Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 02

Story Info
Episode 2: Is this how you felt?
10k words
4.95
2.3k
1

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

If this is your first visit to the L&L series, STOP go read the first one ‘Love & Lattes: A bunny’s bounty’ to get the best experience. This is a direct sequel and I STRONGLY recommend reading the first one so you’re not lost.

Take your time, I’ll wait for you to catch up. :3

And with that out of the way...

Welcome back my lovely reader, I hope you’re enjoying this new story. Yes I’m quite thrilled to be sharing the tale of Joseph and Ivory with you.

Also, do you know what else I enjoy sharing with you? Ho ho… I think you do~ Yep I’m chomping at the bit to get these two going, and I hope you’re just as eager to read it! In truth I was fussy I couldn’t write sex with Ivory in the first story, she’s such a great cat! A regret I plan to rectify right now!

W-Well I’m getting off on my own tangent here, let’s jump right in shall we?

—♥—

Episode 2:

Is this how you felt?

Ivory opened the door to her apartment, leading the fox inside. He stepped in hearing her lock it behind them. Joseph half expected the place to smell of smoke but it didn’t really, it mostly just smelled like her. It made his heart thump excitedly while his mind raced to catch up with the situation he had thrust himself into.

The cat grinned and leaned against her door just watching the fox stand there lost in thought, just imagining the nervousness he must have been experiencing. After several moments, Joseph realized he was being watched and perked his ears, quickly looking back to Ivory. She grinned wider in response to his look and walked over, flicking her tail lazily.

“Can I get you a drink, Joe? Want a beer or some scotch?” She purred the words while trailing her padded-fingertip’s along his chest.

“N-no thank you, I don’t drink...” He softly replied, his voice sounding small and nervous while Ivory circled her paw against his chest.

“Silly… You’ve only been old enough to drink for a few weeks, how would you know?” She teased the words before stepping away from the fox to bring a glass down from the pantry.

“I’m not a shut-in, Ivory. I’ve been to parties and drank before, It’s not really my thing, that’s all!” Joseph snapped out sounding slightly defensive with them while the cat smiled and poured some water from a pitcher and passed it to him.

“Yeah? Scored any good tail at those parties, Joe?” She purred playfully before pouring herself some water and taking a drink.

“I didn’t go to them looking.” He took the glass and sipped it, averting his eyes from hers.

“You really are a gentleman, huh fox?” The cat purred the words before refilling the pitcher and placing it back in her refrigerator. Her paw hesitated at one of the beers. ‘Hmm… Nah, I better stay focused so I don’t stick my footpaw in my mouth tonight,’ she thought to herself.

She closed the door and took her glass, taking a sip before moving back over to him. She could see him tense slightly at her approach, his tail going a little rigid and wagging more sharply.

“Relax Joe, I’m not going to bite you… Well, unless you want me to,” She spoke with a grin, looking up at the larger dog while flicking her ears and tail.

“I’m fine. J-just...” His words trailed off as her eyes locked onto his and he got lost in them, just being pulled into the bright crystal blue pools of hers.

Ivory felt her own heart starting to beat more heavily in her chest while looking into the fox’s chestnut eyes. “Any… questions for me?” She spoke in a purr.

“W-wha?” The fox seemed to come out of a daze and blinked slowly at her.

“Questions, Joe. I promised I would answer any questions you had while you were here tonight,” Ivory purred while downing the last of her water and setting the empty glass down on the island counter in her kitchen.

“R-right!” Joseph started drinking his own water, finishing it off and setting his own glass down on the counter as well. “Should I wash those?”

Ivory snorted a laugh and took his paw, just walking him out of the kitchen into the den. The fox grunted slightly, feeling her tug him along before he paced up with her quickly.

She led them to her sofa and playfully pressed her paws to Joseph’s chest before shoving him down onto the couch and climbing into his lap. He huffed out in surprise when the cat climbed on top of him, straddling his lap and sitting there with a grin.

“Questions, Joe… ask them?” Ivory cooed the words, resting her padded-palms on his chest.

He bit his lower lip hard, trying to shift his brain into some gear other than ravenous. The television was still on from the night before, with some sort of sports show on, and the whole room was filled with the warm light of the early afternoon, it made Ivory’s bright blue eyes sparkle as she looked up at him.

“I uh… man you’re gorgeous, Ivory...” The fox finally spoke but it wasn’t really a question, his handpaw moved to rest against her hip and the cat gave a grin, her cheeks growing warm under the thin fur.

“That’s not really a question, Joseph, but thank you,” She hummed and rested a paw against his gently, her other sliding up his chest to his shoulders, then over his muzzle against his cheek. “You’re quite a handsome fox yourself you know… I’ve always thought so...”

His reddish-brown ears popped up at her words, his heart thumping in his chest hard. “Y-yeah? Why didn’t you say so sooner?”

Ivory gave him a playful grin and shook her head, “Didn’t know you liked me, didn’t want to lose my job, didn’t like the idea of prison?” She laughed as she spoke and purred at the dog while stroking his face and chest. She felt his grip move under her top to rest directly against the fur of her waist, feeling his touch on her made a shiver roll up her spine.

“Ah… the age thing.” The fox grew sullen and quiet at the premonition of it.

Ivory guided his face to look at hers, her blue eyes meeting his brown ones. “Don’t Joseph… Some ships sail in life and we can’t do anything about that. Do you want to sulk about the rabbit you lost, or focus on the cat you have here and now?” Ivory spoke gently while stroking the young dog’s jaw softly.

“I-I wasn’t thinking about Karen, Ivory,” The fox quickly spoke back, staring into her eyes, squeezing at her waist gently.

“Oh? Sounded like it to me...” She purred the words skeptically.

“I wasn’t! I was thinking of the time we lost… I should have said something sooner to you!” He barked sternly as if desperate to get his point across.

The cat giggled at the fox and moved both paws to his shoulders, raising up off his lap to push her chest more fully to his own. “You didn’t lose that much time, Joe… You’ve got me here right now, don’t you? Do you want to lament about the months lost, or enjoy the moment?”

The fox growled at the words and Ivory felt his paw slide from her hips to her backside beneath her green skirt, she grinned and felt him pull her closer, pushing his muzzle to her own in a hungry dominant kiss.

‘Good dog… that’s what I want to see from you…’ Ivory groaned against his lips while thinking to herself, happy to see the fledgling alpha starting to show within him that she knew was buried there.

Their tongues met while they kissed once more, she could smell his musk and knew he could smell her own desire building as well. She fought gently with his tongue for a few moments before retreating and letting him force his way into her mouth. The kiss was still a little haphazard but she found the effort endearing.

Her claws dug into his shoulder gently when she felt him grip her backside, rubbing at the black lace of the panties below her skirt and pulling her closer, her plump breasts mashing into his chest. It made it a little hard to breathe but Ivory gasped happily for breath against his muzzle, refusing to break the kiss, her tongue flicking with his own while it explored her mouth.

The kiss persisted for several moments before she felt his tongue withdraw. She wanted to pursue it, shove her own into his mouth and taste him, but she let it end, let him part his lips for air, seeing as he wasn’t breathing through his nose in his fervor. Joseph had to pant slightly, his tongue showing nad Ivory bit her lower lip, the view of the dog panting for her making her body burn eagerly all over.

“You can breathe through your nose while we kiss, my fox...” Ivory spoke the words playfully while brushing a paw along his face, staring into his eyes with a grin, feeling his handpaw eagerly rubbing at her rear from behind. It was obvious the dog had a thing for butts, no wonder he was smitten with the rabbit.

“S-sorry, I just couldn’t think...” Joseph panted, composing himself and biting his lower lip as he stared at the cat before him.

Ivory could see the hunger in his eyes and blinked her blue eyes slowly before giving the fox a small smile. “Did any questions come to mind, my fox?”

His ears perked at the words, he loved hearing her refer to him as hers, it made courage well up in his chest and he huffed through his nose, feeling more confident as he spoke, “Ha… yeah, c-can...” He growled realizing he was panicking and saw the cat grin brightly at him. Joseph took a moment to compose himself and looked back into Ivory’s eyes before speaking, “Can I see them? Can I touch them… my...cat?”

Ivory grinned wide at the determination the fox showed as he spoke, even if he wavered slightly at the end calling her his. Hearing him claim her made her heart leap all the same, even if it was timid and awkward. “Of course you can...” The cat hummed gently as she sunk back down onto his lap, feeling the heavy bulge within his work slacks now pushing up against the crotch of her black panties.

‘Oh… you’re just trying to bust out of those pants huh, my dog?’ Ivory thought to herself cheerfully as she began flicking the topmost buttons on her shirt free. She could see him intently watching her, his tongue slightly showing in anticipation. She grinned and blushed, wondering how many nights he fantasized about seeing her, how many times he may have even gotten himself off thinking about her.

The cleavage of her breasts came into view, then the lace of the black bra beneath. Ivory flicked the last few buttons away exposing her belly to him with a shining silver hoop in her navel, something she and Karen got together as a sign of their friendship. The cat shrugged the open shirt off, letting it land on the floor in front of the sofa before folding her arms under her breasts, pushing them up slightly, her bra slacked in its grip on them and Joseph could plainly see her dark areolas showing in the opening, the color contrast to her soft white fur. “How do they look?”

He didn’t need to answer, his heavily thumping tail against her sofa gave her all the answer she needed. “S-stunning… they are… you are… fucking gorgeous!” The fox spoke the words excitedly and Ivory blushed under her fur, feeling her heart race harder. Most guys just got right to it, he was relishing it all, basking in her glow like she was something to be worshiped and adored.

“I won’t take this off, you have to do it yourself, my fox...” She cooed at him playfully, blinking her bright blue eyes up at him with a hungry grin on her face.

She saw the panic in his eyes and the hesitation before he reached around her awkwardly. The cat grinned and let him fumble with the back of her bra for a moment before softly speaking once more, “It clasps in the front...”

“R-right!” He barked and bit his lower lip hard, moving his handpaws to her front and hesitating near the swell of her breasts before reaching to the adjoining clasp between them. Ivory bit her lower lip enjoying the whole scene. She could feel his paw shaking nervously while he fussed with the clasp.

Finally, he managed to slide the small bolt of plastic from its hinge and the bra slipped out of his fingers from the recoil. Her large heavy breasts spilled forth before him and the dog finally got a full view of her. Ivory gave him a grin and folded her arms, pushing her shoulders forward so her chest stuck out more plainly, letting the dog get a good first look at her. The excitement had made her nipples hard and tight for him, a dusty rose color against the light fur.

She closed her eyes basking in his attention before speaking gently, “Do you like them… are you ha- Gah!” She snapped her eyes open in mid-sentence, feeling the dog grab her rear and pull her up. She fumbled to grab his shoulders feeling the fox shove his maw over her left peak eagerly.

“Ha!” Ivory sighed out feeling Joseph impatiently begin to suck against her breast, his sharp teeth digging into the cream-colored fur. She clenched her teeth and drooped her multi-colored ears, feeling his tongue circle and roll against her hard teat while he sucked aggressively. “Ah… N-not so hard fox… t-they are sensitive...”

His ears perked at her words but he felt her paws slide into his reddish-brown hair grabbing both his ears gently and holding his face there encouragingly. She was panting in his ears now, the first time he had heard her make such noises, her soft pleasurable groans filling the air. Joseph felt his heart pound while he suckled at the cat’s breast and flicked his tongue against her perky nipple, hearing her gasp out in a soft moan in response.

“Ngh… crazy dog… how long… how long have you dreamed of this day?” The cat panted out while rubbing his large ears gently feeling him happily suckle from her as if he were a puppy wanting milk.

His lips parted in a growl before he huffed out a response, “Since the day I met you… Even before I liked you I wanted to see and touch these...” His voice came out hard and possessive, showing the alpha she had temporarily pulled out of him.

“Well don’t leave me feeling lopsided my fox,” The cat hissed the words and gripped his ears and hair in an attempt to test his newly found dominance, she tugged to try to pull his face to her right breast but Joseph just jerked against her pull with a look like he could do it himself. Ivory bit her lower lip and eased her grip before the dog shoved his mouth against her, taking her other nipple into his maw.

She let out an excited moan when he started sucking again, she could feel herself growing more eager for this dog and she was sure he could smell it like she could smell his own lust. “Ha… that’s right… all yours fox… I’m all yours at last...” She panted the words encouragingly while rubbing his ears and panting into them.

Ivory let him suckle until he was content and by the time the dog had finished with her, both her areolas looked darker along with her nipples. She had small little marks through the cream-colored fur all over her breasts where he had suckled and nibbled on her, marking her several times. “Ha… you bruised and marked them up so much...” The cat panted, looking down at all the little love bites he had put on them.

Joseph panted and drooped his ears slightly at the words, “Sorry if I got too rough. I just kind of lost it...”

Ivory gave him a bright grin and shook her head, “You kidding? I loved it... It was hot, you were hot...” She huffed and moved her paws to his own work shirt, quickly flicking the buttons free. Unlike Joseph’s fumbling with her bra, Ivory deftly went down the line of buttons, freeing the fabric and jerking the foxes shirt off, eager to see his chest.

He was surprisingly well built for his size, defined muscles clearly showing through the chest-fur which was a soft whitish-copper in color, looking strong and hard, a faint show of his abs. It was obvious the fox was no slouch when it came to keeping in shape. Ivory dragged her claws down his chest before leaning in and pushing her lips to it.

The fox panted feeling the cat kiss along his chest before returning the favor and shoving her maw hard over one of his exposed nipples. He half laughed before growling at the sensation as she sucked on him then began to leave little nips and marks on his chest. She moved across to his other side, again suckling and nipping along the way before doing the same to his other one.

Joseph laced his fingertips through Ivory’s golden hair, rubbing her flicking ears while she returned the favor, leaving nips and marks all along his chest before pulling back and licking her chops, giving the dog a hungry grin.

“How many times did you fantasize about me, Joseph?” Ivory huffed the words as she kissed down his chest gently.

He hesitated before sighing out the words, “Hundreds I’m sure...”

“Did you ever get off thinking about me?” She was shifting down his body now slipping off his lap and moving into the floor before him, her paws moving to the front of his pants.

“Constantly!” The fox panted the response with no hesitation, biting his lower lip realizing what the cat was doing.

Ivory licked her lips and flicked the button on his pants free but hesitated at the zipper. “That makes me happy to hear...” The cat sighed as she pulled the zipper down and jerked the foxes pants open eagerly. The scent of his heated musk slapped her in the face when the pants parted.

She saw his length of dog cock bent against the fabric of his boxer shorts and quickly tugged it free. Joseph let out a ragged sigh of relief to be free of the confines of his pants and boxers at last, his scent growing even more potent now. Ivory blinked at the size of him in appreciation, it wasn’t the biggest she had ever seen but the fox was packing some serious heat down there. “Wow… you’re really big Joe!” She purred the words eagerly, gripping at his shaft and beginning to gently pump against his pulsing length.

“Ha...” The fox moaned out at her touch, her handpaw hot against his exposed skin. “Y-you think so? I thought… you wouldn’t like it...” He panted gently while she pumped her paw against him.

“You kidding?! I can’t wait to feel this inside me!” The cat cooed excitedly watching a heavy dribble of his precum roll from his tapered tip down the belly of his throbbing shaft before she lapped it up eagerly with her tongue.

Joseph almost choked at the words as she so matter of fact mentioned him inside her, but the panic quickly faded when her tongue lapped at him. The fox blinked down at the cat and felt his breath catch as she moved over to the tip and parted her jaws, showing off her sharp little teeth before she pushed the tip of his spire right into her maw.

Ivory could taste all the musk and pre he had been leaking this whole time, probably since lunch. She happily suckled upon the length, feeling it pulse violently against her tongue as she forced it deeper and deeper. Her ears filled with the moans and yelps of her fox, then felt his handpaw heavy on top of her head, petting her ears. She bobbed her head back and forth a few times, feeling his tip bump near the entrance to her throat, he was pretty big so she wasn’t sure but she figured she might as well try.

“So good… really really good...” Joseph panted happily watching her work him, then his eyes widened as she lifted and braced her paws on his thighs before she took him in again. “W-wha!” The dog felt her force him all the way down, her lips pushing up to his base, every inch forced into her throat. The cat held the position for several moments, feeling him pulse against her clenching throat before she withdrew, and the fox shuddered as he gave her a heavy moan from the whole thing.

Ivory suckled on the tapered head for a few moments, before popping it free, lapping up a bit more of his fox precum that had gushed out. “Did you like that my fox?”

He nodded several times while panting, still recovering from the whole thing. Ivory grinned and stood from the floor and wiped her mouth. She then reached for her skirt and hiked it up, exposing the crotch of her black panties to him. He could see they were plainly wet along with her inner thighs. “Ha...I’m making you do it again my fox...”