncharted waters. Gotta tell me if I do something you don't like, and I will do the same." The wolf nodded as he plated the pancake and eggs before handing it off to the fox and grinning. "Now go eat with the girls, I will be there in a second."

Joseph smiled and shook his head before taking the plate and setting it on the counter. "I will hang around until you're done."

Isaac showed his teeth a wide grin as he heated up the other pancake. "Challenging me for the title of gentledog of the group?"

Joseph huffed playfully, "We can't both be? Anyway just shut up and cook, I'm hungry."

Isaac grinned and finished heating the food before plating it up and moving with Joseph to the dining table. They sat down to see the girls waiting on them, having not touched their own food as well. Isaac rolled his eyes and snorted, "Damn, I can't win with any of you guys."

--♥--

"So Karen and I have to get some work done today." Isaac spoke to the table while collecting the used plates from everyone.

"That's fine, we need to run errands anyway." Ivory followed the wolf into the kitchen to wash the plates with him.

Karen and Joseph sat at the table together in silence before the fox gave her a smile. "Ah... I will miss you."

She gave him a grin and shook her head. "I will miss you too my fox, but life calls. It's not like it will be a season or more like last time."

He nodded, then his voice slipped into a more business-like tone, "Karen, I know you and Isaac need to work on your own stuff, but I would like to set you up with some vocal lessons."

The rabbit flicked her large ears up in response. "Oh? Isn't it still about a month before she will begin recording?"

"It is, but that is precisely why I want to get this going all the sooner. It can take months of focused training to get someone up to performance caliber, but I think given your natural ability, we can make do with a few weeks of heavily focused training. Once the recording process starts we won't have the luxury of letting you get warmed up." Joseph pulled out his cell phone as he spoke, looking through his calendar.

"O-oh, that makes sense... Are you sure I can do this, Joe?" Karen blushed and looked away nervously.

"As a backup singer? I have no doubt, I've heard you sing. As a partner in a duet? Well, that's going to depend on how the lessons go." The fox huffed while sorting through things on his phone. "I can get you in contact with the girl that helped Ivory get trained up, you will just need to make time for it between your current gigs."